Savanna's battle frontier jou...

By SavannaMillerHamilto

Read as Savanna, Ash, May her childhood friend, Ritchie, and Brock travel through the Kanto region! New enemi... More

Part 1: Defeated
Part 2: The Journey truly begins.
Part 3: Problems.
Part 4: Thoughts.
Part 5: Drama.
Part 6: A New catch.
Part 7: The battle factory!
Part 8: Mt moon.
Part 9: More Savanna and Ash because why not?
Part 10: Self doubts.
Part 11: Route 24!
Part 12: More Savanna and Ritchie moments...
Part 13: May's contest kinda?/ Savanna vs Greta!
Part 14: Rock tunnel.
Part 15: Pokemon's POV.
Part 16: The Raging Dragonite.
Part 17: A new Pokemon!!!!!!!!
Part 18: Eevee sure has the battle spirit.
Part 19: The Battle Dome!
Part 20: Aura Discoveries Part 1
Part 21: Aura Discoveries Part 2
Part 22: Aura Discoveries, Part 3
Part 23: Aura Discoveries Part 4.
Part 24,: Savanna's Bio.
Part 25: Pokeblocks!
Part 27: Struggles (I'm running out of names for filler chapters)
Part 28: The Battle Pike!
Part 29: Confidence.
Part 30: Cutting the ties that tighten.
Part 31: Savanna vs Spencer!
Part 32: insecurities
Part 33: Team Magma returns!
Part 34: So much for Savanna's Happy ending.
Part 35: losing control.
Part 36: Possession.
Part 37: Savanna vs Anabel!
Part 38: Astronaut.
Part 39: secrets...
Part 40: Gone?
Part 41: Sick.
Part 42: Take a Hint/ May's grand festival part 1
Part 43: May's Grand Festival Part 2.
Part 44: May's grand festival part 3
Part 45: A old fan
Part 46: The Final frontier symbol Match one.
Part 47: Past wounds.
Part 48: Savanna vs Brandon Second rematch!
Part 49: Dreams.
Part 50: More set up
Part 51: Savanna and Ritchie set up
Part 52: The final battle.
Part 53: The Ending (again)

Part 26: Silvally's backstory!

31 2 2
By SavannaMillerHamilto

A/N: I surprised I never really told you guys Silvally's backstory, it was mentioned though but never really told.

Savanna was sitting at a lake, she couldn't sleep.

She heard footsteps and she turned around and saw her Silvally, it walked over and lied down besides her.

"Couldn't sleep?" Silvally nodded. "Me neither." 

"You think we are ever going to tell em how we met?" Savanna said and Silvally looked at Savanna.

"Probably not." Savanna said. "I still remember it like... It was yesterday." 

Flashback.

a Young girl who seemed like twelve was in Alola for a vacation, they decided to visit the Aether foundation, anyway, Savanna's parents were talking to some workers, Savanna being the sneaky girl she was, she runs off.

She ran to the Elevator and used the key her father gave her, and went down the lower levels.

The elevator stopped, Savanna got off and looked around, she walked into a room. 

There was two other rooms, labeled Lab A and Lab B.

She went over to Lab A and tried getting the door.

But it wasn't working.

But then, Something or someone caught Savanna's eye, she looked into the window and saw some sort of Pokemon, which had claws, acting as it's front legs, and a mask covering it's face, and a fish like tail.

It seemed to be in some sort of mental pain or pain in general.

Savanna don't like seeing Pokemon in pain, so Savanna backed up and ran and tackled the door.

It broke, for some reason and Savanna ran in, The Pokemon opened it's eyes and growled.

It's legs were covered in chains.

It growled at Savanna.

"I mean no harm..." Savanna walked over to the Pokemon slowly and tried petting the Pokemon, but it tackled her, Savanna hit the ground, but she sat up and shook her head.

"You got a powerful tackle attack." Savanna said and the Pokemon titled it's head.

"Look... I promise I am here to help you, not hurt you." Savanna said as she took out a hand.

The Pokemon sniffed it, the Pokemon moved it's head up.

Then Savanna started petting it gently.

"So do you trust me?" Savanna asked and the Pokemon nodded.

"Alright let's get you out of these chains!" Savanna said and she got up and grabbed the chains and tried to break them but it wasn't working.

"Fine... Let's see oh I know!" Savanna looked through her pocket and then grabbed something, it seemed to be sharp.

Savanna slashed through the chains and the Pokemon tried standing up and fell down right after.

"Don't try to stand up. I will save you." Savanna said and she got up and looked around, Savanna walked over and saw some papers.

"Type Null..." Savanna read...

Savanna looked at besides the Papers and saw a bag of Memory discs.

"Hmmm... I wonder." Savanna looked at the papers again.

"Woah cool..." Savanna muttered.

Savanna shook her head.

"Alright I think I know a way to show them." Savanna said and she grabbed a PokeBall which was besides the bag.

"Let's show the people who hurt you." Savanna said and the Pokemon nodded, Savanna returned Type Null and then grabbed the bag of memory discs, and ran off.

Flashback ended.

 "My mother thought I was nuts for doing that." Savanna chuckled and Silvally smiled.

A/N: Read and review!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 7K 101
Yes, I finally did it! A Pokemon fanfic of Ash getting serious after the Battle Frontier Arc and training before going to Sinnoh. There will be the...
2.2K 74 42
In the town of pallet lived two boys Ash Ketchum A boy how wanted to be a Pokémon master and Green how dreams becoming the world strongest set out on...
1.1K 124 93
Finally! It's the day, 10 year old Ethan had dreamed of since he was a little kid. He finally gets to become a Pokemon Trainer! Thinking that his jou...
44.5K 602 91
This is the start of a young girl named Mew who begins her Pokemon Journey. A young girl raised and can understand Pokemon begins her journey to beco...