Snake and Venom

By ThekayX8

Rocco Merano the ruthless leader of Sicilian Mafia The Royal Serpents! Alessandra Russo's biggest most powerf... More

๐ŸŽ‰Welcome๐ŸŽ‰
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Authors note
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Authors Note
Authors note
Book 2: Chapter 1
Authors note

Chapter 43

334 5 0
By ThekayX8

Yawning I stretch on the jet's bed. Rocco is already up and putting on his shoes. "We've landed." He says walking over to me. I can't believe how good it feels to have Rocco with me. I never thought I would enjoy sex with the enemy as much as I do.

Once we got out of the shower we got dressed and headed for the plane. I didn't stay awake too long. I slept the whole plane ride. "Mm finally," I mumble sitting up in bed I look at Rocco. He makes his way over to me with something in his hands.

"The flight crew picked you out an outfit." He smiles.

"I prefer to stay in what I put on. I plan on going right back to sleep once we get home." I say looking at the time on the clock. It's 10 pm where we are.

He nods and sets the clothes down. I'll be in the kitchen looking for the keys to my car." He taps his fingers against the bed before leaving the room. Getting out of bed I groan.

I'm still so sore from the events from earlier. The first time we did it I wasn't able to move my entire body. Now it's the same but a little less worse. I feel rather used to it.

Stretching my body I get out of bed and head into the kitchen. Rocco has a cup of water sitting on the table with pain medication next to it. "That's for you."

Smiling I walk up to him and hug him from behind. He tenses up for a second before relaxing. "Thank you." Letting him go I sit down at the pull out table. Taking the medicine while Rocco finishes his coffee.

"Our car is outside ready. Whenever you finish." H says.

Nodding I gulp down my water.

_________________

Once we reach the mansion there are 3 cars I'm not familiar with outside. "Are we expecting company?" I ask looking at Rocco.

"My parents." He sighs with an annoyed expression.

Eying him with question I raise a brow. His parents and him have a good relationship, so what is that look on his face. Are they here to bring bad news or something? "What's wrong?" I ask.

He shakes his head and slides his hand into mine. "I guess we will find out."

The driver pulls up to the front door. Won't both of his parents be asleep by the time we go inside. The driver opens the car door for the both of us. Rocco gets out first, then he turns around and leads me out of the car.

_______________

When we walk inside his parents are sitting at the table. They look tired as if they have just gotten woken up.

Rocco rolls his eyes as he heads over. "You've got some nerve Rocco." His dad stands up out of his seat with his fists balled. "You brought a Russo into our home and look what that did!" Caused too many problems. Just like her blood always does."

My brows furrow at his remark about my family. "Alessandra has enemies. We all have enemies and our enemies became mutual when I decided to make her my wife."

His dad throws his hands up. "She's not your wife yet. This can still end and we can get everything under control without her here."

Rocco shakes his head. "That's not an option father."

"Like hell, it's not." He interrupts. "You aren't thinking with your head because if you were she would not even be in this house. She's only brought trouble for this family."

"Marco was after me regardless of if I got married to Alessandra or not." Rocco barks back.

"How did you get into this mess in the first place? Bruno already told me what her no-good father did."

I open my mouth to defend my father, but Rocco beats me to it. "Don't speak to my fiancee or her family like that again father. You forget that you retired 4 years ago and are expected to show respect to the new leader."

His father crosses his arms. "Don't try to use that card on me as if I didn't birth you." He says.

Rocco glares at him. "Then don't disrespect Alessandra or her family. She's a part of our family now."

Rocco and his dad are fighting because of me. I never would have never expected Rocco to stick up for me over his family. That's why I need to reassure his dad.

Sliding my hand up Rocco's arm causes him to look at me. Stepping in front of him I rest my hand on his chest. "Calm down," I whisper to him. He relaxes his body and sighs.

"Mr. Merono, I guarantee you that I would never purposefully bring harm to Rocco or his family. The day I decided to marry him is proof enough. Your son means a lot to me." Looking down I lie at the last part. This is just an agreement after all.

"When I say my vows on the stage in front of everyone is the day that we will all be family. I don't want you to look at me like I'm the enemy."

He softens his face a bit. "Then why don't we move the wedding up 2 weeks from now." The voice sounds through the room and everyone gets quiet.

Rocco's mom smiles at us as she munches on chocolate. I can't marry Rocco next week. I planned on drawing this out long enough to where we don't have to get married until I find my dad.

Rocco shakes his head. "I already set a good date."

"Well, we can set another one." She smiles. "Right, Alessandra."

Smiling I nod my head then I turn back to Rocco. Giving him a panicked look.

"Mother I set it for next month, and you know I don't like to change my dates." He raises a brown.

"You two love each other so it shouldn't be a problem." She smiles and tilts her head.

Biting my bottom lip I just keep my eyes to the ground. "Fine." Rocco agrees.

My gaze snaps to him. "Good, we can set it up since the both of us are here." His mother says.

His dad nods in agreement. It seems that everyone is fine with this but me. I'm not ready to officially become Rocco's wife.

"I'm going upstairs to get some sleep," Rocco announces before walking upstairs. Smiling at his parent I follow after him. We need both of them to agree to have me in this family or it's not going to work.

_______

Rocco walks into the room and I slam the door behind me. "Rocco, are you serious?" I yell.

He turns towards me and furrows his brows. "I had no choice but to agree with her."

"I know that's your mother, but this wasn't a part of the agreement. We were supposed to wait one more month." Throwing my hands up I move closer to him.

He shakes his head. "Well, plans change. It won't be so bad marrying me a month earlier." He walks closer to me and pulls me into his body.

Our eyes lock as I look between them both. "You'll be my woman a little sooner."

Rolling my eyes I push at his chest. "I don't want to be your woman at all Rocco. That's the problem. I just want to find my father and get this over with." I add.

He tilts his head to the side. "I don't want to force you into more then you have to, but if we don't agree to this my parents can break this off. Then no one can help your father."

Lowering my head I ball my fists into his chest. "Your first priority needs to be on Marco, or I'll find someone else to do it."

His grip tightens on my hip as he brings his mouth down to my ear. "What di you mean find someone else to do it?" He growls.

"As in someone more capable of finding my father," I whisper.

He walks me backward into the wall pinning me to it. "There's no one more capable than me Zucchero! Don't ever question me."

He lets me go and storms into the bathroom. I just made him more angry then he already is. I only said that to hurt him though. This marriage is happening way too fast and I don't even want it.

_____________________

The light hits my eyelids causing me to groan. Stretching I yawn as I slowly open my eyes. Looking over to the empty bed next to me. Rocco never came to bed last night. Sitting up I look around the bedroom.

The bathroom door is wide open and the light is off. The wardrobe light is off too. Where is he?

Getting out of bed I head for the bathroom to get ready for today. I'm supposed to be hanging out with Sophia and her friends today. She said we would be having a little girls' night.

The light cuts on once I go into the bathroom. Taking off my clothes I head straight for the shower. Before I get inside I shoot Rocco a little text.

Me: Did you not come to bed last night? I woke up and you weren't here?

He reads my message but no reply comes through. Did he really just ignore my messages? I'll have to go down to his office to give him a little piece of my mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 16.5K 33
Quintessential Dynasty Series|| Book 1|Lorenzo Santini|| 18+ -An arranged marriage mafia romance- ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๏ฟฝ...
152K 3.5K 32
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...
5.6M 158K 57
โ๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ, ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ธ๐’–๐’†๐’†๐’โž UNDER EDITING - PARTS OF THE STORY WILL BE CHANGED. He is ki...
25.2K 405 28
When the mafia queen meets the mafia king Katharina Hernandez was chosen as a mafia queen at the age of 17 and according to the rules the mafia kin...