*✿ 027

Izana's apartment, Yokohama

Izana's apartment,
Yokohama...

Second Person's POV

Izana was depressed. Totally burnt out. He was resting his head on the dining table, staring into the blank space lifelessly. He felt too exhausted to get up. It felt like his life had lost its meaning without your presence around.

Kakucho had left the apartment since Izana demanded to be alone. So respecting the older male's decision, Kakucho decided to return to his own place.

Izana fixed his gaze at a box of cigarettes situated on the countertop. He rarely smoked and he wasn't addicted to smoking since you despised people who smoke. But he did ignite his cigarette once in a while, only when he was in true despair.

Plus, he learnt smoking from watching the First Generation of Black Dragon doing so. He was only copying them back then but now he occasionally smoke as a way to relieve stress. Only when he desperately needed one.

Though, right now, Izana was too depressed to even ignite his cigarette.

The doorbell ringing repeatedly out of the blue snapped the tanned male back to his sense. Assuming the visitor was Kakucho -- who probably thought Izana was too unstable to be on his own -- Izana blatantly ignored. Yet the constant ringing was getting on his nerve.

Annoyed by the deafening noise, Izana shot up from the chair angrily and stomped his way to the door. He slammed open the door, eyes burning with rage. "I told you to leave me alone! Which part of that you didn't understand, Kaku-"

His heart dropped the moment Izana realized the true identity of the visitor.

You, along with the Haitani brothers, were standing before him.

"....(Y/n)....?"

Your fingers intertwined together in nervousness, averting your gaze at first before building up the courage to look at Izana. Ran was smiling cheerfully at the sight of their former leader. "Hey, Izana. Sorry for taking so long to return her home." He casually frolicked, as if his line wasn't on the line once he told the joke.

"What the hell... Why are you with these guys?!" Izana asked in disbelief. Of all people, you had to return home with the Haitani brothers? After the last incident at Muto's place, he found their presences alone extremely displeasing.

"Well...she came over to our place.." Rindou remarked carefully, not wanting to clash words with Izana. The white-haired man glared dagger at the two brothers who owned Roppongi. You just stayed quiet, actually started feeling guilty from taking your revenge too far.

You noticed it, the dark eye bag under Izana's eyes. He also looked drained out which very rarely occured.

"...I'm home." You muttered quietly under your breath. Izana felt like bawling his eyes out and hug you tightly right now. But his ego and irritation just had to take over his rationality.