*✿ 037

Meanwhile,Musashi Shrine

Meanwhile,
Musashi Shrine...

Third Person's POV

The entire Toman gang was about to hold a meeting when one of the members -- who just arrived -- barged into the meeting breathlessly. All members' attention were on him as he tried to catch his breath.

"You bastard. Why the hell you barged  on us like that?! Are you disrespecting our commander?!" Ken's deep voice was raging at the member. He bowed down apologetically, "I-I'm sorry, Draken-kun! But this is an emergency...!"

"This better be more important than the meeting. If not, I'll kick your ass—" but Nahoya was unable to finish his sentence as the member yelled out in panic, "That gang...that gang we are about to fight is on their way to the President's little sister!!"

Hearing that, Ken and Manjiro widened their eyes. Manjiro clicked on his tongue, malicious aura surrounding him. "Emma...!"

Takemichi was also horrified as he remembered Hinata telling him that she would hang out with Emma after school today. "Mikey, we have to go now!"

"I know. Everyone, gather around! It seems that our initial plan has changed thanks to our enemy's reckless move. We are gonna attack Killer Serpent TONIGHT!" Manjiro announced fiercely, earning roars of energetic cheers from the Toman members.

"Oh, I can't wait to kill some little bastards!" Nahoya cracked his fist, snickering in extreme thrill. Adrenaline was pumping up in his system. He was so ready to get his fist all bloody.

Yasuhiro looked around anxiously. His heartbeat somehow rapidly increased. ' I have a bad feeling about this. What's happening actually? I had never felt anxious when it came to brawl..' this feeling was puzzling him.

He wondered what he was about to discover later.

On the way to Musashi Shrine,
Nighttime...

Second Person's POV

"Hey, you. Yes, you beautiful lady there. Your face is unfamiliar so I will let you off the hook. If you wanna walk away alive, hand over those two bitches hiding behind you." The leader commanded, his finger pointing at Emma and Hinata. They hid themselves further behind you, fearing for their safety.