*✿ 055

Next day,Somewhere in Roppongi,Morning

Next day,
Somewhere in Roppongi,
Morning...

Second Person's POV

Around the time you left the Haitanis' apartment, all of your friends were still dead asleep. You cooked breakfast for them before leaving to avoid chaos from unfolding in that apartment. Ran was exceptionally pissed off whenever he woke up and his irritation progressively grew worse if he woke up hungry. Izana could get real grumpy due to hungover from overdrinking last night.

But the others, Shion, Yasuhiro and Rindou were usually in good mood in the morning. Besides, you didn't have to worry about Kakucho or Kanji since they were the only ones who were free from alcohol influence.

You also left a note on the fridge stating your reason leaving the house in such early morning to prevent them from making a fuss over your sudden disappearance.

You walked into the (f/restaurant) and your eyes scanned the interior looking for a specific someone. You saw a man in his late forties waving his hand at you and another man in black suit standing behind him. You then silently walked over to them.

"Dad.."

"Good to see you again, sweetie."

Tougo was pleased to meet you physically again. He pulled you into a tight embrace and you gladly returned it, acknowledging your own love toward him. Regardless how hard you worked to not feel attached to Tougo, it was impossible to forget him. He was the father figure you needed in your life.

"Now, have a seat. We have a lot to catch up." Nodding your head at his kind words, you sat across Tougo. His personal assistant bowed down his head as a sign of respect the moment your gaze landed on him. You simply presented a smile for him.

Tougo sat down on his own chair. "I have ordered the meals prior to your arrival. You like (f/breakfast), right?" Your gaze lit up at the name of the meal. "Yeah. Thank you, Dad."

The smile on Tougo's face suddenly faded, replaced with a serious expression. "As we agreed yesterday, I promised to tell you about the man you met. But... It is important for me to know where and how exactly you met this man named Yuto (L/n)?"

"At school, a few weeks ago. He was there to give motivational speech for future planning and shared some stories of his success in life." You revealed the truth to Tougo at last. The shock dawning over his face and his personal assistant's face got you concerned.

Tougo looked at his personal assistant and the PA stared at him too. "This is certainly an unexpected news." He remarked when he looked at you back, a sigh escaping his mouth. "So he found your high school at last.."

"Care to explain the context, please?" You demanded, strongly interested in the story behind the mystery of Yuto (L/n). For a second, Tougo was hesitant. He wasn't ready to disclosed some discrete information of your biological family.