*✿ 076

⚠️WARNING!!⚠️

⚠️WARNING!!⚠️

NSFW‼️
ANAL SEX‼️
DIRTY TALK‼️
DEGRADING + PRAISES‼️
SWITCH!MOCHI‼️

PROCEED TO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK‼️

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile,
Yokohama,
Sakamaki residence..

Third Person's POV

"Rei-nii...you good?"

Subaru asked his older brother after witnessing Reiji burying his face on the dining table as soon as he finished washing dishes. The bespectacled man unenthusiastically lifted up his head and stared at his younger brother. "(Y/n)...stayed over at a friend's place again.."

"Oh? That's it?"

"But her friends are all BOYS."

"...can't say anything about that."

"Why are they so active?"

"Well, they are at that age. It's normal."

"I haven't lost my v-card and I'm older than her!"

"That's why you are so bitter about this? Dang, I thought you were worried about her."

Subaru shook his head, tired with the same whining from Reiji. "Where did she even learn? How did she have THAT confidence to do it? God, I really need to learn some tricks from her.."

"Probably from Ayato. Also, he has been fucking with his boyfriend in his room for an hour now."

"Wait. Wakasa is here?"

"Yeah. You didn't know?"

The two brothers fell into awkward silence. Reiji stood up and took Subaru's hand. "Let's get out."

Reiji didn't wait for Subaru's agreement and hurriedly dragged his little brother out of the house to escape the awkwardness. He brutally shut the door close and locked it. Subaru sighed again.

Reiji squatted down out of nowhere. "Rei-nii, are you okay?!" Subaru overreacted, flailing his hands around frantically from panic.

"Subaru..." Reiji murmured. "Yes, Rei-nii? You need anything?" The little brother asked worriedly. "Can you help me find a girlfriend?"

Subaru's eyes twitched at his desperate request.

"You have experience with women thanks to your previous partners..so help me find one, please?"

"Rei-nii...I don't think I can help with that."

"Please help your big brother! I have been single for far too long and never been in relationship! Ever! Before I know it, I would be the last one getting married among our siblings! I can't let that happen!!"