*✿ 021

Next day,After school ends,Yokohama Chinatown Street

Next day,
After school ends,
Yokohama Chinatown Street...

(Y/n)'s POV

God, today was so boring. Izana and Shion, these two didn't go to school so I was alone for the rest of the day.

Shion fell sick but Izana... I am still mad at him so it doesn't matter if he came to school or not today. I'm actually relieved he didn't go to school. I got into a fight with him last night.

It wasn't my fault. He was being an asshole!

How could Izana shamelessly invite me to fuck with him while Kakucho was sleeping next to us?!

"Your koshou mochi, young miss." The street vendor handed over a bag full of koshou mochi to me. Thanking him, I paid for the food and walked away from the food stand. I picked one of the many koshou mochi in the paper bag and took a small bite of it. I was too hungry and couldn't resist the tempting smell.

My mind recalled what happened last night.

Kakucho, Izana and me had laid out our own futon. I slept between Izana and Kakucho but my futon was much closer to Izana's. He even snuck under my futon to cuddle me.

It was okay at first. He didn't do anything sketchy and simply hugging me so I didn't push him away. But I started sensing his lips planting wet kisses on my neck.

And before I knew it, Izana clambered on top of me.

"Let's do it.." Izana whispered while kissing my neck sensually. I was horrified of his unusual boldness, taking such huge risk to touch me while someone else was presented. My face wouldn't stop flushing. I was embarrassed and excited at the same time, deep inside desiring to give in to Izana's invitation.

Still, I was sane enough to have self-control.

"Idiot! Kakucho is here!!" I reprimanded and strongly shoved Izana away. He just stared at me in dissatisfaction. "Why not? As long as we stay quiet, we won't wake him up."

"How many times you plan to taint his innocence thanks to your horniness?!"

"It's too late for him to turn back anyway. He has seen way too many adult stuffs-"

"Because of YOU. Now shut up and go to sleep."

I sternly commanded before getting up. I dragged my futon and set it down next to Kakucho. I couldn't stand sleeping next to Izana. He would try to seduce me again.

"(Y/n), what the fuck-"

I ignored Izana and hid myself under the cover. My body was feeling hot and my heart wouldn't stop beating fast.