*✿ 008

Sakamaki residence

Sakamaki residence...

Second Person's POV

"Junk food, check?" Rindou asked excitedly, a smirk laced on his face.

You eagerly nodded, grinning at the younger Haitani. "Check!"

"Pizza here?"

"Here!"

"Play Station 2 and games, on?"

"Already on!"

"Speakers at the loudest volume?"

"Already!"

You bumped your fist with Rindou's and he flashed a joyful smile at you. You and Rindou immediately planned a blast a house party as celebration in conjunction with your two brothers absences.

"Where are they- Shit, we forgot the beers."

"Beers??"

You shot a look of confusion at Rindou. "You drink beers already? I thought only Ran does that." You asked again to confirm. Your ears were probably tricking you. But Rindou nodded his head, confirming your theory. "Well...I'm off age. Nothing wrong with that."

"Yeah...almost forgot about that. I think we got some beers in the fridge. Unless you have specific preference...then we have no choice but to go shopping at the convenience store again." You suggested, locking your gaze at the fridge. Rindou opened the door and checked inside. He frowned in dismay.

"Yep... definitely not my taste. Sorry, (Y/n). Can you get everything else ready on your own? Gotta run more errands. A party isn't perfect without boozes." Rindou asked politely. You flicked a thumb-up as a way to reassure him. "Leave the preparation to me!"

After bidding his farewell with you, Rindou left the house and began making his way to the nearest convenience store. You sorted out some junk food and chips on the kitchen counter. You were distracted by the song playing on your mp3 player that you didn't hear the footsteps noise coming from the stairs. A shirtless man with long black-yellow hair was drowsily trudging his way to the kitchen. It was none other than Ran, who somehow woke up earlier than expected.

Ran's blurry vision barely recognized his current surrounding. But he did notice a woman nearby making him walk closer to the said woman; you. He suddenly wrapped his arms around your waist, resting his chin on your shoulder.

"Good morning, darling."

"Morning and I ain't your darling, Ran."

You chuckled amusingly, finding his sleepiness funny. Ran was upset by your reaction. He tightened his hold around your waist, burying his face in your shoulder. You let him do as he pleased, not pushing him away.

"Not yet. Soon enough, you will be my darling."

This time, it was your turn to fall into silence. Your hands stopped working, staring at the blank space in perplexity. Ran chuckled sleepily next to your ear, his hands resting on your stomach.