*✿ 032

Several moments later,Morning,In the city

Morning,
In the city...

Second Person's POV

"I'm really sorry! Really, really sorry!"

Reiji bowed down apologetically to Shion who was hiding behind you while you stood before him protectively. You were still snivelling from Reiji's unintentional scolding, eyes swollen from wailing your heart out. Shion was scared to death, shaking violently behind you. He thought he would die by Reiji's hand.

"(Y/n), I'm sorry, okay? I don't mean any harm-"

You looked away from Reiji with puffed up cheeks, sulking from him. His heart broke to pieces as you ignored him and turned your attention to Shion instead.

"Are you okay? You aren't hurt, right?"

"I-I'm okay but (Y/n), your eyes are swollen as hell."

"It will subside soon enough."

"Here, tissue.."

Shion might be shaking in his shoes right now but he tried to help you feel a bit better. Taking out a tissue from his pocket tissue packet, the delinquent wiped away the leftover tears staining your cheeks. You were touched by his kindness and gentleness in handling you.

Reiji's heart just clenched much tighter with guilt after seeing how well Shion treated you. Yet he accused him of "tainting" you and merely using you for your body. Well, he wasn't entirely wrong about the tainting part but let's keep that a secret for now.

"(Y/n)..." Reiji called out your name but you were hesitant to look at him straight in the eyes. You hadn't built up enough courage to brace yourself to face your two brothers. Ayato hung his head low, sadness evident in his gaze. Wakasa patted his back, trying to soothe his boyfriend.

Shion noticed the rising tension between you and your brothers. Your back was facing him while your hands clutched his clothes firmly, as if you refused to let him go.

If he stayed here, then it would take forever for you to talk to your brothers again.

Shion acknowledged your complicated family situation but he was not that dumb to differentiate between the good and bad. From his perspective, the two of your brothers standing before him right now were the kind-hearted ones. The ones who had been treating you well.

So he shouldn't be in their way and stop them from whatever they were planning to do with you.

"...(Y/n), you should talk to them."

"W-What? No, they are gonna take me back.. I don't wanna go there again, Shion.."

You clutched on Shion shakily, clinging on him to show your protest. You kept shaking your head, refusing to part ways with Shion being left alone with your two brothers. However, Shion defied your words and forcefully untangled your arms from him.