*✿ 056

Next day,Evening,At the hot spring

Next day,
Evening,
At the hot spring...

Second Person's POV

"Woah!"

"WOAAAAAAAAH!!!!!"

Shion and Rindou let out a loud gasp of amazement as they fixed their gazes on the hot spring inn they were about to enter. Izana suddenly smacked the two men's heads without mercy before walking past them.

"Stop acting like this is your first time coming here. It's so embarrassing." Izana grumbled in annoyance. The two best friends, Shion and Rindou, rubbed the aching spots on their spots. Shion was obviously on the verge of tears.

Ran approached his little brother with a smile but the smile instantly disappeared when he saw Rindou hanging his head low, dispirited for some reasons. "Rin, what's wrong- Is that a bump on your head? Who did this?"

Kakucho glanced at the two brothers and Shion in complete perplexity. He was about to open his mouth to inquire them but Izana yelled out his name, "Kakucho!" So hesitantly, Kakucho turned to his older brother figure and chased after him, "Yeah! On my way!"

You, Kanji and Yasuhiro eventually arrived outside the hot spring inn. You inhaled and exhaled the fresh air. You loved this place the most since it was far from the city, secluded in the mountain. The fresh air made you feel more energetic. "Thank you for carrying my stuffs, Mochi, Mucho. But let me take it from here." You took some of your bags from the two big boys.

It felt like you were escorted by two muscular bodyguards, like those heroine in some of the novels you read. This situation made you felt as if you were a main character in a romance novel.

(You are, Y/n. You are.)

"Ahh, I miss this place- Shion, Rin, what happened?! Shion, who the hell made you cry?!" You gasped as soon as you saw Shion with globs of tears pooling in his eyes. He couldn't help but cried the moment he saw you. He went over to you and rested his head against your shoulder, hugging you for consolation.

Rindou was being comforted by Ran who was rubbing circular motion on his back. Since the younger Haitani was irritated by Izana for ruining the fun, he decided to snitch, "Izana smacked our head because we were being "embarrassing". We were just excited to be here.."

"IZANA FUCKING KUROKAWA!"

Izana, who was already inside the building of the inn, shivered in fear. Kakucho shook his head, realizing Izana was indeed the perpetrator behind Shion's and Rindou's gloominess. The two orphans heard the sound of heavy, loud footsteps marching toward them.

Before Izana could act to save himself, he was tackled down to the floor while your arms were locked around his neck. "We all came here to have fun TOGETHER and you decided to crush their spirit for no reasons?!"