9. The Sevestar Prince

By HungjuiChiu

Ash is being betrayed by the world, but this time, not only his friends and the world, his Pokemon, and his m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Epilogue

Chapter 57

137 8 1
By HungjuiChiu

Ash and Alice find themselves alone inside AK151, the plane set on autopilot, granting them the freedom to enjoy their downtime. They're seated in front of the television, engrossed in "Spiderman: No Way Home," munching on popcorn.

"I never imagined they'd bring back the actors from the first two generations for this movie," Alice remarks, scooping up a handful of popcorn.

Ash grins. "Alice, have you ever considered acting in a movie? It could come in handy for our next disguises."

Alice snuggles closer to Ash, relishing his warmth. "I guess you're right, but for now, I just want to relax here on the plane."

Ash chuckles softly. "We still have a few hours before we reach Sevestar. I suppose we can continue like this..."

Alice, curious, asks, "By the way, how many disguises do we have left to try?"

Ash thinks for a moment. "Well, we've tackled Poison, Ground, Rock, Bug, Steel, Electric, Psychic, and Fairy. According to my diary, we've got four more to explore. We'll need to come up with some creative ideas."

"I see," Alice responds, her brow furrowing in thought. "And I forgot to ask, if you manage to secure PLA as your company, what's your plan?"

Ash's eyes light up with enthusiasm. "It's simple. I'll rebrand it as RPA—Royal Pokemon Association. I want to provide top-notch services that make everyone feel like royalty."

Alice smiles, genuinely pleased with Ash's vision. "That sounds wonderful. I have no doubt you can make it a reality."

Ash shifts the conversation. "By the way, Alice, now that our marriage is public knowledge, are you still receiving hate emails?"

Alice sighs, her smile fading. "Yes, there are still quite a few, mostly from your fangirls. They can be quite relentless. Jealousy, I suppose."

Ash reaches out and gently touches her cheek. "I couldn't have achieved all this without your support."

Alice continues, "And what about your bullies? Are they still bothering you?"

She shakes her head. "Oh, them? I simply ignore any messages they send. Whether it's an apology or a threat, it doesn't matter to me anymore. The only thing I remember from school is my teacher, Konomi sensei. She was my rock during those miserable days."

"What a coincidence," Ash remarks. "Back in Alola, I had a teacher named Konomi too. She was an excellent mentor at the Alola School."

Alice raises an eyebrow. "Do you think they could be the same person? I heard from Eve that my teacher, Konomi sensei, resigned after I left school. She disappeared, and nobody knew where she went."

Ash ponders for a moment. "It's possible, but we might find out sooner or later."

As the ending credits roll, Ash asks, "Now that the movie is over, what should we do next? Another movie?"

Alice suggests, "How about some video games?" With a flick of her fingers, the television screen transforms into a computer screen. When she opens a file, Ash's eyes widen as he sees a list of game titles.

"What are these? Insurgence? Uranium? Reborn? All I see are files..." Ash asks, puzzled.

Alice explains, "Actually, these are one-player Pokemon fangames. Not everyone is like us, with Arceus or Legendary Pokemon helping them create a region like Sevestar. So, they use their programming skills to create their own role-playing games."

Ash leans back, intrigued. "How's the story of this game?"

Alice explains, "It's pretty much like what we do in our normal lives—catching Pokemon, challenging gyms, but all of it's fan-made. Some may even have their own Team Rocket equivalents, but you can be the hero who stops them."

Ash nods, showing interest. "Sounds interesting. So, which game should we try?"

Alice suggests, "How about this one, Uranium? It was quite popular for a while until the government banned it due to safety concerns."

Initially confused, Ash agrees to give it a try, curious about why a game would be banned. After an hour of playing, he remarks, "Okay, I think I understand why the government banned the game. Nuclear explosions are indeed dangerous."

Alice concurs, adding, "Yes, and we definitely don't want to find out if Nuclear Pokemon actually exist. The reason for the ban is that many people were curious to see if they were real."

Ash chuckles, relieved. "It's a good thing there aren't that many Nuclear Plants in the world."

"We've already watched a movie and played a game. What should we do next?" Alice asks.

Ash chuckles, reminiscing, "You know, having our own private plane feels like a luxury. I remember those days when we flew on commercial planes, packed with hundreds of people, and different classes like business, economy, and first class. Some of those flights were far from comfortable."

Alice nods in agreement, her voice tinged with nostalgia. "I used to avoid eating on planes out of fear of getting airsick."

Ash's stomach growls, interrupting their conversation. "Speaking of food, I'm getting a bit hungry. Fortunately, we have a kitchen on this plane."

Alice hesitates, considering their altitude. "I don't think cooking is a good idea while we're still in the air. The last thing we want is a fire on board. But we do have an oven to heat up the food we brought."

Ash agrees, heading to the fridge and selecting some dishes for reheating. He also prepares some Pokemon Food for Pikachu, who seems equally famished.

As they warm up their meal, the aroma of food fills the plane, making both of them even hungrier. The hum of the oven and the sizzle of the food provide a soothing background noise.

As they finish their meal, they glance out of the window and notice that it's now nighttime. Ash observes, "Looks like we won't be arriving at Sevestar today."

Alice sighs, "Yeah, I wish we could just use teleport. But your aunt was right. Overusing berries to heal ourselves wouldn't be sustainable."

Ash nods in agreement, a hint of humor in his voice. "Well, at least we have a King-sized bed in our room. But it's probably the first time we'll be sleeping in one on a plane."

Alice smiles warmly, acknowledging the uniqueness of the situation. "I know what you mean. It's fortunate we have Porygon2 helping us control the plane. They're clever enough to keep us updated on the weather outside."

Ash adds with a grin, "And they'll set alarms if anything goes wrong."

With that, Alice heads off to take a shower, while Ash picks up his Rotom phone to call his mother and inform her that they won't be back on Sevestar Island until tomorrow at 10 a.m.

Pikachu hops onto Ash's lap, and Ash smiles at his faithful companion. "What's on your mind, Pikachu?"

"Where will I sleep on the plane? I don't want to disturb you two," Pikachu says, adding a teasing tone at the end that leaves Ash blushing.

Ash mutters, "You cheeky Pikachu..." before addressing his electric friend. "You can sleep on the couch if you prefer. And just so you know, we're not going to do anything like that on the plane. It would be way too risky."

Pikachu sighs in understanding, appreciating Ash's commitment to safety and responsibility. He hasn't found a mate like Ash, but he also knows that mimicking humans isn't the answer.

After Alice finishes changing into her pajamas and exits the shower room, it's Ash's turn to freshen up. Alice lies on the bed and furrows her brow. "Ash and I have been in a relationship for five years... I know he loves me, and I love him, but there's something gnawing at me, something that leaves me unsatisfied..."

After a while, Ash finishes his shower and lies down beside Alice. He turns to her and asks, "What's on your mind, Alice?"

Alice gazes at the ceiling, her thoughts drifting into the future. "I've been thinking about our future a lot. What will it be like when we have a wedding? What kind of children do we want? There are so many questions. But what I know for sure is that I'm not ready yet... yet... if we keep waiting for the perfect time, will we ever be ready?"

Ash contemplates her words, the weight of their future pressing on him. "You're right, Alice. Today is not the day, but maybe we should start planning for it."

Alice shifts the conversation to an even more profound topic. "What do you think about our children? Do you think they'll want to follow in our footsteps?"

Ash hesitates, his eyes scanning the room as he ponders. "I don't know, Alice. Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't want them to become assassins or pilots because those jobs are dangerous. But then again, I grew up not knowing about my father's actions. So, putting myself in their shoes, I wouldn't want to hide everything from them."

Alice offers a perspective. "Your mother had her reasons for keeping things from you, Ash. Your father's death, your sister's tragedy—maybe she did it to protect you from harm or spare you the trauma."

Ash's gaze darkens as he reflects on his mother's vulnerability to Team Rocket's Control Cloud. "Yeah... but it's hard to accept that all this time, my mother wasn't an Aura user like my Dad. She was susceptible to Team Rocket's control, and she said those hurtful things about me because of it..."

"Ash..." Alice's brow furrows as she notices Ash's expression darkening. "It's been five years since all of that happened. Team Rocket is gone, and you don't need to worry about them anymore."

Ash lets out a deep sigh, his eyes reflecting his inner turmoil. "I know, Alice, but sometimes nightmares just don't fade away that easily. There are still so many things I'm scared of..."

"I understand," Alice replies, her voice filled with compassion. "But maybe it's time to let go of those worries. Let's not dwell on them further, okay? Is there something else we can talk about?"

Ash considers her suggestion. "What's on your mind?"

"After we take some well-deserved rest in the Sevestar Region," Alice suggests with excitement, "how about we plan a visit to Pokestar Studios? I've always wanted to see the movies they produce."

"Pokestar Studios?" Ash ponders. "We missed out on visiting it when we were in Virbank City. I've heard it's an interesting place to stay."

As their conversation continues, the hour grows late, and both of them drift off to sleep without realizing it. Pikachu, who had been listening to their conversation, watches as they fall asleep together. He can't help but smile before curling up on the couch himself, hoping for a peaceful night's rest.

As the night deepens, Sevestar's private plane glides smoothly through the sky, carrying Ash, Alice, and their ever-loyal Pikachu toward their destination. The soft hum of the engines serves as a lullaby, cradling them in its gentle embrace. Dreams and memories mingle in their minds, and the burdens of the past slowly begin to fade into the night. Ash and Alice find solace in each other's presence, a bond strengthened by their shared experiences and the unspoken promise of a future together.

In their slumber, they each find comfort in their dreams. Ash envisions a world where fear is conquered by love, where the darkness of the past is eclipsed by the brightness of tomorrow. Alice dreams of a future filled with laughter and adventure, where every challenge they face strengthens their resolve. Pikachu, too, finds tranquility in his dreams, his thoughts no longer burdened by his trainer's worries. In the realm of dreams, there is only warmth and happiness, a world where the bonds of friendship are unbreakable.

As the plane continues its journey through the night, the starlit sky above and the distant lights of Sevestar below, Ash, Alice, and Pikachu sleep soundly, their dreams carrying them forward into the promise of a new day. With a soft smile, the night wraps its comforting cloak around them, and they drift into a peaceful sleep, ready to face whatever adventures the future may hold.

In this chapter, I decided to let the story flow naturally without any prior drafting, allowing the characters and events to develop spontaneously within the Pokemon World. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, as it was created in a more spontaneous manner. In the next chapter, Ash and Alice will finally don their Electric-type disguises. Stay tuned to find out who they'll encounter on their journey and the unique jobs they'll undertake with their new disguises.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 2.5K 79
Ash Had Lost The Kalos League, The Very League He Thought He Could Win. After A Weird Interaction With His Kalos Friends. Ash Boards A Plane Back To...
272K 6.4K 60
After travelling back to Kanto from a long holiday with his Mom, Ash finds all of his friends in the Kanto region. They all meet and discover a tourn...
31.4K 342 25
Ash gets betrayed by all his friend (except Gary) he isolates him self But wht if disaster and a tournament arise its a chance for ash to prove hi...
84.4K 814 15
When Ash returns from the Alolan league he gets betrayed by most of the people he had once called as friends . Now he is back and ready to get some...