*✿ 046

Evening,Roppongi,Haitani brothers' residence

Evening,
Roppongi,
Haitani brothers' residence...

Third Person's POV

Ran was eyeing his reflection in the mirror, his hand busy brushing his silky hair with a hair brush that (Y/n) bought for him. After he finished, he pulled a drawer, full of hair accessories especially scrunchies. He chose a (f/c) scrunchy and tied his hair with it into a high ponytail.

That was also one of the scrunchies she gifted to him.

"Yosh, done." Ran was satisfied with his work. Getting up from the stool, the older Haitani left his bedroom. He saw Rindou enjoying pizza while watching his favourite movie on television. "Rin, I wanna go out for a bit."

"Oh, wait. I will get ready-"

"I'm going out alone."

"...sure? Be safe out there."

"Mhm. See you later, Rin."

Bidding his farewell, the taller man giddily left the house while his shorter little brother was struggling with puzzlement.

"So rare of him to go out alone... I wonder where he is going at this hour."

' No way in hell he decides to start seeing his crazy admires. I mean, sure, Aniki look like a hardcore fuckboy but he is too loyal to (Y/n). Is he on his way to visit (Y/n)?? At this time of night? Visiting hour will be over soon. Even if he makes it in time, he can only meet her for like, few minutes.'

Nighttime,At a hospital,Hospital rooftop

Nighttime,
At a hospital,
Hospital rooftop...

Second Person's POV

Your fingers grazed and admired the Hanafuda necklace Izana gave to you before. It was already nighttime and as expected, Izana never show up like Kakucho claimed. A painful smile curved on your lips as you recalled his face.

"Izana." You murmured his name sorrowfully. ' I want to see you. Please, let me say 'sorry'. I'm not mad at you. Never..'

You kept praying, begging to God to open his heart to you back so you could properly apologize to him. But your prayer hadn't been answered..