*✿ 026

Meanwhile,Back to Izana and Kakucho,Nighttime

Meanwhile,
Back to Izana and Kakucho,
Nighttime...

Third Person's POV

Kakucho was gasping for air as Izana continuously dragged him around the city non-stop. Izana's eyes were wide with anxiousness as he kept shouting a certain someone's name, "(Y/n)! (Y/n)! Stop joking around and come out already! This is not fucking funny!!"

Izana and Kakucho had been looking for (Y/n) for hours after she hadn't showed up during dinnertime. Izana was in full blown panic attack and hastily grabbed Kakucho to tag along to search for her. After hearing that terrifying story of her past from her own adopted father, how could Izana not worry?

(Y/n) was alone right now, with no one by her side to protect her from the unknown threat tailing behind her. What if she was kidnapped? What if she got hurt while he was not looking? So many negative thoughts arose that Izana's heart ceaselessly burdened with more and more perturbation. 

"Izana, I don't think she is in Yokohama-"

"So what? I'm gonna fucking search the entire Japan right now!"

"You've to calm down!"

"How could I calm down now?!"

Izana shoved Kakucho off of him brutally, glaring dagger as his little brother figure. 

"You're not in my shoes, Kakucho! I can't just leave her on her own!! What if she fucking die because of my stupid decision?! I-I haven't apologized to (Y/n)...for every shitty things I said and did to her.." the white-haired male hung his head low, his fist shaking violently. 

As soon as Izana found out (Y/n) was an adopted child, an orphan like Kakucho and him too, extreme guilt panged his heart. He remembered everything-- those harsh words he once told (Y/n) in the past while he was at his lowest in his life.

That day he found out he was never related to the Sano family from the beginning, Izana felt like his world was crumbling apart and shattered to pieces. His only pillar support suddenly collapsed, leaving him all alone in this world.

He even considered taking his own life back then, only for (Y/n) to stop his crazy plan.

Of course, Izana was crestfallen and frustrated to the point a huge fight broke out between him and (Y/n).

So much hurtful words were spat at the girl who purely wanted to help him.

"Fuck off! Fuck off! What do you know about me?!"

"You're a fucking wanted child while I'm just a mistake born from a fucking scandal! Nobody wanted me! Not even my real parents.."

"Someone with a perfect family and loved by them like YOU would never understand!"