*✿ 024

After a while, Haitanis' residence,Nighttime

After a while,
Haitanis' residence,
Nighttime...

Second Person's POV

After some beautiful moments of sharing passionate kisses with each other, Rindou led you to his luxurious apartment. But as soon as you both entered his place, Rindou pushed you against the door and trapped you between his arms again.

"Can I kiss you more..? Just for a little bit."

"But Ran.."

"He is already asleep. You know him, once he is asleep, he won't wake up until tomorrow morning."

Rindou already leaned closer to your face, staring at you with neediness. The way he was gazing at you with his lilac purple eyes made you feel things inside. You cupped his cheeks before roughly pushing his face forward, locking his lips with yours in a deep kiss. He was shocked by your roughness but he gave in, humming delightfully between the kisses.

It was too difficult to stop as Rindou was proven to deepen the kiss to feel more pleasure. You kept adjusting your head, tilting here and there to find his sweet spot. You heard Rindou groaned softly under his breath after long minutes of kissing.

Hearing such noise from Rindou caused you to kiss him rougher. He was no longer in control as you were the one dominating him. But as soon as you gained control, Rindou gripped your shoulders and forcefully pushed you away. You were perplexed by his sudden rejection.

"S-Sorry, I just wanted to kiss... If we continue, I might crave for more than that.."

"...oh."

Your cheeks heated up so you quietly nodded, understanding his intention. Rindou was avoiding eye contact again, his fist covering his mouth. "Hey, um... I'm gonna take a quick shower first. You can order pizza if you are hungry. Don't worry, I'll pay."

You hummed softly and Rindou led you to the spacious living area. He brought you to relax on the couch before excusing himself to take a shower in the bathroom. Taking out your phone, you made a call with a (f/fast food restaurant) to order some food.

As soon as the call ended, you heaved out a small sigh. Your fingers grazed on your lips. They were a bit swollen, perhaps due to kissing too much with Rindou earlier. ' I kissed him a bit too rough just now... God, why is it so difficult to stop kissing him? I keep becoming greedier and craving for more..'

While you were immersed in minding your own business, a drowsy long-haired male began making his way toward you. You let out an ear-impalling screech when a pair of arms wrapped around your neck.

Due to reflexes and panic, you grabbed the man by his shoulders before strongly throwing him onto the floor. When you calmed down a little, you gasped in horror at the sight of Ran lying motionlessly on the floor.