Fast/Through: I Am Always In...

By dontclickifurachild

More

1 Convulsions
2 Click in ( Author's note )
3 The little mermaid with skin hunger wanted to stick it, and was touched by...
4 Snatching candy from the villain's mouth, the little mermaid bites...
5 Stuffing himself into the arms of the villain
6 Hooking the tongue to learn to speak...
7 If you hide again, I will spank...
8 The little mermaid wants to protect the villain...
9 Delicate palms rub against giant object
10 Fucking the little mermaid
11 The little mermaid changed his legs
12 The little mermaid finds the villain to settle accounts
13
14 The arrest warrant was revoked
15 Putting pearls into the hole
[2nd world] 16
17 The doctor visited at night
18 Talking in the consulting room
19
20 Masturbatijg thinking of the little beauty
21 Being pressed by the villain
22 Xiu's crisis
23
24 Sheep eye socket
25 Recurring deaths
26 Experience Adolf's childhood
27 don't be biased
28 In Xiu's dream
29 A consensus was reached
31 The second world mission is completed
32 Villain enters the dream
[3rd world] 33 System was under investigation
34 Licked
35 Sucking lips
36 black panther's estrus period
37 The returning system
38
39 Kissing and sticking in the cave
40 The cute face of the horned eagle
41 Sucked swollen
42 Waking up after being licked
43 The strange and funny shura field
44 rear pussy opening
45 seduced little female
46 suck the pussy hard
47 Battle
48 the beauty tricks
49 the black mist disappears
50 intense orgasm
[4th world] separation from the system
52 the villain indulges his wife
53 watching gunpowder
54 skin to skin contact
55 the giant dragon
56 behind the accident
57 sweet autumn hunting
58
59 true identity
60 the story of the little boy
61 mianlinh entered the acupoint
62 beidi come to invade
64 the giant dragon smashes the soft and tender backyard
65 the success of rice seed
66 the post sealing ceremony
67 fourth world is completed
[5th world] 68
69 the stamens play
70 vine play
71 the jealous villain
72 monster
73 power use for personal gain
74 chaos
75 knocked out
76 spirituals picture
77 academy
78 jealous of quantum beasy
79 The snake tail
80 endless sea

30 The story behind the murder case

652 10 0
By dontclickifurachild

The story behind the murder case, the little beauty who actively rescued herself, and the unexpected kidnapping incident
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

A big wave of plots is over (*´I*)

-----text-----

When Yu Shuning was conscious, he felt weak all over his body, as if he had slept for a long time but still couldn't lift his spirits. He closed his eyes and pretended that he was still awake, calling System 520 in his mind: [System, system, where am I now? ? 】

System 520: [Host, you finally woke up. Now you are in an abandoned factory on the outskirts of the city, and the villains will go crazy looking for you outside. 】

Yu Shuning: [Can you post the location? 】

System 520 said helplessly: [I want to send it, but that person has a portable signal jammer, so I can't send it out. 】

Yu Shuning said anxiously: [Then what should I do? What kind of plot is this disaster from heaven! 】

"Just open your eyes when you wake up." Charlotte said lightly, he paused, "I almost forgot, your eyes can't see."

"Don't run around, there are a lot of waste materials here, if you are not careful, you will step on and fall."

Yu Shuning, whose wrists and feet were bound, had no focus, probably because such a person was too threatening, and Charlotte didn't arrange other measures for him to prevent him from escaping.

Yu Shuning felt that this person was very contradictory, obviously he was the one who tied him here, but now he seemed to care about him for his own good.

Charlotte stuffed a piece of bread into his hand, Yu Shuning was silent for a while, but still picked it up and ate it. She didn't know what he was going to do, but she saved her strength to have a chance to escape.

The bread was actually stuffed with cheese and cheese, and there was puff pastry on the outside. It looked very expensive to eat. Yu Shuning ate half of it. Charlotte also said that there was chocolate milk and asked him if he wanted it.

I really don't understand, do we need such good treatment to treat a kidnapped hostage? Yu Shuning even felt a soft blanket sitting under her.

"How old are you this year? You look like a minor, but it's not surprising that Chinese people always look small." Charlotte said as if chatting.

Yu Shuning doesn't know what to say, if according to the age of his body, his current body is the same as his own world, then he is 20 years old, if adding the days spent in the first world, then his age is...

Charlotte thought that Yu Shuning didn't want to talk to him, or that he was stunned and taken to a strange place for no reason, so he wouldn't want to talk to a kidnapper like him.

"Want to hear a story?" He continued without waiting for Yu Shuning to speak, "I told you that I used to be a policeman, but I was just an intern. After the internship period, I gave up this profession .Because at that time, my lover, a kind, soft, and sentimental elementary school teacher, was accused of molesting a child and sentenced to three years in prison, but I knew that he was wronged.”

"How can children lie, they all say that, don't you think it's right?"

Yu Shuning pursed her lips, vaguely guessing something in her heart.

"Of course the child will lie, that girl, just because she thinks the teacher likes another child more than her, she holds a grudge and tells everyone that the teacher took off her clothes and touched her..." Charlotte's eyes flashed She shot a resentful light, "Because I evaded the principle, I couldn't participate in the process of his case. After the verdict came down, I found out that there is another decisive evidence that I found pornographic pictures of children in his computer..."

"Of course I don't believe it. He is a good person. He often helps friends, has done a lot of charity, loves children, and told me that we will adopt two daughters in the future and spoil them into the happiest little princesses... How could this happen? Is it an easy sentence? Is there no one to check what kind of person he is?"

"This made me have great doubts about the judiciary. I resigned, abandoned everything, and pursued this matter with all my strength. Later, I found out that it was the girl's father who put the picture on his computer through information technology. Suggestion from the girl's mother, because she found out that her daughter was telling lies, she was too self-conscious and didn't want to be found out, so she just kept doing it and put her name on my lover."

The more Yu Shuning listened, the more surprised he became, and hesitantly said, "It's... Hill?"

Charlotte said softly: "That's right, but I don't understand either. It's easy to find out why there are unjust cases? Then I found out, but the chief of police is about to be promoted. If there is an addition to the resume, it will The achievements of the pedophile teacher who was hidden in the elementary school were found out, and his future road will be better..."

That's why the case was closed in a hurry, and the superficial "evidence" was taken as true, and it was not investigated how it came about, and the conclusion was made?

Yu Shuning thought, this is really tragic, but if one link is not fastened, Charlotte's lover will not be imprisoned.

"Has he been released from prison?" Yu Shuning asked.

"He died, in prison." Charlotte said coldly, "Because I already have a lot of evidence in my hand, enough to overturn the case, but my movements were not very alarming, alarming some people , my information and his information were posted on the reward website, if you want people to shut up, isn’t killing them all the most reassuring way?”

This, this is really, can't it be the website organized by Adolf and the others? Yu Shuning thought helplessly, what is all this...

"Unfortunately, I escaped, and I can only see that the person who came to kill me was black-haired and gray-eyed, very similar to Dr. Lambert. Since then, I have developed a feeling for Dr. Lambert, whom I have always trusted. A bit of suspicion. Later, I found out about that website and the organization behind it. When I saw that man in the hotel that day, I immediately remembered..."

"Tomorrow there will be news of the death of the director." Charlotte wrote lightly, "It will be soon. I have arranged it for so long, and I am short of the last one."

"Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you, I just want your boyfriend to come over, he is too difficult to approach." Charlotte said, returning to her gentle look, "Although your relationship makes me It's a bit confusing, the first time I saw you was at the hotel in Huaguo, but later at the airport, Dr Lambert was replaced, although they look alike, I won't admit it."

Yu Shuning: "..."

Depend on! He was wrong.

So, the last person Charlotte wanted to kill was Adolf? Those who lied, those who framed, and those who abused their power are all dead, and now only the murderers are left.

A person who can escape from Adolf's hand is quite powerful, but how can Charlotte be sure that the person who killed his lover is also Adolf?

After Charlotte finished speaking, she fell silent, and Yu Shuning sat there with confused thoughts.

[System, call me when he falls asleep. 】Yu Shuning said, 【You should be able to scan where the signal jammer is, right? You tell me the location, and help me see the road later, I will try to turn it off, and you send them the location. 】

System 520 agreed, Yu Shuning leaned against the wall with his eyes closed, Adolf and the others...even if they were wrong, he would not let them be killed by others.

He said that this kind of vengeance, which is time to repay the grievances, can easily lead to indiscriminate killings, and this small world will be destroyed because a cult was created later. At that time, it was already deviated from the original intention of Xiu. People killed people to vent their anger for a little thing. Adolf's website was also messed up, placing orders and offering rewards at will. It can be said that the villain is the fuse, but everyone who ignores the law is responsible.

System 520: [He fell asleep. 】

Yu Shuning stood up cautiously: [Sleeping so fast, it seems that he really thinks I'm useless and weak, so there's no need to worry. 】

Yu Shuning's hands and ankles were bound, although not very tight, but there was no way to escape. He lay on the ground, like a chrysalis like a bug. Fortunately, the clothes were thick in winter, and the rough ground would not hurt his arms. and legs.

Under the guidance of System 520, Yu Shuning turned off the signal jammer. He knew that he was wearing the positioning device given by Xiu, and as long as there was a signal, he could send it out. He prayed in his heart that it would be best to come here when Charlotte was sleeping. ,avoid confict.

Yu Shuning: [System, can I enter Charlotte's dream? 】

System 520: [Yes. 】

Yu Shuning quickly used the [Dream Entering] golden finger to enter Charlotte's dream. When he opened his eyes, he was standing in a school full of people, surrounded by elementary school students carrying schoolbags, and Yu Shuning suddenly realized where he was.

I want to meet Charlotte's lover. He asked for it. Obviously, Charlotte doesn't have the ability to realize that she is in a dream like the villain. It was the first time that Yu Shuning realized how much he had the dominance in the dream world.

"Xiu and Adolf are wonderful." Yu Shuning complained, in the dreams of these two people, he was dominated.

A man with brown hair and blue eyes who seemed easy to like appeared in front of him. He was pestered by several elementary school students, with a gentle smile on his face, patiently answering their questions.

Yu Shuning ran over: "Hi sir, I have something to do with you, I'm from Charlotte..." Whatever you say, he is a kidnapped person.

"Hello." The man sent the pupil away and stood in front of him, "He asked you to find me? What's the matter?"

Yu Shuning lowered his eyelashes, thinking in his heart, instill in this person what Charlotte told me.

He has long realized that the dream he enters will become extraordinarily real and logical. The person in front of him is definitely very similar to the lover in Charlotte's memory.

The man was in a daze for a long time, Yu Shuning only thought that he had instilled his own memories into his mind, but he didn't expect that the dream world would be completed for him, allowing the man to see it from the perspective of God.

"It turns out that the future will be like this." He smiled wryly, "I'm really unlucky."

Even though he said that, there was no unfortunate resentment or dissatisfaction on his face, only distress and pity for his lover, "I know what you want to say to me, I'm going to see him now."

"The day I fell in love with Charlotte, he was on the street helping the police catch a fleeing robber."

The young man smiled slightly, the sun was shining brightly, and it was especially touching when it hit his face.

Yu Shuning didn't think about seeing the result. He used [Dream] to wake up Charlotte's original intention, and it would be best to make him realize that this behavior was wrong. Second, he just wanted them to meet again. It doesn't matter if it's in a dream...

He couldn't go out until the dream ended. Yu Shuning sat on the bench and waited. He conjured up a mobile phone to play games. He hadn't played games for a long time. Once he entered the villain's dream, he would be dominated by them. Difficult, easily injured, and weird play, with eyesight to see, will make fierce men more excited.

Suddenly the dream world shattered like an earthquake. Yu Shuning realized that the dream had been interrupted. He woke up in reality and found that Charlotte was very vigilant. Even such a beautiful dream woke up before him. stand in front of him.

"I underestimated you, Ning, you actually found the signal jammer." Charlotte said calmly, "The people came so fast, they value you very much."

Yu Shuning raised his head with some joy, but was picked up by Charlotte and stood up, with a touch of cold on the front of his neck.

"Don't move around, be careful not to scratch the artery with the knife." Charlotte warned in a low voice.

"Let go of him! Don't do anything! What do you want? Say it!" It was Xiu's voice, full of exhaustion, nervousness, and panic.

"It's you!" Adolf's surprised voice came, containing raging anger, "You came for me? Why did you tie him up?!"

Yu Shuning's hearing was sharp, and the crisp sound of the bullet being loaded came to his ears. He was a little flustered, not knowing whether it was Xiu or Adolf, so he came with a gun.

Although Charlotte tied him up, she had always been nice to him and didn't hurt him, and he didn't want him to die.

"Charlotte, your voice just now is happier than yesterday, did you have a sweet dream?" Yu Shuning said softly.

"Yes, I dreamed about him. He is still the same. Even if he is hurt, he still has the greatest kindness for everyone." Charlotte's tone was full of complaints, but more of it was pure joy.

Yu Shuning pursed her lips: "He won't be happy to see you like this."

Charlotte said distressedly: "Yeah, so I was taught a lesson, hum, that holy father's brain."

Not far away, Adolf looked at the two people who were chatting, and quietly raised his hand, wanting to kill that person with a shot, Xiu held him down, "Wait a minute, the gun can easily accidentally injure Ningning."

Xiu stared at the two, his eyes were full of eagerness and distress, but he still forced himself to stay where he was. He could tell that Ningning was not hurt and was in a good state of mind, which meant that the kidnapper had no malice towards him.

Adolf grunted angrily, but heeded his words and put the gun down.

"What exactly do you want to do?" Yu Shuning asked puzzled.

Charlotte looked at Adolf in front of him: "My lover died in prison and was stabbed in the center with a pair of scissors. I originally wanted to let your boyfriend cut himself in the same way. I even prepared the scissors."

"If he doesn't want to die to save you, I'll press the bomb button to kill him when he walks out of the gate." Seeing Yu Shuning's eyes widen, he smiled, "We won't be affected here, It would just kill him alone."

"But I didn't expect Dr. Lambert to come too. Which one is your boyfriend?"

Yu Shuning held back for a while, but said nothing.

Adolf stared solemnly at the scissors in front of him, and then at the dazzling sharp blade on the neck of the little beauty, "Do you want me to die? If I die, will you let him go?"

Charlotte raised the corners of her lips: "Of course."

A trace of uneasiness flashed across Yu Shuning's heart, and his voice became louder: "Xiu! Stop him!"

While Adolf snatched the scissors and punched him in the chest, Xiuyan quickly held down his arm and kicked him to the ground.

"Adolf, what are you doing! If you dare to hurt yourself, I will ignore you again!" Hearing the movement, Yu Shuning was about to die of anger, anxious and annoyed, feeling that the threat was not strong enough, and added, " If you don't listen to me, I don't like you anymore!"

This threat was very effective. Adolf, who was still struggling, immediately stopped. Xiu heaved a sigh of relief and let him go. It was not easy for him to suppress this ferocious wolf.

"Didn't you say the original?" Yu Shuning pointed at Charlotte, "Now! Tell me quickly!"

If Charlotte's beloved lover can't persuade her, Yu Shuning can only let the villain solve it, and the situation will be out of control.

"Now..." Charlotte sighed, he took out a photo from his pocket, and asked Adolf, "Did you kill this man?"

Adolf watched for a few seconds: "I haven't seen it."

Yu Shuning gritted her teeth, wondering if Charlotte might have made a mistake, but she really did! Look at your group of people, if you don't learn well after doing three things and four things, you really think you are good, and lynching and murder are prone to this kind of situation, and you don't know the whole picture and make mistakes.

"Okay." Charlotte smiled helplessly, and let go of her hand, "I've listened to you..."

He whispered something, and Yu Shuning vaguely heard that he was calling his lover's name to act like a baby.

The moment the knife left, Adolf rushed over and hugged the little beauty, "Are you all right, Ningning?"

Xiu was not far behind, and stared at the person to check around.

"fine."

Yu Shuning turned her head to Charlotte who was standing there quietly.

Charlotte was staring at the photo in her hand with gentle eyes.

Thinking of all this, Yu Shuning felt a little uncomfortable, and didn't know what to say.

"He...he'll hand it over to the police." Yu Shuning said, "You two..." He paused, and went back first, in short, he had to receive education.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 582 20
My name is jaune DOWNFALL after getting my transcripts were exposed my life went downhill I was kicked out of beacon academy and disowned by my famil...
21.1K 733 49
Title: 火葬場的沙雕炮灰攻[穿書] Author︰夏從靈 Status: Completed Description: Qi Yan entered a book about chasing wife in the crematorium and became the cannon fodd...
3.7K 68 10
شاب وبنت جيران من الطفوله ومتربين مع بعض لحد ما كبرو واتجوزو وعايشين في حب وسعادة بعد تفريق مابينهم ولكن حبهم اقوى
1.6K 84 14
A runaway Indian bride comes to Korea and gets married to the most dangerous mafia... Will they fall in love or break apart? And what are the challe...