𝙲𝚑. 𝟷𝟻: 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜

"So many steaks!"

Naurhaya took two bites out of one, his mouth watering at the taste of it. Gagamaru, as always, had him in a headlock to prevent him from eating anymore.

lemon groaned in annoyance as he brought more food into the room, "Hey! Stop messing around and help us set up for the feast"

Chigiri nodded as he took a bite from his steak, "Yeah you slackers..."

I give him a side-eye and raise my eyebrow at him, "You're one to talk...", I mutter under my breath as I help set up.

Bachira and Isagi offer to go get the drinks, going together to the dining hall. Meanwhile me, Kuon, and lemon set up the table and food in the middle of the room, the rest of the boys being no help.

"By the way, thanks for helping you guys" your voice is thick with sarcasm.

Imamura grins cheekily, "No problem manager~"

Imamura earns himself a scary glare for that response, your eyes emitting a dark aura, and a scowl on your face. He starts shaking in his sweats, getting on his knees and apologizing over and over.

Kunigami chuckled, "That shut him up real quick..."

"No kidding!" Igarashi whimpered as he made sure to stay ten feet away from you.

Your eyes revert to their normal state, sighing as you finish setting up the food on the table, "Alrighty then, you guys are all set to eat"

The boys cheer, running over to the table quickly, shoving food in their faces and what not. You roll your eyes at their behavior, a soft chuckle escaping your lips.

"You seem a lot different than before"

lemon had spoken over the rambunctious boys, a soft smile on his lips as he looked at where I stood. The boys stopped eating, wondering what the hell he was on about.

Raichi scoffs, "She seems like the same old crappy manager to me-"

"Watch it shark teeth" you speak through gritted teeth, your eyes thinning.

Raichi slightly shudders, before lemon continued talking, "I don't know how to explain it, but you just seem more like... yourself..."

Like... myself? I don't really think I've been putting up a persona this whole time... Have I?

Naruhaya nudges Chigiri's shoulder, "Hey you be the judge of that Chigiri! She's your friend after all"

A scoff escapes your lips as you take a seat across the table from Chigiri, "I wouldn't consider just Chigiri my friend", a small smile forms on my lips, "I'd like to think that you're all my friends at this point"

The boys look in awe at you, some of them blushing, while others smiling wide. Just then, you feel a heavy weight on your back, almost face planting onto the table. Bachira had arrived back with Isagi, and his first instinct was to pounce on you.

"Awww~! You're our friend too! Right guys?!" Bachira placed his chin your my shoulder, grinning wickedly.

Isagi sighed, "Get off her Bachira. She was trying to eat"

Isagi hands everyone their drinks, all of us chowing down on the food. You could feel the vibe in the room to be very excited, and why wouldn't they be?

"To answer your question, I do see what you were getting at earlier"

The boys look at Chigiri, who had spoken up once again. He looked at you, his gaze less serious than it usually was.