*✿ 053

Next morning,Roppongi

Next morning,
Roppongi...

Second Person's POV

You woke up earlier than you usually did and immediately began working in the kitchen, preparing your lunchbox and another lunchbox for Izana. You even took your time to cook breakfast for the two brothers as well as providing Rindou with his own lunchbox.

Since Ran already graduated and currently a NEET, he remained dozing off on the couch in the living room. Rindou was in his bedroom, fixing his uniform and putting on his contact lens. He hated wearing glasses to school because he looked like a real "nerd".

Rindou came over to the breakfast bar and sat on a bar stool. You didn't sit down with him since you were busy putting away the two lunchboxes in two separate cute, pastel-coloured drawstring bags. Seeing this, he asked you, "Aren't you gonna eat?"

"Nope. I will eat something in the train. Plenty of time to eat breakfast before arriving at Yokohama." You casually answered before pushing a lunchbox toward Rindou. "Here is your lunchbox."

"Thank you but (Y/n), when did you wake up? How can you cook all of these by yourself.. This is too amazing."

"I didn't even take that long to finish cooking all on my own."

You humbly exclaimed, smiling at Rindou before carrying the two drawstring bags and making your way to your school bag which was resting on the couch. You used this opportunity to sneak a small forehead kiss for Ran. "I will see you after school, Ran." You whispered to him.

Carrying the school bag along with the drawstring bags, you jogged over to Rindou and hugged him. "See you later, Rindou. I'm off now." You told him and he nodded, acknowledging your words. "Be careful, (Y/n)."

After exchanging words of farewell, you left the Haitani brothers' apartment and headed over to the train station..

Yokohama..

Monday, the first day of the week and the start of weekday. The train station was crowded with students and office workers in suit, rushing out of the station to head over to their destination. You were not an exception as you struggled to get yourself out of the crowds.