*✿ 030

⚠️‼️WARNING‼️⚠️

⚠️‼️WARNING‼️⚠️

⚠️NSFW CONTENT AHEAD⚠️

‼️NIPPLE PLAY‼️
‼️DRY HUMPING‼️
‼️CLIMAX IN UNDERWEAR‼️
‼️SWITCH!SHION‼️

PROCEED TO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK‼️

PLEASE SKIP THE CHAPTER IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE ‼️

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In their hotel room,Evening

Evening...

Second Person's POV

You were thwarted by the interior of the room you rented. There was only one double-sized bed, not to mention, a canopy bed, contrasting with your request which was a room with two single beds.

"That receptionist...some service they have here. Whatever, at least we have a room to stay." Brushing off the frustration, you decided to move on and simply enjoy the stay with Shion. He was oddly quiet, his face darkened with scarlet shades.

PERCENTAGE UNTIL REALIZATION : 15%

"This is one...fancily-decorated room, don't you think, Shion? I don't dislike the soft colour though!" You commented, admiring the interior decoration to your heart content. You excitedly went over to a wardrobe and opened its door. "Oh, they even got bathrobes! Perfect, perfect. Besides that receptionist's rude attitude, I start to love this room."

"Alright, time to change into the bathrobe! I'm starting to feel all sweaty. Shion, can you...look somewhere else?" You politely asked Shion, your cheeks heating up a bit. Shion nervously avoided his gaze, fixing his eyes on the floor instead.

"Thank you, Shion." you were delighted by his cooperation. Removing your school uniform and undergarments, you completely stripped yourself. You put on the bathrobe, tying the adjustable belt loosely around your waist. You then hung a white towel around your neck.