𝙲𝚑. 𝟹𝟼: 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎

"Again... Say it again..."

Chigiri squishes your cheek in his hand, his cheeks flushed from your words. You wince slightly, feeling yourself get embarrassed.

"I—I love you...", you murmur quietly.

Chigiri smiles, holding your hand even tighter as he brings its up to his lips, giving it a small peck.

"This.... this is real, right?"

I nod, my heart racing at the small kiss he left on my hand, "Y—Yeah... and uhh... I'm sorry I took so long-"

He embraced you, his hand caressing the back of your head as he buried his face in your shoulder.

"You don't have to apologize to me... In fact...", he touched his forehead to yours, his eyelids droopy, "Never apologize to me ever again. I'll take all the blame for you..."

You yelp, jerking away, "How are you so casual about this?!"

Chigiri smirked, moving your hair out from your face, "Heh... You're the one that's on me you know..."

I had completely forgotten about our positions. I was practically on his lip, and he didn't even seem to mind. In fact, he was probably enjoying it. I jumped off quickly, bushing myself off.

"That was an accident...", you mumble sheepishly, turning away from him.

Chigiri chuckled, grabbing your hand and interlocking your fingers with his, "What's the problem? We can do this stuff right? You're my girlfriend after all-"

Girlfriend... Girlfriend... Girl... friend?

"...Y/n?", Chigiri laughed nervously.

You had seemingly malfunctioned, your usual slim eyes wide with disbelief. You were Chigiri's girlfriend... It was an official thing...

"Hey uhh, are you okay—?"
"No take backsies!"

You stuck your pinky out, a glint in your eyes. Chigiri was rather taken aback by your change in behavior, interlocking your pinky with his.

"What do you mean no take backsies?"

You narrow your eyes, bringing him closer to you, "You called me your girlfriend... It's official then... you can't take it back, ever....", your grip on him tightens.

Chigiri notices something. Your eyes, they look hurt, almost scared. It makes him wonder why you would blurt something out like that. Maybe it was because he hurt you three years ago, or maybe it was something else entirely? He didn't want to question it though, sighing as he lifted your hand up to his lips again, giving it a small kiss.

"Of course. No take backsies...", he smiles softly at you.

You nod your head, before looking around the hall, seemingly trying to see if anyone was around.

"So uhh... This is a public thing, right?", you tilt your head, crossing your arms over your chest.

Chigiri scoffs, squishing your cheeks together, "Of course it is. You're my girlfriend, and I'm not ashamed of it"

Hearing Chigiri say the word girlfriend so casually makes your heart flutter. You can't help but look away, hiding your face behind your hands.

"A—Alright then...", you mumble out.

Chigiri sighs, taking a step down the hallway, "You have your own room separate from us, right?"

Your eyes bulge, and you immediately form an 'X' with your arms, "Isn't it too early for that?!"