taekook oneshot

Por Sasa0taekook

all are taekook oneshot...... And most will be my YouTube channel ff. **top/Dom : Tae **bottom/sub : jk. **... Más

Are we just your responsibility
my little one
dirty little secret.
dirty little secret
dirty little secret (bonus part)
love me pls
secret love
mafia's little princess
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan (part 2)
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan (part 3)
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan (part 4)
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan (part 5)
his cold husband compare him with his ex in a party
If you don't love me but I do
Author note
if you don't love me but I do
My professor is my Suger daddy ~~ part 1
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan (part 6)
If you don't love me but I do (last part)
My professor is my suger daddy (part 2)
CEO jeon
CEO jeon~~part 2
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan 🔚 last part
his parents always compare and insult his husband bcz he is poor (part 1)
CEO jeon
CEO jeon
his parents always insult and compare his husband bcz he is poor (last part)
HYUNGIE'S BUN (loving you is sin and I am sinner )
Badboy is in love with a broken boy
badboy is in love with a broken boy
bad boy is in love with a broken boy (last part)
are we just s*x buddy
are we just sex buddy
secret behind his lyrics
shining rose (he shouldn't fall in love with a stranger)
are we just sex buddy ..
Mafia jeon
are we just sex buddy 5
One promise make us together
not his fated mate

My professor is my Suger daddy (part 3)

2.6K 67 8
Por Sasa0taekook

That's it JK's whole world stop in a second . He can't hear anything without some breaking sound. His mind was recalling the moments with tae. Those sweet talks was white lies. Nothing in this world is actually true. Everything is fake. And the most fake thing is promises. Someone said promises are meant to broken . But he didn't mention with promise everything also broke. The person broke . His heart broke and most importantly his soul suffered. JK's heart was gripping inside his chest. His breath become uneasy. His whole body is paining it's look like someone peeling his skin from his body. His heart was aching too badly. He just can't hear all this. He ran to their shared bedroom while crying. Everyone widen their eyes and and look at each other. .

Jin; who was he ? Why he ran away Like this. At this time tae also come there.

Tae: so what you guys are discussing.

Yn: about our marriage tae. He is talking about our marriage.

Tae wide his eyes and look at yn. 

Tae; what did you say?

NJ; yes tae she is your best friend so we thought to arrange your marriage

.
Jm; wait wait leave all that. But who was the boy who just ran away from here. And it's seems like he was crying. .

Tae widen his eyes. He look outside and saw JK's car. He hurriedly left from there while running.

Jh; what is happening here? First the boy and now tae.

Yg: marathon.

Everyone look at him with sharp eyes but he didn't care.
Tae come to his room and saw the whole room there is no jk in room. Soon he heard some sobbing sound from bathroom. He came In bathroom and saw jk is crying while Opening the shower. He hurriedly off the shower and pick jk later come outside. He took off JK's wet clothes  

Tae: baby I am sorry for morning incident. I didn't mean to hurt you but I need some time as I was angry that time. I am sorry. Are you still crying for it. I am sorry my baby princess (wiping his na""" body)

Jk; why are you here?

Tae look at jk confusingly jk also look at him with a emotionless face. Tae saw this face when jk come to him and agree for being his sugar baby. But now his eyes is showing some unbearable pain which tae can't figure out.

Jk; can I say something.

Tae : you know na you don't need any permission.

Jk; ummmm who I am to you.

Tae look at jk as he was really confused why jk ask this. He was processing the question that's when jk chuckle mocking way.

Jk; no one.
.
Tae look at jk wide eyes as he doesn't know what is the reason that jk is behaving like this. He is blaming himself for scolding and behave rude with jk when He know how much jk is sensitive

Tae: what are you saying baby.

Jk;  daddy I can say one thing ok you made a deal now I wanna make a deal. So you are getting married right. Keep me as your maid at least I can I see you.
Ok hmmm if you want then make me your slvt which I am obviously. You don't have to give me anything just give me some food and a little room to stay here. You can do whatever you want with my body but don't leave me pls. Hyungie pls don't leave me. Taetae will you really leave me? No you promise me you also mentioned promises are not meant to be broken. Then why suddenly.

Tae: baby listen to me.

Jk; no just say me are you agree with this deal?

Tae: just give me a chance to speak. But you are not even giving me sometimes pls listen. To me.
.
Jk; no I will listen (look at bed ) this room is yours right. You will stay here with her. You will hug her. You will kiss her the way you kissed me. You will mark her as As yours. You will gonna make love with her whole night. The same way you used to do it with me. You will be her. Then what about me. This room this bed .  Every fvcking single things is habitat with me. I don't have any right in this room. I don't have any right on you.

Tae: kook listen to me .

Tae hold his hands softly and kiss his forehead but jk is not in his right mind. He is bladdering things. Tae know jk is hurt. He is feeling too much pain. Only one thing he is scared about JK's panic attack. But his eyes become red while his every veins pop out from his hands hearing jk. ..

Jk; you can use my body as much as you want. I know I am a wh*** who sell my body to others.

Tae become really angry and Lose his mind . He hold Jk's arms harshly and kiss him . The kiss is not a sweet one . It's aggressive and don't have any rhythm. A total messy kiss....... Tears are keep flowing from his eyes ....

Tae in mind: am I that bad in your eyes..... Did I really make you feel like a slvt that today I have to heard this from you..... Don't know why I badly want to kill myself now ...... How much I tried still one thing comes between the shitty deal not my feelings...... You don't saw how much I love you.... You never saw my pain my own hurtness. Why princess why you don't you feel my love ... I know the relationship I made with you it's really filled with insecurities but I never make you feel this low that today I have to listen this .... Why don't I just die before hearing this.......I can't help baby my chest is burning my whole body is burning like hell Tae broke the kiss and fall on his knees crying his heart out..... Jk also kneel down in front of tae.....

Tae: I am sorry I shouldn't left you at yugyeom house ... It's just I thought to give you some space so you at least can share your problem with your best friend..... This much big incident happened you were suffering from so many days still you didn't trust me to tell anything so I thought you will share with your best friend..... Do I really make you feel like a slvt ...... Did I ever curse you ? (Jk nod his head as no ) did I ever try to force you ? (Again nod as no ) did I ever harassed you ? (Nod as no ) I know my approach was not in a good way but did I ever try to show you that you are only mine Suger baby .... The actual hell is I don't even remember the shit that you and me are bound by a paper .....

Jk: ummm so you are going to marry soon (bitting his lips continuously).

Tae: what are you talking about? I didn't know anything
About this marriage. And why the hell I will get agree to marry someone when I have you. Pls don't say like this. But I shout at you. Don't you wanna give me any punishment?

Jk; no how can I when you belong to someone else.

This sentence make tae angry he pull jk more closer by his waist and smashed their lips in a messy kiss. Tae was kissing jk agressively like he want to say how much important jk is . Jk also kiss tae agressively. The kiss have no rythm no softness just a way to tell how much they mean to each other. Soon the agressive kiss become passionate and hungry one. And they both ended up in bed making love. Today tae was extra rough with jk not like other day. It's seems like he wanna say every unspoken words by his actions. Like he wanna show his love that too desperately. While jk also love this roughness as somehow he is feeling tae's love by every action...

The whole house echos by the loud m*** and groan and some skin slapping sound. It will be lie if jk is not feeling pain as this is the first time tae is this much rough but this pain hidden so much love also pain. First morning incident then now. Today is the worst day for both of them. The fear of not getting love and losing their love was first time hit them. Pain was always in their relationship. The relationship was a pure saga of money and pleasure but they didn't accept it. They didn't accept that they are in a relationship where there is no future. Both of them saw countless dream to have a family with each other and now when a question come to their relationship then it's indeed hurts them to the core. After a long rough night both sleep due to tiredness .

Meanwhile in living room.

After tae left everyone was puzzle in their mind like who is the boy and why tae left like this.

Mr Kang: what is happening here.

NJ: don't know.

Mrs Kang: about the marriage thing.

Jin: we already said that if tae get agree then we will decide but tae didn't agree.

Yn: he didn't denied also.

Jin: leave it (sigh) let tae come first.

Jm: guys stop this discussion and let's go to tae. Who was the boy and why tae run like this ? Don't know why I am not getting any good vibes.

Yg: don't worry everything is fine.

Jh; let's go to tae and ask him.

They come Infront of tae's room and behind them Kang family also come.
Jin; what guys let's talk with him tomorrow morning.

NJ: yeah it will be great.

Jm about to say something but his words cut by a loud m***ing sound. He look at yg with widen eyes. Everyone heard some obscene sound . Those weird noice was enough to make their throat dry . Everyone understand the situation. Obviously they are not any kids . With a widen eyes everyone look at each other.

Jm: what is happening.

Jh: it's tae's voice but who is the owner of another voice.

Yg : I was thinking how those sound come from the room when the room is soundproof.

Everyone look at him with done face.

Jin: the door is not locked idiot it's open.

Jm; then we can see what is happening there.

Jm about to go but NJ hold his collar from behind and pull him 

NJ; no need let's go from here.

Jm; wae I want to see what they are doing.

Yg ; I will show you what they are doing come.

Yg pick jm and left from there while namjin was standing there with a done face .

Mr Kang; what is this Mr Kim ? (Angrily)

Jin: look we didn't said anything about this marriage. You give us a proposal and we just said we will talk to tae decision will be his . Did we said much I guess no.

Mrs Kang: but what about my daughter?

Jh: yn and tae were never in any kind of relationship so Why you guys are behaving like this?

Yn: but I love him.

Jh: but he doesn't love you na . You can't get love forcefully.
Saying that jh left from there

Yn: I really love him.

NJ: I am sorry dear but here we can't do anything and also it's my son's life so let him decide what he will do. And we can't say anything just assume something so just let it be and wait for morning. Let's talk with tae in the morning. .

Mr Kang : my daughter become heart broken.

Jin: but we can't do anything in the matter of love. Bcz it's never listen to anyone.

NJ; let's go and take some rest.

They also left from there.

Next morning.

Jk woke up and saw he is laying top of tae. He snuggles more in his neck and some painful tears fall from his eyes. Tae woke up from his sleep feeling something wet in his neck. He look at jk and found him crying.

Tae: princess look at me.

Jk didn't said anything tae said multiple times still there was no response. Tae flipped and changed their position now he is top of jk.

Tae: look at me princess just fvcking look at me.

Jk look at tae with his red puffy eyes.

Tae: just look at me (jk nodded his head) you was telling I am getting married right so let's get married. But don't ever say you will leave me. Now say.

Jk; I didn't said I will leave you. I said pls don't leave me. I am ready for being your mistress

(before he can say Anything tae stop him by smashed his lips on JK's one.  Kissing him hungrily passionately aggressively like he wanna tell how much he hate this words. How much he hate this dirty word for his love. After a rough kiss he back away).

Tae : don't fvcking say this word can't you understand I hate this fvcking word. Don't ever say yourself this.  (Red eyes )

Jk; but what is my identity. What will you say if anyone ask you who I am to you.

Tae: my husband (tae said almost immediately)

Jk look at tae with wide eyes. Tae peck JK's lips

Tae: let's get married. Marry me. Be mine husband.will you marry me ? Will you give birth to our baby. Will you make a family with me. I fvcking love you from the moment I saw you and you are my husband. Can't you Really find any difference when I touch you? Didn't you find I was showing my love ? Didn't you though I want to worship your body and wanna make our soul one ? Didn't you feel my love whenever I show you ? Didn't my touch have any love? Do you really think all the time I just want to give myself pleasure but not you. Do you really think me this much cheap.

Jk : your every touch make me understand your love for me. I fall for you and lost in those eyes when I first saw you but what can I say when I got to know my love want me as his suger baby. I was angry at you but your love your care change everything. I fall for you.  I fall for your every touch. Your every touch show me how much you love me. And I fall for you deeply then deeper. I can't imagine my life without you. Make me your husband. Fill my womb with your baby. Our baby. Marry me.

Tae smashed their lips and kiss jk . Jk also kiss back tae and both were showing their love in the kiss. The kiss was slow and passionate. Soon tae bite JK's lips who open his lips gladly and tae insert his tongue inside JK's mouth exploring every inch of JK's mouth. Then he svck JK's toungh bottom lips making jk m*an at the feeling. Soon they were inside the duvet doing some unholy activity. Jk was m***ing shamelessly. Tae was really rough.

Jk; why you are this much rough?
Tae: let everyone hear whom you belong and whom I belong. Don't stop m*** loudly. Let them hear baby princess you belong to daddy only. Say it with your pretty mouth whom you belong?

Jk; I belong to daddy.

Tae: yes princess you are only mine. Mine baby princess. .

Jk; only yours and you are only mine.
Tae: only yours. Daddy only belongs to you. No one have any right on daddy. Only you have.

The streamy moment end with loud weird noice and finally they decide to give some food to their stomach. So after getting freshen up tae was wearing jk his clothes. It's his habit.  It's doesn't matter how much busy he is but he never forget to pamper jk as a baby. And after making love he become more clingy and more Careful. Today is Sunday so they don't have any uni and now it's time to facing and giving some answers to all of the world. And now jk is nervous but tae is here to console him.
Everyone was sitting at dinning room.

Jm; they were too much loud. Why the hell they didn't close the door properly....

Jh; so you can hear them.

Yg; ufff stop this topic.

Jh: yeah you should bcz not only them more ppl were way too much loud and they also didn't lock the door properly. Thank God there is no child or else what they will learn.

Yg; simple they will learn how they born.

Jin: WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP SHAMELESS? JUST BE QUITE AND WAIT FOR TAE.

at this time tae come here while jk was also following him from behind. Tae stand up and jk was still hiding behind tae. Everyone look at tae and also saw the boy Tae: Good morning mom dad. Hyungs.

NJ; good morning.

Jin; care to explain.

Tae: ok I am explaining. So meet Jeon Jungkook my husband.

Everyone look at tae with widen eyes including jk.

Jin; what are you saying Kim Taehyung?

Tae: give me time to explain.

Jm; how can you get married without telling us.

Jh; it's not right Kim fvcking Taehyung.

Tae: give me sometimes to explain. So he is Jungkook we are not officially married. I fall for him in first sight and from that moment he become my husband. And how can I get married without you guys. So now you all are here so arrange our wedding.

Jin; oh I thought you already marry him.

Tae: how can I eomma when I love you so much and how can I celebrate my most special day without you.

Yn: you fall for him but what about me? I love you from the start but you never saw my love why ?

Tae: bcz I didn't feel anything for you. You love me but I don't. I love him. He is mine breathing process.

Yn: but tae.

Mrs Kang; yn baby eat now.

Yn: ok.

Yn start eating and everyone was looking at jk who is standing head hung low. Tae sit on his chair and jk was still standing.

NJ; Jungkook sit son. First let's eat breakfast.

Jk nod his head and sit on the chair nearby tae. Tae frown his eyebrows looking at jk but didn't said anything
The maid serve the food and everyone start eating. Jk is a messy eater and now he is too much nervous so his hands is literally shivering. He took some bite and due to his habit and shivering hand some food was on his face. Tae look at him and chuckle. He forwarded his hand and wipe JK's lips . Jk look at tae and smile a little. Tae pull JK's chair and made him stand up. Everyone look at them.

Yn: you don't even know how to eat? Well not your fault but you know you should learn how to eat ?

Tae made jk stand and made him sit on his lap. Who is looking down. He doesn't know why he is not feeling courage to look at everyone. He just feeling like a coward. Tae took one spoon food and made jk feed that.

Tae: well thanks for your concern yn but he is a 24 years grow up boy so how can't he know how to eat. It's just I don't like whenever he eat something. He doesn't have habit to eat anything by his hands as I always feed him . Don't try to insult my baby princess. I will not mind to show you the worst side of mine .....

Jm; Omo tae you are romantic. Aaahhh now you prove that you are my bestie.

Tae: aish Chim stop now and let's finish the soup bcz I guess all of you have to talk with kookie. .

Jh; yes yes I have he is so cute. Owwww how much cute and adorable.

Tae: hobi hyung he is your brother's husband don't forget it.

Jh; I didn't but he is just like a bunny.

Jm: what you did idiot? It's look like you are a dracula oooh look at the poor bunny's neck.

Jk become whole tomato after hearing this. He bite his lower lips. Everyone was embarrassed just 1 person is Burning in jealousy.

Jin: Mr Kim (looking at NJ who gulp down his saliva) will you say something to your shameless brat or I have to do something in my own way which will be not so pleasent I guess.

NJ: stop how can you guys be so shameless. Will you guys stop now or should I teach you all a lesson.  Stop all of you.

Yn: tae you promise you will be with me.

Tae: yes I am still with you as your friend I never promised that I will marry you or you will be mine life
Life partner. Then why you are saying this same things. Look yn I respect your feelings but reciprocate it will be my decision and here simply I can't reciprocate your feelings. I am not insulting bcz I know love is pure but you have to understand that I don't love you . I never love someone else other then my family. Did I share anything about my life to you when you are my bestfriend I didn't nor even Chim too when he is my soulmate. He understands me without saying anything that's how he know my every problem. Did I ever say I love someone bcz I want them meet him face to face. I am selfish type person and only care for me but kook is the one who love me.  Kook is the one whom I love the most in this world and seriously I can't live anyone . It's not possible for me nor even in this life. For the first time I came out of a shell and discover what is love of a lover. And the moment I found is it I just saw my whole world gather beside kook. How can a person leave without his world? Pls don't try to provoke me I hope you don't wanna see the bad side of me.

Jin: stop it now. Taehyung I wanna know everything 3 years you didn't said any single word about him. But he is too much beautiful I can say that.

Tae: mom listen to me carefully. (Tae said everything just didn't said the deal about them . After hearing JK's words from last night tae got to know how much jk hate that deal that contact also he don't wanna make kook embarrassed as yn family also here ) without me he doesn't have anyone now. I promise appa I will be with him till my last breath. And mom not for promise I really Love him so much. I don't know I will be alive or not if kook is not with me.

Jk look at tae with teary eyes and tae forget about his panic attack and it's trigger when kook got to hear about someone's death and here tae is talking about his death. In no time jk start Breathing heavily while his whole face become red tears are keep flowing from his eyes. Tae wide his eyes and start caressing his back but nothing happened jk was breathing heavily. Tae stand up holding jk in his arms . Jk wraps his hands and legs on tae's neck and torso. Tae start walking while saying some shoothing words. After sometimes jk calm down and hide his face in tae's neck. Now tae know jk will not leave him for whole day. Tae sit on the couch and everyone also come to the living room.

Jin: what happened to him bear?

Tae (teary eyes): mom I know my baby princess can't hear about death still I said it. I did know he get panic attack but still I said it.

Jm; is he ok now?

Tae look at jk and found his sleeping like a baby with a mouth open a little. He smile and peck JK's head and nod as yes. Tae pull out his phone and dial a number.

Tae : hello bogum hyung.

Bogum : don't tell me tae jk again had panic attack. .

Tae: yes.

Jm snatch the phone and put it on speaker seeing tae's teary eyes.

Bogum: I warned you tae pls take care of him. You very well know how much fragile he is. And I will come at evening.

Tae : thanks hyung.

Bogum; no need can you pls tell me the reason.

Tae: (told about the conversation)

Bogum; are you mad tae ? Don't you know he can't even stay without you for an hour still you said this . Don't you know how much yoU are important for him . Do you know when you have fever he didn't sleep for 5 days just cried and sit beside you call me in every second what should he do ? You know how much he is afraid of attachment and love. And you are the person who come and try to make his life normal so he is depending on you so pls take care of him also yourself.

Tae; I don't know hyung what should I do ? Why he is this much afraid to lose me ?

Bogum: what he is doing?

Tae: sleeping.

Bogum ; let him sleep. Let's meet at evening.

Tae : ok bye. .

Bogum: bye and take care.

Tae look at jk with love eyes and Jin look at tae with a proud smile.

Jin: I don't know why but seeing my son's love for him I am feeling proud. (Wishper to NJ)

NJ; me also. If they are happy then I don't have any problem with this relationship.

Jin; I never had any .

NJ; what do you mean?

Jin; what you think I don't know . I know this from 2 ad half years but I was waiting for tae to told us. That's why I didn't let you talk about marriage.

NJ: ooohhooo my handsome with brain. (Kiss Jin's cheek)

Jin; aish everyone is here. .

NJ; am I loving their husband or my husband?

Jin; you are just same like tae shameless.

NJ; babe the dialogue will be tae is same like me shameless ufff I a feeling proud of my son's shamelessness. The way he said no to yn and chose his love. Whole choosing he didn't even think about us.

Jin: are you sad bcz of that ?

NJ; no baby I am not. Maybe if I saw this in a father way then it will hurt but as a person I didn't found any fault. A lover should hold his lover's hand like this . What will be the circumstances that doesn't matter but they shouldn't leave each other.

Jin: that's why I love you this much.

Tae: mom dad I am going to mine room .

Jin; ok go .

Yn : he is just doing some drama. This kind of poor boy just can do drama and get inside of someone's pant who is rich. I am sure he seduce tae and come here to enjoy a lavishing life like tae said how badly he need money.

Jm; listen girl I don't wanna break your mouth. I just like you thinking you will be my sister in law but it's not turn out like that. Now I got my brother in law so I will definitely broke your nose if you say something like this again .

Mr Kang: Is this any way to talk Jimin ?

Jm; I just give the answer and it's true. Somewhere we heard na everything happens for some good . It's actually good that before talking about marriage we got go know his cheap your daughter can think. And how cheap she is.

Mr Kang; sorry to say Mr Kim but I am leaving. I can't stand my insult.

NJ; what can I say Mr Kang bcz Chim is right. And she doesn't insult Jungkook she insult Kim's son in law too.

Son in law now jk become really a part of this family. Taehyung's family accept him. Mr and Mrs Kang left with yn and jm and jh sigh in relief.

Jh: finally this bi**h is out of this house.

Jm: yoongi hyung look our cool minded hobi hyung is cursing. .

Yg; from where the sun rise today.

Jin: stop overacting and listen as we all saw how much fragile Jungkook is so we have to take care of him.

Jm ; don't worry we will make this bunny happy.

NJ; yes .

With taekook

Tae laid jk in the bed but jk didn't leave his shirt. Tae smile and laid beside jk. Jk come top of tae and feeling the warmth he feel comfortable and sleep more soundly. Tae was admiring jk. He didn't blink his eyes for a moment and just admire his baby. If someone ask him what work is more important then the only seems come in to his mind is the pretty face of the boy who is laying top of him. After 2 hours jk open his eyes and start crying. Tae come out from his zoning world and look at jk who is crying continuously.

Jk; what will I do ? Mamma left me appa left me now tae will also leave me no. No. My daddy promise me he can't leave me.

Tae : baby daddy is here only.

But jk didn't answer just talking randomly like a drunk
Man. Tae switch their position and kiss jk . First jk didn't move his lips but soon he come to his sense and start kissing tae aggressively. He keep biting his lips tae just rub his back just to make him calm. After 5 minutes he calm down and hug tae.

Tae: sorry princess I shouldn't say that . I am extremely sorry.

Jk; you will never say something like this. Promise me pls.

Tae. I promise baby princess. I really Mean it. Daddy is sorry for not understanding his baby.

Jk; it's ok.

Tae hug jk more tightly and leave some kisses on JK's neck. After sometimes he back away and attach their forehead together.

Tae: I love you love. I am sorry for saying all this.

Jk; promise you will never leave me.

Tae: promise my baby princess. I will never leave you. My doll .
Tae laid and pull jk top of him.  Jk pout and look at him. 

Jk; daddy what they said ? They didn't like me na.

Tae: they like you baby and as I know my family they must be talking about our wedding baby.

Jk blush and hide his face in tae's neck. Tae smile and wrap his hands on JK's waist caressing his waist softly
.
Tae: baby princess let's break this contact.

Jk wide his eyes and look at tae with heart broken eyes. His heart is feeling broken and it's breaking in every second just thinking tae will leave him. Tae heard a sniffing sound and look at jk. He made jk laid on the bed hugging him securely.

Tae: baby what are you thinking love ? Let's break this contact and start everything from start. Now I don't want any contact between us. *

Jk look at tae and smile.

Jk; ufff (slap his own forehead) what I was thinking. Sometimes I really become stupid without listening any thing.

Tae: ok ok now stop and let me love my baby bunny princess.

Saying that tae again kiss jk which jk also back in a same passion. After a rough kiss both back away and tae attach their forehead together.

Tae: I love you baby. All my life I just thought how to make my self happy. How to keep myself happy. What should I do for my own happiness. But the moment I I saw you in the club I don't know why I lost in your eyes. The moment I saw you crying I feel my world is losing. My knees was too much weak . My mind was blank. It was feeling like my my whole is burning. I was wondering why but couldn't understand. I want to help you I want to make you mine at any cost . This was my first time to love someone to Cherish someone. Baby you are my first kiss. My first touch you are the one whom I touch like this for the first time. I never had any kind of things like this. And you know whenever I touch you I never feel I am doing something for fun. I am doing something for pleasure. Beside that I feel I want to worship your every body part. I have to love you and your body. I have to touch your soul by the help of your body. I can't think more nor less but one thing is I don't want a world where you will be not present. I want you As my husband. As my friend as my boyfriend as my lover as my hater as my world . Be my world baby and broke the contact.

Jk was looking at tae.  It's not first time jk is listening this much sweet words still everytime it's hit differently and feels so good. Everytime it's feels like JK's mind have no insecurities no fear. He hug tae tightly and kiss his neck making tae smile.

Jk; daddy if they don't like me or if I did something bad.

Tae: aish baby stop thinking about that. They all already like you and don't worry . How can someone dislike my cute little baby bunny princess.

Jk; hmmm hmmm just you love that doesn't mean everyone will love ?

Tae: why you need everyone's love am I not enough for u Jk; you are more then enough for me . My babe I just wanna devour you now.

Jk; and I also want to beat you (pout)
.
Tae (peck JK's pout): baby why you think I just wanna Devour your body ? I badly wanna devour your soul by my love . I want to give you all happiness In this world. My baby princess deserve all the happiness in this world. I know we can't get everything In this life but I wanna give you everything.

Jk; with you I get everything. I don't need anything when you are with me. But I wanna be a perfect partner for you.

Tae: like what?

Jk; like I don't wanna be a baby anymore. I don't want to be burden on you.  Behaving like a baby also talk like a baby.

Tae: do you know how much I love this baby. Don't change yourself for anyone. Remember one thing baby if you wanna change for someone and that person love your changes then he actually never love you so no need to change. Be my baby.

Jk; daddy will your parents like me?

Tae: who will not like this baby ?

Jk; if they didn't like me then.

Tae: then daddy gonna make them understand and also seeing my baby I can say they already like you. Give one day they will also love you.

Jk; really they will love Koo?

Tae; my koo is too much good for this world . Sometime I think how can I get an angle like my koo ?

Jk become shy he hide his face in tae's chest. Tae chuckle a little and pat his back.

Jk; daddy I am shy.

Tae: I can see that .

Jk; daddy let's go outside.

Tae: are you feeling better?

Jk; yes.

Tae carry jk

Jk; I can walk.

Tae: I know baby but you are weak after this panic attack you become too much weak  mentally I can't take any risk now. Let's go baby .

Jk in mind; I never knew I got a person like you in my life. APPA is right you are the best person for me. I am feeling proud to be with you.

Taekook come downstairs and saw everyone is sitting there ....

Tae: so guys here meet (cut off by jm)

Jm; cute bunny I am your brother in law no I am not tae's brother (cut off by jh)

Jh: this cat's husband and this cat is tae's cousin..... And here me is (cut off by yg)

Yg: and he is a horse who just can put his legs on someone matter mostly in my matter....

Jin; is this any way to introduce idiots.... Jungkook son sit ......

Jk sit and Jin also sit beside him......
Jin; I don't know what you guys are hiding from me but if you guys are happy then I am way more then happy....

Jk look at Jin who just smile looking at jk...

Jk; thanks uncle...

Jin; don't call me uncle tae call me mom so you will also call me mom.... Now smile and cheer up... I saw you crying last night .  I am sorry I couldn't say anything from before as this idiot didn't said anything to me so I was quite and leave everything in tae's hand ... I am feeling happy when he choose you and introduce you as our son in law...
Jk look down being shy.....

Jm; Omo kookie baby you are blushing......

Tae: what the hell Chim call your cat baby why the hell you are calling mine baby princess as baby....

Jm; shut up you ugly bear ooowwww bunny you should smile all the time... Your bunny teeth is too cute....

Tae: I swear Chim I will break you face...

Jm; shut up you possessive a$$ let me talk with my brother in law. 

Nj; just shut up both of you don't start now .. Jungkook well let's drop the formality kook baby don't feel uncomfortable near us ok...

Jk; I am not (little voice)

Tae; he is just shy...

Jh: how do you know he is shy ? Can you read mind ?

Tae: no but I can break Head it's my hobby...

Jh; bad hobby you know...

Suddenly jh's phn ring and he saw the caller id a smile appears on his face just seeing the phn screen. He smile and left from there while everyone look at him weirdly but later shook their head....

All of them start talking with each other while jk was enjoying the family time but tae doesn't... He is thinking something more like cursing him...

The feelings the guilt which he feel 3 years ago the same feeling he is feeling now.... This days didn't come his bun never can be this much insecure if he didn't offer him the contact.... More worst thing is while living a fantasy life he forget about the contact the filthy deal... He start to think about their relationship is just normal as others couples... 3 years not a joke though. He give more priority to make jk happy , love him, pamper while forget the main thing and that is name of the relationship He is blaming himself cursing himself. Must be his inner soul is also cursing him ... But jk also forget that contact. He remembers about the contact just yesterday...... How can they forget such a important matter.... How much dumb is it right ...... Living in fantasy they forget the reality..... When reality hit them they got to know about the pain of love.... After some chitchat all of them did their lunch later enjoying their whole evening at park walking while talking on the way....

Tae made jk sleep and now he is standing in the Belcony looking at the sky with teary eyes ..... It didn't take much time to brust in to in tears.... His eyes is shedding tears .. he is crying his heart out.....

Tae: I am the reason for your every pain baby I am the reason... How can you forgive a person like me? But baby I truly love you..... I know my approach was not good but my intention was never bad.... I never wanted to hurt you ... But I am the one who hurt you the most..... What should I feel about myself a selfish ba*t*rd or a cheap mentality b*tch who just ruined your life.... I m sorry . Sorry for giving you this much pain....but I really didn't want to give you any pain... I want to give you the world's happiness but all I am giving it you just pain and only pain ... When you said those names to you I just feel like kill myself.
The moment is horrifying for me.... I badly want to hurt myself baby princess how can I hurt you? You are my baby still I am the one who hurt you the most ... You deserve only happiness but in this process of giving you happiness I am the one who hurt you.... I just give you pain and pain nothing else... You forgive me but why it's seems like I can't forgive myself.... I am hating myself will you also hate me?

Jk: and how can you assume this ?
Tae turn and saw jk is standing there looking at him intensely...

Tae: baby listen

Jk; what you want me to listen?

Tae: pls don't be mad at me . Pls don't hate me . Pls don't hate me baby I love you so much pls bun I can do anything for you pls baby.....
Jk come to tae and hug him while tae cried hugging him .....

Jk; can't we forget the discussion bcz it's hurting me hyungie ....

Tae (look at jk) ; I am not saying anything baby but I can't forget my mistake I can't forget my own stupidity I can't.....

Jk; hyungie everyone does mistake you also did. Even I also did so many mistake. You never force me for being your suger baby. You just give me a option and I agree. You always care for me... Just to see me you start the professor job... Like you I also didn't care about time didn't remember the deal... I also start to feel this is our Love .... So fault is mutual ..

Tae: Don't leave me love I can't even imagine my day without you.....

Jk ; do you know why I love you so much? Bcz when I need any shoulder to rely on I found your shoulder..... After Eomma's death I was all broken no one was there to love me ... Appa's broken state then lost of all property. Need of money doing study and work my life was stuck in them . After a tiring day when I come home I never found any comfort from anyone only pain and some harsh words from my father.... You are the first person who love me like my mother does..... You are the one who pamper me like a baby when I need this so much ..... You are the one who care for me without asking anything just to talk with you... You comes to my life and become my whole world ... You said let's forget past but I don't wanna forget those times when I feel blessed by your present... You don't know how much I cherish those moments..... Tae was crying hearing those words he is feeling bless by jk's presence....

Tae: to be honest I want to propose you after your graduation then I want to marry the same day then we will go to honeymoon then we will become parents then we will die together and be with each other till our last breath ....

Jk; (look at tae) I love you daddy....

Tae: I love you too but there something else left which I can't say I can't say my feelings to you... Sometimes we can't express our feelings by words. Some words really can't define any feelings..... I just know I am nothing without you ..... Bcz of you I am alive . You are the one who comes to my life and make my life live worthy baby whenever I see you I feel like watching my whole world... You are my universe .  They talk sometime and jk fall asleep in tae's lap while tae pull a duvet on his body holding him tight looking at the night sky....

Tae: the dark sky look so beautiful near you. I am sorry for all those things baby.... My doing was wrong but not my intention. My every feelings was genuine.. My every feelings was true and here you are baby you are the one whom I make my whole world ....... I am selfish baby still now I am selfish I can't see you in pain bcz it's hurts me the most.... I can't see you in any kind of pain . Bcz it's reap my heart apart . I am becoming numb in pain whenever I see you in pain..... You are my life so I can't let you go I will die without you. What you can expect from a selfish person like me ..... I can't think about anything which will hurt me and one thing hurt me most it's you sadness your pain ....

Tae keep looking at jk . He doesn't know what kind of magic the face have that he forget about everything. His heart is hurting how can he hurt his baby bun ? How can he hurt his love ? He is feeling unbearable pain just to remember the moment when jk said all those. His tears also start flowing he is in pain so much pain ...... With a sigh he closed his eyes shedding some more tears....

Tae: I don't want to hurt you.... I don't want anything in my life ... My life is so much difficult without you .... My breath also become heavy without your presence ... I will surely die if you ever leave me . ... Pls don't leave me till my last breath ........ Pls be with me till my last breath....

Tae kiss jk's whole face and go inside  the room later place jk on the bed later left the room....

Tae come to namjin's room and knock on the door. Jin woke up and open the door found tae is standing there.
Jin; tae what are you doing here baby come inside......

Tae: did you guys fall asleep . Did I disturb you guys?

Nj: no no it's not like that.  Do you want to say something?

Tae: yeah (hung his head low) mom dad you guys can give me any punishment which you guys want (cracked voice which make namjin worried )

Jin; tae baby are you alright?

Tae: yeah yeah ok listen to me (tell them everything how he approach jk . How jk was helpless.. and most importantly their relationship with other )

Namjin was all quite listening each and everything quietly suddenly Jin stand up and slap tae.....

Jin; did I really teach you all this ? How can you tae ? How can you do this ? (At this time his voice cracked and tears also fall from his eyes )

Nj; so you are telling me you both were let it be ...... Taehyung (tae look at nj bcz it's his first time hearing full name from his father ) did you ever force him ? I guess you are smart enough to know the meaning.....

Tae: dad do you really think me this much cheap ?

Nj; then what you want me to think ? No tell me Mr Kim what you want me to think ?  You could help him but you didn't.... You choose to be in a shitty contract..

Tae: that time I thought to make him mine ... I fall for him and only way I found this so I make this deal.....

Jin; wow you make this deal you can court him right....

Tae: he need money that time and he never gonna accept money as I know him ....

Jin; oh he never gonna accept your money but he can accept by selling his body right?

Tae: MOM PLS DON'T SAY SOMETHING LIKE THIS .... HE NEVER WANT ALL THIS... HE DIDN'T SELL HIS BODY FOR MONEY .......

Jin; you are shouting on me taehyung....

Tae: I am sorry for that but he is not like this .... He never ask anything from me without his need... It's me who bound him in this contract. Only I can break this contract bcz I have a fear he will leave me .... I can't lose him... He never told me he need anything without he need anything it's me who brought him thousand of things ..... He never want anything without love...... He is a man with full of dignity and self respect but for me he is willing to lose that ... Just bcz he love me he can do anything.

Nj; ok calm down go and sleep....

Tae: no I want to know your answer.... Tell me did you guys accept Jungkook...

Jin; we already said this to you what is your choice will be us too... But you know what Kim taehyung I am disappointed with you.... I don't wanna tell this about Jungkook but you are the one force me... We can't hate him for his situation. Infact he endure a lot but surely you didn't.....

Tae: I am sorry....

Nj; ok we are not angry on you nor Jungkook bcz somehow the boy's eyes is too pure and innocent..... But hope you try to make everything right now ....

Tae: I will . I know fault is mine but I will do whichever will be best for my baby princess....

Jin; ok go and don't worry we don't hate Jungkook . I already know how much he loves you .... Meena told me everything..... I knew everything without just this deal.... I thought you guys were boyfriend and now you guys are live-in relationship...

Tae; only me , lawyer and Jungkook know about this deal ..... In house and office no one knows about our deal .

.
Jin; did you ever introduce him officially. (Tae nod his head as no ) oh . What should I say to you ?

Tae: ummmm mom pls don't say or ask anything to kookie . He hate this deal.. he hate this contract.... Surely he love me but he hate this thing ....(crying) he will be hurt if he got to know about this pls mom don't say this to him....

Namjin seriously can't believe that it's taehyung ...

Taehyung is selfish. He never think of others and namjin very well know about this.... The man who always live with his pride now sitting on his knees crying his heart out while begging just not hurt the fragile boy.... The boy indeed a magician who changed their son ..... Who changed the selfishness into care and love..... Well Jin know how much jk love him .. bcz 2 and half years ago meena the maid of kim mansion told him anything. But didn't told about the deal as she don't know... First Jin was tense and afraid but eventually he got all the news from meena and got to know the boy is really precious for this world.... That's why he didn't react much .... And here fault is also tae's... He could help jk by giving him lend but he himself choose this .... Jin know the boy had special place in tae's heart but today he got to know that his son whole heart belong to the boy... He love his Very much ... He can't be angry on him nor on jk... He doesn't have any way to that time....

Nj; tae go now and sleep baby ... Don't worry we will not make kook baby uncomfortable.... Just forget about the talk happened here ...

Jin; yeah and don't worry I love you bunny baby princess so much so I can't hate him for his helplessness... Go and sleep now... But tae I want you guys marry soon ..

Tae: after his graduation I will propose him... (Smile)

Jin saw this much beautiful smile on his son's face for the first time .... He surely smile but not this beautifully.... Tae laft and  Namjin laid on the bed later talk about taekook sometimes and sleep....but they promised themselves they will love jk so much as Jin know how much he was broken when his father died....

_______________________________________
For part 4 Pls go to Sasa's Taekook era (tae's koo baby) YouTube channel.... The storyline get deleted so I have no other way sorry for the disturbance..... I am extremely sorry for it.....

_______________________________________
Sasa: uff too much melodrama.....to be continued. But I seriously wanna say something..... I am insecure about this part maybe you guys don't like part..... Hopefully I didn't make you guys disappointed . If I did then I am sorry .. But here tae also hurt by his did.... He is feeling guilty and his guilt feelings and seeing jk's state was more painful for him then any punishment...... His own inner self is hurting him for his mistake.....
I will upload" A famous superstar fall for his blind fan" soon.... Just wait a little bit..... And again sorry for wasting your time on this storyline and story .... I know it's full of flaws I will try to make some good story ...... Thanks for hearing me .

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

68.9K 2.7K 49
ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢxᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ (ᴄᴇɴᴛʀɪᴄ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ) 𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝓈, 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝓈 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇-𝓈𝑜-𝓈𝑜𝒻𝓉𝓁𝓎~ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇ~ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ~
30.5K 912 32
A group of one-shots consisting of vmin fluff/angst/ smut. Feel free to request anything and I'll try to make it!!♡☆ Top Jimin ^~^ [Slow update]
57.1K 2.5K 10
- a book of taekook one shots / short stories my mind comes up with or from comms:) • nswf content • smut • topkook • bottomtae • open for story comm...
86.2K 4.1K 47
This is horror + romantic fictional story of taekook..... **boy *boy content if you are homophobic or non taekooker then pls don't watch it ..... **...