*✿ 083

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

SEMI-NSFW SCENE AHEAD!

READ WITH PRECAUTION!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next day,Morning,Izana's apartment

Next day,
Morning,
Izana's apartment..

Second Person's POV

As the morning light filtered through the curtains, Izana awakened to the hum of the lively neighbourhood outside. His white, delicate eyelashes fluttered open, and he took a moment to orient himself, the remnants of sleep clinging to his consciousness.

With a furrowed brow, Izana scanned the living room, searching for the familiar silhouette of the love of his life. The warmth of your presence was conspicuously absent, replaced by an eerie stillness that settled over the apartment. An unsettling sensation gripped him as he rose up from the futon, calling out your name into the silence.

"(Y/n)...?"

When Izana's voice echoed through the apartment, you paused in your culinary pursuits. You turned towards the sound of his voice, your eyes sparkling with affection as you met his gaze. The clatter of utensils against the countertop subsided.

"I'm here, Izana."

Your steps were light as you crossed the room. Arms outstretched, you enveloped Izana in a warm embrace, your touch a reminder of your special connection with him. The softness of your lips brushed against the crown of his head. He returned the embrace, his hands clutching the back of your clothes.

"I was cooking for us. Stay here, okay? I will bring breakfast for you."

You went to retrieve the carefully prepared breakfast from the kitchen, its aroma filling the air with promises of nourishment and comfort. Returning to Izana's side, you settled beside him, the tray balanced in your hands. Situating the tray down on the floor, Izana took the opportunity to analyze the food you had cooked.