*✿ 051

Next morning,Haitani's residence

Next morning,
Haitani's residence..

Second Person's POV

The brothers woke up as soon as the morning light crept up to their face. Eyes blinking open, Rindou and Ran stared at the ceiling in pure puzzlement before turning their face to each other. The middle spot between them was vacant. Their body was halfway dressed. Both Ran and Rindou were only wearing boxers and their bodies were completely cleaned.

"Did we seriously pass out and let (Y/n) tend to us for the whole night..?" Rindou was a bit embarrassed of himself. Last night was his first time. His virginity was claimed by you yet he wasn't the one taking control. It was quite unusual for woman to dominate in bed but Rindou didn't hate it. He found it fascinating and attractive.

Although it was embarrassing to recall the way he acted last night.

Ran, in the other hand, didn't regret nor feel embarrassed in the slightest bit. He was beaming with joy. He couldn't stop replaying the scenario from last night in his head. God, he just wanted to be treated like a slut by you again and again. He was willing to live such life with you.

He was glad he restrained himself all this time and let you claimed his virginity.

"Where is (Y/n) anyway?" Ran spoke up, seating up himself on the futon. In the kitchen, he spotted a woman preparing some dishes.

"Oh, you guys are awake!" You cheerfully remarked after seeing the two beautiful brothers. You placed down one last plate on the breakfast bar, smiling at them. "Morning, Ran, Rindou. Did you get enough sleep?"

"Morning, (Y/n). Why don't you wake us up? I could have helped you with the cooking.." Rindou felt guilty seeing you handle the cooking by yourself. You crossed your arms under your chest. "Rin, you were sound asleep. Plus, you guys were exhausted."

Ran got up from the futon and rushed to hug you. His slender arms wrapped around your waist while his chin rested against your head. "Thank you darling for taking such good care for us. I love you so much♡."

Your cheeks flushed, your fingers intertwined with Ran's quietly. He never stop clinging on you which pissed off Rindou. Grabbing a pillow, he hurled it toward Ran without hesitation.

"Get off her, Aniki. You fucking stink." Rindou taunted. Picking up his top that scattered on the floor beforehand, he walked into his bedroom. The pillow dropped on the floor, a faint red mark printed on Ran's face. He didn't stop hugging you and ignored Rindou.

"(Y/n), wanna go out on a date today? I promised to take you out on the best date ever, remember?"

"Ran, I love to but our schedule is packed today. Did you forget? We are going to Yokohama to bring back the rest of my belongings to Roppongi."

"Oh, yes. A visit to Izana's place. It had been so long since I step a foot into his apartment."

"...didn't you break into his apartment recently?"