*✿ 025

Haitanis' residenceNighttime

Haitanis' residence
Nighttime...

Second Person's POV

After Rindou managed to get ahold of Ran, the older Haitani offered a condition to make peace with you. He demanded you to coddle him for the rest of the night, much to Rindou's displeasure.

Of course, you immediately agreed to his condition to put an end to the pointless argument. So here you were, sitting on the couch while watching television with Ran happily resting his head on your lap. Your digits were stroking his silky black-yellow hair which induced more sleepiness in him as time ticked away.

"Hey, (Y/n). You wanna take a shower or not?" Rindou asked which made you remember how you hadn't taken a bath. "Definitely...my body is sweaty and sticky." you admitted, sighing deeply in exhaustion. Ran drowsily parted open his eyes half-lid and spoke up with raspy voice, "Sticky...outside or inside?"

"Huh, what are you-" You fell into silence as mortifying realization hit your mind. You brutally pushed Ran off of you. "I fucking hate you!" You snarled angrily at the long-haired man then got up from the couch to walk over to Rindou. He awkwardly gave you a towel which you snatched away from him. You stomped your way into the bathroom and slid shut the door with all strength.

Ran remained lying on the floor, too lazy to budge himself to a more comfortable spot. Rindou checked on him and surprisingly, he found his older brother already snoring on the floor while sleeping in the most uncomfortable position ever. Rear end high up in the air with his face planted in the floor.

"....guess there is no need for me to carry him to his bedroom." Rindou shrugged it off before strolling over to the bathroom. Standing outside, he called you out, "(Y/n), you can sleep in my room later. I'll be dozing off in the living room-"

"No, thanks. I can sleep on the couch." You shouted from inside the bathroom to object his idea almost abruptly, hating the idea of having Rindou sleeping in the living area. "But..." Rindou was hesitant to argue as he refused to ruin your mood. An idea suddenly struck his mind as a win-win solution for both parties.

"Oh yeah! You can sleep in Ran's room actually. That brother of mine really fell asleep in the living area."

"Really?! I can't wait to trash his room. Gotta make him work hard to clean his room tomorrow!"

You joked happily at the news. Rindou just smiled sheepishly, delighted by your hearty response. "Alright, I'll be heading back to my room then. Good night, (Y/n)."

"Good night, Rin." You wished too then Rindou left you on your own, returning to his personal sanctuary. You, in the other hand, started stripping yourself in the bathroom. At last, you could enjoy a moment of peace without disturbance from Ran. Turning the faucet, the warm water droplets poured down on you. You caressed your neck, lifting up your head with your eyes closed as you immersed yourself under the serene warm water.