โ€‹๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹

By -ratrice-

หš๏ฝกยฐ "๐–˜๐–”๐–’๐–Š๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–‡๐–†๐–‰ ๐–Ž๐–˜ '๐–‡๐–”๐–š๐–™ ๐–™๐–” ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–•๐–Š๐–“ ๐–™๐–” ๐–’๐–Š ๐–Ž ๐–‰๐–”๐–“'๐–™ ๐–๐–“๐–”๐–œ ๐–Ž๐–™ ๐–‡๐–š๐–™ ๏ฟฝ... More

1.00
1.01
1.02
1.03
1.04
1.05
1.06
1.07
1.08
1.09
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25
1.26
1.27
1.28
1.29
1.30
1.31
1.32
1.33
1.34
1.35
1.36
2.00
2.01
2.02
2.03
2.04
2.05
2.06
2.07
2.08
2.09
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
2.24
2.25
2.26
2.27
3.00
3.01
3.02
3.03
3.04
3.05
3.06
3.07
3.08
3.09
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
3.26
3.27
3.28

3.13

487 18 4
By -ratrice-

{ breathe }

unedited

1.2k words

— — — — —

Robot's head was than suddenly turned slanted, as if someone twisted his neck. He slumped to the floor and kneeled in pain.

Will was immediately at his side. "Hey." He said to him, helping the robot stand up. Robot's face started to move when his body tensed up and looked downwards. Almost as if he was saddened by something. 

Will understood what his body language was saying. "Scarecrow's gone. Isn't he." Robot turned to Will. "I'm so sorry." 

Robot could only look at the floor in guilt, walking away from the room to mourn the loss of his friend.

"Can someone please explain to me what just happened?"

"It was SAR." (y/n) told the redhead, walking over to Will and holding his hand in comfort. "He knows where the adults are and are using them for bait to lure us in."

Judy sighed signaled the five over to a corner, to which Liam and Damian joined in.

"I think everybody's spooked about what just happened." Vijay said to to group.

"That's exactly what SAR wants." Judy said to them.

"We don't know what he wants." Will dug his fingers into his palms in frustration.

"Yes, we do. He wants the engine." Judy told him.

"And he's gonna threaten us with our parents to get it." 

Judy agreed with Damian's words. "He knowns that we'll go there and give it to him."

"What if he's after more than just our engine?" Will asked his sister. 

"Okay, he could be after a ham sandwich for all I care. He's gonna kill our parents. We can't let that happen." Vijay argued.

"Hold on." Liam butted in. "We have to thing things through."

"No, Vijay's right." Penny suddenly said, causing Vijay and (y/n) to look at her with wide eyes.

"He is?" They said in unison. 

"Sorry, I think that's the first time you've ever said that." (y/n) would've chuckled at Vijay's words if it weren't such a tense atmosphere. 

"Guys, SAR didn't just make a threat. He just made a mistake." Penny told them. "He just showed us where our parents are. Their exact coordinates. So we can go get them, use the robot-"

"It's not a mistake, Penny. It's a trap." Judy said to her. "You know I was given direct orders to take us to Alpha Centauri from our parents. From everyone's parents. People who put their trust in me to get us there." 

"They would want us to at least try." Penny rebutted.

"No. They wanted one thing. Just for us to get to the colony safely." 

"What about what we want?" The group turned to the middle of the room to see a little boy speaking. It was the same one with the Alpha Centauri pamphlet. "I wanna save my parents."

Judy walked up to him with a sigh. "Noah. Everyone. there is a big difference between wanting to save our parents, and actually pulling it off. We lack any element of surprise. SAR knows that we're coming. And the second we get there, he's gonna send everything he's got after us."

From her seat, Samantha stood up and raised her hand. "I still want to try." 

(y/n) took a few steps towards the girl in sympathy. "Samantha..."

Vijay, leaving their huddled group, raised his hand as well. "Me too." Liam and Penny 

The other kids seemed to have gotten the idea as well, standing up and raising their hands in agreement. 

"Looks like we just turned into a democracy." (y/n) said smiling, proud of all the kids that have grown up compared to the year before.

-----

(y/n) wandered through the halls, looking for robot in anyone of the rooms. 

Entering a empty hall, she found robot staring out the giant class window into space. Quietly walking up to him, she stood by his side patiently.

"I know it's hard. Losing someone close is hard, and mourning for them isn't any easier." Robot moved his gaze from the outside to (y/n). "But I want you to know that there are others that will be there to help you. Every step of the way."

She held out her hand for robot to hold. "You were one of those people in my life. It's time that I do the same." 

Robot stared at the girls hand. And after a moment, he took it. Smiling at this, (y/n) began walking with robot to an empty room. 

Inside it, robot paused his walking when he saw a small memorial for Scarecrow. It was an action figure that resembled the copper robot. There were fake flowers, and small pieces of notes with written thank you on them.

"I was able to set this up with the help of others. We plan on having a proper burial when we get to Alpha Centauri. But right now, we're missing an important piece." (y/n) took out a small slab of plastic.

It had the words Scarecrow at the top. With loving protector below it.

"Thought you'd want to do the finishing touches." She smiled to him. 

Robot took the plastic tombstone from her and stared at it. His dots were all over the place, representing the mixed emotions he was feeling. Using one of his fingers, he began to burn another word onto it. 

Friend.

He looked at the small burial spot and walked towards it. Kneeling, he gently place the tombstone beside the Scarecrow figure. 

Retracting his arm, he stayed in his position and stared at it. He felt a hand on his shoulder and looked to see (y/n) with teary eyes.

"Thank you."

"No need to thank me. Scarecrow deserves it." 

The two stayed silently. Only continuing to stare at their small memorial for a fallen hero.

-----

(y/n) walked into the frame of Will's room and knocked. 

Will tore his gaze from the floor to her and gave her a small smile. "Hey."

"Hey."

"Is robot okay?"

"He's better. But I think he'll be okay." Will breathed out a sigh of relief, clearing the anxiety in his chest about his friend.

"How are you?" 

"What?"

"Will, we just lost Scarecrow and now we're on a mission to save the parents from being killed by SAR. I know you're not okay right now."

Will wrapped his arms around the girl's shoulders and pulled her into a hug. (y/n) was shocked but she gladly hugged back. "I'm scared. Scared that the plan won't work and everyone will get hurt."

"That won't happen."

"But what if-"

"Hey." (y/n) moved so that her hands were around his face. "I know it's hard. Having alien robots after your parents isn't exactly an easy thing to swallow. But you're not alone. I gave you my ring to prove it."

Will instinctively reached for the ring around his neck.

"I'm scared too." (y/n) admitted. "But all we can do now is to focus on saving the people on the Jupiter. Your parents." 

Will nodded in her hands and looked into her eyes. "Please don't leave me."

(y/n) let out a small chuckle. "Wouldn't dream of it. But you have to promise the same." She took her hand off his face and lifted her pinky. Will looked at it hesitantly, before intertwining his pinky with hers. 

He pulled her into another hug to which he snuggled his face into her neck. "Promise."

(y/n) smiled and rubbed his back in comfort. Not realizing that the boys he was holding had a look of despair on his face.

𖨆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 137 19
"See, if you spoil a child too much, they'll begin to rot from the inside out until they're nothing but a soulless troll in need of a good hiding." ~...
615K 22.7K 37
REPUBLISHED who knew a simple fan-art would lead them to their soulmates? but what is love without a little pain - - - dreamwastaken x fem!oc - - - s...
45.8K 977 30
{ infatuated: to inspire or posses with a foolish or unreasoning passion, as of love } Detective Anna Jane gets paired up with her colleague Hank And...
44.3K 4.2K 69
~Love comes unexpectedly ~ MANISHA, a woman filled with confidence and boldness...but in front of him ...she sluttered.....ABHISHEK, a man full of ar...