𝙲𝚑. 𝟷𝟽: 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚜

"Rin... we challenge you and your team"

Isagi stands in front of Rin's team, his ego flooding his eyes, a determined look on his face. Bachira smirks in response, while Nagi looks indifferent about the whole thing. You however, snap out of your stare down with Rin, looking to Isagi with wide eyes.

"You've got to be kidding me..." you walk up to Isagi, whispering in his ear, "Isagi what do you think you're doing?"

"I came here to be the best... so his ranking doesn't matter to me... besides, he's the brother of a prodigy... I want him on our team"

Isagi's eyes look almost insane, but it seems that Bachira and Nagi are on board.

"Sure... I'll take you on, and crush you", Rin looks down at Isgai with boredom.

The screen in the room turns on suddenly to reveal Ego, your face immediately grimacing.

"If you're all on board, then this works perfectly... All that is required to start a match is the manager's approval as well... After all, in real life, managers appoint their players to games... So what do you say my lumps of coals?"

The boy manager for Rin's team nods, "I don't see why not..."

Your team looks at you, their eyes pleading once more. Knowing that you're clearly outnumbered, a sigh escaped your lips, nodding your head.

"Fine... They'll take them on.."

Ego grins, before clearing his throat, "Excellent. Very well then. You're all to meet at the field. Managers, you'll scan your fingerprint on the scanners that will allow you all entry. Good luck...."

The screen went black, the intensity of the room rising. You look at your team with wary eyes, walking down the hall that lead to the field. Rin's team manager walks beside you, a neutral expression on his face.

"So.. you're Itoshi's sister... I'm Aoki, it's nice to meet you"

"... Y/n..." your voice comes out much colder than expected.

Everyone reaches the door to the field. Both managers place their fingerprint on the door, the screen showing both your names and your respective doodles.

The glam guy gasps lightly, "Oh my... your drawings have the same eyes..."

You groan, slapping your hand over your eyes in attempt to hide them. It's true though. You look nothing like your brothers. While Rin and Sae have some similarities, you practically share next to no features with them. The only resemblance you share with them are your eyes, and even then, they're not the same color.

"Let's just get this over with..." Rin scoffs, pushing past everyone.

The doors open, revealing the field the guys will be playing on. It's basically the same one they're been playing on, only a bit smaller. There's robot goalies for them, and jerseys ready for them too. On the benches, there's a notebook for you and Aoki. Each of the boys start to put their gear on. As they do, you walk over to them, your eyes slimming down.

"Hey... I know I agreed to this, but just be warned... I'm not sure if you can win against Rin.."

"Well that's rather blunt of you~" Bachira chuckles.

Nagi speaks in his usual unbothered tone, "Right. You sounded just like your brother just now"

You cringe slightly at his words, making Bachira laugh while Nagi's mouth forms an 'X'. Isagi interrupts you guys.

"I appreciate your words... but we have to try, regardless... I'm taking your brother with us"

Your brother... huh... he'd spit on him if he heard him say that out loud...