UNBREAKABLE || ⚜️ THE ORIGINA...

By katherinemarciello

"𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬...𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭�... More

!𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭!
|| 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ||
|| 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 ||
|| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝...
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧...
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 ||
𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐝𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭...
|| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 ||
|| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧!
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||

|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||

1.3K 41 12
By katherinemarciello

SEASON TWO - EPISODE TEN
"GONNA SET YOUR FLAG ON FIRE"

...Mikaelson Safe House, Arkansas...

Rosalind is doting on the twins in the living room of the safe house. She picks up her daughter and son and carries them into the kitchen.

"Hi" she softly says "Hi babies! Mama's here. Ooh!"

Rosalind and the twins enter the kitchen where Elijah is making breakfast. Rosalind and Elijah look as though they're about to kiss, but instead Elijah just kisses the babies' head before getting back to his work.

[voiceover] "It has been said that all love begins and ends with she who gave us life. A thousand years ago, my mother turned us into monsters. Yet, still, she claimed to love her children, even as she vowed to destroy us. The noble Elijah, tormented by long-buried, shameful secrets. Kol, the wily troublemaker, out for no one but himself. Finn, the devoted acolyte, his love all too easily walked by our mother's sick hate. Fierce Rebekah, willing to risk everything on the chance that she may one day find happiness. And me, the bastard child. My mother's greatest shame. Now, finally, we have defeated her, giving her the choice she never thought to give us...to live on as one of the monster's she created..." Klaus says.

Klaus and Cami arrive at the safe house, where Klaus finishes up his story just as they both depart from their vehicle.

"Or, suffer the slow, agonizing death she so deserves" he continues.

"Um, congratulations, I guess? But, right now, I'm a little more worried about Finn...considering I totally stabbed him in the back" Cami says worried and confused.

"He won't find you here. This is the safest place you could possibly be. Come on! There's two people I want you to meet" he says.

The two walk together toward the house while Klaus continues talking.

"I'd like to introduce you to the two newest members of our family. The little troublemakers all the fuss has been about" he says softly.

The door opens, and Rosalind comes out on the porch with Theodore and Hope in her arms as Klaus walks up the steps and joins her on the porch.

"Camille, this is Theodore and Hope. Our children" Klaus says smiling at Rosalind, who much to his surprise, returned it.

Cami is absolutely stunned, and looks at Klaus and Rosalind in confusion before turning her focus back on the little babies.

"Oh my god! But...You said...I thought they were...?" she struggles and Rosalind chuckled.

Klaus doesn't take his eyes off Rosalind and their children while he talks.

"The only way to truly protect them was to convince the world of their death" he explains.

Rosalind smiles kindly, but Klaus a little sternly as he turns back to Cami.

"I hope you understand, once it is safe for you to leave here, this secret cannot leave with you" he says with finality.

Cami, clearly happy at this revelation, nods in understanding and smiles at her friend and her babies with tears in her eyes before she walks past him to see them for herself.

"Oh my god!" Cami whispers and holds out her hands. Theodore and Hope grabs her fingers and cooed at her, and Rosalind and Cami both giggle.

"Oh, they're perfect!" Cami says emotionally.

Rosalind nods happily as Cami continues to stare lovingly at the babies.

Inside the house, Klaus, Rosalind, Cami, and Elijah are brainstorming their next move.

"Now that we've entombed our mother, I intend to finish making the city safe for Theo and Hope. Which, to start, means dealing with the lingering problem of Finn" Klaus says.

"Oh, once he figures out what you've done to your mother, he's gonna go off the deep end" Cami sighs.

"That's exactly why we need to keep you out of harm's way" Rosalind says.

"Rosalind and I will return home and take care of my wayward brother. Elijah will remain here with you" Klaus says.

Klaus looks over at Elijah, who looks displeased as he peers out the window.

"He's been experiencing some side effects since his ordeal as our mother's captive. Best he stay here and convalesce" Klaus says and smirks.

Elijah gives Klaus an offended look, and he's clearly still feeling patronized by his siblings. Rosalind chuckled quietly at his choice of words.

"A single violent outburst at a filthy road-side café, and one never hears the end of it" Elijah says unhappy.

"Oh, Cami has a way with minds plagued by demons, brother. You two can bond!" Klaus says.

"Why not Rosie?" Cami asks confused "I'm pretty sure she has more supernatural psychology understanding than me"

Rosalind laughs and before she could answer, Klaus interrupted her.

"Because, my love and I are going to deal with the displeasure that my older brother is" Klaus says and glares at them, challenging one of them to say the opposite. Rosalind rolled her eyes.

Cami looks over at Elijah awkwardly, while Elijah simply looks uncomfortable.

"Well, if you excuse us, we best be on our way! Rebekah should have already woken up in the body of Angelica Barker. Once she has cut the ties of Miss Barker's former life, she'll make her way directly here" He smiles "You should expect her shortly"

Rosalind stands and walks over Cami.

"Don't worry" she says and smiles in assurance "Once you've met the Mikaelsons, you realize they're not as bad as you think" Rosalind says and looks at Elijah for a second, before smiling back a Cami.

Cami nods quietly and both girls embrace each other.

"Take good care of them for me" Rosalind says and suddenly her face turned to a very serious one "I'm trusting you Cami, with the most precious things in my life"

"Of course" Cami nods immediately and a little scared. Rosie was never that serious with her, but well...we're talking about her babies.

Rosalind sighs and after a very long goodbye to the babies and few tears, Klaus and her leave to New Orleans, leaving Elijah and Cami alone in the safe house with Hope and Theo.

...Asylum...

Rebekah, who is in her new vessel, has had her wrists and ankles bound to a bed in restraints while a male nurse tries to shove several pills into her mouth. Once he manages to get her to take them, Rebekah spits out the pills again and continues to struggle against her restraints.

"You have no bloody idea who you're dealing with!" Rebekah shouts.

"Let me guess...the Easter bunny?" The nurse mocked.

He grabs another cup of pills and forces them into Rebekah's mouth. When she finally stops resisting and relaxes to the point of nearly being asleep, the nurse determines it's safe to remove her restraints and leaves the room. Once out in the hall, various patients are seen walking around with other nurses and orderlies.

...Mikaelson Compound...

Rosalind and Jackson have met up on the balcony outside her bedroom that looks out over the French Quarter to discuss their plans for the Unification Ceremony. Jackson has his journal of werewolf traditions that he learned from Ansel while he was alive.

"Hey! Thanks for meeting me here" she says smiling.

"Heh, I ask you to marry me, you take off for three days! Good thing I'm a secure guy...sort of" he says and smiles awkwardly.

"So, you ready to do this thing? Get hitched? Take the plunge? Slap on the old ball-and-chain?" she returns the awkward smile.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! It's not that simple. It's a mystical Unification Ceremony. It's not like we can just go to Vegas!" he corrects her and she laughs.

"But it'll be funny" she laughs.

"Maybe" he laughs too.

She moves to sit in a chair on the balcony, and Jackson sits down in the chair opposite her.

"Look...as long as the werewolves need those rings, they'll be under the witches' control" he says.

He holds up his journal to emphasize his point.

"Now, if we wanna change that, we gotta do this by the book. Literally" he says.

He opens the journal to list off what they need to do in order to perform the ceremony.

"We have to find a shaman who can perform the ceremony, trials to endure, devotion rituals..." he was cut off by a running Hayley approaching them.

"That's not necessary" she says and turns to Rosalind "there'll be no marriage...at least not for you"

Rosalind frowned and stands up.

"What do you mean?" she asks "what have you done Hayley?"

"I told you I'd find a way to help you and I did" Hayley says "It took me a full day, some weird conversations and study, but I found a way to free the werewolves without you have to marry Jack"

Rosalind and Jackson shared confused glances.

"Why do I have the feeling I'm not gonna like it?!" she crosses her arms and Hayley rolls her eyes.

"Just shut up and listen" Hayley says and starts to explains what she discovered these days.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

After a few moments and a very long explanation, the three of them were now sitting in the chairs, looking at each other.

"So, you're telling me that we don't have to get married?" Rosalind asks gesturing to her and Jackson.

Hayley shook her head.

"As long as Jackson and I follow the steps correctly, your participation you'll very easy" Hayley says.

"How can you be so sure that'll work?" Jackson asks trying to cover his disappointment. He was in fact, happy about a marriage with Rosalind.

Hayley sighs and takes the journal.

"It says that a marriage between two Alphas will benefit the whole pack" they nod for her to continue "but it also says that two Alphas with the same blood could also share abilities between them. It's a rare occurrence, because normally there's only one Alpha per time, but Rosie and I are twins, so..."

Rosalind realizes what it means.

"We're both Alphas at the same time" she smiles weakly "so I can share with you my abilities"

Hayley smiles and nods.

"Oh my god!" Rosalind whispers processing everything that was told her "Oh my god!" she stands up and walks over her sister, hugging her tightly.

Don't get her wrong, she liked Jackson, but only as a friend and Rosalind was definitely not ready to be a wife, let alone get marry to someone she barely knows. Or maybe it is because her heart belongs to someone and she didn't even realize it...for now...

"But wait!" They withdraw from the embrace "if I don't get married with Jack, then..." Hayley looks away "Hayley..."

The brunette takes her hands.

"It's nothing that I shouldn't done" she says "it was supposed to be me and it'll be"

"No Hayley, that's...that's...that's not fair..." Rosalind shook her head.

"Yes, it is" Hayley says "It is my duty anyways and I won't let you sacrifice yourself for me"

Rosalind wipes her tears and embraces her sister again.

"I'm sorry" she whispers and Hayley chuckled.

"Don't be. It's okay" Hayley whispers.

Hayley turns to Jackson who looks a little disappointed and confused.

"So..." she starts.

"So..." he says and rubs the back of his head.

"I guess it's me who should talk to you about this" she gestures at the journal.

"Right" he nods his head and they start talking about it all over again, but this time with Hayley present.

"Devotion rituals?" Hayley asks nervously.

"Try not to sound too excited" Jackson laughs awkwardly.

"I'm sorry. This just all sounds very, um..." Hayley trailed off.

"...Intimate?" Hayley chuckles "Yeah...that's a marriage" She smiles at him "Look, I know we're kinda diving into this thing, but...I think it's cool" He smiles at her "I'm looking forward to the 'getting to know you' part. Because I want to know you" he glances a little at Rosalind and then back at Hayley who looks overwhelmed and slightly uncomfortable.

Jackson looks at her expectantly. When Rosalind hears a door open downstairs, she breaks the tense silence.

"They're here!" she announced.

"Who?" Jackson asks confused.

"Come see!" Rosalind says and gestures them to follow her.

They head to the courtyard, where a large group of werewolves are congregating, including Aiden.

"What's Jerick doing here?" Jackson asks still confused.

"Aiden rounded up the most influential wolves so they can talk" Rosalind answers.

"...About what?" Hayley asks.

"About them" Rosalind gestures to the front door.

A group of vampires, including Gia and Josh, file into the courtyard, led by Marcel. Marcel looks up at Rosalind and winks at her, causing her to smile. Jackson looks tense as he watches the two groups approach each other. Marcel stops in front of Jerick and holds his arm out to stay his vampires.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Kaleb/Kol is unpacking in his new room in the compound when he finds a photo of Rebekah from the 1910s on the dresser. He picks it up and chuckles as he looks at it. After a moment, Klaus approaches the doorway.

"Settling into your new accommodations?" Klaus asks.

"Well, I would have preferred my old room...Seeing as it's filled with a huge nursery and a beautiful blonde hybrid" Klaus glares at him "I thought it best not to complain"

Klaus pulls a bottle of absinthe from behind his back and presents it to Kol.

"I brought you something in honor of your return to the fold. I believe it's your favorite, or, at least, it used to be. La Fée Verte" Klaus says.

Kol smiles and takes the bottle from him so he can examine it.

"Ding dong...the witch is dead! Or undead" Klaus laughs "Whichever. Cheers!"

Suddenly, the bottle shatters in Kol's hand, and its contents spill all over the floor. Klaus and Kol, both alarmed, look over to find Vincent/Finn standing in the doorway, having used magic to destroy the bottle.

"Where is she?" Finn asks furiously.

"Finn! Please, join us" Klaus says annoyed.

Kol shakes the liquor off of his hands and stands next to Klaus, who feigns concern at Finn's strung-out appearance.

"My, my, you look peaky" He turns to Kol "Doesn't he look peaky?"

"He does look peaky" Kol agrees.

"You feeling alright?" Klaus asks.

"Don't make me ask again" Finn says unamused.

"Well, I assume you're referring to our mother. Fear not, she's tucked away somewhere perfectly safe. You'll never find her" Klaus says.

"You think you've won" He spreads his arms wide "Let's see how long that arrogance lasts, brother"

Kol looks alarmed as Finn gives them one last glare and leaves. Klaus watches him go, looking slightly concerned.

Meanwhile, down in the courtyard, the werewolves and the vampires are still in the process of trying to form an alliance.

"You wolves are here because you want freedom. And, I promise you, if you stay, you will be free. But..." Rosalind trailed off.

She looks backward at Marcel and the vampires, who seem interested.

"We need as much help as we can get" she finishes.

"My vamps and I are willing to stand with you against the witches. In return, all I want is a promise that there will be peace between our sides after the wedding" Marcel says.

"You're the one who spent the last one hundred years killing and cursing us!" Jackson says.

"Which means you might wanna listen to what I have to say" Marcel says.

Suddenly, Finn joins them downstairs and interrupts their negotiations.

"I see you're brokering a truce between mongrels and parasites!" Finn says.

Rosalind, Marcel, and the rest of their respective communities glare at him angrily.

"And just how long do you think that's really going to last? A month? A week? A day? What you don't yet seem to understand is that the only thing that can exist between your two degenerate species is hatred, war, and death" Finn slowly backs away as he talks, until he is technically outside of the compound. Then, he rubs his fingers together and blows on them as he casts a spell. When he slams his hand against the doorway of the entrance, the entire building shakes, startling its current occupants as the spell takes hold. He smiles at the alarmed looks on everyone's faces, which causes Gia to vamp-speed toward him to attack him. However, she slams into a barrier which burns her hands, as though she was outside in the sunlight without a daylight ring. Marcel lunges toward her to see what happened.

"But, I imagine...given a little time confined together...you'll come to see things the way I do" Finn smirks.

Rosalind sighs anxiously and glances around the room at the rest of the group, who are both furious and worried about what is to come as Finn leaves.

Upstairs, Klaus is in his bedroom, where he tests the spell against the balcony. His hand burns as well, and after a moment, he yanks his hand away from the barrier. Kol joins him, looking frantic.

"Did he really just trap us all in here?" Kol asks.

"He certainly did. Which means we have a witch problem. You're a witch. Fix it" Klaus says angrily.

Klaus storms out of his room, but Kol stops him and gives him an incredulous look.

"And what the bloody hell do you want me to do about it?" Kol asks incredulously.

"Well, considering the crowd, I think you'll be more motivated to find a solution. After all, I can easily out-wait our brother's antics. You, on the other hand, might find yourself looking rather appetizing to some of our fellow prisoners" Klaus says.

Kol, realizing he's now a human witch amongst a large group of trapped vampires, becomes panicked and reconsiders his initial response.

"...I'm gonna need some help" Kol says worried.

"Hm" Klaus smiles fakely.

Downstairs, Marcel and Gia have stepped into the dining room in order to talk privately.

"Josh and Aiden are gonna check doors, windows, and any other entrance. Maybe he missed something" Marcel says.

He starts unpacking one of several boxes that are stacked in a corner while Gia watches him with her hands on her hips.

"Can you get them to manage this guy attitude?" she asks.

"Gia, I want you to do two things for me" he hands her a book.

"Yeah?" she crosses her arms.

"First, knock it off with the tough-girl routine" he says annoyed.

"I'm..." she cuts her off.

"...I'm serious! Don't underestimate those wolves, alright? You're new, but they have a long list of reasons to hate us" Marcel says.

Gia raises an eyebrow.

"What about Rosie? Isn't she capable of handling her own..." again she was cut off.

"Rosie knows exactly what to do and I suggest you don't speak about it" he says in a serious tone "there's more than one person inside this compound who would kill anyone just to see a smile at her face. Drop it"

Her eyes widen and she nods quietly.

"Sorry. You're right. What's the second?" Gia asks.

"I want you to help watch our guys. Alright? Make sure nobody starts looking for trouble" he says.

Gia nods and turns to return to the courtyard. As she leaves, Rosalind slips into the room to talk to Marcel while he continues to unpack the boxes.

"So, you got any brilliant ideas on how to keep this under control?" she asks.

"What people in New Orleans have always done when trapped in close quarters with mortal enemies" Marcel says and she laughs.

Rosalind looks at him, smiling, and he pulls a bottle of bourbon out of the box.

"Drink, and hopefully blow off a little steam" Marcel says "just like old times"

He throws the bottle toward Rosalind, who easily catches it. She unscrews the cap and takes a large gulp straight from the bottle before holding up the bottle in Marcel's direction as though to toast to him before turning and leaving the room.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The vampires and werewolves are mingling in the courtyard, having drinks and trying to enjoy themselves despite the fact that they're trapped together in the compound. Gia wanders around the room with a bottle of bourbon, filling up people's glasses. Above them on the balcony, Rosalind is watching everyone. After a moment, Klaus joins her. He has been trying to speak with her for a while, but all she did was to avoid him. Let's just say she was still a little hurt by what he said and didn't exactly know how to tell him about hers and Elijah' recent...activities.

She looks at him for a moment before turning back her attention at the wolves.

He cleared his throat and she turns to him waiting for him to speak. When he doesn't say anything she rolls her eyes and starts to walk away, just for him to hold her arm, preventing her from leaving.

"You can't keep running away from me, little wolf" he says and she sighs.

"If you have something to say" she sighs "go ahead"

He nods and lowered his hand until reached her hand. They stood there for a while, him holding her hand and she trying to decipher whatever was going through his mind.

"I'm sorry" he says after a moment of silence "I should've never spoken to you that way" he cups her face "never"

She just stares at him, blankly.

"Please, forgive me my love" he whispered and caressed her cheek with his thumb "I may have an amount of things to regret in my long life, but you're never one of them. Never"

She takes his hands off her face and intertwined their fingers.

"I understand that what I told you was like a knife through your stomach" she says quietly "but you cannot keep throwing this kind of outburst at the people who cares about you"

He looks down and she sighs.

"You don't realize it but..." she took a deep breath "...but you hurt people with your words, just because you don't found the right way to express yourself correctly"

He chuckled and she raises an eyebrow.

"Analyzing me I see" he says and she playfully rolls her eyes.

"Maybe" she says.

They stood like that for a couple seconds, before he decides to break the silence.

"Shouldn't you be with your..." he growled slightly and she raises an eyebrow "...future husband" she could practically feel the threat coming out of his mouth with his words.

She chuckled a little and decides to play a little with him. It wouldn't hurt, would it?

"Well, we decide to stay a little apart from each other for now" she pretends to be serious "so, you know, after our perfect marriage we'll show each other how much we missed the other in bed"

Differently from most of people who would maybe feel jealous, scream or whatever other thing that someone does when the person you love is with anyone other than you. But of course, we're talking about Klaus Mikaelson, everything with him is huge, louder and intense, so...

It didn't take two seconds before Rosalind heard the handrail being shattered and a loud growl coming from his chest, earning everyone's attention, while Rosalind face palmed herself.

What was she expecting though...?

Turning to face him, she was met with a pair of bright amber glowing eyes, with veins popping under them in a vicious manner.

"Oh my goodness" she takes his hands of the handrail and makes him look straight into her eyes "Hey! Look at me!"

He starts to breath heavily as his eyes continue to glow a ferocious amber.

She takes his hands and leads him to her room. Closing the door, she walks over him and cups his cheek.

"Look at me!" he fixes his eyes at her "I was joking, okay? I'm sorry, I was just joking"

He frowned slightly and she sighs.

"Jackson and I aren't getting married anymore" she finally says "now please, calm down and please don't break anything here"

After a second, his eyes return to normal and she lets out a relieved breath.

"Thank god" she whispers "what the hell was that?"

"It was your fault!" he points at her.

"How come someone with your age cannot understand a little joke?!" she asks incredulously.

"Is that something for you to joke about?" he snaps and she rolls her eyes.

"Is that a way to react to it?" she snaps back and he narrowed his eyes at her.

After a moment of staring contest, he sighs and takes a step closer to her. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he rest his head in the crook of her neck, feeling her soft hands wrapping around his neck and soothing the back of his head.

They stood like that for a moment or two, then he starts to feel a vibration passing through his body. He looks down to see her trying to hold her laugh with a beautiful smile on her face.

"We're gonna have to pay someone to fix that, you know right?!" she asks smiling and he chuckled.

But there's something bothering him.

"You..." he cleared his throat "...you're not getting married...are you?" he asks expectantly.

"No" she smiles weakly "we've found a different way to unify the wolves"

"Which is..." he trailed off curiously.

She sighs before starting to explains everything since the very beginning and could swore she saw a new light in his eyes.

"So, yeah, no marriage for me then" she finishes and he nods and quickly looks to the opposite direction causing her to raise an eyebrow "what is it?"

He turns back towards her with a smugly smile and she rolls her eyes. Of course.

"Spare me of your little comments, please" she says tiredly "I cannot handle with this right now. Everything is very confused and I'm feeling so guilty about my sister, for putting her into this position, but at the same time I've got to do this because of..." she was cut off by a pair of strong arms wrapping around her and swaying them from side to side.

"Shhh, my love" he whispers "everything's going to be okay. We're going to be okay"

She nods and sighs in relief.

"You know..." she says after a while "...for someone with high murderous tendencies, you really have a soft side"

"Very funny" he muttered with a little smile in his handsome face.

"Thank you" she whispers lifting her head from his chest "you have a good reason to hate me, but you're here with me..."

He frowned.

"Why would I hate you? I would never" he asks a little worried.

"Don't worry about it now" she says "let's just focus on bringing our babies back" she whispered quietly the last part.

He stares at her in complete confusion but nods eventually.

...Mikaelson Safe House, Arkansas...

Elijah is leaving Rebekah one of what appears to be many voicemails in the doorway between the kitchen and living room.

"Rebekah, it's me again. Please call" Elijah says to the phone.

He hangs up the phone, looking worried. Cami is looking through the cabinets in the kitchen when she finds a bottle of bourbon and takes it off the shelf.

"Yahtzee! Ah-ha-ha! If there's one thing I've learned about you people, it's that there's always a bottle of booze around" Cami says happily.

She looks in another cabinet for glasses and looks back at Elijah.

"You want one?" she offers.

"Sounds delightful. And after that, Camille, then what? We have another, and another, perhaps another after that, another after that...Before long, I find myself opening up to you, or..." He makes air-quotes with his fingers "'baring my damaged soul' as it were"

Cami, who has two tumblers and the bottle of bourbon, sits down on the couch in the living room and rolls her eyes.

"It's an old trick, Camille. Not a particularly clever one" he continues.

"Your mother really did a number on you boys, didn't she? Has it ever occurred to you that I'm less interested in fixing your problems and more interested in forgetting my own? I mean, I'm basically in a supernatural witness protection program because your psychotic brother...who, by the way, I practically had to seduce...wants me dead. So, yeah..." she says.

Elijah sits down across from her in an armchair and watches as she pulls out Trivial Pursuit and sets it on the coffee table.

"...Booze and board games is pretty much where I'm at right now" she says.

Elijah rolls his eyes, clearly annoyed, as Cami pulls out one of the game cards and reads it aloud.

"Here's a question...What was the name of Don Quixote's horse?" she asks.

"This is absurd" he mutters.

Cami sighs and sets down the trivia card before intentionally changing the subject.

"Fine. Dumb idea. How's Rosie? You two seemed close and your eyes always shine when she's around" Cami smirks "she's the only one who has ever made you laugh for real"

She casually sips her drink, knowing she has him beat, and Elijah, realizing he only has two options, sighs in defeat.

"Rocinante" Elijah says.

Cami gives him a puzzled look, and Elijah sighs again.

"The horse's name is Rocinante" Elijah repeats.

He grabs the bottle of bourbon and pours himself a glass, causing Cami to smile.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Cami and Elijah are still playing Trivial Pursuit, and Cami is quickly reading off card after card, frustrated that Elijah knows the correct answer to every question she asks.

"What three European countries begin with the letter 'A'?" she asks.

"Albania, Austria, Andorra" Elijah says bored.

Cami makes a frustrated noise and throws the card aside while Elijah makes himself another drink.

"Agh! Okay, hey! Who was the only U.S. president to earn a Ph.D?" she continues.

"The rather tedious Woodrow Wilson" he answers again.

Cami groans again and searches for another question in the stack of cards.

"Who rode Secretary to the Triple Crown in 1973..." she was cut off.

"Ron Turket" he answers.

Cami, frustrated beyond relief, throws up her hands in exasperation.

"No! I refuse to believe that you just happened to know that!" she says excitedly.

In her excitement and drunkenness, she accidentally spills Elijah's drink onto the table, splattering bourbon onto his shirt sleeve. When she sees the mess she made, she immediately starts to apologize.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry, Elijah. Here" she laughs.

She hands him a hand towel to clean himself up, which he takes to blot the alcohol from his shirt while she starts looking through the game cards.

"Ohhh...Okay, who was..." she starts.

The longer he tries to dry off his shirt, the more furiously he begins scrubbing at his sleeve, until Cami finally notices and becomes concerned.

"Elijah? Are you okay? Hey, Elijah..." she asks worried.

She reaches out to touch his hand, but Elijah quickly grabs her by the wrist to stop her. Her eyes widen in alarm, but he gently sets her arm down.

"I'm not as fragile as my brother suggests" he says sternly.

They look at each other for a moment until Elijah's phone rings. He answers it, thinking it's Rebekah.

"Rebekah, where on Earth are you?" he demands worriedly.

He pauses and listens to the voice on the other end.

"I see. No, I must have been dialing the wrong number. Forgive me" he dismissed.

He hangs up the phone, looking distressed.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Elijah is looking out the window of the living room, where he's in the midst of having more flashbacks about chasing Rosalind/Tatia down the hallway in his dream, where he is covered in blood. He starts to hyperventilate and gasp for breath. After a moment, Cami quietly comes into the room to talk to him.

"Elijah?" she calls out for him.

She walks closer to him and takes a deep breath.

"Elijah, are you okay? Hey, I know you're worried about Rebekah..." she starts.

She reaches her hand out to gently touch his shoulder, but he turns and swats her away, his vampire-face coming out as he looks at her. Cami becomes frightened and starts to back away from him while Elijah tries to control himself.

"Elijah? Elijah, please. Calm down" she says fearfully.

She backs up until she hits the wall and is cornered by him.

"Elijah, please calm down!" she tries again.

She closes her eyes in fear and ducks, sure that he's going to attack her, but when nothing happens, she opens her eyes to find that Elijah is gone. She relaxes and tries to catch her breath, relieved that she didn't get hurt.

...Lafayette Cemetery...

Klaus is on the phone with Elijah, who is standing on the porch of the safe house, while he stands in the crypt where Esther once kept him locked up.

"I need you to trust me. I can handle finding Rebekah"

"Brother, you are asking me to do nothing" Elijah says.

"Elijah, right now, the most important thing is that you are there, protecting Hope and Theo" Klaus says.

"So be it" Elijah sighs.

Cami tries to sneak onto the porch without Elijah noticing.

"I shall remain here with the...hopelessly courageous Camille. She certainly has charisma, though she does lack stealth" Elijah says.

...Mikaelson Safe House, Arkansas...

"Let me call you back" Elijah says to the phone.

Elijah hangs up on Klaus and approaches Cami, who is visibly nervous.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop. I just thought you left" she mutters.

"I owe you an apology. My sister's missing, my family's in jeopardy, I am...uh, utterly powerless to help them. This is not a state of affairs I'm accustomed to" he says apologetically.

Cami stares at him, still slightly scared, as he steps closer to her, smiling uncomfortably.

"Perhaps I'm not weathering this ordeal as well as one would hope" he continues.

He stops talking, not sure what to say next, and hesitates for a moment.

"Forgive me" he says.

Cami considers his apology a moment before smiling at him.

"If you ever want to talk about it...It's kind of what I do" Cami says "I might not be as experienced as Rosie but..."

They smile at each other, finally at ease, and Cami leads them both back into the house.

...Asylum...

The two blonde Kindred witches carry a half-asleep Rebekah back into her room and lay her down onto her bed. The man nods at the woman, who gives Rebekah one last suspicious look before they both leave. While she sleeps, the lettered tiles on the floor shuffle themselves up. The scene cuts upstairs to the glass-topped coffin in the locked room before returning to Rebekah's room. Suddenly, the tiles on her floor go from spelling 'WHO ARE YOU' to 'FREYA'.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Don't forget to vote!!!

💖💖

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 7.5K 13
In which Rebekah Mikaelson is sent back in time to save her family as her dying wish. Rebekah Mikaelson was dying. She was alone and dying. The only...
231K 3.5K 37
Cassiana Gilbert. She's different, according to the original hybrid. She has something in her that sparks and ignites. It draws him in like a light d...
262K 3.3K 35
France Paris was my second home but New Orleans was my original home when I got a phone call from Marcel saying he needed my help I couldn't say no...