𝙲𝚑. 𝟻𝟼: 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚊𝚕

The steam from the shower permeated through the air, clouding up the mirror and window. You had practically finished already, but were stalling for more time. The hot water slid down your body so effortlessly, washing away the nerves you had stored up. Your fingers dug through your hair, in an attempt to clear your mind.

Relax Y/n... you just have to tell him that you won't be going back and that it really isn't a big deal.. yeah.... definitely easy...

When you got out of the shower, you only then realized how embarrassing you were going to look when you walked into the guest bedroom.

... Why did I think it was appropriate to pack this?!

Inside your small duffel bag was a pair of loose shorts with your (favorite animal) printed all over it. The top was just as mortifying to look at, a t-shirt with the same print on it. In your defense, you had thought you were going to share the room with Sakura, and you had no shame in wearing something like this in front of Sakura.

Knock! Knock!

"Y/n? You done in there? Not to rush you, but it is getting late and I need to shower"

Chigiri was just outside the door, seemingly impatient. Of course, you were basically done, you just had to change into your clothes. The biggest and only problem was that you'd rather die than let Chigiri see you in this.

"Y—Yeah... I'll be out in a second..", you held the clothes up to your body in the mirror.

Begrudgingly, you got dressed, groaning into your hand at how much you looked like a little kid. Well, your body certainly wasn't;t giving little kid, but the outfit itself was. Before you opened the door, you whispered to Chigiri.

"Hey... Hyouma?"

"Hm? What's up? Did you forget something?", Chigiri pressed his ear against the door to hear you clearer.

You peeked your head out, your eyes downcast as you mumbled your next words, "Can you.... uhh, close your eyes? I don't want you to see me..."

Chigiri was quite confused on why you wanted his eyes closed, but decided not to question it any further. He shut them tightly, even putting his arm over them to give you a sense of security. You sighed in relief, tip-toeing down the hall and into the guest bedroom. When in there, you immediately texted Sakura, knowing she would still be awake.

You
hey
pls come to the room
I need your help :(((

Sakura🌸
y/n istg
this better be important

After about thirty seconds, the door creaked open revealing a tired Sakura, her hair messy. She wore a black spaghetti strap, with some loose shorts to match. Even though Sakura didn't have as much curves compared to other girls, you couldn't deny she looked good.

"Ugh... what's the problem—?"

Her eyes scanned your body. The first thing she noticed was your ridiculous outfit, the second was how you were sprawled on the floor, face flat.

"Uhhh... do I even want to know what you're doing?", Sakura nudged your lifeless body with her foot.

"Sakura... I need you to throw me out the window... There's no way Hyouma can see me like this", your voice was muffled by the floor, but Sakura understood everything.

She scoffed, bending down to poke at your sides, "Don't be ridiculous Y/n... you'll be fine. What? Did you want to look sexy for him or something?"

"No!", you're groaned into your hand, "But I'd rather look sexy than like a child. What's he gonna think when he sees me in my animal pajamas?!"

Sakura rolled her eyes, helping you up off the ground, "Relax...I'm sure Chigiri wouldn't care. Besides, you look cute", she tried cheering you up.