*✿ 023

Meanwhile,A few hours ago,Late afternoon,Izana's apartment

Meanwhile,
A few hours ago,
Late afternoon,
Izana's apartment...

Third Person's POV

Kakucho placed down a cup of tea on the dining table to serve for their unexpected guest. The male adult smiled appreciatively at the teenager, "Thank you, Kakucho-kun."

Kakucho lowered his head slightly before retiring himself to sit next to Izana. The two adopted brothers glanced at each other anxiously, feeling quite intimidated by the brown-haired man's presence. Though he seemed composed to even enjoy the delectable taste of the tea.

Izana was mostly aggravated as his hunch was warning him to not let his guard down around this mysterious man. Despite not being acquainted with this man properly, he had a feeling he had seen this man before. He just couldn't figure out where, when and how.

The fact that he knew Izana's name creeped him out.

"Showing up outside my door unannounced, even creepily calling me with my name although we never know each other... Some manners you got there, old man." Izana spoke up harshly, causing Kakucho to whip his head at him in pure terror. "Izana, tone it down-"

"Just who the hell are you?" Izana practically ignored Kakucho. He was losing his patience. This man's calm demeanor was not normal and he swore, if he were planning to bring harm to (Y/n), Izana wouldn't hesitate to dirty his hand with blood.

Right here, right now.

"Oh, my apology. The tea is too appetizing that I forgot to introduce myself." The man apologized, smiling coyly at the two younger males. "I'm Tougo Sakamaki, (Y/n)'s father." The moment Tougo introduced himself, Izana and Kakucho both were mentally stupefied, especially Izana.

'Fuck... I have been talking to (Y/n)'s father all this time?!' Izana was internally freaking out as he recalled his rude behavior toward Tougo. ' Has (Y/n)-san's father come here to take her back...? This...will not end well...' Kakucho was worried.

"I know your name through my daughter of course. He talked about you and her other friends a in some of her letters before." Tougo calmly answered, fixing the misunderstanding. "Pretty sure she isn't the type to leak my private information such as my residence address, Sir." Izana was still skeptical.

Tougo chuckled softly, "That was my subordinate's doing. I had him investigated your home address."

Izana was a bit...frightened by Tougo's casualness of admitting to such action. Realizing the thickening tension, Tougo quickly spoke up to ease the pressure coming from Izana, "I'm not hiding any ill intention. I was in an extreme pinch, you see. My daughter had been absent to school for many days and her two brothers were having life crisis while looking for her. I must do everything I could to find her as soon as possible to resolve the issue."