Imprinting is not always righ...

By evelyn_zavalat

Jessica Lahote is moving back with her twin brother Paul Lahote. After she phases and goes back to school aft... More

Home
school
torture
just great
other people get hurt too
You got to take risks
together
out of our land
I hate you
choose me or lose me
Dad
I don't hate you
shopping with blondie
Bonfire Saturday
Club night
Can't Talk Without Arguing
Training
Saved You
Second Chance
Hanging Out
Gone
Decisions
We are Done
You Can Have Him
Rachel
The Waterfall
To Good To Be True
Alphas order
The Most Powerful absolute Law
Leaving
Looks Can Trick
Unexpected
Back
I Lost Her
Christmas Day
a note from me
The Final Battle
My End
Second, Last note from me

That should be me

8K 143 22
By evelyn_zavalat

"Wake up. Wake up. We have to get you ready for your graduation." Leah says jumping on my bed. She gets off and opens the currents letting the sun in. I groan in response and bury my face in the pillow. Leah takes the pillow off my face and the cover off my body. Doesn't affect me cause I run on a 108° degrees. I give up and get up. Leah was already wearing her dress and everything.
"Wow you look awesome." I tell her.
"Thanks." She says. "Go take a shower and I'll get you ready." She says pushing me in the bathroom.

"Okay you are done beautiful." I look into the mirror and my makeup is done beautifully, my hair is awesome. I love it.
"This is great Leah." I stand up and hug her.
"Let's go if you don't want to be late." We walk down stairs and my dad is wearing a suite, and Paul is wearing a white plaid shirt and suit pants, with a vest.
"Leah are you seeing what I'm seeing?" I ask her.
"Yeah." She says playing along.
"Paul your not wearing shorts." I tell him. He rolls his eyes and mocks me.
"Jessica, your not wearing a t-shirt and shorts." I roll my eyes in responce.
"Let's go kids." Dad says pushing us outside.
"Hey Paul where has Isabel been?" I ask.
"I guess you can say she moved in with Jared." He says. Dad starts the car and I sit back and then I suddenly jerk up.
"What Jessica?" Leah asks worried.
"We are forgetting Embry." I get out of the car and go next door.
"I'm coming!" He yells and then opens the door. He locks the the door to his house and we go to my dad's car. "You look beautiful Jessica."
"Thanks Em. You look handsome too." I tell him, he is wearing the same as Paul. I'm guessing the guys from the pack are wearing the same thing. Embry sits in the back with Leah and I. "Now we can go dad." I say and we drive off to school.
We take our seats me sitting next to Embry and some senior I don't think I had any classes with. Embry is sitting in between Jacob and Jared. And before them there is Quil. He turns to look at me and smiles and I smile back. Jacob turns around to see what Embry's looking at. He smiles crookedly, how is it that something small like that can have me wanting him, but I fight it. I ignore him and look away from him. He frowns and looks back infront. We listen to the speeches, and then one by one we start going up to get our deplomas. We clap for the pack members when they go up. My turn. I walk out of the row and up the steps to the stage. I shake hands with the principal, before walking off. I beat the principal is glad that we graduated, he doesn't have to deal with the fights Paul gets into as well as my fights with Sarah. I start jumping around happily when I'm out of the people's view. Embry spots me and walks over to me. I run over to him and he spins me around, and kisses forhead.
"We did it we graduated." He tells me.
"Bye bye high school." He putts me down.
"Are you going to go to the party at the beach." He asks me.
"Of course I'm going." I answer. Paul just got off and is going over to Jared and Isabel. "Are you going to go home and change?"I ask him.
"Yeah but Quil is going to drop me off at me house." He tells me.
"Okay." I say and then everyone is done getting their deploma and we are free to leave. Leah doesn't come with us she leaves with her mom and Seth who came to watch us graduate.
"I got a surprise for you two." Dad says when we get home. "And Jessica Rosales Hale and Emmett Cullen got a present for you too." He tells me, we follow him to the garage. He opens the garage door and two new cars and a new motorcycle are I'm the garage next to Paul's truck.
"Which one is mine?" Paul asks.
"Which one do you prefer?" Dad asks him with that smirk that all three of us use.
"I prefer the black 1970 chevelle ss." He answers without thinking about it.
"That one is the one I choose for you Paul." Dad says and takes tje keys out of his pocket and throwing them at Paul.
"You saying that the green 1972 gran torino sport is mine." I ask him.
"Yup and Rosalie Hale and Emmett Cullen got you the BMW S 1000 RR." He throws the keys at me and I catch them and go check out the bike and car. On the bike there is a note.

You graduated congrats. Emmett and I got you the bike as a graduation present. And we are not taking in it back. Enjoy the bike Emmett choose it.
You only graduate once.
Love, Rosalie and Emmett.

I take the note with me and go upstairs to change into a orange dress and sandals, for the party at the beach. (Dresses for both occasions as well as Leah's for the graduation are at beginning of the chapter.)
I walk down stairs. "Dad I'm going to go to the party at the beach." I tell him.
"Okay stay safe." He says.
"I will." I respond and go next door to get Embry. "You want a ride Embry to the party." I ask him.
"Sure." He says. He changed and is wearing a black shirt, black leather jacket with dark blue strait jeans and black and white converse. We go toy garage and I unlock the doors to my new car.
"It's yours?" Embry asks opening the passenger door.
"Yup, so is the bike and the chevelle is Paul's." I tell him.
"Your dad spoils you two."He jokes around. I turn the car on and it roars to life.
"He does not. The cars are graduation presents. Then the bike is a gift from Rosalie and Emmett."I tell him. I drive out of the garage and on to the road that leads to the beach.
I pack the car in the parking lot next to Paul's car. We exist the car and the sound of music and lights are heard and visible on the beach. We walk to the crowed and look for the guys.

Jacob's P.o.v

Jessica got off from the stage and jumped around. I laughed quietly at her. She starts running in the direction I'm standing with Quil. I turn around fully so that I can hold her when she gets closer but sh wasn't running towards me. She was running to Embry. That should've been me not Embry. He spins her around and sets her down, and kisses her forhead. That's supposed to be me not him. I growl.
"I'm going to go." I tell Quil and leave the school. I walk he and change into jeans and a black t-shirt that shows off my muscles. I leave the house and take time to get to the beach. How? Why did I ruin the love we had? I can't believe, I lost her. I love her still. I think? What do I feel for Bella then? I kik a pebble and I kik it all the way to the beach. I see Quil dancing with some chick as well as Paul. Then Jared and Isabel are hanging out near the ocean away from the dancing people. I get a drink and just hangout around refilling cup when I run out. I see Embry and Jessica walkimg over together. They are always together and I hate that because she is mine not his. I crush plastic cup and put it on the table. I wasn't paying attention to some chick that came up to me and way pulling to the dance floor. I was whatching my imprint and my best friend. They walk on the dance floor and start dancing. The girl that pulled me out her is getting closer to me. Wanting to close the space between us. She moves my hands around trying to get me to dance with her. I dance a little to the music and with this girl but my attention is on Jessica and Embry. She spins around her, and stops looking at me. Jess looks at me from head to toe. She gives me a mad and disgusted look before pulling Embry away. That should be me dancing with her getting pulled by her. That should be me making her happy, making her laugh. But I couldn't I just hurt her and I hate myself because of that. I was not thinking about what was happening, where I am. Just about all the things I've done to be hated by Jessica. To have my imprint not want me, to not want to be around me. But look at the bright side Jacob. At least Embry is making her happy. At least Embry is treating her like she should be treated. The music changes to Ayo by tyga, and Chris Brown.
"I need you." Repeats and Jessica and Embry are dancing again. She looks at me and is singing? 'I need you.' She sings. She gets closer to Embry and they dance physically touching each other. I leave the girl that took me to dance and get closer to where Embry and Jessica are. She sees and smirks at me and gets more physical with Embry. ON PURPOSE. Just to get me angry. And it's slowly working. I should be the one dancing with her right know. She should be driving me crazy with her moves. With her touch on my skin. That should be me. Is all I can think of. That's is! It will be me! I go behind them, so I am behind Embry.
"Embry. Let me dance with her. Just this song." I beg.
"You'll hurt her." He responds snarling.
"I promise if I do you can get your anger out on me. I'll disserve it." I promise him. I just want to have her in my arms. Embry didn't seem so happy about it but gave in. Jessica didn't notice about our switch. I put my hands on her waist. Her hips moving to the side, my hand still on her following her movement. I press her body against mine. Grinding against me. She had no idea how crazy this is driving me. She turns around, she looks at me but doesn't seem to care. She wraps her arms around me. How I missed this.
"I needed you Jacob Black." She says her lips pressed against my ear. I shiver at her touch.
"I'm needed you too." I tell her. The song finishes and she takes my hand before pulling me a way into the woods. We run inside pretty deep, she pushes me against a tree.
"Do you actually need me Jacob Black." She asks. I see what she is doing, taunting me. She pins me back not letting me escape.
"I don't know probably not." I play with her, she scowls at me. I grab her from her waist and pin her to a tree across from us. "But know that I think about it. I need you a lot." I place small kisses against her neck, and jawline. I can hear her heart beating faster, her breaths get heavier. I place my lips on the side of hers. She moves her lips so they are fully on mine. I kiss her sweet lips a little roughly but still with love. I bite her lower lip and she moans. I slide my hands down her waist and lift her up. She wraps her legs around me and deepens the kiss. I slide one of my hands on her thighs, underneath her dress. What am I doing. I stop.
"Jessica." I say getting my breath under control. She puts her forehead against mine. "Are you sure you want to do this. I don't want to hurt you more then I have already." She thinks about and she moves around in my arms. I put her down.
"Your right Jacob." She snaps. Once again I had to mess things up. "What was I thinking. You don't been me. You got that leech lover that doesn't even care about you." She yells at me. She turns around and walks back to the party. I don't go after her. I turn around and punch the tree. I just had to open to my mouth. Punch. I couldn't keep quiet. Punch. I had to ruin something we were both enjoying. I punch the tree like a if it was a punching bag. I phase and run back home.
I go inside the house not caring if I wake up dad. "So how did it go?" My dad asks as I pass the living room. I was hopeing he was asleep.
"It was great." I respond. "In tired. I'm going to go to bed." I tell him and go to my room. I lay on bed and replay what happened in the woods.heg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.3K 27
Margot Alia Lahote, the younger twin to Paul Lahote, takes the job as a art teaching assistant at Forks High. When the Cullen's move to Forks they tr...
4.7K 169 12
dakota and paul lahote were two peas in a pod while they lived with their parents in tacoma. but when their happily married parents divorce suddenly...
335K 6.4K 55
COMPLETED / PAUL LAHOTE FANFICTION Alexandra had never thought anything bad would happen to her. When it did, it devastated her. She moved to Forks...
32.6K 513 17
Jessica Black is the only daughter to Sarah and Billy Black. She is Jacob Black older sister. She is also a werewolf from her mother.She was with Pau...