*✿ 001

PRESENT TIME,5 YEARS LATER

PRESENT TIME,
5 YEARS LATER...

Second Person's POV

"(Y/n), rise and shine. You have school today."

"Five more minutes please, Rei-nii.."

"Nope. You said that five minutes ago too."

"I'm tired. Can I just skip school today?"

"I understand that you were exhausted from the national championship. But that's no excuse to neglect your education."

"Don't wanna go to school."

The second older brother heaved out a sigh of defeat as you pulled your cover further to envelop your figure in absolute darkness. Reiji failed to persuade you to leave the bed. He then quietly exited the bedroom.

The quietness and peacefulness made you drowsy again. You nearly travel back to your Dreamland...

...when you were kicked out of the bed out of nowhere.

You gasped in shock as you fell face-planted on the floor. A raging voice full of grumpiness thundered in your room,

"Wake up already, you lazy brat!"

"You don't have to kick me off the bed, Subaru!"

"That's what you got for troubling Rei-nii! He is busy making breakfast and you are not being helpful. For God's sake, I don't even have class today and I woke up much earlier than your lazy ass."

Subaru, your fourth older brother was obviously vexed by your attitude. You seated up yourself and got up, ignoring the angry man. You left your bedroom as a yawn escaped your mouth.

Descending down the stairs, you adjusted your vision to a new surrounding. Your first older brother, Shu, was sitting at the dining table as he read the latest newspaper. Another one of your brother -- the third one, Ayato, seemed to be texting someone happily. He was conversing with his boyfriend.

And there was Reiji who just finished cooking another set of pancake.

"Oh, you finally left your bed, (Y/n)." Reiji was gladdened to see you at last. You lazily made your way to the dining area to eat breakfast. You sat next to Ayato. He smiled cheerfully at you.

"What's up with the frown? That won't do any good, (Y/n)." Ayato asked in worry. He was disheartened to see your grumpy face. "Subaru kicked me off the bed." You complained to the third older brother. Reiji silently placed down a plate of pancake in front of you.

"Again? Subaru, you gotta go easy on (Y/n). She is a girl. You shouldn't get violent with her. Jeez, this is why all your exes left you. Control your temper a little." Ayato was tired of dealing with his younger twin. Subaru rolled his eyes in annoyance before sitting down next to Shu.

"Thanks for the food, Rei-nii." You jovially expressed gratitude to Reiji. He was joyful to hear that, knowing so well you always appreciated his efforts.