*✿ 059

Next day, In the train

Next day,
In the train...

Third Person's POV

After two nights of staying at the inn, the eight friends departed from the hot spring town to return to the city. Currently, (Y/n) and the boys were riding the train. The ride would last for quite a while considering the hot spring town was far from the city.

"Where is (Y/n)-san?" Kakucho asked the older boys after he returned from the train cafeteria with Izana. Kanji popped open a can before answering the younger boy, "Said that she got a "woman's emergency"."

"Oh." Grasping the clue, Kakucho didn't ask further question and nodded before sitting down next to Izana. His brother figure was busy munching on potato chip. Izana wordlessly shared his food, making Kakucho smiled in delightfulness.

"Hmm, I see favouritism." Ran sneered at Izana, his purple eyes flickering from the potato chips to its rightful owner. "My potato chips, my rules. If I say no to you, then fucking no. You are not qualified to eat MY potato chips." Izana retorted defensively.

Izana darted his gaze to Rindou which caused the bespectacled man to freeze on his seat. He glimpsed at his friends and brother to hint for help. Kanji, Yasuhiro and Shion had their heads hanging low, rejecting his cry for help. Ran didn't do anything useful and simply waited for Izana's next action.

Izana shockingly handed over a huge-sized potato chip to Rindou. The younger Haitani confusedly accepted his generous offer then munched on the potato chip, eyes still blinking in perplexity. Izana turned to Ran, snickering at him mockingly. The older Haitani was annoyed with the unnecessary taunting.

"Ran and Izana...both are petty as fuck." Kanji said in a whispering tone, avoiding the two disasters of the group from hearing his dangerous exclamation. Yasuhiro leaned his back against the backrest and heaved out a sigh, "Good things they leave us out of their squabble."

Shion was observing around the train coach by himself, worry evident in his gaze. "Hey, it has been nearly 15 minutes and (Y/n) isn't back yet.. Should we check on her? I mean, her "lady's problem" might be holding her back right now."

"She said she has a pad with her so I don't think that's the case." Yasuhiro asserted but he was immediately contended by Kanji, "Yeah but the cramps..that's the serious issue. I remember the last time I saw her experiencing the cramps. It looked terrifyingly painful."

Shion's attention had shuffled from the conversation to his flip phone. A message by (Y/n) was sent to him, only three capital letters were written.

"S.O.S."

In the blink of an eye, Shion deciphered the code "Maybe I should check on her." He tried to stay calm before he got up from the seat. But before excusing himself, he fished his hand in his backpack and took out a package. He hid the package in his hoodie pocket then walked away from his friends.