*✿ 064

Afternoon, In the school building

Afternoon,
In the school building...

Second Person's POV

Your finger reflexively tapped a button to end the call with Kakucho before your flip phone dropped onto the ground.

Shu pressed the mysterious object against your back much harder before he lowered down his head. You moved your foot slightly but he took notice of your movement. "You are as suicidal as ever, (Y/n). Do you want a hole blown in your stomach so badly?"

' So he is indeed holding a gun...! This stupid bastard must have gotten himself involved with the Yakuza or criminal organization. That's the only way to obtain a gun illegally.' You tsked irritably. "Can't beat me in one-on-one so now you wanna play dirty with that toy gun of yours? Fucking pathetic scum." You seethed back at Shu.

Shu wasn't provoked by your taunting. He chuckled devilishly before pressing the muzzle of the gun against the side of your head. "That cocky attitude is gonna lead you and your uncle to grave pretty soon, (Y/n)."

You went silent when Shu mentioned that. Amused by your expected reaction, he snickered at you. "After years of believing you have no blood relatives, you met one. Isn't this such a touching, beautiful reunion? I happen to offer you an opportunity to make this reunion more meaningful...by taking you and your dear uncle to your real father."

"Fucking leave my uncle alone, you crazy bastard." You spat back at Shu warningly, your hand gripping his wrist as firmly as you could. Vexed by your attempt to break his wrist, Shu put his finger on the trigger. "You can't do anything, (Y/n). One more attempt to hurt me and everyone in this school will die...because of you."

"The cops will get you before you can even kill everyone."

"I may not have the capability of an assassin, but the sweet explosives I prepare specially for this day will do the job."

Your heart dropped upon hearing the revelation. "Are you fucking insane?! Your younger brothers are here! You are seriously gonna kill them over a grudge you have against me?! Leave them out of this!" You almost raised your voice but you didn't want anyone to overhear this. You had no choice but to control the volume of your voice.

"Those three? We are past that already." Shu nonchalantly remarked. "But I will give you an option to be their hero, (Y/n). Be a dear and obey me." He whispered wickedly. You already knew where this was going. He was forcing you into the corner.

You sew your mouth shut, lips quivering. Shu hummed, "I will take that silence as a yes." He retracted the gun from your head and shoved you forward. "Now make your way to the storage room on the third floor. Don't even think of running away or talk to anyone. I'm watching you from behind."

Clicking on your tongue, you unwillingly complied with Shu's demand and walked away from the restroom area. After you were a few steps away from Shu, he began tailing behind, keeping a decent distance from you.