Miracles [EXO FANFIC] {HIATUS}

By SakuNaga

🛠Editing🛠 Park Han Ni is a girl who has everything right from the day of her birth. She had lost her parent... More

Info
「Chapter 1: It's A New Day」
Chapter 2: Can you give me a tour around?
Chapter 3: Ehm Ai Dee Academy~
Chapter 4: My New School [M.I.D]
Chapter 5: Idol Friends
Chapter 6: Legna Thaumaturge
Chapter 7: Time Control
Chapter 8: Frost
Chapter 9: Telekinesis
Chapter 10: Development
Chapter 11: Light
Chapter 12: Water
Chapter 13: Earth
Chapter 14: A Princess who has been hiding from the spotlight
Chapter 15: Flight
Chapter 16: Wind
Chapter 17: Teleportation
Chapter 18: Little Boy
Chapter 19: M.I.D Special A Class
Chapter 20: Healing
Chapter 21: Lightning
Chapter 22: Flame
Chapter 23: We're off to our planet
Chapter 24: EXO Planet
Chapter 25: Here comes trouble!
Chapter 26: Training? or Treasure Hunt?
Chapter 27: I'm a deadly weapon?
Chapter 28: My first kiss got stolen by him.
Chapter 29: The kiss means nothing. Nothing. Nothing..
Chapter 30: The Witch
Chapter 31: Happy Birthday Sehun~
Chapter 32: We're gonna get sucked in!!
Chapter 33: Earth..we're coming back
Chapter 34: Strange Dream
Chapter 35: Happy Birthday Baekhyun~
Chapter 36: VIP SaeRyun
Chapter 37: Promise?
Chapter 38: What do you want to do?
Chapter 39: What is LOVE?
Chapter 40: Messages
Thank you for suggesting!
Chapter 41: M.I.D Talent Competition.. start!
Chapter 42: Competition Part 1
Chapter 43: Competition Part 2
Chapter 44: Don't you remember me?
Chapter 45: Who am I, really?
Chapter 46: The guy with wings... Ari?
Chapter 47: His Story
I'm baaaack!!
Chapter 48: She's changing?
Chapter 49: The Kingdoms
Chapter 50: The truth about what happen that day
Chapter 51: My.... brother?
Chapter 52: Ari's real identity (Part 1)
Chapter 53: Ari's real identity (Part 2)
Chapter: YO?
Chapter 54: "I won't ever leave your side.."
Chapter 55: Welcome Home
Chapter 56: The twins' day out
Chapter 58: For you to see I'm falling in love
Chapter 59: Bish he's really back
Chapter 60: I don't mind listening
Chapter 61: We're Getting Ready
Extra Chapter!
Chapter 62: Demon's Double Sword: Kurotama
Chapter 63: "It's impossible"
Chapter 64: Death Gods
Chapter 65: What is this feeling?
Chapter 66: The Rules
Chapter 67: Squad 1
Chapter 68: Everything Starts Now Pt.1
Chapter 69: Everything Starts Now Pt.2
Chapter 70: The Revelation
AUTHOR'S ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 71: Brother
Chapter 72: Emergency
CAN U HEAR

Chapter 57: Say 'hello' to them

2.4K 131 39
By SakuNaga

Before we knew it, their last day off was almost over.

As the boys prepared themselves to go to bed, SaeRyun, who sleeps in the room next door to HanNi's, sneaked inside the room and did something. Everyone's already asleep. HanGyuk was the only one left who's awake.

Standing in the verandah, looking at the sky as the full moon shines brightly to his pale skin and the little stars twinkling besides it.

"*sight*Damn..." he cursed silently as he gently ran his fingers through his hair. He blew into the air as if he was smoking as the slightest fog formed.

"Nn..mhn..Uh.. Han...Gyuk? Why are you still awake?" HanNi groaned as she slowly sat up.

Startled by the sudden call, HanGyuk turned around and found his sister half-asleep dazing out while yawning. He closed the glass door of the verandah and went up to the bed to help his sister get back to sleep. HanGyuk slowly laid her down and put the blankets up to her shoulder.

"For the love god, don't get up if you're just gonna go right back to sleep, stupid sis." he murmured.

HanGyuk formed a little smile on his lips as he kisses his sister's forehead, thanking her for everything she has done for him. He was about to pull away and lay back but, HanNi suddenly grabbed him and hugged him.

"Ehehe, my brother is so cute~ I'll always be here for you, so don't worry now, okay? Everything will be alright." she murmured as she pats HanGyuk's head.

"You're like a drunk woman, sis. You talk so weird." he giggled.

"At least this drunk woman is telling what she really feels." HanNi responded and immediately fell asleep after.

"Uh? You're....asleep? Geez, really." HanGyuk sighed and gave in as he snuggled in his sister's loving arms.

. . . . .

Night has passed before we knew, everybody has gone back to work while the three; HanNi, HanGyuk and SaeRyun, are killing time at home doing nothing in particular. Finishing up his last big yawn, HanGyuk got up from the couch and went to where HanNi is.

"Sis, when are we gonna go?" he asked his sister in the kitchen.

"Later. We'll go before I go to school to attend my afternoon class. We have to drop SaeRyun to the childcare as well so he wont be staying alone in this house." HanNi responded.

"But won't I be here...?" confusedly, he asked. "You'll be coming with me to school, dude."

"...HAH?! ME?! SCHOOL?! WHAT?! Y-YAH.. why didn't you..." HanGyuk was shocked by what his sister said.

"I wanted to enroll you to school, you know. Have you ever gone to school? Are you educated properly? Like with a teacher or something?" she asked. "N-no... I remember when I was little-- huh? When I was... little? I still can't remember guhh.." HanGyuk sighed.

HanNi smiled at him and assured him that it will be fine and he'll get his memories back soon. she talked to him about school and everything in there including the things student do in there.

"Uh.. it's time. Should we leave now? The visiting hours will end in an hour. We should leave now. SaeRyunah~! Let's go now~!" HanNi yelled out for SaeRyun to hear from the playroom.

"Nae~~ Wait for me mommy~!" SaeRyun quickly got up and puts his shoes on in such speed and came running to them. "That was fast. You little baby, you're improving and growing up." Hanni squeezed his cheeks and kissed them.

"Kaja?" she held he hands out for Saeryun to hold and smiled to HanGyuk.

There was a silver mercedes-benz parked in front. HanGyuk looked at his sister. "What?" she asked. "You can drive?" he asked. "Why would I buy this if I can't? Look! I got my full license few weeks ago!" She showed her license to them proudly why holding the keys to the car. 

"Get in~ Oh, SaeRyun, I put a booster seat for you at the back. Come on, get in the car." HanNi told them and got inside the car afterwards. "Got the seat-belts on? Are you okay there, baby?" she looked through the rear-view mirror. 

"Nae~!" he nodded cutely.

"Dude, what about you?" she looked beside her to see HanGyuk struggling to lock the seat belt. She snickered and stared at him funny. "What? I don't know what seat belt are and I don't know how it works!" he pouted. HanNi helped him with the seat belt and started the engine.

"Let go!" she said as the automatic gate opened up.

Calmly driving than any other, Hangyuk looked outside the window and saw a lot of building and all kinds of vehicles on Earth. Getting nervous about the thought of visiting his parents' grave for the first time, he fiddled with his finger and sighed. "I want to meet them" is what he's thinking but, something inside him doesn't want to. 

The car halted in a lot where there are only few cars are parked. HanNi turned the engine off and got off the car and helped SaeRyun out. As the three of them are out of the car, HanNi got a nervous yet sad expression written on her face.

"Let's go." she muttered.

Walking past a hundred graves, she finally halted in front of a grave with a large black marble stone with the names written 'Park LeeWon Park JaeMah' on it. HanNi squatted down and followed by SaeRyun without knowing anything. She put her hands together and closed her eyes and greeted them.

"Mom, Dad, I came by to visit you. It's been how many years... how are you doing there? I'm sorry I couldn't visit you... you must have been lonely, neh? You can't be lonely, right? You have each other with you... and.." she paused.

"Mommy?" SaeRyun looked at her with worrying eyes.

"Ah! Aha ha ha ha. Sorry about that. Oh that's right mom and dad, this is SaeRyun, my son. He's not biologically mine but, he's my son. Haha. And I brought another one with me as well. I think you'll be happy--no, you'll be really really happy to meet him!" HanNi pulled HanGyuk down in the same level as her.

"Mom, dad, this is HanGyuk! He he. We look alike, don't we? HanGyuk, say hello." she told HanGyuk.

"Hello. I'm HanGyuk. I'm happy to meet you." he bowed.

"You have probably already guessed who he is, right? Yeah, that's right, mom, he's my brother. My twin brother. Park Han Gyuk. Aren't you glad that I found him? Aren't you happy we're together now? Tell me please, are you happy that I'm not alone anymore?" she slowly started tearing up.

"Mother, Father, I am truly happy to meet you today. I may not be able to see you personally and hug you but, I want to thank you for leaving my sister.. not in the bad way but, I thought that it was fate and destiny's doing that we met. For leaving a sister who searched for me, who took care of me, a sister who didn't care of what kind of bad things I did in the past, who still loved me and asked me to come with her, I am really happy. So, I don't really want to know why we got separated when we're babies. What I want is to have her by my side." HanGyuk said and looked at his sister. 

HanNi was moved by what HanGyuk said and teared up. SaeRyun, knowing nothing of what's really happening, was saddened by her suddenly crying.

"Mommy, are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere? Uncle Gyukkie, mommy is crying.." he looked at HanGyuk.

"Don't worry about me, I'm okay. Ha ha, right, Gyukkie, today is their death anniversary. July the 2nd. Keep that in mind, okay?" HanNi just smiled at him as if she wasn't crying at all.

"Mom, Dad, I have afternoon late classes today so, we'll be going ahead in a moment. Hey Dad, I'll make sure that HanGyuk will go to school with me. And he's got a really good brain you know? He can learn things real fast like me! So I don't think he'll get left behind at school. He might as well catch with my grades too! If so, isn't that nice? Ha ha." HanNi laughed.

"Oh? Wah~ Hime-sama is here! With a..kid and a.. guy?"

They slowly turned their heads to the side and saw Young Jae aka Kegawa Yuto (soz, i can't remember which chapter he first appeared on) with a bouquet of flowers in his arms.

"Yuto-nii!" HanNi stood up. "You came to visit my parents?" she asked.

"Of course. What would I be doing here if I'm not? Ha ha, I see. You brought your brother with you to meet them, huh? That's great." Yuto smiled and squated in front of their grave and greeted them. "Konnichiwa, Leewon-sama, Jaemah-sama, its been a while. Just for you to know, I'm still working in your company AND! I have a fiance now! I'm not single anymore! Ha ha! Well, our wedding is in few months so, please give us your blessing while you're up there in heaven. Isn't it nice for you to finally meet your son? Look how good-looking he is! Just like HanNi, they are both blessed with good looks! Why does your family have such good genes? Ahh~ Oh! And I'll be working in Park Industry and then someday work under Hime-sama (HanNi) as long as I breathe!" Yuto told them.

"Well, I've got nothing to say now. Thank you for those wonderful years I've spent with you. Please, guide this two cuties here to the right path. HAHAHAHA" Yuto laughed as HanNi slightly punched his arm.

"Mom, Dad, we'll be going now. We'll come and visit you next time with the boys. I love you, mom, dad." HanNi gave out her sweetest smile to the grave of her parents. 

"Bye bye~" SaeRyun waved goodbye to the grave and walked ahead with Yuto and HanN.

"HanGyuk! Let's go!" HanNi called out. "Yeah! I'll be there."

HanGyuk took one more minute, closed his eyes and said something to them. "Thank you.. for everything, Mom, Dad." then ran to HanNi.

"Mother, Father, thanks for letting me have a sister who takes care of me. I promise to be really strong and protect her even if it costs limbs or my life. So please.....

Don't take her away from me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayo! Sorry for my ~long~ break (again) but I might update more coz tomorrow is the last day of the semester here, so, I have two weeks off from school! Yehet! 

TRUTHFULLY, I am really sorry for making you wait forever for this short (and not so great) update! But I do love you guyth, don't worry! Here, I'll give you my heart ♡♡♡♡♡

See ya~

Saranghaeyo~

--Author--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 3.3K 32
Y/n's life was filled with ups and down(s) -- he doesn't have a lot of friends at school because of his cold face and straightforwardness. At home, h...
476 120 28
A girl who is lonely enough since her parents are bad Since she is not their own child they don't love her but she never hate them .. But one day , S...
41.6K 4K 42
"When I followed my fate, true love found me." ---------------------------------------------- She wants her lost love back but does her fate want the...
151K 8.2K 52
What will you do when you need to make a decision upon reaching crossroads in life? Both options are equally important that left you with no option...