*✿ 017

Shibuya,Yasuhiro's house,Nighttime

Shibuya,
Yasuhiro's house,
Nighttime...

Second Person's POV

Kakucho was sitting on the bed while he fed you with chicken porridge that Yasuhiro cooked for you. The other older males -- all six member of Brutal Generation -- just watched the younger male in pure jealousy. You were the happiest human in the universe. Kakucho also seemed to have a good time feeding you. He had always wanted to return the favor of you kindly feeding him before.

"Are you feeling better, (Y/n)-san?" - Kakucho

"Mhm. Thank you for fulfilling my selfish favor, Kakucho." - You

"No, no. I don't mind at all." - Kakucho

"Why Kakucho can feed you but not me?" - Shion

"Shion, I met you nearly everyday at school. I missed Kakucho a lot so let me have my moment with him." - You

"You're one lucky bastard, Kakucho." - Kanji

"Shouldn't have brought you along.." - Izana

"Don't bully Kakucho like that. He is like a family to you, right?" - Ran

"He is even jealous toward Kakucho who is never a threat...?" - Rindou

"What the fuck did you say, Rindou?" - Izana

"No fighting right now." - Yasuhiro

Izana continuously glared at Rindou which caused the bespectacled man to sweat bullets. He scooted closer and closer to your bed to seek protection from you. He knew Izana couldn't lay a finger on him if he were sitting closer to you.

"So, are you ready to talk about it? Your personal issue at home-" Yasuhiro's sentence paused midway when you started coughing violently. Kakucho quickly handed over a glass of plain water to you.

After gulping down the water, you heaved out a sigh of satisfaction. You fixed your gazes on the men sitting before you, hesitating yourself to tell them the truth.

"It is a very, very, very private and sensitive issue so nope, no details. But long story short, I got into a fight with my eldest brother, Shu, and he crossed the fucking line he should never cross." You clarified, face darkened with aggravation just from mentioning his name. "Hence, I made up my mind and swear to never return to that damn hellhole. Not anymore."

"So you're homeless now." Ran bluntly remarked with such a bright smile on his face. "A fugitive, on top of that.." Rindou added, his mind working like a machine clogs as he glimpsed at his older brother. It felt like they were having telepathic conversation in their minds before their faces brightened up with realization.

"(Y/n), why don't you stay with us-" 

But Ran's eagerness to offer the invitation only lasted for several seconds as the future he visioned crumbled to pieces in the blink of an eye, by you yourself,