𝙲𝚑. 𝟸: 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚉 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚛

"25th" he says with his disgusting slimy voice.

Y/n bites her lip back, an anger like no other arising from the depths of her core.

"I tell you this Team Z, so you know what you have to work with. Your manager is the worst of the worst, fitting for you don't you think-?"

"What was the point of telling them that?"

Y/n's voice is cold, cold as ice. Her slim e/c eyes turn into a sharp glare, her irises null and dark. A black aura arises behind her, as she makes her way towards the monitor, walking around the side of the table.

Igarashi shrinks in his seat, "Scary.." he whispers to Naruhaya, who is also terrified in his seat.

"Why'd you tell them that Ego? It's not like they have any room to judge me anyways..."

Each word pierces through every boy's skin, chills going down their spine. Their manager sure wasn't what she seemed to be.

"Ah ah ah Miss Manager... Don't go all scary now. Maybe you do resemble-"

Y/n's piercing stare is quickly replaced by a more panicked look. She holds a blank stare towards the monitor, silently pleading with Ego to not say her full name out loud, or any member of her family for that matter.

"That's more like it... Get to work on your team then Miss Manager, your first game is tomorrow after all..."

The screen turns black one final time, prompting Y/n to return back to her calm, collected state. She holds a hand over her chest, taking a deep breath from that whole interaction.

Ego Jinpachi... don't go getting any crazy ideas....

"Uhh manager?"

One of the boys who you have yet to meet slightly touches your elbow, making you jerk away from the sudden touch.

"Ah, sorry... I just wanted to introduce myself... I'm Yoichi Isagi, a striker on this team-"

Raichi threw a pen at him, 'We're all strikers you idiot! That's the whole point of us being here!"

"Also did you forget that she already has a list of our names?" Kunigami sighed as he scratched the back of his neck.

Oh shoot, I forgot that I lied to them about that.. I'll have to ask Ego for an actual list of their names...

BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP!

Your tablet had a built in alarm, your whole team looking at you in confusion. You flipped it over so you could see the screen, noticing that the alarm read "Team Training".

"Ah, I think it's time for you guys to practice together-"

"Oh crap!" they all consecutively yelled.

They all rushed out of their seats, some of them jumping over each other, others pushing to the ground. One-by-one they all left, minus a certain long-haired red head. He waited for all of them to be out of the room, before he blew the hair out of his face, standing up slowly out of his chair.

"Long time no see, Y/n" he stretched his right arm across his chest.

You sighed, placing a hand behind your neck as you eyed the man in front of you, "Nice to see you too I guess... Chigiri..."

"Yeah... maybe next time don't say my name like that in front of the others..." he begins to walk past you.

"Hm? Like what?" you ask with innocence to your voice.

His hand pauses on the handle, turning back to you with a cold but remorseful glare.

"Like you know me"