*✿ 012

Sakamaki's residence,Nighttime

Nighttime...

Second Person's POV

You rushed into your house and hastily slammed shut the door. Your heart was beating rapidly against your rib cage as your mind recalled the scenario with Kanji. Breathing ragged, blood rushing up to your head. 'What...in the world? Why would Mochi do that?' You were in perplexity. Your knees felt weak as you still could feel the warmth of his lips on the corner of your lips. But you did your hardest to stay standing on your feet.

' But that...felt real good. Lowkey wanna try it again- WAIT, WHAT THE FUCK?! Stop thinking like that damn pervert Ran, (Y/n)!! Gosh, what's wrong-'

However, your thoughts were interrupted.

"Oh, (Y/n). Welcome home." Reiji, who was aware of your return, approached you. You frantically turned to face your second older brother, face remained feeling hot. "Rei-nii.."

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, I am... Now, excuse me. I need to take a bath-"

"You don't want to have dinner first? I cooked your favourite!"

Reiji excitedly informed you, a bright smile curved on his lips. You were touched by his action. Yet, your heart was heavy to accept his invitation. All because Shu's words kept ringing in your head.

The appetite vanished in an instant.

"...no, thanks. I'm already full." You quietly responded and walked past Reiji in mere silence. Your heart was still bitter by your brothers' decision to leave you behind during their trip. They didn't even try asking you first.

'Reiji and Ayato were probably dragged to tag along by force but oh, well... I'm just in no mood to talk to any of them right now.' you mentally sighed.

Reiji wanted to stop you from leaving but he called off his intention. He stared at you sadly before darting his attention to the dining area. Your dinner was sitting still untouched on the table. Shu was also sitting at the dining table, sipping on his coffee.

"Wait, (Y/n)." Shu's stern voice echoed throughout the house, halting you on your track. He sounded more serious than usual. You stopped climbing up the stairs and fixed your attention on your first older brother.

"What?"

"What have you been doing while we are not home?"

"None of your business."

"None of my business? Fucking explain all those beer cans in the garbage bin NOW!"

"Yeah, I drank. You got a problem with that?"

"You're in high school! What the hell are you thinking, drinking alcohol at your age?!"

"I'm 18, for fuck's sake! I can do anything I want! Stop prying into my business!"