𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢: 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚈/𝚗! 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸

As the two of you were lost in your own little world, the plethora of boys behind the two of you watched in envy. All of them were single, silently cursing Chigiri Hyouma for having such a cute girlfriend.

"Erghh! This isn't fair...."
"Why does princess over there get such a cute girl?"
"He definitely is a princess by the way she's carrying him"

Nagi and Reo looked to each other and sighed, slightly embarrassed by the two lovebird's behavior. After what seemed like forever, your initial reaction to each other died down, your arms placing him gently to the ground.

"You felt a little heavier than before. Have you been eating right?", your hands rub his shoulders, giving him a short massage.

Your red-head sighs, feeling his nerves break the moment you touch him, "Yup. I've been trying to follow the plan you gave me to the best of my abilities... It's a little hard though with how strict Ego is", he pouts at the last part.

A sharp laugh leaves you, chest caving in to control your indescribable joy of seeing your boyfriend once more. The two of you had almost forgotten that there was a ton of other people in the room, although you didn't really seem to care.

"Ahem!"

Chris Prince nudged his head over to where the box of translating earbuds laid, your face hot from embarrassment. You rushed over quickly, bowing your head to your superior as you handed out the earbuds. Once everyone had them placed and on, Chris cleared his throat, outstretching his arms.

"Hello Blue Lockers! I'm your master, Chris Prince!"

Master....?, the boys looked to each other for confirmation on what they just heard.

"Here at Manshine our philosophy is speed and rushing! And of course...", the blonde flexed, "A healthy body!"

"I see why you picked this out of all the teams...", you teased your boyfriend, whispering delicately into his ear as Chris continued his speech.

Chigiri gulped, suppressing the small sound he wanted to let out so badly. Your breath was soft and hot, sending shivers down his spine. He never forgot how completely enthralled he was with you, but now that you stood before him, it was safe to say you were distracting.

"Did you get all that?!"

Everyone's heads turned, to see a... camera? Chigiri nudged you carefully, whispering into your own ear now.

"Do you know why he's speaking to a surveillance camera?"

You remembered what Ego told you, about their plays and training being broadcasted to the world.

An uneasy smile rests on your lips, scratching the back of your head, "Uhhh... so you see—"

"Hey Ginger!"

Everyone jumps at his booming voice, Chigiri clinging to you out of habit. His cheeks smushes against yours as Chris points right at him, showing off his pearly whites.

"What are you after? What are you hoping to achieve being here at Manshine?"

Chigiri lets you go when he feels it's safe, clearing his throat and standing up straight.

"I want power... And more forceful speed sir"
"Alright got it!"
"W—What are you—? HUH?!"

In the blink of an eye, Chris was all over Chigiri, his hands grabbing at almost every part of his body, places you yourself hadn't even touched. Jaws dropped, bodies stiffened upon seeing this strange scenario. Your eyes popped from their sockets, your hands covering them, but secretly peeking through the cracks of your fingers.