taekook oneshot

By Sasa0taekook

all are taekook oneshot...... And most will be my YouTube channel ff. **top/Dom : Tae **bottom/sub : jk. **... More

Are we just your responsibility
my little one
dirty little secret.
dirty little secret
dirty little secret (bonus part)
love me pls
secret love
mafia's little princess
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan (part 2)
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan (part 3)
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan (part 4)
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan (part 5)
his cold husband compare him with his ex in a party
If you don't love me but I do
Author note
if you don't love me but I do
My professor is my Suger daddy ~~ part 1
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan (part 6)
If you don't love me but I do (last part)
My professor is my suger daddy (part 2)
My professor is my Suger daddy (part 3)
CEO jeon
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan πŸ”š last part
his parents always compare and insult his husband bcz he is poor (part 1)
CEO jeon
CEO jeon
his parents always insult and compare his husband bcz he is poor (last part)
HYUNGIE'S BUN (loving you is sin and I am sinner )
Badboy is in love with a broken boy
badboy is in love with a broken boy
bad boy is in love with a broken boy (last part)
are we just s*x buddy
are we just sex buddy
secret behind his lyrics
shining rose (he shouldn't fall in love with a stranger)
are we just sex buddy ..
Mafia jeon
are we just sex buddy 5
One promise make us together
not his fated mate

CEO jeon~~part 2

2.4K 75 5
By Sasa0taekook

Time skip 1 week...
Tae's holiday end and from tomorrow he will join his uni.... Right now jk is sitting on tae's bare lap while tae is kissing jk's neck making some purple marks .....
Jk; ummm daddy it's enough now ....
Tae: no baby boy I wanna eat you ....
Jk; if tomorrow you woke up late then I will surely eat you .....
Tae: baby why you make me remember it (pout) I badly wanna forget this but here you are saying this I don't wanna study ...
Jk; (peck tae's pouty lips) why you don't wanna study ? What will you do in future ? Aren't you gonna take over your business?
Tae: you know na I hate business...
Jk; (chuckle ) then what you like you don't like study you don't like business....
Tae: I love to fvck you and then taking care of you (licking jk's earlobe and pumping his di** making jk moan )
Jk; ummmmm~~~~ daddy ahhh~~~
Tae: yes baby boy you like it right ?
Jk; ummmm~~~ I love it.....
Tae: then let's continue in shower baby we need to take shower before sleeping then wasting time ...
Jk; carry me daddy....
Tae remove the blanket from his leg and pick jk later left from washroom.... He place jk on the slab while admiring his beautiful body ....
Tae: don't you think you are becoming beautiful day by day (lick jk's ni**le)
Jk; ummm~~~ Don't know ....
Tae: aish whenever I saw you I just can't control myself love ummmhhh~~~~ how much handsome you are ...
Jk; stop (blushing)
Tae: I don't wanna stop ...
Saying that tae pull jk and smashed their lips in a lusty kiss yet loveable.... Tae was svcking jk's lips more like eating it while jk wrap his legs on tae's waist.... Tae pick him and pin him in the shower glass ....

Breaking the kiss tae look at jk who is panting heavily... Tae caress jk's lips and lick it .....
Jk; ummm~~~ ahhh~~~ hubby ~~~~ ummm ~~~
Tae: yes baby....
Jk; I want you
Tae: I am always there for you baby....
Saying that tae turn jk and shoved his d*** inside jk while jk moan biting his lips....
Tae: don't prevent it let me hear you doll..... Ummmm~~~~ let me hear you ~~~~
Jk; ummmm~~~ ahhh~~~~ you~~ are so~~ so bi ~~big da ~~daddy ~~~...
Tae: you like this big thick meat right doll ......
Jk; ummmhhhh ~~~~I lo ~~love this~~ this .....aaahhh~~~
Tae was thrusting inside jk with his all force making jk numb he about to fall but tae open the shower and again pin his back on the glass door fvcking him like a maniac...
Jk; ummmm~~~ slo~~w~ do ~~down da ~~daddy .....arggghhh ~~you feel ummm~~ aahh ~~you ~~feel so ~~so
good ~~
Tae: you fvcking love it when I fvck lime this right ....
Jk; ummmm yes daddy I fvcking love it....aaahhh ummmm argghhh
Tae: Arggghhh you are so tight baby boy ummm still so tight.... After literally I fvxk you for so many times still you are so fvcking tight ..... Your tight h*** making for me love ummmm (thrust more fastly)
Jk; AHHHH~~ UMMMM ~~AHHH AAAHHH~~ DADDY ~~IT'S ~~FEELING SO~~ GO~~ GOOD... ~~
Tae: enjoy baby after all it's all yours ummm~~~~ you are so warm baby so warm ummm~~~
Jk; aaaahhh daddy coming ummmm I can't control now ummm coming daddy ....
Tae: come baby come and make a little mess here ummmm arggghhhh so fvcking tight .....
Jk come with a loud moan while tae still thrusting inside jk and soon he also come inside jk and keep his head on jk's chest... Jk caress his back in order to calm him down ...

Tae calm down and start to Walking and place jk on the bathtub later he also join ... He give jk shower and come to the room and sleep being na*** which is not at all new for them.... Obviously no bcz they sleep like this only .. Next morning tae woke up first and saw jk is sleeping he didn't woke him up and come downstairs later make breakfast at this moment jk also come after being ready... He backhug tae who kiss his forehead and serve the food... Both had their breakfast and after a sweet passionate kiss both left from there.... Tae come to the uni and saw his friends later join them ...
Jm: oh ho Mr kim jeon is here .. so tell us about your holiday... Did Mr jeon enjoy your holiday (teasing smile )..
Tae: aish stop chim... (A natural red pigment place in his chubby cheeks well he is always a shy nature boy but there is something left ... Only jeon Jungkook and his name can make him shy other else nothing have this much effect on him ... He smile shyly and everyone was thinking actually right but also wrong ).
Bo gum: let's go guys otherwise class will start and bald man gonna eat our head.  .
Tae: yeah let's go ...
Jm; you will say this obviously why not after all you know we will tease you ...
Tae: then don't tease me simple ....
Jack: don't start here let's go now ....
Jm; I was thinking about your leg how can you walk this much easily (smirk)
Tae: I will bang your head in wall idiot now come ....
Bo gum; tae we deserve to meet with our brother in law you didn't introduce us to your husband...
Tae: today we will go to his office after uni ok ...

Jack ; ok ..
After that they all start to go for their class ... After uni end all are going to Mr jeon's office with his sweet husband.... They reach the office and come inside... Everyone was looking at the whole place with open mouth .. tae look front and saw the same b**** Lia is talking with jk while holding his shoulder... Jk is looking at a file not Minding her as his whole concentrate on the file but here someone is burning in jealousy....
Jm; tae what are you watching there.... Is this mr jeon Omo he is so handsome....
Tae: tae bite his inner cheeks but it didn't last long when he saw lia is leaning most probably try to kiss him why bcz she already saw tae there and thought to take advantage of jk's absence mind.... But before he can do anything a loud slap sound echos by the whole company and lia fall on the floor holding her cheeks....
Tae: you bi*** how dare you to touch my man (he pull Lia by her hair and about to slap her but jk stop him by holding his hand).
Jk; what happened tae ?
Tae: she was trying to kiss you how can I let that happen?
Jk; but she didn't.... You come on right time pls let her go pls ...
Tae let go her hair and pull jk and literally drag him to his cabin.... He locked the door and kiss him which obviously return by jk ... After sucking and biting tae left jk's lips .... Tae back away come to the couch sitting while manspreading  jk got the meaning he slowly come to tae and sit on his lap....
Tae caress jk's lips and said in his deep husky voice ...
Tae: svck daddy baby boy...
Jk nod his head abd kneel down in front of tae ....

Tae: don't kneel down baby you are my king you should be in higher place  come laid on the couch I changed my mind ....
Jk is too much submissive for his husband.... He did as tae told him and tae look at jk with lust and love ...
Tae: pretty hubby you are too much submissive for me .... Do you want me that much .  
Jk; yes I always want you .....
Tae: so desperate aren't we ?
Jk; do you need to really know ha ?
Tae; not actually just wanna show them whom my pretty baby boy belong to .....
Jk; then show them who is stopping you ? (Panting heavily bcz tae us Playing with his ni**les..... )
Tae: I will be not at all gentle love..... I will make sure whole office heard your shout while I will ponding inside you  ...
Jk; ummmm~~~~ do whatever you aaaah~~~ you want ~~~~
Tae: aaaah this sinfull sound is the best music I have ever heard in my life ..... Why don't we try 69 baby ... We never try it .....
Jk; how do you know all this ?
Tae: (chuckle) I am a married man who have to know this .... Otherwise how can I make my hubby happy (wishper in his ears later lick jk's ears while jk moan slightly)
Jk; ummm you are right though.....
Tae laid in the couch while jk also laid according to tae said .... Both were sucking each other di**while tae insert his finger in jk's h"le and jk mian sending a vibration to tae's d*ck.... Soon jk come but tae didn't..... He take out from jk's mouth making jk confused....
Tae: don't you wanna take me inside you baby boy?
Jk; just do it daddy .....
Tae: aaaahhh everytime you just driven me crazy love ......

Tae again smashed their lips and this time roughly while entering inside jk .... After sometimes he start moving slowly still kissing.  jk was Moaning in his mouth... Breaking the kiss tae fasten his speed making jk moan more loudly.....
Tae: moan loudly love scream my name ..... Let everyone hear how you every time moan under daddy ..... How much you love to get d*** inside you but only daddy's d*** rather then giving..... Let them show love.....
Jk; ummmm go ~~~~ more rough ~~~~aaahhh daddy~~~
Tae: oh princess this ain't gonna happen it's your job to scream for that I can't hurt my princess right ......
Saying that tae pic jk and come in front of the door. He place jk in the nearby cabinet and again slammed inside him with full force ....
Jk; AAAHHHH~~~~ UMMMM DA.~~ DADDY~~' ARGHJHH ''~''~
TAE: arggghhh baby boy you are so tight ...
Jk; UMMM~~~~ YOU aaahhhh~~~~ are so ~~~~ big daddy aaahhh~~~~ akkhhh ~~~ummmmhhhh.....
Tae: yes baby boy moan like that daddy love your moan baby ...... Aish you are looking so pretty get wreak under me uffff my hot beautiful messs .....
Jk; aaaaahh~~~~ daddy~~~~~ fvck me ~~~Mmmmmhhh ~~~~ fvck ummmm~~~~ me aaaakkk~~~ mercilessly....... Aaaahhhh ~~~~ yeah lik ~~~~like that ummmm~~~~
Tae: your moaning driven me crazy pretty babe ~~~~~~
Tae start thrusting with force in jk's gspot making his really venurable in every thrust ...... They were still dehind the door and mist probably whoever passing from there are hearing those sinful moan well do they care not at all infact tae want them to hear those moan.....
In outside ...
After the drama of outside some employee come along with bogum , jack and jm ... They were thinking tae must be crying now..... Most of the employees come as they adore the younger so much also saw how soft their boss around his husband....

They will definitely support their boss and try to make tae understand ... They can do this much for the fluppy boy and cold man.... They all heard some erotic sound and got to know what is happening inside ... But they didn't heard carefully who is maoning... The were about to leaving from there but that time the sound become loud and all the ppl clearly heard their cold boss is moaning like this .... They couldn't able to react as in million times they didn't think about this..... Some employee leaves giving privacy to the couple while some innocent employee just like me stay there but to their bad luck They couldn't bcz of others...
Jack: let's go now ....
Jm; our bear is tiger here....
Bo gum: let it be let's go idiot....
Jm; hold me I will fall anytime....
Jack; hmmm let's go ..
They also left from there .....
Meanwhile inside the cabin.... Jk come following him tae also come and tae didn't waste anytimes and pick jk come to couch again..... He laid in the couch placing jk in his stomach.....
Tae: ride daddy princess....
Jk; yes daddy (panting heavily)
Jk come and sit on tae's dick and tae look at jk with heart eyes while jk rolled his eyes in pleasure.... He start bouncing on tae's dick a little while scratching his chest ..... Tae hold jk's waist and help him to move fast ...  After 10 minutes jk become tired he fall on tae's chest while panting heavily...... Tae caress his back and laid him under him kissing his whole face ..... Tae keep kissing his eyes and face svking slightly Making some hickeys while jk was just enjoying his man's touch ......
Tae: wanna go home ?
Jk; yes daddy take me home .....
Tae: I am not done yet baby ?
Jk; then who told I am done let's go home now I want you inside me whole night .....

Tae: aish my nasty baby ....
Jk; yes daddy (bite his lips ) only for my daddy I am his nasty baby ......
Tae made jk wear his clothes and pick him up later left the cabin..... The employees look at the scenes how thier cold boss is going in his cute husband's arms.... Tae come to reception area and smile at the rec...
Tae: bye bye noona.....
Rec; bye (still in shock )
They left from there...
Rec; what was that our cute little cutie pie tae .... I am not able to understand what's going on here ...
Em: I don't know ..... Never in my life I think that ...
Em3; it's ok it's ok .... It's their personal matter ....
Em5: yeah you are right......
Meanwhile taekook
Tae is driving the cars fastly while jk is giving him hard time sometimes he is touching tae's already hard d*** while sometimes moving his legs in tae's body..... Tae was panting heavily while sweating why not jk is making his time too much hard.... Jk open his shirt button while pinching his ni*"Les and moaning in tae's ear slightly biting it....
Tae: stop baby boy stop you will regret badly....
Jk; I wanna regret daddy ...Aahhhh~~~ ummmm~~~ umm ~~~ahhsaahh ..
Tae: you will never gonna stop teasing me right..... (Jk nod his head as no )Strip
Jk; what daddy ?
Tae: strip baby boy make daddy's cloths also go off from his body....
Jk; tae pull out tae's pant till his thigh and get rid off his pant ....
Jk; you are damn hard daddy (stocking tae's di**while tae moan slightly...... Jk lean and give some kitten lick to tae's di** while tae hold the staring tightly)
Tae: baby boy stop now ....

Jk look up and bite his lips seductively and again lean tae stop the car in a isolated place bcz it's becoming impossible for him to drive .... Jk keep bobbling his head up and down while tae hold his hair pushing him more ...
Tae: yeah baby boy like this ...  Ummmm your mouth feel awesome ummmm ahhh damn aaaah this warm feeling.... You will surely kill me baby ..... You will surely kill me by your beauty and sexy moves .... Ooohhh shit baby .....ummmm damn good ....
After sometime tae come in jk's mouth and jk swallow the cum and look at tae .....
Jk; ummm daddy....
Tae: come sit in my d*** baby ..
Jk look at tae then come to his lap facing him .... He hold tae's di** in one hand while place on his rim later sit comfortably hugging tae... Tae kiss on his lips and start thrusting.... Jk about to come but tae stop and smile at jk ...
Tae: let's go home babe now you will not do anything just sit here quitely ok ... (Jk nod his head ) words Prince I need words say it by your pretty mouth.....
Jk; ok daddy I will not do anything....
Tae start driving and jk was just sitting quietly while biting his lips and finally they reach home......

_______________________________________
Sasa: gosh that was hella nasty..... Should I make another one with some unholy way..... Damn I am becoming ao nasty day by day and also making you all .....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.2K 4.1K 47
This is horror + romantic fictional story of taekook..... **boy *boy content if you are homophobic or non taekooker then pls don't watch it ..... **...
160K 4.7K 34
π™ΉπšŽπš˜πš— πš˜πš πš—πšœ πšπš‘πšŽ πš›πš’πšŒπš‘πšŽπšœπš πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πšŠπš—πš’. π™·πšŽ πš‘πšŠπšœ 𝚊 πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πšŠπš—πš’ πšπš‘πšŠπš πš›πšžπš—πšœ 𝚝𝚠𝚘 πšŽπš•πšŽπšŒπšπš›πš˜πš—πš’πšŒπšœ πšπšŽπšŸπš’πšŒπšŽπšœ...
68.9K 2.7K 49
α΄›α΄€α΄‡ΚœΚα΄œΙ΄Ι’xα΄Šα΄œΙ΄Ι’α΄‹α΄α΄α΄‹ (ᴄᴇɴᴛʀΙͺα΄„ α΄Ι΄α΄‡κœ±Κœα΄α΄›κœ±) π’œπ“π“ 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓉 π’½π’Άπ“…π“…π‘’π“ƒπ“ˆ, π’½π’Άπ“…π“…π‘’π“ƒπ“ˆ 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇-π“ˆπ‘œ-π“ˆπ‘œπ’»π“‰π“π“Ž~ α΄›α΄α΄˜ ᴛᴀᴇ~ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ~
201K 5K 59
[completed] Taehyung focused BTS ships! Bottom Taehyung Top BTS Angst, fluff, other things i don't know how to classify, NO SMUT Pardon my english...