𝙲𝚑. 𝟸𝟺: 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢

"Guys, if Rin's team is still on the fourth stage, shouldn't we challenge them?", Isagi spoke as he dried his hair.

....

Silence. The only sound that could be heard was Chigiri's hair dryer, and Nagi's phone. Barou was doing his own thing as well, deciding to ignore Isagi's words. The poor boy was left with no answers and a sour attitude. Your bed was next to Isagi's, but you were too busy yourself, writing all the information you learned about Barou from that last match.

Isagi groaned, turning over to you and smacking your bed lightly to snap you out of it, "Hey! Y/n? A little help here?"

You pause on your note taking, looking up to see a distraught Isagi and the other three boys doing their own stuff.

A small sigh escaped your lips, "Guys?"

Chigiri's ear immediately perked up, looking over at you, a small glint in his eyes, "Y-Yeah?"

Nagi only hums in response, showing that he's somewhat paying attention. Meanwhile, an annoyed Barou only scoffs, which quickly turns into an angry grunt.

"Hey shitheads...", Barou's voice is on the verge of screaming, "Which one of you left your socks on the floor?! And whose wet towel is this?!"

"Oh boy...", both you and Isagi looked to each other, a troubled look on both your faces.

Chigiri turned his hair dryer off, "Oh... the socks are mine. I'll deal with them after I finish my hair", and with that, he turned the hair dryer back on, ignoring Barou.

"Towel is mine, but since you've got it, go ahead and wash it for me, yeah?", Nagi's lax voice made Barou's ears bleed.

Oh Chigiri.... Nagi... You fools...

"I'm a King! Not a maid! Pick up your own stuff before I lose my temper!", Barou yelled through gritted teeth.

"Busy"
"That's a hassle"

You mentally groan once again at Chigiri and Nagi's naiveness. Sure you didn't like Barou's angry rants, and his whole King persona, but you had the decency to pick up after yourself. It made him lay off you believe it or not.

"Why are you lying on the bed with wet hair?! You psychopath! You'll wet the sheets!" Barou screamed right in Nagi's ear.

"It'll dry out eventually so I don't see the big deal..." Nagi rolled his eyes.

Barou turned to Chigiri now, holding his socks up, "And you! How long do you plan on taking before you pick up after yourself?!"

"I'm not big on being told what to do sooo...." Chigiri brushed Barou's anger off with the simple wave of his hand, drying his hair.

God could they rile him up anymore?

Isagi smiled forcefully, trying to calm the situation, "Hey guys? How about we all go get some food huh?"

"Nah I'm good. I have my leg therapy to do" Chigiri ran hand through his hair.

"I'd rather watch videos on my phones" Nagi replied back unbothered.

Isagi chewed on his pillow out of frustration, while you tried to calm him down by rubbing his back.

"I'll go! And your stuff better be off the floor when I come back"

The unexpected answered, Barou. He actually wanted to go eat with Isagi? Now there was a surprise. Isagi only gasped in response, nodding his head and getting up off his bed.

Barou walked over to you, his usual angry expression toned down a bit, "You too"

Your eyes bulged at the suddenness of it, only managing a curt nod as you slipped into your sandals. Chigiri stopped drying his hair at the mention of you going, his eyes narrowing.