๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ...

By -laheyswifey

"Young love tends to be based on nothing but feelings. The couple has not yet faced and overcome a challenge... More

๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ.
prologue.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š ๐š๐š ๐š˜.
ยฒ.01
ยฒ.02
ยฒ.03
ยฒ.04
ยฒ.05
ยฒ.06
ยฒ.07
ยฒ.08
ยฒ.09
ยฒ.10
ยฒ.11
ยฒ.12
ยฒ.13
๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ.
ยณ.01
ยณ.02
ยณ.03
ยณ.04
ยณ.05
ยณ.06
ยณ.07
ยณ.08
ยณ.09
ยณ.10
ยณ.11
ยณ.12
ยฒ. ๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
ยณ.13
ยณ.14
ยณ.15
ยณ.16
ยณ.17
ยณ.19
ยณ.20
ยณ.21
ยณ.22
๐–พ๐—‰๐—‚๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ.

ยณ.18

426 19 2
By -laheyswifey

<narrators pov>

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"Okay Isaac was able to get to Angie..." Ava came back to the house after having hung up on him.

After Angie found out Lydia was taken she immediately went after her and didn't look back. Isaac offered to go after her and Ava didn't really have a choice but to let him since he ran out as well.

His first instinct was to follow after her too but there was another important thing she had to do and that was make sure stiles were stiles. Ava had already promised Noshiko that she would kill him tbh first chance she got but now she wasn't so sure void and stiles were connected anymore.

James was on his way and had Chris which worried all of them and made them be more careful on what they did even if they won the battle here James had already formed another one in New Orleans that they weren't aware about at all.

"Will she find her? I mean where did he even take her?!" Aiden questioned as worried for the girl as everyone else.

"I don't know if she will or where they took her but we have to find her. James wanted to take her for a reason..."

"So he didn't just take her as leverage?!" Allison interrupted.

"James knows Angie loves Lydia but he also took her because he needs her and because if we have her that's a great advantage" Ava finished explaining.

"So what do we do?" Scott asked.

"Get Lydia back we need her if we want to know who will make it that way we can still be a step ahead of him he's not taking that from us" Ava answered as she thought about what to do. "I could use stiles to see if there's any connection to void and see if I could find out where he is"

"Yes and the rest could go out there with Angie and start looking" Scott suggested while they nodded.

"And it's best if we don't contact any authorities please or anyone else anyone who is looking for Lydia is in danger so please be careful" Ava warned all of them. "Scott I think you should stay"

Scott paused for a minute to see how Ava was gesturing over to stiles that were sitting down on the couch. He seemed to be lost in his thoughts. Everyone just assumed he was tired and still lost about what happened but in reality he remembered everything.

All that void made him do, he remembered and he felt awful about it. Scott noticed that stiles didn't look okay and agreed with Ava and nodded.

The rest began to walk out leaving only Ava, Derek, Peter, stiles and Scott. Everyone else was planning on catching up with Angie and Isaac.

"I think it's better if he goes to rest..." Ava suggested and Scott went to take stiles up to his bedroom. Ava waited for them to be gone before speaking.

"You think James will kill Lydia?" Peter burst out, causing Ava and Derek to glare at him.

"He won't he needs her what worries me is Chris James swore he would get his revenge back on him that night he ruined everything for now he's using him as leverage but at the end james has no intention of keeping him alive" ava didn't want to say this in front of Allison she knew it would freak the girl out but she also felt bad for keeping it from her.

Her father was in danger and Ava knew what would happen to him and she didn't say anything.

"We can't tell Allison I need her focused..."

"That's messed up" Derek interrupted even if he wasn't the argents biggest fan he knew that what Ava was doing was cruel.

"I know but if I tell her she'll freak out I want to count on that I can get to Chris I'll save him but..."

"We just need to follow your rules?" Ava was interrupted again this time by Peter. "Yeah I've heard that before"

"And I made it through didn't I? Name a plan I've done that has failed Peter "Ava was good at solving problems everyone could give her that but only when everyone followed her lead and this time that was a factor she wasn't going to have.

There were so many people involved now that she couldn't control and that drove her insane but she needed to try her best to save them all.

"Just please trust me and I'll get us through" Ava pleaded before she headed up the stairs to meet with Scott and stiles that were in Scott's room talking.

They were silent at first Scott was just helping stiles get settled in but then he got worried at how stiles was so quiet and shy around him.

"Are you okay?" Scott questioned, causing stiles to snap out his thoughts.

"I don't get how you still care about me after all I did..." Stiles shook his head and looked everywhere else but Scott.

"But you didn't do anything..."

"I did Scott I remember everything I hurt you...I almost hurt Angie and now Lydia is gone" even if it wasn't his fault he still blamed himself for it he didn't even know how to apologize. "I should've known with everything that was happening to me"

"Stiles this isn't your fault he took over your body and controlled you he could've chosen anyone. I forgive you because that wasn't you never in a million years would you even dream of doing something like that to us I know that" Scott knew exactly what stiles was spiraling about and knew what exactly he needed to hear

He needed to know he forgave him.

"You might but what about the rest? What if they think I'm a traitor? It's like I gave into him!" Everything Stiles was keeping in he was finally letting out.

"You were chosen stiles, it wasn't your fault" Ava appeared at the door after having heard their conversation. "James chose you because you were the one we would all show more mercy to, the one we didn't expect to be chosen. He played us but it wasn't your fault we were trying to save you for a reason. Nobody is mad at you"

"What about angie? She'll probably never forgive me..."Stiles looked up feeling how his eyes watered up.

"She will, you'll be able to talk to her when she gets back" Ava approached the boy, taking a few things out from her pocket.

"It was weird...I felt controlled. I actually wanted to kill her but...I would never do that or that's at least what I thought" stiles continued to talk while Ava looked through some other stuff. "Maybe I shouldn't be around anyone until I'm completely okay"

"I'm about to make sure you are stiles, don't worry you're going to be okay" Ava assured and put her hand out waiting for stiles to give it to her. Once he did she saw a candle that was on Scott's nightstand. "I'm not even going to question why you have a candle..."

"What? they make my room smell good" the boy shrugged and watched as she pulled out a needle.

"It's fine, it's convenient" she replied and suddenly it was turned on and she placed the needle on the flame. "I need a drop of your blood, is that ok?" She asked stiles who nodded.

She removed the needle from the fire and waited for it to cool down before she pierced it into his finger and let the blood drop onto a bowl she had mixed with herbs then stepped away from him beginning to chant.

"She's right man Angie will forgive you plus I don't think she's mad at you" Scott assured the boy as well. Stiles just nodded and turned to Ava waiting to see what she was doing.

She stopped chanting and looked down to the bowl to see what happened but nothing did, making her frown.

"Well good news is you're okay you're not connected to him and bad news I can't use you to find Lydia so now I have to find another way" the witch sighed frustrated. "Stiles, you should rest. I'm going to go see if there's something else I can do...I'm guessing you'll stay?"

Scott nodded sitting down on a chair and Ava just walked out of the room.

He wanted to believe the girl would find Lydia. Ava always knew how to solve things and he relied on her too much. He didn't even want to think what would happen once Ava didn't know the answer.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Angie had gotten in her car not even knowing where she was heading. She had realized that half way in her drive. She wanted to save her but had no idea how but she just felt the need to keep going until it finally hit her she had no idea where she was going that's what made her stop.

She pulled over on the road and sat in silence hoping that something would come up to her head and solve everything. She hoped it was that easy but it wasn't. Her main goal was to find Lydia but she didn't even stop to think what he was doing with Lydia for all she knew the girl could've been gone.

She obviously didn't want to think that way but at the point they were they couldn't let the idea blow over their head. Angie was definitely in denial about the whole thing and she couldn't even believe this was happening.

She wanted to believe it was all a bad dream but it was so hard to ignore everything.

The girl had stopped for a while but was eventually pulled out her thoughts when she heard banging on the window causing her to flinch and turn to see Isaac on the other side. This made her realize she was crying. She tried her best to wipe her tears off while she allowed the boy in but it was impossible.

"How long have you been here?" Isaac entered the car and Angie just shrugged still trying to wipe her tears off. "Are you okay to drive? Everyone is at the station we got the ok from your mom to ask the Sheriff for help"

"Yeah..." the girl muttered and took a deep breath. Isaac didn't want to push her too much. He knew it was best to not even acknowledge the fact she was crying. He knew she was upset at the fact he caught her doing this but she felt better at how Isaac didn't even ask.

She just drove in silence while she calmed down. It was probably for the best that Isaac didn't ask what was wrong or she would've been there forever sobbing and she couldn't do what she needed to find Lydia quickly.

When they arrived at the station they were quick to head in and spot the rest of the crew there that got up to catch them up on everything.

"Your mom called, she said that stiles has no connection to void anymore she's saying that he probably did it on purpose knowing your mom would've used that to find Lydia so now the sheriff has people tracking her down" Allison explained to Angie while she nodded.

"Are you okay?" Angie asked knowing Allison's head was in a million different places with Lydia missing and James taking her dad.

"Trying to focus on Lydia and not on the fact that a psycho has my dad..." Allison replied, clearing her throat.

"We tracked down her car, that's the location" the Sheriff interrupted handing a post it note with a location to Angie. "That's what we've done so far I'll let you know if there's anything else"

Angie thanked him while taking the note and watched how he walked away and then turned to Allison again.

"He won't hurt him yet right now he's focusing on Lydia, your dad is his next move and that gives us time and I promise he won't even get to that especially not after what he pulled with Lydia when he gets here he's going to wish he never went after her. We're going to check this out, we'll call with updates" the girl said before walking out with Isaac.

"I would hate to be that dude right now...I've never seen Angie so mad" Ethan commented while all of them nodded agreeing.

"He messed with stiles first then with Lydia...those are the two people he would've wished he never touched" Allison added watching how the couple drove off.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Angie was quick to drive to the location the Sheriff gave them. It was an empty gated parking lot. The girl stopped the car just outside the gate looking at how Lydia's car was the only one there.

She spent no time heading out and Isaac followed behind her. She went up to the gate trying to see a way to open it.

"It's like it slides...I'm sure we can break it..." Isaac inspected the gate but Angie just stepped back muttering something and twisting her hands causing the gate to begin opening. "Or we can do that..." the boy shrugged watching how the girl scoffed and headed in.

They walked up to Lydia's car looking around it to see if there was anything there but there wasn't. Isaac checked under the car but there was nothing there either.

"Any idea on how to get inside?" Isaac got back up to look at Angie that was on the driver's side. The girl just looked at the door and started pressing the numbers on the side until the car was unlocked and she opened it.

Once she got in she also allowed him in and he sat on the passenger seat.

"How do you just figure out everything?" He asked, watching how the girl chuckled.

"When my mom used to ground me a lot I would sneak out and half of the time Lydia would be at Jackson's so I learned her combination and I would sit in her car until she was done and came out" the girl explained, almost smiling as if she missed it.

"We're going to find her, Angie there's no way we'll let him hurt Lydia, she's going to be okay" Isaac knew the girl needed to hear it. She was worried crazy about her best friend, she had forgotten how to breathe.

"I hope so...I don't think I could live with the fact that she could be..." Angie paused right away sighing. "You're right we will find her"

There was a short pause Isaac noticed the girl was lost in her thoughts again and he just allowed her to think knowing when she was ready she would talk.

"It's crazy to think about this I was just talking about it to tyler everything has changed so much sometimes I find myself wanting to be that girl sitting down here after an argument with my mom wishing everything could just be better maybe I wished to hard...you know how everyone tells you to watch what you wish for? I think it happened to me. I wished for everything to be okay and it was for a while but now there's consequences...maybe I regret it" the girl wasn't watching her words she was just speaking freely not realizing what she said but Isaac did.

"Even me?" The boy asked with a soft voice causing the girl to snap her head towards him.

"Of course not...I regret a lot of things but you? Never. Things were the same when I was with you they could've stayed the same and I would've been okay maybe my wishes were answered and they sent you but I was too ambitious things happened but I had you I used to think that maybe I could get through it you made me see things differently you made me feel safe and suddenly I could live again. If I could change my life Isaac I would always chose you to be in it always"

The boy smiled speechless at what the girl had said. There was another pause again he wanted to say something back but he wanted to say it right just like she did but he couldn't he was interrupted once angie snapped and opened the glove box remembering something else.

"Me going into Lydia's car became a habit that she started leaving little notes in it and sometimes even snacks or homework..." Angie explained while she looked around and finally found a note and pulled it out to read it. "Don't find me..."

"She doesn't want us to find her? Why?" Isaac questioned and Angie shrugged and then looked on the glove box again and noticed something else. A necklace and Angie immediately took it. "What's that?"

"Our friendship necklace I had lost mine...I spelled them so that we would both know where we were at all times..." Angie then paused and exchanged looks with Isaac.

"Does she have hers on?" Isaac asked and Angie immediately nodded and opened the door back up to rush to their car to drive back to the rest.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Angie made Isaac drive this time so she could call her mom and tell her how she got a lead. She also contacted everyone else and they all agreed to meet them at the loft since that's where Ava had gone to get some stuff.

Everyone had already gotten there when Angie and Isaac finally got there. The girl immediately headed into her mothers room noticing how everyone else was in the hallway talking. Isaac joined them and told them to stay there; he thought Angie probably needed to talk to her mom first.

When Angie entered the room she noticed Ava was shuffling through stuff trying to find something.

"Mom?" Angie looked around seeing all of the things Ava had out including a birth certificate that she picked up since she noticed something different. "Angelina Hale?"

Ava paused and turned to look at the girl. "I had a real one made but it's not signed though I haven't shown Derek. The one James signed is somewhere in here too"

Angie just nodded and sat it down then drifted her eyes to something else. A velvet box that she figured was her rings that she had taken off a while ago once the divorce started but they wasn't. It was a different ring.

"What's this?" Angie asked and Ava paused, snatching the box away.

"You weren't supposed to see..."

"Derek proposed?! And you didn't tell me?!" Angie exclaimed, not believing Ava kept that from her.

"I was going to tell you! You know when the world isn't falling apart" Ava defended and Angie just smiled. "But now that we've found the time to...what do you think?"

"Mom..." Angie tilted her head. "He's my dad even if at first I couldn't believe it and I was mad I've accepted it because he's been so amazing and I feel whole if that's what you want then go for it we can be a family"

"I never thought you would accept him as your dad. I never even thought you would have to determine that..."Ava scoffed. "Even with the problems it caused I'm glad you found out because you're right there was a hole nothing could ever fill but this did the dots just aligned perfectly and you deserved this all this time I'm sorry I didn't give it to you"

"Mom, it's okay..."

"No it's not Angie I'm sorry that I broke our bond j wanted to keep you safe but I never once thought what you actually needed and it was this and if I could take it all back I would've ran away with Derek if it meant that you could be happy and that you had a bond with us I'm sorry for giving the position of your father to a man that didn't care I'm sorry" ava was trying her hardest to keep it together but it had been something she had been meaning to say.

She thought how yes she kept Angie safe but at what cost? Not allowing her to grow with a loving family.

"It's okay we have it now and when it's over you'll marry him and we'll be a family okay it's going to be okay" Angie approached her trying to comfort her mom.

Ava just smiled and took the girl into a hug. After a long embrace the girls disconnected and gathered themselves back and Angie called out for the rest to enter so she could explain what she had found.

"It's a friendship necklace. I gave it to Lydia before we started freshman year. My mom and James had begun to argue a lot really badly and in reality I just gave it to Lydia so I could know where she was and I could go to her all the time. This one is mine, "Angie explained while she showed the necklace to everyone.

"I remember that you lost it that same year in Christmas break you cried for like a week" Tyler recalled causing the girl to chuckle.

"Lydia never took hers off, she promised she wouldn't that she would wear it for the both of us. No one knew it was spelled so I think we can use this" Angie turned to her mother who nodded and took it.

"I'll do the spell before the sun sets once it does. Is time okay? The onis will be out at that point and we need to go '' Ava told them.

"What about Scott where is he?" Angie questioned noticing how the boy wasn't there.

"He's with stiles. I told him to meet us wherever Lydia is. I'm about to find out but we will all meet up there so make sure you guys are ready because  I'm sure James is there "Ava warned watching how the teens exchanged looks. "We'll get through it"

Eventually the teens walked out leaving Ava and Derek alone while she sat up for a spell. Derek began to look around also noticing all the things Ava had taken out and noticed the birth certificate as well.

"What's this?" Derek asked, holding the paper up.

"Her real birth certificate I don't know the fact that James claimed that spot was never okay to me so I had that one made I signed it but...I don't even know why I made it I think part of me wanted to believe that one day you could claim it back and sign it but that was clearly impossible but it isn't anymore so..."

"This isn't something you claim ava, you earn if I sign this that just confirms it. Are you sure about this?" The wolf second guessed while he held the paper in his hands.

"You earned it, Derek Angie looks at you as her dad, she knows that's your place..." Ava paused, noticing how he was still second guessing. "She saw the ring she knows you proposed"

This caused Derek to shoot up his eyes to her intrigued on how Angie reacted.

"She's okay with it she wants us to be a family we are a family James isn't taking this away from me again Derek I promised myself once that if I ever got the chance to put my family back together I would never take it for granted again and I would never let anyone break it and I will keep that promise so..." ava looked around and took a pen and handed it to him. "It's up to you now"

Derek took the pen and without a chance to second guess he put the paper down on the table and signed it. Ava stood next to him smiling and looked up to him, connecting their eyes.

"I will help you make good on that promise. We will be a family ava" Derek placed his hand on her face and leaned in to kiss her but it was cut short when Avas phone buzzed.

She took it quickly and looked down to read the text.

"What is it?" Derek questioned.

"It's Noshiko, she found out that stiles is no longer connected to void. She said that tonight no matter what happens James won't make it out alive..." Ava paused looking at her phone. "I agree. James dies tonight"

"Then he'll be dead" Derek assured as well.

If they got the chance tonight they would kill James.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Angie had gone into her room to grab some stuff and Isaac also headed inside wanting to talk to her about what she said in the car. He knew if he didn't tell the girl now he wouldn't get the chance to at all.

The girl obviously wasn't thinking about how he didn't say anything back; she was just ready to go find Lydia and fight James. Time was moving quickly and the sun was almost down completely. She felt how her mother was doing the spell and soon they would have Lydia's location.

Isaac tried his best to catch the girl's attention but she kept on talking to herself while she kept going through her stuff.

"Angie could you please..." Isaac tried again but the girl brushed him off.

"We need to heal quickly, there's some herbs here that help..." the girl replied, going through a bunch of jars until she finally found it and began to mix it with water.

"I wanted to talk to you about..." Isaac tried again and this time he shoved a small cup with the substance she made.

"Drink this it'll help" the girl instructed and he did as told while she drank some too and went to make more for the rest.

"I'm sorry for not saying something back earlier you kinda caught me off guard but it was rude not to and I don't want you to think I didn't care I do and..." Isaac was then interrupted again this time by the door opening.

"Angie your mom found Lydia we're leaving" Allison announced and walked away leaving the door open.

Angie spent no time gathering her stuff and went to walk out but Isaac stopped her.

"Angie..."

"Oh right you were talking...can it wait?" Angie asked and the boy just nodded.

Maybe it could, maybe it couldn't but he knew for a fact that they going to Lydia couldn't wait so that's why he chose that he could wait even if everything in his head told him he needed to say it now.

He knew later he would regret it.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Everyone quickly arrived at the place where Ava had located Lydia. Once they got there they all got out of their cars and gathered outside before heading in.

"Okay we do this all the time we come together and fight. This time it's Lydia out there we need to save her so make sure no one stays alone" Angie spoke while all of them stood in a circle.

"Yes some of you need to stay out here and fight and someone should head in to start looking for Lydia" Ava suggested and stiles immediately offered.

"I'll go with him," Scott said.

"Okay everyone, stick together let's go" Angie said and turned around to head in.

Everyone walked with her but paused once they noticed someone else there.

"Mom?" Kira stepped forward. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here for the girl, I can't let them have her, it's too much of an advantage to them" Noshiko replied, not daring to look at ava.

"That wasn't our deal!" Ava exclaimed.

"Deal?!" Angie looked over to her mother.

"I'm afraid you're too biased ava. you have spirit but at the end emotion drives you and I can't have that I need to do it my way" Kira's mother replied causing them to share looks.

"Don't let them get anywhere near Lydia" Angie ordered and they all nodded.

"Kira go home, this isn't your fight, take your friends with you" Noshiko suggested to her daughter.

"I'm sorry but I'm not letting you take Lydia" Kira replied, taking her sword out watching how the onis began to surround them.

"We're going to have to fight them," Angie said, looking around waiting to see who gave the first hit.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Inside the building stiles and Scott walked around trying to find Lydia until Scott finally caught her scent and walked faster until he saw her locked inside a cell.

"Lydia!" He called out and the girl turned around shocked to see them there.

"No! No...no! What are you doing?! Why are you here?! I told you guys not to find me!" Lydia exclaimed.

"What? We're here for you..."

"Who else is here?! Scott, who else is here?!" The girl demanded.

"Everyone else why..." Scott paused, confused on why the girl was acting like that.

"It's a trap Scott! He wanted you all to be here! We need to go out there now!" Lydia exclaimed and he quickly broke the lock allowing the girl to get out and they began to rush back out.

Outside everyone continued to fight the onis so far no one was hurt badly but there was something changing.

"What's going on...?" Kira questioned as she paused watching how the onis began to disappear. "What does that mean?"

"It means there's been a change in ownership" a voice was heard causing them to turn over where James stood with the onis behind him. "It was all a distraction the nogitsune is gone"

"What?" Ava stepped forward.

"You really think I would let it walk freely? Yes I raised it but I was controlling it a trick I learned from your parents oh they're in new orleans actually they told me to send their regards" James chuckled as he watched Avas face fall. "I have the girl now I want you and Angie to come back with me"

"They're not going anywhere!" Derek stepped in front of the two girls while James laughed.

"Fine have it your way but trust me you're going to wish you listened to me the first time" suddenly the onis began to attack again and everyone continued to fight again.

The onis had extra power this time they were channeling it from the coven and it was getting harder for them to fight them off a few of them were starting to get defeated but no one noticed.

Derek was on the floor unconscious and Ava was getting her power drained. The twins were down as well and Allison was pulled aside by Noshiko as well as Kira knowing they wouldn't be able to fight them off.

Isaac eventually got hit hard enough to be knocked out leaving Angie the only one left standing she was taking several hits that she had no idea how she was blocking but she was until one finally caught the upper hand and was about to hit her.

"Angie!" Tyler shouted noticing how Angie was about to get hit and went to push her away but instead an oni stabbed their sword in his stomach.

"No!" Angie let out a scream and went immediately to catch Tyler in her arms as she sobbed. "No...no...no..."

"Angie..." Tyler tried to speak but he was in too much pain.

"No don't speak it's okay I'll fix you it's okay..." Angie placed her hand on his stomach trying to stop the bleeding. "Tyler please stay still..."

"It's okay...go don't let him take you angie go" the boy said trying to keep still.

"I'm not leaving you! Tyler I will fix you, I'm not letting you die!" The girl sobbed trying to stop him from bleeding but she knew it was a loss cause she just looked around seeing how everyone was down but then caught Allison that was sobbing and Kira was keeping her from rushing to them.

"Angie...I love you okay...I'm sorry I wasn't good to you. I swear that if I were given the opportunity to love you again I would do it and I wouldn't have treated you like I did" tyler managed to speak in between grunts.

"Stop..." Angie sobbed, returning her eyes to him. "You're not dying"

"It's okay just let me go, this is me making it up to you..."

"Ty...no...please" Angie begged, holding him tightly.

"Fight Angie, don't give up, you're strong..." Tyler's eyes began to drift off. "I love you Angie..."

"I love you too..." Angie replied still crying and she held him. "Please Tyler don't!" The girl begged watching how his eyes began to shut. "Tyler don't!"

"I'm...so..." he didn't even manage to finish his sentence when he shut his eyes and quickly after his heart stopped beating, causing Angie to let out a loud sob holding him tighter.

Lydia's piercing scream was heard causing some of them to regain consciousness.

James then approached the crying girl that had her head laid down on Tyler's chest. "Angie..."

"Get away from me!" Angie looked up while she sobbed. "Why would you do this!"

"You didn't listen to me child I had to..." James looked down at her. "Come with me now or I'll chose someone else"

"Screw you!" Angie cursed while she continued to sob.

"Okay then...where's Isaac..." James began to look around and Angie snapped her head up but then noticed how Scott was rushing towards them but then paused once he noticed Tyler was dead. "Or I'll just kill him"

"No! Get away from them!" Angie suddenly snapped up.

"Then come with me," James turned to her.

"Angie don't!" Scott tried to approach them but was stopped by James with his magic.

"No!" Angie went to attack him but was stopped by two witches that appeared taking the girl by force. "No! Don't!"

"Hey! Don't take her! Stop!" Scott tried to fight his way from the magic.

"We got the girl" another witch approached James.

"No lydia!" Scott shouted looking at how Lydia was unconscious on someone's arms getting out inside a van.

"Let me go! No! Scott!" Angie called out trying to fight her way out and some of them began to wake up noticing how they were taking the girl. "Mom! Mom please!"

"She can't save you anymore Angie," James chuckled, holding Ava down with magic as well.

Angie just sobbed but was eventually knocked out by herbs and carried away to the van as well.

"No! Angie!" Some of them shouted trying to go after her but James just disappeared as well as the rest.

They weren't counting on James playing them that way; they knew he was in the lead but they didn't expect him to be that prepared.

Their plan was to be in the lead but so far James was winning and with the pace they were in he was going to win.

A/n- hurts more to think of what's to come next...

So many loose ends. Stiles not being able to say goodbye. Isaac not being able to talk to her. Angie not being able to see Lydia....will it happen?

I'm done with school I graduate on Thursday so I'll have more time I'm sorry for being so inactive I was so busy but I'm counting after this week I won't be!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 128 14
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ emery jameson realizes her love will never be enough for him. ๏ผ isaac lahey x female oc teen wolf ( season 2 - season 3 ) started: no...
6K 176 21
Katherine Lightwood the girl who left Beacon Hills a year ago with her family try to control her powers. She left her best friends Scott Mccall and...
107K 5K 61
โ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต, ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๏ฟฝ...
4.8K 73 31
Lilly Lahey is not your average teenager. She faces many challenges...but what about love? Does Scott McCall like her back Or Is she just another pre...