Convivial • S62 Generation

By nana-mania

*✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿* In denial, in perplexity. She didn't know how to deal with these strange feelings an... More

*✿ CONVIVIAL
*✿ CHARACTERS CAST
*✿ PROLOGUE
*✿ 001
*✿ 002
*✿ 003
*✿ 004
*✿ 005
*✿ 006
*✿ 007
*✿ 008
*✿ 009
*✿ 010
*✿ 011
*✿ 012
*✿ 013
*✿ 014
*✿ 015
*✿ 016
*✿ 017
*✿ 018
*✿ 019
*✿ 020
*✿ 021
*✿ 022
*✿ 023
*✿ 024
*✿ 025
*✿ 026
*✿ 027
*✿ 028
*✿ 029
*✿ 030
*✿ 031
*✿ 032
*✿ 033
*✿ 034
*✿ 035
*✿ 036
*✿ 037
*✿ 038
*✿ 039
*✿ 040
*✿ 041
*✿ 042
*✿ 043
*✿ 044
*✿ 046
*✿ 047
*✿ SPECIAL CHAPTER : BOYS' HOT SPRING TRIP
*✿ 048
*✿ 049
*✿ 050
*✿ 051
*✿ 052
*✿ 053
*✿ 054
*✿ 055
*✿ 056
*✿ 057
*✿ 058
*✿ 059
*✿ 060
*✿ 061
*✿ 062
*✿ 063
*✿ 064
*✿ 065
*✿ SPECIAL CHAPTER : RAN & Y/N
*✿ 066
*✿ 067
*✿ 068
*✿ 069
*✿ 070
*✿ 071
*✿ 072
*✿ 073
*✿ 074
*✿ 075
*✿ 076
*✿ 077
*✿ 078
*✿ 079
*✿ 080
*✿ 081
*✿ 082
*✿ 083
*✿ 084
*✿ 085
*✿ 086
*✿ 087
*✿ AU : A GOOD DAY TO BE A MAN (PART 1)
*✿ SPECIAL CHAPTER : YASUHIRO & Y/N
*✿ AU : A GOOD DAY TO BE A MAN (PART 2)
*✿ 088
*✿ 089
*✿ 090
*✿ 091

*✿ 045

3.7K 165 210
By nana-mania

After several hours,
At the hospital...

Second Person's POV

"Look at the time." Ran mentioned as he glanced at the clock. A few hours had passed since the two brothers visited you. "I think we should leave now. (Y/n) need her rest." Rindou exclaimed. You frowned, hanging your head low. "You're leaving already?" 

Ran sat on your right while Rindou sat on your left. "I know it's hard for you to be alone but it won't last long." the long-haired man reassured with a big smile. "We will swing by when we have time, alright?" Rindou twirled the tip of your hair. He glimpsed at his older brother, telepathically communicating with the older Haitani.

Ran wrapped his arm around your shoulders while Rindou placed his hand on your soft thigh. The two Haitanis leaned closer to you until their lips kissed each of your cheek. Heat rushed up to your head as your blood pumped faster in your vein due to their shocking move.

The kiss on your cheeks lasted for 10 seconds before both brothers pulled away. Ran was smirking mischievously at you while Rindou was blushing, his hand rubbing your gently.

"See you again, darling."

"See you next time (Y/n)."

"Yeah. I can't wait to meet you guys again.."

You almost stammered on your words while the two brothers made their way out of the room. Your cheeks felt hot. You still could feel the warmth of their lips on your face. It was not that new for you to kiss them but receiving kisses from both of them at the same time?

That was a new experience for you.

Next day,
Morning..

Ran and Rindou were the only people who visited you yesterday. You were alone most of the time after they left but Miyamura occasionally dropped by to perform daily check up-- or just to hang out with you.

Kanji, Muto, Shion, Kakucho or Izana hadn't showed up yet. Though, you had a doubt Izana would visit you.

' Of course Izana won't come.' You smiled bitterly. "Well, what can I do with things I can't control?" You chuckled dryly to yourself.

The silence in the room made you anxious. ' I should go out and take a short walk to clear my mind.' you sighed, getting off of the hospital bed. But before you could even approach the door, the door was opened by someone else outside.

A man with muscular build entered your wardroom with a paper bag in his hand. The light in your eyes returned when you saw the familiar face of one of your beloved big boys.

Kanji.

"(Y/n)! Were you about to go out?" Kanji asked the moment he spotted you standing near your bed. You froze on your spot for a second, eyeing him who was staring at you in bafflement.

How could you not stare at Kanji? He was wearing a tight top, showing the fine curves and shapes of his ripped body.

' I know I need some sort of distraction but who would have thought I unintentionally manifested it? Well, at least I have something to distract my mind now.' you were secretly thankful for his arrival at such perfect timing.

Kanji cleared his throat since you weren't responding to his call. "You are always welcome to stare at me all day...but why don't you sit down first? Or do you want me to accompany you somewhere?"

You returned to the real world when realization hit your head again. Shaking off the thoughts, you sat down back on the bed. "Sorry about that. I daydreamed-"

"Of me?" Kanji grinned cockily which instantly caused you to sew your mouth shut due to embarrassment. You couldn't believe you let yourself space out like that in front of him. You covered your face with your palm and Kanji poked your cheek giddily. "What a cutie."

Pulling a chair close to your bed, Kanji sat down while facing you. He pulled out a container from the paper bag before handing it over to you. "Here, sakura mochi for you! My Ma made them."

"Your mother did?"

"Yeah. I told her I wanna visit a friend at a hospital and she immediately got to work to make the mochi."

Opening the cap of the container, your eyes shone in amazement. Not only because you were touched by Kanji's mother's kindness, but also the appearance of the sakura mochis' themselves.

"There is also a plate. Ma said you can keep it. Here, let me serve the mochi for you." Kanji eagerly took out a floral-shaped plate before putting six sakura mochis in the plate. Your eyes wouldn't stop sparkling.

The sakura mochis looked too adorable that you didn't have the heart to eat them since they were bear-shaped sakura mochis

"I can't. I can't eat them. They are too cute." You whined which earned a hearty laugh from Kanji. "If you won't eat them, I will enjoy the food by myself then." He joked.

"Not fair. Your mother made them specifically for me." You smacked his chest lightly several times as protest. Kanji just chortled, entertained by your priceless reaction to his teasing. "Too late, (Y/n)."

Kanji already chose one sakura mochi, opening his mouth widely before taking a bite of half of the bear-shaped sakura mochi. You gasped in horror at the frightening sight of the other half of the adorable pink bear.

"Come on, it's delicious. You are missing out on the best food in universe." Kanji teasingly coaxed you to have a taste of the Sakura mochi. You were mentally drooling as your eyes slowly darted to the pink bear mochi.

Picking up one, you continued to stare at the pink bear face's with heavy heart. "I'm sorry, Mister Bear. You will always be remembered." Shutting your eyes close, you built up your courage and devoured the Sakura mochi in one go. Kanji was impressed by your move as you munched on the food.

Fucking appetizing.

You were astounded by the taste. You felt like you were in heaven as you finished eating the sakura mochi. ' Thank you, Mama Mochizuki.' you were thankful for the food you received. Even though you had never met Kanji's mother -- only hearing stories of her from Kanji -- , you could tell she was a sweet, loving mother.

She poured so much love into her cooking.

"So delicious." You began tearing up in pure blissfulness. You missed the taste of a mother's cooking. Kanji couldn't stop grinning. ' I am glad I forced my ass to help Ma made the sakura mochi.'

Both of you took the time to finish eating sakura mochis. Although Kanji was starving to eat the mochis all to himself, he let you consume majoriry portion of the mochi. All for the sake of seeing your happy smile.

"Oh, yeah. I almost forgot to tell you. Mucho was with me earlier but he went to visit his friend."

"Friend? Hospitalized here too?"

"That's what he said. He will swing by in another hour or two. So we have all the time to ourselves until then."

Kanji's gaze suddenly shuffled to your (f/c) (f/animal) plushie sitting on your bed. "You got another new stuffed animal? You must really love them plushies."

"Ran gave it to me."

"Those two brothers went ahead and paid you a visit first, huh?"

"Yesterday. They kept me company all day so I felt less lonely. It's good to have you with me today. Thank you for visiting me."

You presented a bright smile for Kanji, making his heart all fluttered and pounding fast for you. His smile suddenly vanished before he avoided eye contact with you. You were bewildered by his strange behavior.

"Mochi? What's wrong?" You asked but Kanji refused to provide an answer for you. He was trying to refrain himself from blushing madly.

' Fuck, I wanna kiss her so bad. But this doesn't feel like the right time to do so. I should wait... Be patient, Kanji. The time for you to kiss her will surely come.' Kanji clenched his fist firmly to contain himself, ' Those guys are so unfair, going around kissing her behind my back. So what, now I'm the only virgin left?? Unacceptable.'

"Mochi?" You placed your hand on the back of his hand, snapping him back to his sense. You tilted your head, wondering if he was doing alright. Seeing your curious gaze, Kanji couldn't hold it back anymore.

"...wanna stroll around at the hospital garden with me?"

"The garden? I'd love to. I was planning to head there earlier actually."

You beamed in happiness due to the heartwarming invitation. Kanji mentally pumped his fist up in the air as his plan progressed smoothly. ' Well, if this plan succeeds -- which is setting the right mood at the right place-- then I can make this moment as romantic as I imagine it should be! Straightout like movie scene! Good thing the hospital has the right place for my plan.'

At the garden...

You were mesmerized as you were surrounded by colourful flowers and beautiful plants. You linked your arm with Kanji's muscular one, eyes ceaselessly roaming around the entire flower garden. No matter how many time you visited this garden, this place never fail to fascinate you. It had become your personal sanctuary when you needed some space and time for yourself.

Kanji was feeling restless. His cheeks were flushing red as he tries to construct a proper sentence to initiate a conversation. ' I feel like I'm in romance anime for real... How the fuck  I set the right mood?!'

' This happened 'cause I came unprepared. I thought it wasn't the right time but... she looks okay to me now. Just make sure not to mess up.'

Kanji broke out of his thoughts and fixed his attention back at you. You were somehow staring at him, head tilted up as if you were looking at the sky. "...why are you looking at me like that, (Y/n)?"

"There is a butterfly on your head." You exclaimed joyfully, admiring the gorgeous butterfly resting on top of Kanji's head. Out of nowhere, the tall man froze on his spot. His body was tensing up and sweat rolled down the side of his face.

"G-Get rid of it, please."

"Huh? But it's not poisonous."

"I'm not good with bugs."

"It's just a butterfly, Mochi."

"I will give you thousands of Sakura mochi so PLEASE, have mercy on me and get rid of the b-butterfly."

Kanji was literally shaking in fear. You chuckled softly before pushing the butterfly off of his head. When the butterfly saw your hand, it immediately flew away from its new hangout spot.

"It's gone." You convinced. Kanji was hugging himself, still shivering lightly. "I-I still can feel it... Why the hell that stupid butterfly chose to land on top of my head, of all people?"

Kanji couldn't help himself. It usually took him at least an hour to calm down after coming in contact with abominable bugs. You sympathized with the muscular man's condition. "Hey...can you pick me up?"

"Uh- yeah?" Kanji confusedly picked you up. You were sitting on his strong arm whilst his free hand rested against your back to act as support. You lowered your head and started kissing the top of his head lovingly.

Kanji was taken aback, his mouth agape due to immense astonishment. Blood rushed up to his head as he felt the warmth of your lips. He exploded from embarrassment, steam leaving his ear. You just grinned against his head. "That feels better, right?"

' FUUUUUUCK— I SHOULD MAKE THIS KIND OF MOVE BUT SHE BEAT ME TO THE PUNCH!' Kanji was too bashful to even look at you. ' On the bright side, this is the perfect mood I was aiming for. Luck is on my side..'

You remembered the time Kanji teasingly kissed the corner of your lips before. You just wanted to repay him for that precious peck. But thanked to your bold action, you elicited the bravery slumbering within him.

When your eyes met with Kanji's, you noticed he was staring at you in seriousness. His hand travelled up to cup the back of your head, pushing you closer to his face. Your heart beat faster upon realizing his true intention.

Your palms that were resting against his chest clutched his top. Eyelashes falling shut, you gave in yourself to him. Time ticked by, your lips kept nearing his anticipatingly.

He was close, so close to give his first kiss to you.

Buzzing noise from his pocket unfortunately intruded the supposed to be fateful moment of his life. Kanji froze again, internally raging and screaming since his plan was ruined. "Your phone... it's ringing." You mentioned, making Kanji felt much worse than he already did.

Putting you down, Kanji disappointingly answered the call. "Hello.."

"Oh, sweetie. Sorry to
interrupt your hangout but
I need you to run some
errands for me."

"MAAAAA, WHYYY.
I was getting to the best part.."

"What do you mean by best part?
Anyway, I can't leave right now.
Got my hands full babysitting your
little cousin here. You can do
a quick grocery shopping for me,
can't you?"

"Yeah...I can. Just text
me the shopping list.
I'll get it done later."

"I need you to get the shopping
done as soon as possible."

"Fine, fine. Later then."

Kanji ended the call, heaving out a sigh of dismay. "Your mother called?" You asked, patting his broad back gently. "Yeah. Need me to run some errands right away. Damn it, why it has to be now?"

"You can't say no to your mother, can you?" You chortled and Kanji smiled sheepishly. "Sorry... I have to leave earlier than I planned to. I'm really sorry, (Y/n)."

"It's alright, Mochi. I got it. Now be a good son and run the errands for your precious mother! Oh, make sure to send my regards to her. And tell her "thank you for the Sakura mochis!" Your bright attitude put a smile on Kanji's face. He ruffled your hair affectionately.

"I...will see you again then." Kanji reluctantly bid his farewell with you. Oh, how he badly wanted to spend more time with you. But he could never defy his mother. He loved his Ma so much. She was, after all, the very person who raised him and loved him with all her heart, unlike his unloving father.

"See you again, Mochi." You waved your hand at him whilst Kanji left the flower garden, leaving you on your own. You looked up to the blue sky.

' If his mother never call...maybe he would have..' you grazed your lips with your fingers. ' Now that I think about it, Mochi is the only one I haven't kissed..'

In the hospital,
Coffee corner..

(Y/n)'s POV

Since I was already out of the room, I took the liberty to walk around the hospital by myself for a chance of pace. Staying locked in the wardroom was boring. I usually minded my own business while being outside but those sweet grannies or mothers always found their ways to talk to me. Some kids even invited me to play with them.

I was at the coffee corner, waiting for my coffee to be served by the machine. The best pro of staying in this hospital was patients or visitors didn't need to pay for the vending machine drinks. They were all free and ready-to-drink.

Only food or drinks from cafeteria or hospital stores need to be paid.

I carefully seized the cup of hot coffee in my cup and walked away from the machine to find a vacant seat for me to sit on. There was a man in my way so I decided to walk further right to avoid the man...only for him to shift his position and bumped into me.

"Ouch!" I winced in pain when the hot coffee splashed a bit on my wrist before it dropped onto the floor. "You little bitch! Can't you see where you are going-"

The man fell into silence before he could even finish his insult toward me. I was focused on checking my wrist in case there was a burn from the hot coffee. Thankfully, I wasn't harmed but I was pissed off by this man's rudeness.

I did my best to avoid him but he got in my way again out of nowhere! And now I'm getting yelled at?! For fuck's sake, if not because I'm in hospital right now, I would have punch the shit out of this asshole.

"

...(Y/n)?" The man suddenly mentioned my name , much to my surprise. I lifted up my head and my heart dropped the instant I recognized his face.

NO. NO.

WHAT THE HELL?

HOW WORSE CAN MY DAY GET?

FIRST, I RAN INTO A GODDAMN ASSHOLE AND NOW THIS ASSHOLE TURNS OUT TO BE HIM?

My mouth agape, too speechless to say a word to him. I avoided eye contact with him. I couldn't form a coherent sentence as proper response.

Just remembering his name make me wanna puke. Seeing him in flesh is a nightmare for me.

"Come on, it's me, Seishiro! Don't tell me you forgot already?" Seishiro waved his hand in front of my face. I swat away his hand in annoyance, glaring at him.

I didn't recognize his voice. It has been four years since our last meeting. He sounded more childish back then.

Fucking hell... Why did I run into him?

Is this a punishment for me?

"Yeah, yeah, I do." I nonchalantly replied. "Now excuse me. I need to go." Walking past Seishiro, I ignored his presence and proceeded to leave him behind. However, this stubborn bastard had the nerve to grasp my wrist and pulled me back.

"What the hell-"

"I never say you can go."

"Leave me alone."

"Stop being so feisty. I just wanna catch up with you, (Y/n)"

"And I don't want to."

Seishiro roughly pinned me against the wall before clamping his palm on my mouth. My eyes hard with irritation as he just smirked at me. Using my free hand, I gripped his wrist and yanked him off of me.

"Fuck off... Don't ever show your disgusting face in front of me again. This is the only warning from me." I threatened, stepping back from Seishiro further and further.

"Why are you so, so cautious around me? Can't your own ex-boyfriend greet you?" Seishiro chortled, his malicious gaze met mine. "That's the whole point. You are my goddamn ex." I remarked in irritation.

Selfish as always. Never know how to read the room.

"Since you're wearing that hospital gown, you must be a patient."

"No, I'm one of the doctors."

"What's with that sassy attitude?? I'm just being friendly!"

"What's with that stupidity of yours? Don't you have anything else to say besides stating the obvious?"

Seishiro's eyes twitched in disbelief. He ran his fingers through his hair. He looked troubled, perhaps offended by my comments.

"Damn, you have changed so much in four years.."

"I see that you have not turned a new leaf. Still a dumbass, as usual."

"Would you shut the fuck up and stop insulting me?"

"You called me a "bitch" earlier."

"That's why you are acting like a fucking brat?? That was a slip of tongue! A natural reaction!"

"Yeah...a natural reaction for a scum. I don't remember normal people reacting that way just because others accidentally bumped into them."

I looked at my watch before glancing at him for a second. Turning around, I  made up my mind to fully pretend Seishiro didn't exist and walk away from him...

...only for him to grab my upper arm and yanked me back harshly.

"Fucking hell, mind your own damn business!!"

"You think I will let you leave?! I will make you more fucking sick, you bitch!"

Oh, I knew it. He wanna flip out at me. Not that I'm scared of him.

I'm just gonna give him a good punch.

However, before I could even raise my fist, another fist punched Seishiro's face strongly. He was sent flying to the wall, his back suffering from hurtful impact.

A big hand pulled me back and a large figure stood before me defensively. I stared at the back curiously, my eyes widened in astonishment. "Mucho?" I said the name, too surprised by his sudden appearance.

"That guy was harassing you, wasn't he?"

"Yeah. I was about to punch him but you did it for me first. Thanks, Mucho."

I clutched on the back of his top, his fist steaming from the strong punch he whisked at Seishiro. Seishiro was having a hard time seating up himself. Blood oozed out of his nostril and I was sure his nose was broken. Mucho's punch was no joke. I had never felt it before since I usually dodged his punch but he never went easy on his opponent.

"Fucking bastard... So you have a new boyfriend now? That's why you got so cocky?" Seishiro had a sinister smile on his lips. He grinned maliciously as if to intimidate me. All I saw on his face was his broken and missing teeth.

I accidentally snorted. Mucho just blinked his eyes at me in pure perplexity while I clamped my mouth, trying to hide my laughter. "Sorry, I can't him seriously. He is missing a few teeth.."

Hearing my response, Seishiro covered his bloody mouth. He frantically stood up, palm glued to the wall to act as support. "Fuck you, bitch! Kill yourself! I hope you fucking die from your stupid illness!"

Mucho was enraged to overhear the insults Seishiro spat at me but I grasped his hand to calm him down. He glanced at me, staring at me with the "Why?" expression. I had regained my common sense so I shook my head.

"You ruined my life! You humiliated my whole family! You DISGRACED us with your slander and lies! I will never forgive you for destroying my everything precious to me!"

"...That's coming from someone who framed and slandered me?" I replied unenthusiastically.

Seishiro gritted his teeth in frustration but seriously, his reaction made me want to burst out my laughter again. Did he forget he looked ugly with those missing teeth? He was already hideous from the beginning.

He has such a huge glow down.

"You made a mistake by dating this bitch! She is just gonna backstab you! I'm telling you this from experience!"

"I'm not hearing out from an asshole who harassed (Y/n)."

"That bitch thought she could do anything just because she got money and power by her side. Once she is bored of you, she will do anything to get rid of you!"

Mucho's death glare shut up Seishiro in an instant. "Seems like you mistook (Y/n) for someone else... Because as long as I have known her, she is nothing like you describe. This woman here...is the loveliest woman in the whole universe."

"I don't even know how you could come up with that ridiculous story to taint her reputation."

"Are you blind? Oh, I see. She is manipulating you! You better snap out if it, man. She is one cunning bitch. She knows how to twist story and deceive people with her lies-"

"Can we just end this pointless conversation? It's almost lunch time. You must be hungry, (Y/n)."

Mucho didn't seem interested to carry on the unintelligent one-sided conversation with Seishiro. Instead of paying attention to Seishiro, he looked at me and cupped my face. "Are you alright? Did he hurt you, sweetheart?"

"I'm good. No worries, no worries." Mucho smiled at my answer and grazed his thumb on my cheek. I leaned in to his touch, both of us completely ignoring Seishiro's existence. This would surely piss him off to the core.

My gaze unintentionally glanced at Seishiro behind Mucho...

...who was charging toward us while holding a knife in his hands.

Horrified by the discovery, I reflexively grabbed a metal tray to use as a shield for my body. I strongly pushed Mucho out of my way before charging myself toward Seishiro. I hit him as hard as I could while the metal tray protected my upper body from the knife.

Knocking Seishiro down on to the floor, I pinned his wrists against his back and pressed my elbowed hard against him to prevent him from running away. He was groaning and struggling to free himself. He let out a louder groan of pain since I was pressing my elbow with powerful force to stop him from squirming.

"(Y/n)!"

"I'm fine. Just get some security guards here. This asshole needs to be restrained."

"They are actually on their way here. Somebody must have seen us in trouble."

"Good news for us. Bad news for you, bastard. This time, you can be the first member of your horrendous family who gets sent to prison."

I smirked victoriously at my ex-boyfriend and he glared dagger at me in response.

Several seconds after I pinned down Seishiro, the security guards took him in their care and apprehended him. Seishiro was struggling a lot and never stay still. The guard had to knock him out with their baton.

"We will turn him in to the cops. Thanks for restraining him, Sakamaki-san."

"Impressive skill as always. I think you've gotten stronger since the last time you came here."

"That's an exaggeration. I never change."

The two guards never stop complimenting me. I was kind of embarrassed since Mucho was here. They soon excused themselves which left me alone with Mucho as result. He took my hand in his before leading me away from the scene.

"Tough day for you, huh?"

"Worst day, to be honest."

"You look pretty close with the guards."

"Well...I'm a familiar face here."

"Oh, I see."

As if he realized we were about to discuss a sensitive topic, Mucho stopped asking. I was moved by his kind intention. I hugged his muscular arm and leaned my head against his arm. We were walking back to my room side by side.

"You've met my psychiatrist, Yuki Miyamura. I had to stay here for a long period of time in the past. I memorized the faces of the old staffs here." I explained.

Mucho was taken aback since I actually decided to open up to him instead of staying quiet, like I normally did. I admitted, I was too secretive.

But I need to open up more..

These guys are never hesitant to show their fragile, vulnerable side to me. Even willingly sharing their deepest, darkest secret as well as their personal issues with me because they trust me.

I should stop being so secretive...and tell my friends everything I'm ready to tell.

"If you are not reluctant to tell me then...who is that piece of shit earlier?"

"My ex boyfriend from middle high. He was my senior and a year older than me. Fucked up my life at my old middle high school so I fucked up his life back, along with his stupid family."

"You- You had a boyfriend?"

"I wish I had never date him. If I can turn back time or travel to past, I wanna bitch slap myself for even thinking of dating that unreasonable lowlife."

I chuckled to myself and held his hand tighter. Silence fell upon us as we continued to walk together.

"Thank you for protecting me from him...and for standing up for me."

"I should thank you too for saving me just now."

"Guess we always got each other's back."

I grinned proudly at Mucho and he returned the smile.

"I wonder what you did to make him that insane."

"That bastard spread fake nude pictures of me at the whole school as revenge for breaking up with him. He was sent to juvenile after that and his parents suffered harsh backlashes for defending him."

"...he deserved more than one or two punches. Should have called the others to take turns to beat him."

"I rather you guys not wasting time on useless, sorry excuse of lifeform like him."

"Teaching a lesson to a spoiled brat is a great pastime, in my opinion."

I chuckled softly at his sarcastic comment toward Seishiro. The two of us arrived at my room and the guard stepped away to give access for us to walk in. I thanked the guard before closing the door.

The moment we both were completely alone, Mucho wasted no time and embraced me warmly. I patted his broad back, rubbing his back up and down gently. God, any hug from either Mucho or Mochi were the best. They...gave the best hugs.

"I'm sorry, (Y/n)."

"For what? There is nothing for you to apologize for.."

"But I-"

"No, no, don't say a word about my condition. It doesn't matter."

"...Maybe if I was more rational that night, this would never happen."

I stayed quiet while my hands rubbed his back in circular motion. Mucho hugged me tighter in neediness.

"Nobody is at fault. Me relapsing was unexpected. I didn't even know why it even happened. So stop blaming yourself, okay? I would be the happiest woman right now if we sit down and talk like we always do."

I kept patting his broad back to comfort Mucho. Nobody, neither Mucho or Izana, meant any harm to me.

Mucho suddenly picked me up by surprise and carried me to my bed. Of course I was caught off guard by that but luckily, I didn't react by reflex or accidentally kick him in the face.

"Oh, Gosh- you surprised me. Warn me first next time." I just chuckled when he put me down on the bed. Mucho sat next to me, his hand never letting mine go. He brought my hand close to his face before pressing his lips on the back of my hand.

"If it means to make you happy, then I will treat you like a queen."

"You already did, Mucho."

I leaned my head against his shoulder, holding his hand back dearly. Mucho wrapped his arm around my shoulders before his hand began playing with my hair.

Mucho did. He does. They are treating me like a queen.

Next morning...

Second Person's POV

Today was your last day at hospital.

You were once again devastated after Izana didn't show up yesterday. You got your hopes up too high.

Both Reiji and Ayato were occupied with mountain of assignment they needed to complete before the nearing due date while Tougo had his hands full with packed schedule of meetings with the ministers. None of them could make it in time to visit you although they desperately wanted to.

You didn't blame them. They had their own life and you never intend to interfere with them. Just knowing that they cared and missed you were enough.

You had your friends and your beloved psychiatrist to keep you company. You were grateful for them.

And today, Shion and Kakucho came over to visit you.

"Great to see you in good condition, (Y/n)-san."

"(Y/n), I missed you so much."

"Kakucho, Shion!"

You hopped off of the bed and rushed to the two boys. Shion spread open his arms, ready to accept a hug from you. Instead of hugging him, you jumped toward Kakucho and wrapped your arms around his neck. Kakucho reflexively caught you, a grin laced on his face. A tear of dejection rolled down Shion's face before he slowly turned to Kakucho and you.

"(Y-Y/n).." Shion called you with a small voice. He pondered if you were aware of his existence or not. You untangled from Kakucho before giddily walking over to Shion. You hugged him gently , cheering him up in an instant. Flowers were floating around his head as he ceaselessly ruffled your hair.

Holding Shion's and Kakucho's hand, you led them to your bed. Kakucho chose to sit on a chair while Shion sat next to you on the bed. "We brought some fruits for you." Kakucho placed down a basket full of fruits. Your eyes sparkled at the sight of the fruits. "I miss eating fruits outside the hospital.. By the way, you don't have apple?"

"I figured you would ask. Of course we do! It's in this container." Shion gave you a container and you unsealed the cap. "Bunny-shaped apple slice! Thank you, Shion." You smiled gratefully at the man with tattoo. Shion's face turned slightly red due to immense happiness. "He stayed up all night practicing to slice the apple into bunny shapes." Kakucho snickered, willingly snitched on Shion to share the funny story.

"What- KAKUCHO, YOU PROMISED!"

"There is nothing embarrassing about it, Shion."

You looked at Shion whilst he tried to avoid eye contact with you. "You worked hard to make this perfect bunny-shaped apple slices... That's so sweet of you, Shion." Shion turned to you again. His heart fluttered with joy at the sight of your smile.

"See? I told you." Kakucho grinned. Shion jokingly sulked,"I still won't forgive you for snitching on me."

"You two lived together?" You wondered after hearing their conversation. "Shion stayed over at my place last night since we promised to see you together." Kakucho answered.

"...we also invited Izana but he.." Shion paused there, gaze locked on the floor. He felt guilty to tell you the truth. You rubbed his back gently, "I understand. He needs some space to collect himself."

Sensing the rising tension, Kakucho stepped up to soothe you, "He said he would swing by to visit you but not with us. He wanted to come here by himself. I'm sure he will show up after lunch...or night.."

You smiled sadly at Kakucho, appreciating his efforts to comfort you. "That's reassuring." You pretended to accept his words, though your heart was aching. You knew, deep down, Izana chose to not see you at the hospital.

"...anyway, when will you be discharged, (Y/n)?" Shion changed the topic. "Tomorrow. So today is my last day here." You heaved out a sigh of relief. At last, you could step out of the hospital and see the outside world again. "That's awesome. I can't wait to walk together with you to school again." Shion was delighted by the news.

"Are you doing well at school, Kakucho?"

"Yeah. But there are some homeworks I can't complete... Japanese Literature and Math are a bit difficult for me. Need your help with those subjects." Kakucho scratched his cheek sheepishly. Shion didn't favor the topic they were conversing. He rather avoided talking about school.

"And you, Shion?"

"I- Uh-"

"You skipped school, didn't you?"

"I-It feels lonely without you or Izana around. And those Student Council Members have been picking on me more frequently lately. It's frustrating."

"I got it, I got it. Don't cry."

Shion was indeed on the verge of tearing up as he thought you were disappointed at him. You patted his head to reassure him. Ever since that day he was severely insulted by one of your classmates and you comforting him, Shion had stopped acting tough around you.

He was more comfortable being himself. He didn't feel ashamed to show his vulnerable side to you anymore.

Kakucho couldn't help but laughed a little, gladdened by the fact that you were still being yourself despite the bad news greeting you. You were cupping Shion's face, pinching his cheeks playfully to make him smile. Shion willingly surrended himself to let you do as you pleased to him.

Kakucho suddenly remembered his conversation with Izana earlier, before they depart to go to the hospital.

"Izana, we are gonna visit (Y/n) today. Aren't you coming with us?"

"No."

"But-"

"I said no! Leave me alone!"

Izana didn't even open the door for Kakucho or Shion to enter his compartment. He kept himself locked and hidden in his residence, refusing to see the sun let alone meeting anyone.

'...if Izana doesn't come here before (Y/n)-san is discharged... does it mean it's the end for them? I don't know how else I can help them making up with each other. I'm left in the dark of the real cause of their conflict.' Kakucho's lips were quivering. He was worried of your future and Izana's future.

Kakucho couldn't stand it. Not seeing you and Izana on good terms. If Izana and you had to go separate ways, he would be torn to pieces.

The teenage boy treasured you as much as he treasured Izana. He couldn't choose to only side with one party.

' Izana, please... For your own sake, please put aside your ego and visit (Y/n) today at any cost.' Kakucho clasped his fingers firmly, his heart ceaselessly praying for you and Izana to get along again.

"Don't you dare to eat by yourself. Here, I will feed you."

"Shion, I have my own hands."

"No, I won't allow it."

"Alright, Mr.Gentleman."

Kakucho silently watched you interacting with Shion, the older boy feeding you the bunny-shaped apple slice. He put on a smile back before taking a banana from the basket.

"Unfair. Let me in the fun. I wanna feed you too, (Y/n)-san. Have some banana."

"Kakucho, you can have your turn later."

"I wanna try out other fruits too."

"But my bunny apple slice is the best!"

"Gotta try out other fruits first before comparing, Shion."

You grinned, having a lot of fun teasing Shion. Kakucho and you laughed at him as he tried to convince you again. In the end, you admitted his bunny apple slice was the best, making him smile ear-to-ear until the end of the visit.

Do you think Izana will come to visit you or not?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 803 20
"Shut it you damn waste of atoms. If I would care enough I would have turned you into your atoms by now." - "Well, I don't take insults lightly." - W...
841K 46K 75
[ COMPLETE ✅ ] ♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛ The most bizarre occurrence befell the executives of Bonten. One of their elite colleagues experienced...
480K 20.9K 57
[COMPLETE ✅] *✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿* After years of unconsciousness, she regained her "life" only to find the people she treasured had changed for t...
70.7K 3.3K 53
[SHINICHIRO X READER] After almost five years of not being able to cross paths with each other, two people are reunited in a blind date set by a fri...