*✿ 007

Next day,Morning,Sakamaki residence

Next day,
Morning,
Sakamaki residence...

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up to the noise of my alarm clock. Lazily, I reached out my hand to the alarm clock and smashed the button to stop the annoying noise. I breathed out a sigh of frustration.

Damn it. Not enough sleep...

I lied down on the bed again, staying in the bed for a good minute. But soon, realization hit my mind and my eyes scanned the room searching for a certain man's figure.

Shit, where is Ran? That pervert sleepyhead ain't a morning person. There is no way he is already awake...

I got off of the bed, my foot stepping on the floor to find my indoor slippers. However, instead of stepping on the said slippers, I realized I was...setting my foot on something else.

My eyes darted to the figure sleeping soundly on the floor, his entire figure almost naked. Thankfully, the boxers were still hugging his bottom half, saving my eyes from witnessing an impure sight of man's private part.

I hastily climbed back on my bed, horrified by the realization. "This fucking sleepyhead.." I cursed at Ran who was yet to regain consciousness. Knowing this man, he might wake up tomorrow. Well, maybe.

Pretty sure he wore his clothes before going to sleep.

Ah, yeah. Boys usually take off their clothes during bedtime with the excuse the weather is too "hot" for them. Some of them even sleep naked.

Thank God... Ran is sane enough to not to resort to such abhorrent action or my morning would be a nightmare.

I'm not waking up to see my friend's dick.

Carefully, I left the bed and picked up my phone. I dialed someone's number then placed my flip phone close to my ear. It took a while for the person on the other side of the line to pick up.

I can't keep Ran here all day. My brothers may not be home but who knows when they will return. If they see Ran in my room, misunderstanding may occur. I gotta make sure someone pick him up before all hell broke loose.

The person I contacted finally answered my call.

"Yo, Rin."

"(Y/n)...? It's still early.
What's up?"

"Did you know your
family member is
missing right now?"

"What- What the hell
are you-?"

I heard a loud thumping noise on the call, as if a heavy object just fell on the floor from a high place. Rindou must have fallen from his bed. I laughed at him heartily.