*✿ 039

Shibuya,In Muto's car,Nighttime

Shibuya,
In Muto's car,
Nighttime..

Second Person's POV

Yasuhiro decided to drive around the city with you in his car, enjoying the night ride to his heart content to distract his mind from the argument he had with Tetta earlier. He refused to tell you the truth behind the sudden leave. He knew you would feel unwelcomed and insecure to meet them again.

After all, only two mindless fools among all Toman captains who exhibit unmistakable detestation toward you. The others had seemingly warmed up to your presence, especially Manjiro. Thankfully, you didn't pry further or force an answer out of Yasuhiro regarding the scene he caused earlier.

You were humming the lyrics of the song airing in the radio. Yasuhiro didn't even pay attention to the singer singing but instead, he was paying full attention to your voice.

"Enjoying yourself, I see."

"It has been a while since I ride your car. I miss those time so much!"

"Should we do this more often, then?"

"Of course. I love spending time with you like this."

Your lips curled into a sweet smile specially presented for Yasuhiro. His eyes focused on the road but he caught a glimpse of your gorgeous smile. He returned the smile, his hand reaching out to your thigh. You were a bit caught off guard by the physical contact.

"The feeling is mutual, (Y/n)."

One hand on the steering wheel while his left hand rubbed your thigh gently as if to tell you something. You were wearing skirt so you could feel the warmth of his palm enveloping your soft flesh. Yasuhiro stopped his car at a parking lot. He pulled over to a special spot he chose to purposefully  face the sea.

When you noticed the sparkles from the sea water, you were awestruck. Your eyes glimmered with mesmerization, enchanted by the breath-taking view of the sea at night. The water was glimmering, as if reflecting the shine of the stars and moon.

"This view...it's ethereal. Now I wish I bring my camera along to record this view." You praised from the bottom of your heart, yet disappointed at yourself at the same time as your wish to capture this moment in a photo couldn't be fulfilled.

"There is always next time." Yasuhiro stroked your hair. He was being more touchy-feely than normal and he was aware of it. He seemed like he couldn't contain himself from feeling you with his own hands. This beauty before him, he wanted to admire every inch of you.

Yasuhiro's hand moved down to hold your hand in his. Your attention fixed back at him. He grazed his thumb on the back of your hand. "I'm sorry for not contacting you. After Izana saw us back then, I couldn't bring myself to meet you. You know how he is.."