taekook oneshot

By Sasa0taekook

all are taekook oneshot...... And most will be my YouTube channel ff. **top/Dom : Tae **bottom/sub : jk. **... More

Are we just your responsibility
my little one
dirty little secret.
dirty little secret
dirty little secret (bonus part)
love me pls
secret love
mafia's little princess
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan (part 2)
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan (part 3)
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan (part 4)
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan (part 5)
his cold husband compare him with his ex in a party
If you don't love me but I do
Author note
if you don't love me but I do
My professor is my Suger daddy ~~ part 1
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan (part 6)
If you don't love me but I do (last part)
My professor is my suger daddy (part 2)
My professor is my Suger daddy (part 3)
CEO jeon
CEO jeon~~part 2
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan ๐Ÿ”š last part
his parents always compare and insult his husband bcz he is poor (part 1)
CEO jeon
CEO jeon
his parents always insult and compare his husband bcz he is poor (last part)
Badboy is in love with a broken boy
badboy is in love with a broken boy
bad boy is in love with a broken boy (last part)
are we just s*x buddy
are we just sex buddy
secret behind his lyrics
shining rose (he shouldn't fall in love with a stranger)
are we just sex buddy ..
Mafia jeon
are we just sex buddy 5
One promise make us together
not his fated mate

HYUNGIE'S BUN (loving you is sin and I am sinner )

2.3K 85 13
By Sasa0taekook

A 7 years old boy was running behind a 5 years old boy panting heavily...
??; Koo now enough bun let's go and eat something....
Jk; taetae hyungie hyung can't catch koo (laughing loudly while tae come catch him )
Tae: let's go or else you will fall sick come ....
Jk; Otay hyungie .... (They both hold their hands and left from their smiling widely) hyung you will always love me I am only your bun and you are only my hyungie ...
Tae: aish bun I am only yours now come and let's go from here ok everyone must be waiting for us ...
Jk; yeah yeah now let's go or else my eomma will eat my head (tae laugh and both left from there while laughing.... They come to their house which is side by side as they are neighbors before tae can can enter jk stop him ) hyung say eomma I will stay at your house today I will not gonna sleep today you will read a new story for me go and say ...
Tae: ok bub but let me go first I am coming after few second ok ...
Jk; ok (jk smile with his bunny teeth and left from there while tae smile at the silly baby)

18 years later
Jk; taetae hyungie tell eomma na the story is left and I wanna complete it today pls pls ... I beg you ...
Tae: no need bub I will say but let me finish this work fast ...
Jk; nope me is important so look at me and stop that shit I don't like it ... (Take the paper later keep the paper aside ) say na that lady will not let me come I am sure ...
Tae: I will make her agree ok now come with me ...
Jk; I trust you (hug him tightly while tae too hug with a smile on his face and again jk pout which was pull out by tae )
Tae: now what happened why are you sulking....
Jk; I heard you will assign as a head of ministers... (Tae nod his head as yes ) then you will be busy you will not talk with me again ... (Said as tear drops fall from his eyes while tae come to him and wipe those tears away from his beautiful doe eyes )
Tae: bunny don't cry pls you know nothing is important for your hyung without you and I have to take it as a responsibility......

Jk; why (pout) only you anyone can take it right ...
Tae: yeah bun but as my appa was head of the Minister so I have to take the responsibilities and you also have to take the same responsibility for your father so my baby bunny don't cry ... I can't see tears in those pretty doe eyes ....
Jk; I am not crying (wipe his tears and smile widely)
Tae: and today you will stay here I will talk with your eomma when they will come for dinner ok ...
Jk: that's why I love you so much (peck tae's cheeks and left while tae touch the place and smile a little but hide it again looking here and there ... He come to his place but don't feel like doing the work so he took a ink bottle and paper start writing something smiling a little while thinking what he is writing....
Kim Taehyung 25 years old only son of Kim's ... A very important person of the Bangtan dynasty.... Kim is getting retired so tae is going to take his place ... Tae is very calm and cool minded person he always stay calm and compose have a secret which he hide from everyone....

Jeon Jungkook . Only son of jeon's ... Jeons are equally powerful like Kim's and they are friends ..... Jk is little bit bratty but very sensible person and humble too .... Only one thing he ask that is his taetae hyungie's attention on him 24/ 7 .
So Kim and jeon family have a little gathering today they were enjoying but not jk who is sulking and tae saw that ...
Tae: ahjussi can kook stay here today (tae asked while a wide smile form in jk's lips )
Mr jeon; (sigh) he can but tae all day he just roam around and did naughtiness can't you tell him to do any work like you ...
Tae: I can ahjussi but he is too small for doing all this give him time also after sometimes he have to handle all the work so let him enjoy till then ...
Mr jeon; ok then we are leaving Kim ... Thanks for the food ...
Kim; aish don't say thanks also we will go and eat in your house ... (Both friend smile and left from there after bidding goodbyes but jk didn't.... He smile and goes towards tae's room laughing like a bunny tae too come and Smile at the baby who is laughing)

Jk was jumping around the room while tae was smiling seeing his bun like this ..... Tae smile and come to jk later hold his tiny waist making jk's whole body shiver ... He closed his eyes and feel tae's hot breath in his cheeks ... His cheeks turn red due to blushing too much .... Tae smile looking at his bun ....
Tae: bun now stop running and jumping if you fall na then you will break some body parts of yours then how koo will enjoy he will feel pain na ...
Jk; yeah I almost forget that aish you silly bunny .... (Slap his own forehead ) so I am not jumping around hyung come and tell koo the next part of the story ....
Tae: why don't I try a new story book what say ?
Jk; (sit on the bed ) really then start I would love to hear this ... But what's the new book and new story ...
Tae; it's a manga bun come let's see and read together ok...
Jk; yup come we will do that (jk sit and tae come to jk later sit beside him while tae open the manga and both start to watching those scetch and start reading but middle of the story jk get a shock..... )

Tae: what happened bun ?
Jk; hyungie there is saying a man love a man ... How can a man love a man ?
Tae: why is this anywhere written that a man can't love man ... Also The way a man can love boy that's the same way a man can love man ....Do you wanna read it further ??
Jk; no eomma said it's a sin I will not read further .... (Jk said and laid on the bed while tae come to his table and start to reading it jk look back and saw tae is still reading it ) hyungie come and sleep now ...
Tae : you sleep ok I will complete it then I will sleep....
Jk; ok then I am sleepy good night .... (Jk slept and tae start reading the manga .... The manga is really sad some tears drops fall from his eyes reading the last chapter Of this book )
In manga end scenes....
I look at the dead body of my lover who did suicide just bcz his parents force him to get married.... Seeing him I feel like dieing but I start to write our love story and now it's end and my life too....

Tae close his eyes looking at his bun who is sleeping now ...
Tae: loving you is a sin it's my biggest secret that I hold really close to me heart..... If loving you is a sin then let me be a sinner .... Sinner in your love.... (Tae said and come to bed he hug jk tightly later sleep keeping his love in his embrace ... The next day Jungkook come while jumping around and saw tae is talking with someone... Jk come from behind and tae notice him in mirror and smile at his little bratty bun..... Jk come from behind and try to make tae scares while tae pretend like he get scared of the sudden shout while tae too pretend like he get scread making jk laugh loudly at his own childishness.....
Jk; hello ahjussi (said to the man later bow in front of him while tae man smile and nod )
Mr choi ; so tae I am going from here now you guys enjoy also you are going to handle your father's post soon till then enjoy young man ... (Me choi smile and left from there while taekook bowed at him showing respect)

Tae: so Mr bunny what you want in this early morning....
Jk; taetae hyungie hyung (tae hmmm ) listen mmm hyumgie listen na ...
Tae: I am listening but you are not saying anything then how will I listen ??
Jk; ok then listen hyung let's go to the nearby village and attend the festival ..
Tae : if I say no then .... (Jk pout and think something)
Jk; ok then your bun will be sad he will cry also ..... He will not gonna eat anything... He will fall sick then seeing him you will be sad so I said bcz of your well being ....
Tae: emotional blackmail is the thing in which you get degree come let's talk with sungmo (Sasa ; I google it don't know what actually auntie called if it's wrong then sorry for it ) then we can go only ...
Jk: yes come come let's go I am waiting for it ... No let me go and dress up today I will look super handsome ohhhooo .... (Jk ran while tae follow him from behind smiling at his silly bunny who is not more then a child in front of him ... Yeah he is like this only Infront of tae otherwise he doesn't do anything in front of others.... )

Tae come and saw jk is choosing his dress with a wide smile .... Tae about to go to him but Mrs Jeon come there and saw tae ..
Mrs jeon; oh tae you are here ?
Tae: actually Sungmo I wanna ask if Jungkook can go with me in the festival in neighbors village ...
Mrs jeon ; you wanna go or he wanna go (point at jk ) I know he might be force you for going with him ... What should I do with him... I am sorry tae I tried to convince him don't force you for anything also don't behave like stubborn brat but he never listen to me .... Don't know why he is like this and only with you ....
Tae: it's nothing he is just behave bratty annoy me nothing else and last night I only ask him about the festival as I wanna go there so I ask him and he agreed and now he goes to know am I going or not ...
Mrs jeon; I know my son pretty good way tae you don't have to say all this ok and also I know how much he trouble you whole day .... Ok go and come back soon ...

Tae smile and jk come out later they left from there .... Jk is enjoying the beautiful weather with his hyungie sitting behind him he was hugging him more tightly... He really love when they goes somewhere as he can very close with his hyungie ... He can hug him and can hear his fasten heart beat ... He always taught about those feelings but don't say anything... With a smile he goes from there to his Dreamland hugging his hyungie more tightly when tae can feel the bunny boy fell asleep he slow the speed by pulling the trigger and let the bunny boy sleep peacefully.... Soon they reach at the village and jk finally open his eyes and saw here and there and smile widely...
Jk; htungie we are here look look ...
Tae: aish bun I know now don't jump you will fall ok....
Jk; I am not jumping through....
Tae: I know I know .....
Finally tae stop his horse and keep him in the safe place with help of guards and they both Start to roam and enjoy the whole festival..... Soon the puppet show start jk is too much excited for the show as every years the puppet show some true love story so he love the show and come here mainly for the show ...

Taekook sit and start enjoying the show but jk frown his eyebrows feeling he know the story then he remembers last night his hyungie was reading the same story ... He look at tae and found him he is watching it with widen eyes ..... The way the voice was telling the story and hands were moving the doll jk feel it's very addictive but one thing jk got to know seeing the pure love between the 2 character ...... Eventually the end scene make his heart bleed one person have to die and other one also died but the way story was narrated feeling emotions was narrated it's totally clearify his messy mind ... His throbbing heart didn't let him pumping blood in his cell easily.... Jk got to know why he was feeling like this Infront of tae. It's love his love... He is in love with the man ... His dream man jk smile with tears and look at tae who is looking front well was not true tae was staring at his bun and when he turn toward tae , tae turn his head at stage ...

Jk is feeling something different like really different he is in love he was in love from the start ..... He got his all answer why he is like this ... He get to know why his heart beat this much fastly .... It's called love .... No it's called sin and he is a sinner .... What about tae found out and broke their friendship ... Tae will never be a sinner right .... But little did his mind know the older is in love with him from very long time.... The puppet show end and a very unknown pain was wrap in jk's whole body feel like his soul also suffering from this pain.... With aching heart he look here and there and found his hyungie is looking at him .... He want to cry so badly for being like this but he can't.... He can't make his hyungie sad over him ..... They stay for some more time and it's already evening....
Tae: bun now let's go we are already left and are you sad bcz of the puppet show (jk look at tae with so much pain in his eyes and nod his head ... Tae's heart ache seeing his love in pain .)

Jk; I am fine hyungie just little bit sad now let's go ..... (They were going by the forest as this was the shortcut and tae too know the route very well also they were really late by the mid jungle the suddenly rain started ..... Taekook come and stand under A big tree .... Tae tie his horse there and stand near jk who is slightly shivering due to the cold water ....)
Tae; are you ok bun ?( Tae ask and jk suddenly hug him listening tae's heart beat which is beating so fastly) what happen bub look at me ... (But jk didn't he keep his head on tae's chest after all this is the most peaceful place for him ... )
Jk; I am ok ... (Jk said but tae didn't believe jk look at tae still his hand was wrapping in tae's back while both were lost in each other eyes .... Jk's wet body water drops are falling from his long balck hair cheeks and nose are red eyes are close whenever some water drops fall in his face ...... Tae try to control himself at any cost but the bunny boy didn't let him do so ..... He shook his head try to get out of his filthy mind )

Jk; what happened hyung (jk ask as he saw tae shook his head try to control himself and Take out those filthy taught out of his mind ) are you ok ?
Tae: I am ok (tae said but he is not ok he was sweating badly while water drops were Falling from his body but still he is feeling hot ..... Jk's doe eyes is not helping him at any cost he was breathing heavily jk's innocent look his eyes is making him too much weak ..... He tried but again his mind is not working.... He is lost in the bunny boy's taught the way jk's lips were shivering due to cold his mind occupied the whole scene and he lost his remaining sense and smashed their l!ps but didn't move he come back to his sense and about to back away but jk start moving his one .... Tae become shocked feeling those movement but still he also start moving with jk .... Soon they were e@ting each other l!ps while jk was holding tae's nape and tae's hand was wrapping in jk's waist .... They were really lost in each other totally lost in each other love )

Backing away from the k!$$ they look here and there and finally tae attach their forehead....
Tae: loving you is sin but wanna do that sin I wanna be a sinner .....
Jk; then let's be in this sin I taught you don't love me but when I know you love me I will not let you go hyungie ....
Tae: I don't wanna go either bun Tie me ..... Tie me with your soul my love.....
Jk; let's make Love hyungie ..... Let's claim each other (tae back away and look at jk with widen eyes but jk was looking at ground with a shy smile ) Let's seal our soul together and bound out soul in a pure thread .... (Tae didn't waste anytime and attach their l!ps they saw a old house just near the tree tae pick jk and come to the house no one stay there and they also know that as the house belong to that man whom story they all read and also saw in puppet show ..... Tae saw the bed he made jk stand on the ground and remove the dusty bedsheets from the bed and again come to jk later pick him and made him laid in the bed ....

Tae: are you sure bun ?? (Tae ask holding jk's chin softly and jk nod his head ... Tae open the knot in jk's hanbok and let them slide from his body he too did the same .... Soon their clothes were in floor they were in bed ..... Their wet body was stich with each other .... Tae was worshipping jk's whole body and jk was loving all the thing which his hyung is giving him .... Tae draw his painting all over the body by his teeth while jk also did this by his nails and teeth sometimes..... Tae was moving while jk take out some weird noice as the pleasure is too much for him .... The whole room temperature is hot while outside it's really cold ..... Tae's movement making jk weak in every possible way .... Whole room was filled with loud m*@* gr*@* and skin s*@****g sound ..... After 1 hour tae fall on jk panting heavily while jk caress his back lovingly in order to calm him down from his high .... Tae calm down and peck jk's n****e and laid beside him later pull jk's tired body in his embrace .....
Tae: I love you bun ... I love you so much ...

Jk look at tae and smile later sm@shed their l!ps together which also return by tae the moment heated up and they again ended up making love with each other .... Devouring each other , worshipping each other with love...... The night goes by their hot interact and movement they were happy too much happy that they forget they are not in a society where there love will be cherish ..... At morning they left from there with genuine smile on their face .... They tell about they stuck in rain so they couldn't come .... Everyone also know about the rain so they didn't said anything... Life was going good way taekook love grow more and more .... Now every night jk stay at tae's place they both spend so much time together also they make love almost every night ... Tae was teaching jk basic rules of his post that's why no one say anything as they taught it will be good for jk and they also study at night without knowing what's happen behind the closed door ..... Taekook always stay together which sometimes made Mrs Kim and jeon weird but they know them so they didn't said anything to anyone ....

Right now all of them were in dinner as Mr jeon invite Kim's here ....
Mr Kim; Tae I arranged your marriage (he said and tae become shocked and jk become numb hearing the sudden news ... He don't wanna cry but the way his tears are betraying him he pretend like coughing and everyone taught it's bcz of coughing continuously)
Tae: but appa I am not ready for marriage.... I will not marry now (he said hoping that his father understand his pov )
Mr Kim; you have to tae after all choi hold a important part in royal family and we can get a lot of opportunities... (Tae try to make his father understand but he didn't make tae pissed off by the taught of getting married with someone...... The dinner end with pain of 2 soul and tae laid on the bed let those tears fall which were threatening to fall so does jk ... Both were crying but tae can't let this happen he love his bun truly he can't lose him... When they were together he got to know about a place more like island which actually hidden from all the locality .... They can live there without any problem)

Tae come to jk's house and Mrs Kim saw him she call Mr Kim ...
Mr Kim; what happened? Why you are calling me this much urgently?
Mrs Kim : I saw tae is going somewhere I don't think something is fine infact I think many things are not fine let's follow him ...
Mr Kim; what are you saying? He might have some work that's why he must be going somewhere leave it and come let's sleep now ....
Mrs Kim; no my heart is telling me something is wrong something is not right .... Just follow him I am sure something is wrong ...
Mr Kim; come on why you are saying all this don't you trust our son ?
Mrs Kim; the way jungkook and taehyung always stay together I don't know something is happening behind our back .... My heart is telling me to follow him let's go ...
Mr Kim; what are you talking my son will never do something like that he is not like this .... He will never turn my head down and if something like that happen I will be the one who will kill him in bare hand I don't need anything nor I care other then my pride and reputation....

Meanwhile taekook....
Tae come at jk's house from backdoor and saw jk is sitting in his belcony outside the room crying his heart out .... Tae come hurriedly and hug him tightly...
Tae: what are you doing love pls don't cry I am with you ...
Jk; they will make you marry with someone hyungie our love is still a sin ...
Tae: our Love is not any sin if our love is sin then all of their love is also sin .... We love each other truly and we will love each other if it's sin then too ..... Love is pure then why not our love did our love changes when it's come to love ..... No our love didn't change it's just we fall in love with same gender ppl that doesn't mean our love is sin then what about them their love also sin .....
Jk;but hyungie who will understand us no one gonna understand that our love is pure one ....
Tae : I don't need anyone to understand let's go from here we will go far away from here ..... No one will found us now let's go ....
Jk; ok then let's go I also don't wanna stay here where our love doesn't have any value ....

They turn and saw Mr Kim standing there with fire eyes and Mrs Kim was shocked ..... Mr and Mrs jeon also come and they also saw them like this tae was standing without any expression but from inside he was scared and jk was literally shivering due to fear ..... Mr Kim come and slap tae really hard ...
Mr Kim; I have so much pride but you are going to ruin it I will k!ll you (again slap him ) I will k!ll you b@$t**d just (slap him again .... Jk try to free him but Mr kim push him and tae widen his eyes he hold his father collar and look at him angrily meanwhile mr jeon call some guards there ..... They come and saw the scene ) you are holding my collar you !d!ot ....
Tae: I was quite right why the h*ll you push him you were slapping me did I say something but why you push him ha .... What reputation what are you talking about?? Are you out of your mind can't you understand that I fvcking love him then what's the problem.... I love him he love me then why the h*ll you guys wants to make us apart ....

Mr jeon (hold jk by his hair while jk cried in pain ) ; you bcz of you I am feeling shame for the first time I will k!ll you I don't need a disgrace like you ....
Jk; what disgrace ha what disgrace you are talking about you are nothing to me .... Why you are always want to choose your reputation first not the parson ....
Mr jeon slap jk tae about to go but those guards keep their sword in tae's neck .... Tae was looking at them more like glaring but they didn't care ..... Tae kick one of them leg he fall on ground ... Tae start fighting jk too free himself by pushing Mr jeon and also start to fight .... Taekook are trained for war they can fight with those 20 ppl so easily.... Tae look at Mr Kim holding a soldier neck and smile ...
Tae: do you really think your this dog can defeat me I love kook and if I marry then only him not others just remember it .... ( Mr Kim was fuming in anger only one thing was ringing in his mind that he wanna save his reputation it doesn't matter how but he have to save it .....

Tae turn and look at Mr jeon who is also fumming in anger while kookie was busy with fight one soldier who is left ....
Tae: why you guys choose reputation over again did it have this much effect on you all that you guys want to lose your own child ... If you want then it's ok we will leave you all and never gonna come back here we will never gonna come Infront of you all just leave from here .....
Jk; yes we will go away from all of you ....
Mr jeon: no you guys are not going from here I will not let you guys go and you have to marry someone I will arrange your marriage.... (In the meantime tae knocked out the soldier and come to Mr jeon and hold his collar harshly)
Tae: why you guys are doing this why it's blood painfull for us ... If you guys ever love us then understand na why you guys don't understand the simple things ..... (Tae was talking that's when he feel something stabbing his back his eyes filled with tears he look down and jk shout being helpless )

Tae leave Mr jeon's collar and look behind and saw his father is the one who is behind him .... He smile painfully and Mr Kim take out the sword from tae's back while jk was stand still no movement in his body .... But soon he come back when he heard a thud sound Mr kim also come back to his sense and saw what he did the sword fall from his eyes. .. jk ran to tae and take him in his embrace tears are keep flowing from his eyes .... Tae touch his hands still shivering and wipe those tears by his trembling hand......
Tae: don't cry bun if you ever want to tell something then just remember me and say all this word I will listen everything... Bun listen promise me you will not doing anything you will never hurt me ... Promise me you will take care of my bun properly pls ....
Jk; don't talk I will call doctor just wait for me ok don't talk pls ..... I will come now ....
Tae: I don't have time bun listen to me pls bun just listen to me love pls promise me .... This is my last wish (hearing this jk cried more loudly and give tae promise )

Jk; ok I promise now let me go I will call doctor pls ....
Tae: no bun don't go you will not gonna see me if you go now let me talk for last time (jk nod his head crying hard) bun we were happy with each other loving you and spending every time with you was precious but now I have to go sorry to leave you like that ..... We were not meant to be together in this life maybe in next life I will be yours and you will be mine only that time this sin will consider as a pure love and purity ...... If you wanna cry then cry but not much don't give up on your life bun ..... Bun remember me pls even in months ever after year or 10 years pls take my name once from your mouth ..... Everyone wants a happy ending but sometimes it's not happening bun that doesn't mean the love was not pure .... Sometimes we have to leave and now I am leaving you here ... Loving you was beautiful but leaving you is painful baby pls don't cry this much ..... It's feeling hurts here (point at his heart) bun .....

Tae: I am leaving bun take care of yourself and let me sleep in your embrace for the last time ...... Let me take some scents of yours for the last time .... Good bye my prince good buy for last time ..... In this life we can't be with each other but we can in next life if not next life then after life ..... If h*ll is the place then I can stay there with you ..... Loving you is sin .... If loving you make me sinner then let me be a sinner...... I am feeling like sleeping now bun let me sleep ... I know if I sleep now then I will not wake up but what to do I am really sleepy .... My eyes are also getting heavy breath is also stopping (he said very slowly no one is listening anything just jk was listening his painful words ) good bye love ..... (Tae finally close his eyes let the darkness consume his soul .... Jk was looking at the body lifelessly...... It's already become morning hearing some noice some commoner come there and saw Mr jeon was sitting in the belcony while Mrs jeon was sitting beside him .... Mr Kim was sitting at side while Mrs Kim was looking at The direction while tears are keep glowing from her eyes .....

And the middle jk was sitting in side caressing tae's hair by his bloody hands guards were not there as they ran away from there .... Jk was not crying just caressing tae's hair looking at his pale face without any emotions ....
Commoner ; what happened here omg taehyung Mr Kim what happened taehyung ....
Mr jeon; last night some thief come and this happened...
Commoner ; did this thief did this ??
Mr Kim; yes (Mrs Kim look at Mr Kim with hatred what else he can feel right now .... She is cursing herself for her one mistake .... Only if she keep quite then today her son can be alive very far away from them still alive but now his lifeless body is laying here )
Mrs Kim (in mind ): if I know that I will lose my son then I will never say something sometimes we shouldn't listen our heart and today I get to know about this only .... Only if I don't open my mouth then my son can be alive today .... It's the sin of mine what should I do and the person he is still faking......

Some guards come and take tae's body while jk stop them ...
Jk; no no my hyungie is sleeping why you guys are taking him from here no don't do this pls ... Just saw He is sleeping peacefully.... (Jk said but Mr jeon take him to the room forcefully while jk tried to be free)
Mr jeon; he is just too shocked how can't he when you guys know they are more like real brother it's a really shocking news for us ... (Jk look at his father with more hate how easily he is saying lie ... He about to say something but Mr jeon take him to the room all were also left after they take the lifeless body .... Jk cried scream seeing how his love is going far away from him .... He keep begging the door while Mr jeon come there and start beating Jim mercilessly..... After almost making him satisfied he left from there locking the door ... Jk's injurious body was laying on the floor still he beg just to see his hyungie for the last time ..... But the stone heart didn't listen to him just lock and left from there .......

Minutes passed and the injuries body didn't feel anything just some chest pain he can't even think anything without some moments with his hyungie .... He get up again and beg his father but it seems like no one was there ..... Hours passed and now his father open the door ....
Mr jeon; listen you fag you will marry han's daughter after somedays just be ready and don't create any scene ..
Jk; let me go and see my hyungie for the last time I beg you pls ....
Mr Jeon; it's already done I am coming from his funeral to be honest I feel disgusting just seeing his dead body also (jk closed his eyes just to stop his tears but it didn't stop it's keep flowing from his eyes what should he feel when he can't even saw his love for the last time ..... Feelings all feelings died at the moment his love died in his embrace only ..... All feelings died when his hyungie said goodbye to him ..... Mr jeon left but didn't lock the door.... Jk took a deep breath and come to the door and step outside and come to tae's house he come secretly at tae's room and took out a box from secret place and left with it )

He come very far from the place and come to the same place where they
k!$$ for the first time .... He sit there and open the box later found some pages and a map .... He look at the map and found the route in the island .... He want to go away from there but not before taking his revenge ..... He laid down at the tree and hug tae's horse which he take with him .... He hug him and cried his heart out while the horse also cried with him after All he lost his master .....
1 year passed jk prepare himself for the revenge .... He collect some proof about Mr jeon and found out he is a womanizer...... Jk make some poster and there was those proof .... One night he distibrute all the poster and whole country found out about his bad deeds also there was some proof of his wrong doing of royal things .... Besically he was not any good person he was doing some illegal work behind everyone eyes ..... Just the moment the news flashed everyone start to hate him .... The so called reputation he have it's already shatters king did some investigation and found out he is guilty so king put him in jail.......

About Mr Kim them jk was finding some proof about tae's murder at this moment some guards come and tell him they will support him ... With their help jk goes to king at night and tell him about the whole matter .... King understand jk as he was also in love with a man but he can't do anything for him and both get apart so king assure jk he will help him .... The king found proof and arrest Mr Kim everyone got to know about his deed ..... For the reputation he did all this the reputation crushed very badly ..... He was going to the jail while everyone spilt on him .... Jk feel happy seeing the humalating face of his father and Mr Kim .... Mrs jeon was badly thrown from the house as king seized all the property of kim's and jeon's ..... and about Mrs kim then she killer herself as she was guilty for her deed also after her son's death she is really broken ..... She k!lled herself as his son's death body come Infront of her eyes again and again .... Mrs jeon also get mad after all this incident.....

Jk smile seeing them that night he laugh manically but cried after some time he cried cried her heart out .... Taking out all pain taking out all suffering but can he do that when the pain is immense... He can't take out those pain ... 1 year he didn't cried just make himself powerful to fight with those ppl and now he is taking out his all emotions .... For the first time he open the box and saw so many paper folded beautifully....he take one and sit beside the horse who is laying down from morning..... He sit there tears are falling from his eyes in the moonlight he feel and presence beside him ... He start to reading but feel like someone is telling him all the day ... He keep his head in the tree but it's feel like he is keeping his head on someone's shoulder .... He feel like his hyungie is sitting beside him smiling a little the little smile always in his face which make his eyes more blessed everytime .... His hyungie is holding a paper and telling something to him while he is blushing slightly hearing all the words but in reality he is the one who is reading all this ...

In the letter .....
What should I call you bun ..... You know today I get to know about love and that time I realized I am in love with you ... Isn't it too early to fall .... Well guess what I am in teenage 16 year's love.... Teenage love is beautiful but do you know bun today I also get to know about that my love is not like other's to be honest it's a sin bun .... I fall for a boy who is you .... I feel like love you feeling but no love is not any kind feelings .... Love is when I saw you smiling love is when I meet with your doe beautiful eyes ... Love is actually you your presence .. love is when you blush at any kind of things love is when you become stubborn and make me do that things forcefully.... Love is when you come to me and hug me love is when you are around me ... Nothing else is love without you and I know my love is sin if my love is sin the let me do the beautiful sin and become your sinner bun .....

In another letter
Today you said you are handsome well it's true you are really handsome but don't know why I found you beautiful everytime... I wanna say you I love you but what will you say when you actually believe that loving you is a sin..... When you actually believe that a man can't love a man and it's called sin ... Can you pls tell me why it's hurting so much that too this much ..... I can't get you you will be never mine this taught making me numb and making my body shiver bun I can't breath properly remembering all those words ...
In another one
Today when I get to know the man died for his love don't know why I feel I will also die in my love why they can't understand in love we can't do anything we don't have any right to say anything in the matter of love and guess what I will die for sure ....my own love will kill if killing myself give me your love I am ready to kill myself thousands of time for thousands of years just want some love for you ..... I love you bun but what should I say when the world curse our my pure love with filthy name ...

Jk fold the letter and keep this back and come to the horse try to make him wake up but he didn't.... Jk got to know the horse died he cried more loudly all pain surrounded in his whole body he started digging the mud and make a grab for the horse .... He come and k!$$ on his forehead later hug his lifeless body tightly....
Jk; you also left me well when my own htungie left me what can I ask from you it's ok .... Did you meet with hyungie .... If you ever meet then tell him I am waiting for him to take me with him ok..... Did you also sleep like my hyungie .... Why you both leave me here don't go pls after hyungie I have only you I can't even die as I promise my hyungie ... Ok leave it I couldn't even saw my hyungie for last time but I can saw you ... Sleep peacefully now you don't have to cry with me .... But can you tell me whom I will hug now and whom I will say I love my hyungie whom will I share my all pain you are also gone (slightly chuckle)

Only he know how much sarcastic the chuckle is..... He wipe his tears and start to digging again and after that he burry the horse with so much difficulties...... He take his things and come to tae's memorial and laid there ...
Jk; I am going to the place where you want to stay hyungie now good bye and I will never come back here .... This village is cursed this society is thrash for me ... Bcz of them I lose my everything and now I hate all of them hyungie are you happy to seeing me in pain.... Why you take this promise from me now bcz of you I can't even end this suffering.... Your bun is hurt hyungie take him to you pls your bun want you .... I will be happy only with you are you taking me or not ha ?come take me ..... I am waiting here .... Pls htungie end this suffering I am not able to handle this pain you know your horse also left me why you guys are lefting me haaa ?? Ok I am going but don't be late hyungie call me soon I want to be in your arms .... I don't care hell or heaven without you heaven is also hell......

Jk left the place which give him pain and pain only carring pain and some good memories which is reason of his life and some bad one also which make him a soulless body a lifeless human ... What they did just love someone was it a sin or any crime that they have to pay like this .... Jk come to river side and take one boat more like stealing it he goes from there to found the place which his htungie choose for the eventually he found it and smile weakly .... He got to see there are so many ppl staying.... He start to living there in notime 3 couple become close to him ... Kim namjoon and his husband Kim seokjin they were also man and Min yoongi and park Jimin and another one is Jung hoseok and Min yoonji .... Jk never smile nor talk with someone else without just some words more like hummm yes or no .... The chatter box is all quite now no words left from his mouth ... Someone said true if someone died then life don't stop it's goes on in it's own way but is it correct everytime maybe yes ....

Life really don't stop just something changed in soul ... Sometimes soul just died with the person still life goes on right ..... Every night he read all those letter from the box and feel tae is just beside him .... Days were passing days become weeks weeks become months and months become years still jk do the same ..... He enjoy his everytime in memories only .... Those memories were reason of his life .... Sometimes he feel his hyungie is near by him but next moment he disappear.... He laugh loudly at night remembering their every precious moments with a smile .... Namjin yoonmin and hopeji always feel hurt seeing the younger in this much pain and they try Thier best to make him happy ... Jk too pretend like he is ok but from inside he is not ... He is all broken from inside his soul is also suffering by the pain of his love .... He can't sleep in night he always get to see the face and those bloods those moments when he lose his love fully .... He take revenge but taking revenge never mean to make heart easy from the pain of love.... He always remember his special one and smile in his mind.......

A 50 years old man is sitting near the river his back was supported by the tree behind him again he feel those presence and start to hear the same known words .....
If you ever feel like I am not here then it's not true I am with you just beside your side feel the air and you will found me ..... If you ever feel like I am not just Infront of you then just close your eyes and feel me I will be here only ... If you ever feel like I am not in your side just keep you head I will give you my shoulder ..... If my body is not present in your side I will be always with you just you have to feel me .... Feel me only love and just see I am here right in front of you your eyes just the difference is you can't see me ........
The man chuckle and slowly slowly close his eyes as he is feeling sleepy after this much years .... He closed his eyes let the darkness consume him ... He come to a place which is very Bright..... Slightly opening his eyes he look there and found the man whom he was waiting from this much time .....

He smile after this much years he finally smile .... He come to the man who is smiling at him ... He come and hug the man later cried in his embrace ....
??; Did I really make you wait this much bun ??
Jk; too much I don't wanna stay here at this place I only want to stay with you hyungie ... Take me with you ... .
Tae: I came here to take you with me bun .... (Tae kiss jk's forehead and hold his hands tightly while jk smile )
Jk; I am old now look you are still young now I am not beautiful like before ....
Tae : sometimes look yourself in my eyes I am sure you will be in love with yourself this much beautiful you are ....
Jk; really do you think so I am still beautiful??
Tae: as I said just look yourself in my eyes you will know how much beautiful you are .... Now it's time for our love bun let's go you suffer so much now you will be with me and I will be with you ....
Jk; take me with you I only wanna be with you .....
They both smile and start walking holding each other hands ....

In the meantime Jin come there and call jk who is sleeping with a smile a genuine smile ... Jin also smile seeing the beautiful smile for the first time .... He come to the body and start to touch it but widen his eyes feeling jk is dead ... Jin cried and everyone come there they also cried but seeing jk's smiling face they stop crying....
Yura ; everyone stop crying don't cry look how he is smiling maybe he meet with his hyungie let's be happy for him ....
Jm; in this years he just feel pain and pain now he is happy end of all suffering sleep bun sleep peacefully.....
They all are sad but jk's smiling face didn't let them be sad ..... They did the funeral and goes to their home with heavy heart as they are really close to each other ... Jk didn't talk with anyone but everyone know how much the pain younger have in his heart so they also let it go and now the younger is not there .... They were surely sad but didn't cry seeing the smiling face of the younger ..... They write in memorial "HYUNGI'S BUN"......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 20 12
First of all, I'll only update this when I have time so please don't expect me to update every week or sum๐Ÿ˜ญ โš ๏ธwarningโš ๏ธ This book contains: - fluff...
69K 2.7K 49
แด›แด€แด‡สœสแดœษดษขxแดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹ (แด„แด‡ษดแด›ส€ษชแด„ แดษดแด‡๊œฑสœแดแด›๊œฑ) ๐’œ๐“๐“ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“ˆ, ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“ˆ ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡-๐“ˆ๐‘œ-๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐’ป๐“‰๐“๐“Ž~ แด›แดแด˜ แด›แด€แด‡~ ส™แดแด›แด›แดแด แด‹แดแดแด‹~
35.4K 483 12
๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ...
156K 7.1K 30
{Completed} Just some Taekook Oneshots~~ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! I don't take up any request of "sad endings, cheating, death, rape, abuse be it physi...