𝘨𝘢𝘒𝘳π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘒𝘯 𝘒𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭...

By -laheyswifey

"Young love tends to be based on nothing but feelings. The couple has not yet faced and overcome a challenge... More

π—‚π—‡π—π—‹π—ˆ.
prologue.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘.
Β².01
Β².02
Β².03
Β².04
Β².05
Β².06
Β².07
Β².08
Β².09
Β².10
Β².11
Β².12
Β².13
π™°πšŒπš πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ.
Β³.01
Β³.02
Β³.03
Β³.04
Β³.05
Β³.06
Β³.07
Β³.08
Β³.09
Β³.10
Β³.11
Β³.12
Β². π™°πšŒπš πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ
Β³.13
Β³.15
Β³.16
Β³.17
Β³.18
Β³.19
Β³.20
Β³.21
Β³.22
π–Ύπ—‰π—‚π—…π—ˆπ—€π—Žπ–Ύ.

Β³.14

663 19 4
By -laheyswifey

<narrators pov>

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"Okay, so basically repeat what happened one more time" Ava had gathered all the teens in the loft that got the spell performed by Angie a few nights before.

Ava didn't understand why Angie thought it was necessary to do it, but she wanted to know and so far their explanation worried her too much.

"Mom, you know what this is. It makes complete sense, you know James better than everyone else and what he did is all falling accordingly too well. You know what he raised and now it's here, why did he raise it? I don't know, but I did what had to be done for now "Ava knew Angie was right, she was just in denial.

She didn't want to face everything that was about to come their way if what Angie was saying was right. James had begun a war and she was going to be the one to face the consequences.

Ava just sighed and turned to look at Derek with worry written all over her face. She was scared but she was not going to back down. She hadn't for all her life she wasn't going to stop now.

"After school I want to test Stiles and Scott. They were the ones affected so all of you meet up here after school and about the girl that knew about this. What's her name again?" Ava questioned, causing Angie to exchange looks with the rest.

She didn't think Kira knowing was weird until now. It was weird how she showed up now when all of this was going on but she didn't think much of it.

"Kira..." Angie answered.

"Keep an eye out not too close if her appearance does have a purpose we don't want to find out now" Ava instructed and they all nodded.

"I'm guessing that's McCalls job the girl has the hots for him" tyler commented causing all of them to snap their head towards him.

"Why the hell is he here again?!" Ava was never Tyler's biggest fan and the fact he was now in the loop wasn't her favorite thing.

"He knows and he will keep his mouth shut for now on, right Ty?" Angie said while she shot him a glare making him nod.

"Okay we have to go or we'll be late" Lydia said getting up from her seat.

"Okay if anything happens call me I mean it" Ava warned while she brought Angie into a hug and the girl nodded then let go to receive a hug from Derek who added a kiss to the top of her head.

When Angie let go she went directly to Isaac grabbing his hand to walk out with him to head outside.

Ava waited till all the teens were gone before she even spoke a word to Derek. "He lost it. James actually lost it"

"Hey, hey calm down" Derek tried to console her but there was no use there was no way to fix what James had done.

"No we can't Derek. Angie thinks this is still fixable but it's not! James raised a demon that was put down years ago. It took a whole blood line to put down and guess whose it was? Mine!" Ava snapped while she rubbed her forehead in frustration.

"Won't the coven be mad about that? I mean he's creating all this chaos on his own..."

"He's not alone Derek" Ava interrupted. "It was my blood line that put it down so he needed one of us to complete the spell apart from the sacrifices it wasn't me or Angie the only two people that would do this is my parents they did this"

"I thought they were dead..." avas worry was now being poured to Derek. Avas parents were bad news, really bad news. Anything they wanted they got and if they wanted them dead it was going to happen.

"No they were shunned then got locked up basically like witch prison, it's dumb but they're not dead '' Ava looked ahead thinking back to what Chris had told her. "You remember how Chris said there was a plan the witches put together to put Angie down before she was born?"

Derek just hummed and leaned on the table next to her.

"This was plan b if they weren't able to put the baby down before she reached her full potential this was their next plan. Raise the next best thing to help them. James wants to kill Angie '' Ava revealed and leaned on the table letting her head fall.

"But he won't ava we're going to fight we're not going to give up I promise you..."

"Derek..." Ava muttered, causing him to stop once he heard her voice break. "We're not going to win..."

The man just frowned seeing how Avas face quickly filled with tears. She was scared and defeated; he had never seen her this way. Ava was always ready to fight but this time she wasn't.

She was absolutely defeated.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

At school everyone was sitting in history except Allison and Lydia. Angie was sitting next to Isaac while Scott and Stiles sat in front of them. The lesson had just ended and everyone turned around to talk to each other trying to plan out something to get close to Kira.

"Okay so Scott you go and talk to her..."

"It's not that easy!" Scott interrupted Angie immediately.

"Oh please get over yourself! That girl is wiped so just go over there and talk to her!" Angie demanded in her scary voice that's how they knew she was serious they didn't dare to talk back to her not even stiles.

"But what if she doesn't like me..." Scott muttered looking up to see Kira who was sitting down all the way in the back of the room.

"Oh come on Scott! She will you're hot" stiles complimented his friend making angie and Isaac exchange looks.

"Okay now that we've established who actually likes Scott..." Angie cleared her throat trying to change the subject.

"No he doesn't get it Scott you're an alpha now, the alpha, that everyone wants like the hot girl" stiles continued to try and make his point but everyone just stared at him confused.

"I'm the hot girl?" Scott asked, looking towards Isaac and Angie.

"I mean if we're talking about who's the hot girl everyone wants because of that you literally have a werewitch in front of you but...yeah sure you're the next best thing" Isaac commented making angie chuckle but then paused once she felt Kira walking towards them and sent Scott a look trying to get him to make a move.

"Oh Kira, you you left the research papers you printed for that boy you like" Mr. Yokimura loudly announced making everyone snap their heads to Kira who was taking the papers with embarrassment written all over her face.

Who wouldn't, her dad had just put her on blast like that in front of everyone especially Scott.

"You did that for me?" Scott asked the girl and Angie immediately got up her seat.

"You know I just remembered that I have to meet Lydia Isaac. Can you walk with me?" Angie sent a warning look to him and stiles trying to get them to get up.

"Stiles, let's go" Isaac told him, stopping right in front of him.

"What? No I wanted to listen "Angie spent no time dragging him out his seat and then out the room all the way to the hallway. "Hey why did you do that?!"

"Because the girl likes Scott not you so just wait for him out here" Angie ordered then took Isaacs hand to begin walking down the hallway.

"You're so mean to him" Isaac scoffed looking at the girl who just shrugged and then was interrupted by stiles who separated them.

"I don't want to wait alone! I'm walking with you guys" stiles protested while he stood between them.

Angie knew he wasn't going to move so she just rolled her eyes and continued to walk down the hall with them until they reached Allison, Lydia and tyler.

"Hi..." Allison greeted and then noticed someone was missing. "Where's Scott?"

"Talking to Kira," Angie replied, not caring about being sensible about it. She knew what it felt like to watch the person you liked be with someone else but Allison just kept messing around with Scott so that Angie didn't blame him for moving on.

Scott had waited for Allison for too long; it was enough at some point.

"What's wrong?" Angie asked, noticing how Lydia was quiet. She usually had commentary to make but today she was quiet.

"I hear stuff, it's like flies. I don't know, I just hear it..." Lydia tried to brush it off but she knew Angie could notice that wasn't what was bothering she just decided to tell her the truth hoping it could help. "Does flies have anything to do with it? Am I the one that's getting affected now?"

"No lydia well yeah it kinda is but just because you hear them doesn't mean it's you I did the spell you shouldn't be getting affected" angie assured her trying to comfort her she knew Lydia was panicking she would never want to hurt angie but by the looks of it if the thing possessed you then you had no control of what you did.

"Then I should stay away from you..."

"I told her it's probably normal since we all know she hears things right? That could be the reason?" Allison suggested making Angie think maybe she was right, maybe it was the opposite, maybe Lydia could figure out what was going on before it turned into more.

"Yeah I'll call my mom though to make sure but for now I'm not letting her out of my sight" Angie grabbed Lydia's hand then looked at the rest. "Let's go to lunch Scott will meet us there"

"Or not," Tyler joked, making Lydia and Angie scoff trying not to laugh at the glare Allison was giving him.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

When all of them sat at their usual table Angie called her mom which only raised worries because there was someone at the hospital with a bunch of flies in them and there was a man on the loose as well and they didn't know where he was.

"Okay I don't know about you guys but I'm kinda worried" Tyler broke the silence after seeing all of their worried looks. After Angie told them what her mother said on the phone they had remained silent.

Tyler was still new to it all so he didn't think the same as the rest. They were trying to figure out what was going on but he didn't even have an idea where to start.

"Shut up" stiles cursed at him causing Tyler to glare at him.

"I think Barrow is here. He said something about kids with glowing eyes that literally you guys! He's here to get you all!" Lydia exclaimed, trying to keep her voice down not wanting the others to hear.

"How could you know that?" Tyler asked her.

"Because I feel it! I can't explain it but I can just feel it he's here just like I keep hearing flies everywhere!" The girl defended. She had been having some trouble with her new traits she wasn't used to yet. She thought everyone just figured she was crazy because she didn't have an explanation but it was the truth.

"I believe her so stop, maybe he is looking for us. I don't know much but my mom told me to be careful she probably doesn't think he would ever go near the school but it's obvious he would it's crawling with wolves in here and if that's what he's looking for he has a whole group of them here" angie defended her best friend as well.

"I'm surprised your mom isn't here getting us all out" Isaac commented and everyone nodded agreeing.

"Or maybe she had bigger problems at the hospital? That worries me..." Angie sighed. She seemed to be lost in her thoughts. She was worried about them and her mom. She just had no idea what was going on.

"And Romeo is back..." Lydia announced watching how Scott joined them and sat next to stiles.

"How'd it go?" Angie asked him hoping at least something went right.

"They invited me to dinner, well her dad did tonight at their house" he answered while the girl nodded satisfied, Stiles tried to cheer him on but stopped when Scott sent him a warning look.

Angie just looked at Scott with a frown. She knew he was going to act like this was something that benefited them and had to be done instead of enjoying himself and actually trying this out with Kira.

"Dad?" Allison sat up at the sight of her dad.

"I need all of you to get your stuff we're leaving, Ava sent me she's meeting us at the loft" Chris ordered to the teens who just exchanged looks confused. "Let's go!"

All of them immediately got up and headed back inside the school to gather their stuff before they left with him. There was definitely something happening if Ava was trusting Chris to get them.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

At the loft everyone rushed in to see Ava there with Derek talking about what was going on in the hospital but we're interrupted by their arrival.

"Mom what happened?!" Angie rushed in immediately questioning her.

"I don't know yet I'm trying to figure it out but we all agreed on getting you guys out of there whoever is on the loose is looking for kids with glowing eyes so it's better if you're safe" ava explained.

She could tell the teens were over it already. It felt like they weren't able to do anything anymore like they were stuck and she felt bad. This is what she kept Angie away from for so long and it was impossible to do that anymore. They were going to face this eventually.

"Scott was able to talk to Kira today. He got invited to dinner with her family. Maybe that can help?" Angie mentioned while her mom nodded.

"Yes, the sooner we figure out what she is and make sure she isn't a threat the better, for now our job is to figure out what the hell is going on and what is James' purpose in all of this..."

"James?!" Angie exclaimed she was sick and tired of him always being involved in what went bad.

"He's playing the game too well, Angie, we need to stay ahead. It's happening, we need to figure it out "Ava just walked past them and Derek quickly followed behind.

Ava was trying her hardest not to tell Angie what was actually going on. She didn't want to scare her but it was so hard not to. She still wanted to believe that what she had concluded wasn't true, that it was only a conspiracy but she still needed to keep her guard up.

"So the rest of us stay here?" Allison questioned turning to her dad.

"Until we figure out what is going on" Chris replied.

"So we stay locked up?! That's the answer?!" Angie scoffed, shaking her head.

"What else is there to do angie?! Just sit here and we'll try to get an answer to all of this okay?" He spoke back and stormed out the room while Allison followed to see what he was going to do.

"You're going to that dinner" Angie ordered Scott while he folded her arms. "So go and get ready"

All the teens eventually just sat down while Scott went to get ready in one of the rooms, mostly borrowing Derek's stuff. They all felt useless. They were missing a part of the puzzle that's why they hadn't done anything.

Without knowing what Kira was or who the demon had possessed they didn't know where to start. Another main issue they were missing was that they didn't know what Ava knew and she thought it was better that way.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Chris had waited until the teens were distracted before he began to talk to Ava and Derek about what they all knew was happening. They all were trying to figure out the game James was playing or why he would try to even kill angie.

"If he wants to get back at you, why take it out on angie? I thought he cared about her" Derek questioned, still not understanding why James would ever do anything to hurt her.

"James is not capable of caring for anyone, last time he tried to I betrayed him. He thought that it was finally going to be okay. We got married and his parents were happy but now? He's got nothing left and him doing this will earn him so much praise you don't even understand..." that's what made Ava more worried.

It wasn't just James against them once he got the coven on board it would be all of them together.

"We need to find out what they're doing..." Chris suggested giving Ava a look and once she figured out what he was implying she just sighed. "Ava you know who that man is on the loose! How did he manage to escape a mental institution that is controlled by witches?! Can you take a wild guess on who let him out?!"

"The moment they find out you're spying on them they'll kill you Chris it's too dangerous" Ava warned but she knew he was too stubborn Chris knew how to handle the witches too well but she still worried for him.

"Not the first time I've done it I'm going to New Orleans and I'll see what's going on especially now that you mention that James might've gotten a hold of your parents I don't know how that happened but they can't be free they'll hurt you and Angie" Chris hated Avas parents and knew the feelings were reciprocated back to him but he had a very good reason to hate them.

He had tried to put them down once and he succeeded; he was obviously not letting them get out again.

"If he goes I am too" Derek stated but Ava nodded her head immediately.

"They'll be able to sense you from miles away!"

"She's right, only I'm going Allison can't come either..." Chris then paused thinking about the girl he didn't want to leave her alone.

"She can stay here in Cora's room looking at how things are going, she won't come back anytime soon" Ava suggested and Chris nodded.

"I'm going to gather some stuff, talk to Allison and I'll be gone by night" he informed while Ava just looked at him with a worried look.

Chris had always been Avas best friend; they were raised like siblings before the witches and the hunters fell off. She had as well after what he had done but now she realized it wasn't him and she did more harm hating him.

During times like this their friendship was needed. Chris was willing to do anything for the girl she was the sister Kate never was to him.

Ava just frowned and walked towards him wrapping her arms around him.

"Stay safe if you need help, don't hesitate to call. I will help you okay but please don't get caught Chris please "Ava pulled away and didn't let go until he promised.

"I promise I'll be okay...I have to go" Ava let go of him and watched as he walked out to the hallway. She just turned to Derek sighing while he brought her into his arms.

"I'm so scared we're not going to win this" Ava admitted while Derek just held her tighter.

He was scared too but he wasn't going to give up at all he was going to give it his all just like she would and the rest.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Out in the hall Allison met with her dad that was planning on leaving the loft without her noticing. He wanted to get packed up then pass by to say goodbye to leave her without time to talk him out of it but now he couldn't.

"Dad, where are you going?" Allison asked, making him stop then turn around to face her.

"Going to the apartment to get some stuff.."

"I'll go with you" she offered but paused once she saw his face. "What's wrong?"

"I'm leaving Allison I'm going to New Orleans" he revealed not wanting to spin around the topic he wanted her to know the truth. "It'll only be for a few weeks we just need someone to know what's going on and if Ava goes she'll be killed as well as Derek I have a bigger chance"

"But you can get killed too dad" it was inevitable not to worry what chris was doing wasn't safe at all.

"I won't, I promise I've done it before Allison I got this" he assured approaching her. "I'm going to be okay. I'll call you to make sure every day, okay? I got this"

"I can't just let you go from what they've said the witches are ruthless they'll kill you!" She exclaimed, only getting more worried.

"They won't because they won't get a chance I promise Allison I know what I'm doing for the time being you'll stay here with Ava so try not to give her much trouble" Chris just brought the girl into his hold giving her a tight hold. "And please stay safe"

"Only if you do the same" Allison muttered while she held back. Both of them stayed in each others hold until he pulled away after giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"I'm leaving after I pack so I won't be able to see you after this. I'll be back soon" he assured and gave her one quick hug before walking away and Allison just watched as he walked down the stairs and out the building before she turned around to see Angie there.

Allison tried her best to push her tears back not wanting to break down in front of her.

"I wanted to say thank you to him but I didn't want to interrupt...I'm sorry he's leaving" Angie approached Allison slowly. "I know you're probably mad at me because of Scott but Allison we need this my mom believes kira is a huge part of this so..."

"I understand Angie, it's okay" Allison replied not wanting an explanation from her.

"I just don't want it to be weird between us since you're staying here. I know it's been awkward but I think we're past all of that "Angie couldn't hate Allison forever especially when they used to be close she felt like a bond like that couldn't just be thrown away so easily.

"Thanks Angie..." Allison then paused looking behind Angie causing her to look back as well to see Scott. "I'm going back with the rest..." she excused herself immediately, not wanting to talk to Scott.

Scott just sighed and walked over to Angie. "I knew she would have a problem..."

"It's not about that well it kinda is but she knows you're doing it for us to find out what's going on..." Angie then paused seeing the look on Scott's face. "Unless you're not"

"When I talked to her today she was really cool and I actually want to know her. I feel bad for doing this but I feel like I have to..."

"And if that's what you want that's okay too just go for what makes you happy and where you feel best. Don't focus on getting information for us we can do that later '' Angie could tell Scott was actually interested in Kira and didn't like how everyone was just pointing fingers without getting to know her and it was wrong but it was needed.

It was what Ava wanted but Angie made sure Scott had fun. That's all she wanted for her friends. She didn't want them to give up everything just to fight James; it wasn't their fight to begin with.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

After Scott left Angie went back with everyone and sat next to Isaac laying her head on his shoulder while he wrapped his arm around her waiting for Scott to come back or her mom to figure something out in the hospital.

"I hate waiting like this," Allison said, breaking the silence.

"Me too" Angie agreed then looked at how her parents entered the room. "Did you find something out?"

"No, they haven't found him yet" Ava replied to her.

"I'm telling you guys he's at the school I could feel it" Lydia repeated once again just like she'd Been doing all day.

"Do you hear the flies still?" Stiles questioned.

"Yes," she replied.

"I think it's worth giving it a shot. We can find him, bring him here and find out what he wants, "Angie proposed and looked over to her mother with pleading eyes.

"Fine, we can go where's the other one?" Ava questioned, knowing one of the teens was missing.

"Tyler left he had an appointment" Angie informed and Ava nodded content that he wasn't there.

"Then let's go"

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

They had divided into two cars to make their way to the school. Ava still didn't understand why they were trusting Lydia's instinct that the man on the loose was there but it seemed like lately Lydia had all the answers so she gave it a shot.

Anything that came their way was worth a shot.

When they entered they all began walking through the school trying to go through every classroom.

"So what's so important about this guy? Who even is he?" Isaac questioned while he walked with Angie and Ava and Derek walked down the hall as well.

"I don't know...you're right we don't even know who he is..." Angie paused and looked down the hall to her mom. "Mom!" She called out, beginning to walk down the hall. "Why is he dangerous? We just went along with what you said and that's it without knowing who he really was"

Ava exchanged looks with Derek hesitating to tell her the truth. Angie just figured she didn't know either but now she noticed her mom knew exactly who the man was.

"He escaped from a mental institution" Ava tried to cover it up, not telling the whole truth.

"So we're scared of a mentally ill man? And we're just basing it off on him saying he's looking for kids with glowing eyes?" It didn't add up to Angie at all she knew her mom was not saying something.

"He's just dangerous angie..."

"Why?! Who is he?! I think you know exactly who he is and just won't say it!" Angie demanded an answer.

"Just tell her we're not going to get no where if we keep stuff from them" Derek told Ava who just sighed then looked at angie.

"He's not mentally ill he just knew stuff he wasn't supposed to and the witches got him and put him into a mental institution in New Orleans it's impossible to escape that unless a witch lets you out and I'm guessing you can figure the rest" ava explained to Angie watching as she rolled her eyes.

"Why would James let him out?" Angie questioned.

"That's what we want to figure out but all we know is that anything James does isn't good so let's just hope Lydia is right so we can find him..." suddenly they were interrupted by Stiles' voice down the hall.

"Guys we found something!" He shouted and everyone quickly started walking down the hall into a lab that was supposed to be locked.

"I thought they kept these locked..." Angie commented entering the room where Lydia, Allison and stiles stood.

"Yeah, I know. Notice anything else?" Stiles said, making them all look around.

"It smells like chemicals..." Ava noticed. "They wouldn't have been able to catch his scent."

"He was here, performing very minor surgery on himself. Lydia was right." Stiles gestured to the table where there were a few things that barrow needed to cure himself.

"Then why did she feel like he was here to do something bad to us?" Angie questioned.

"Probably because he was here to kill somebody." Stiles shrugged.

"Who?" Angie questioned looking over to her mom who only got more worried. There was no way James sent him to kill Angie, that couldn't be possible he had bigger plans for her.

"What are those?" Isaac gestured to the board making them all look ahead.

"Atomic numbers." Lydia answered and Angie walked closer to the board as well.

"Is it a formula?" Stiles questioned.

"Not really... Nineteen's potassium. The first two make potassium iodide." Lydia explained looking at the board.

"Potassium is "K" Allison concluded.

"What's radium?" Stiles asked.

"R-A." Angie answered and then paused and turned to the rest. "Kira..."

"So we were right she does have something to do with this?" Allison asked, watching how they all got worried.

"Yes but why would he want to kill her?" Lydia wondered.

"It doesn't matter Scott is with her, we need to go right now" Angie announced and began to rush out the room along with the rest who rushed into the cars while Angie called Scott.

It took him a while to answer but by the time they did all of them had sped off to get him.

"Scott! Scott!" Stiles snatched the phone out of Angie's hand while she drove.

"He took her! He took Kira!" Scott exclaimed on the other line, making Angie only drive faster to arrive at Kira's house.

When Angie finally arrived and Ava was just behind her they all stopped the car and went to meet with Scott.

"Dude you two drive too reckless what the hell?!" Stiles exclaimed, not believing how both of them were able to get there so quickly.

"Don't complain stiles now, did you see where he took her?!" Angie turned to Scott who just nodded.

"We have to think of something. He's going to kill her." Scott told them.

"I knew he was there. How did I know that?" Lydia questioned wanting to see if she could do it again.

"Because you heard the flies, right?" Stiles figured.

"What do you hear now?" Scott turned to Lydia.

"Nothing!" Lydia answered frustrated. "I feel like I can do this, but I don't know what to do! It's like it's on the tip of my tongue, and I don't know how to trigger it. I just-I swear to God, it literally makes me want to scream"

Ava took a moment before finally figuring out what Lydia could do. She had been reading all this time what she was and it all made sense now. Lydia was a big weapon to have when it came to figuring out what James was doing. That's why he wanted to get rid of her.

"Then scream," Ava said. "Lydia scream as loud as you can"

Lydia just did as told, leaving out a loud sharp scream that caused them to cover their ears from the sharp pain of her scream.

"It's not flies..." Lydia paused after letting out the scream. "It's electricity."

"Wait a second-- Barrow was an electrical engineer. He worked at a power substation before they took him" Derek told him, remembering him.

"It's worth a shot let's go" Ava said knowing that had to be the place he took Kira.

If she was right about what Kira was she knew taking her to a place filled with electricity made sense. Now they only had to make it on time before he killed her.

They needed Kira alive if they were ever going to make it out of this game James was playing.

A/n- Heyy besties...it's been too long I'm sorry it was never supposed to take this long but I was trying to figure out how ima write this part of the book and I think I got it down.

I'm skipping so many storylines cause they just make no sense in this book so yeah!

Ima try to write more but I'll only get more busy as the days go by I'm in my last month of senior year and so many things are coming up so yeah.

I'll try tho.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 7.1K 32
With Isaac now a werewolf, his and Kayla's bond is more powerful than ever. An alpha pack has made it's way into Beacon Hills, bringing death and cha...
2.3K 128 14
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ emery jameson realizes her love will never be enough for him. - isaac lahey x female oc teen wolf ( season 2 - season 3 ) started: no...
780 75 17
⚠️SLOW UPDATES⚠️ A Happy life with Isaac Lahey. Emma and Isaac go through life together with all the up's and down's that normal people have even tho...