UNBREAKABLE || ⚜️ THE ORIGINA...

By katherinemarciello

"𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬...𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭�... More

!𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭!
|| 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ||
|| 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 ||
|| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝...
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧...
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 ||
𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐝𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭...
|| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 ||
|| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧!
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||

|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||

2K 48 2
By katherinemarciello

SEASON TWO - EPISODE ONE
"REBIRTH"

...Rebekah's Home...

Rebekah rocks with Theodore and Hope in a rocking chair in the nursery while she tells them a fairy tale about their lives. She tells the story in voiceover as the scene cuts through various flashbacks to the previous season, including Klaus standing on the balcony overlooking the French Quarter, Francesca and her brothers attacking the vampires after stealing the moonlight rings and triggering their werewolf curses, Genevieve making the moonlight rings, Klaus being weakened by the rings, which draw on his strength, and Rosalind mourning Hope's and Theodore's 'death' at the memorial for the fallen in the Battle of New Orleans.

[voiceover] "Once upon a time, there was a majestic king who lived with his noble brother in a kingdom where music and art were celebrated. The king did not foresee having a child, let alone children, but he lived in an enchanted land where all things were possible. In time, he was blessed with two perfect babies, for whom he wished only peace" Rebekah says.

The twins coos at Rebekah happily, and Rebekah smiles at them.

[voiceover] "Still, the king had demons who pursued him. There was a ruthless beast who wanted to take the kingdom for her own. Armed with a pack of untamed creatures, she drove the other magical creatures from the land. And, there was a wicked sorceress with enchanted stones that weakened the king every full moon. Seeing the shadow his enemies cast upon his home, the king was driven to send his beloveds treasures, convincing all who remained that they were forever lost" she continues.

...Mikaelson Compound...

Elijah locks the front gates to the home so it is no longer open to the public.

[voiceover] "The king, in his sorrow, turned away from the world. The castle closed its doors, and the kingdom fell. Some say that the only light that shines in the castle illuminates the shadow of the once majestic king in the room meant for his children. But, as the ruthless beasts took rule over the fallen king's realm, little did they know that he and his brother would not rest until their enemies were vanquished. For they believed that one day, they would heal their kingdom and bring their precious treasures home so that they might live happily ever after" Rebekah says.

Klaus stands at the window of the twins nursery, looking down on the street as Elijah approaches him from behind and places a comforting hand on his shoulder.

...Rebekah's Home...

Rebekah lays Hope and Theodore in their crib, setting Klaus' carved wooden knight next to them before turning out the lights and leaving them to sleep for the evening.

...Mikaelson Compound...

Klaus is listening to Mozart's Requiem in D Minor K 626-3 on a record player while he furiously tries to stretch a canvas over a wooden frame for a painting. When he tears through the canvas, he angrily throws it all across the room, just as Elijah returns from his meeting. Klaus, overwhelmed with frustration, yells at the top of his lungs.

"AGHHHHHH!" he yells.

Elijah picks up the canvas Klaus threw and examines it.

"I suppose we shall have to call this your 'white period'" Elijah says examining the canvas.

"I'm missing a crucial color in my palette...that of my enemies' blood" Klaus says angrily.

"Well, I recommend a Venetian red, with a dash of rust..." Elijah jokes.

Elijah's joke causes Klaus to completely lose his temper.

"It's been months! I've adhered to our plan: sit and do nothing, sell our grief. And now, my children are safely away, and another full moon is upon us...another night of pathetic weakness as the moonlight rings steal my strength!" Klaus shouts.

Elijah gives Klaus a sympathetic look, and Klaus calms down slightly, though he's still clearly upset.

"The inertia is killing me. I need to act. I...I...I need...I need to spill blood" Klaus says.

"Well, then, you'll be pleased to know that I've located the last of the twelve rings forged with your blood" Elijah says.

"Then, it's time!" Klaus perks up slightly.

"And none too soon. I'm concerned about Rosie" Elijah comments and Klaus stiffens.

Every since the twins were sent away it was easy to say that a part of her went along with them. She doesn't laugh anymore and barely speaks with them, only passes her time between the Bayou and the babies nursery. She's been ignoring Hayley's calls and refuses to communicate with anyone from Mystic Falls. The once happy and optimistic Rosalind was now a cold looking grieving soul, which hasn't happened since May 23 of 2009.

Klaus visibly tenses up at the mention of Rosalind and starts sorting through his art as an excuse to turn away from Elijah.

"I don't want to talk about it, brother" Klaus says.

"She looks no better than you, brother. Now, if the two of you would treat each other as more than just...passing acquaintances..." Elijah was cut off.

"She doesn't want my help" Klaus says.

"Sadly, like the father of her children, she prefers to fight her demons alone" Elijah sighs.

...The Bayou...

Rosalind roams around the former werewolf encampments in her wolf form for a while until finally shifting back into human form. She pulls her clothes off of the clothes line and quickly redresses before walking toward Dwayne's old shack. Outside in the grass, she finds a burnt and melted baby doll that was damaged in the bombings in An Unblinking Death, and the sight of it nearly makes her cry.

...Mikaelson Compound...

Elijah is in the middle of packing up the twins' nursery when Rosalind finally returns home. She joins Elijah in the nursery and stops dead in her tracks.

"What do you think you're doing, Elijah?" she asks angrily.

"Welcome back. What is it, the third night this week?" Elijah asks sarcastically.

"Wow. I didn't know I had to ask permission to step out of the compound" she snap "So tell me Elijah, what time do I have to be home? Before dinner so I can finish my homework?" she says sarcastically and he sighs "I don't need a caretaker. Hybrids are invincible, right? What are you doing, Elijah?"

"As we have discussed, our illusion needs to be flawless. Now, months have passed. It's the appropriate time" Elijah says.

"Oh my god!" she says and laughs dryly "you're treating this like it's a business to be finished"

He turns around to face her.

"What's next on the 'appropriate' list? Your brother and I hold our heads up high and say we're ready to try again?" Rosalind asks sarcastically.

"I understand this is difficult for you..." he was cut off.

"...What's difficult is knowing that Francesca Guerrera is still breathing after she was the one who plotted with the witches to kill my babies" Rosalind snaps again.

"You will have your vengeance, I promise you this" he says in a serious tone.

"Well, until then, this is my room, and I'll tell you when it's appropriate to clean it out" she says and glares at him.

Rosalind, upset, moves out of the way so Elijah can leave the room.

...St Anne's Church...

Mikael is pacing around the church's attic, listening to the Icelandic folk records Davina got for him, when he suddenly hears a noise and throws the indestructible white oak stake toward the door, where it embeds itself in the wall. Davina stands in the doorway and rolls her eyes.

"I don't know why you keep showing off. You know you can't hurt me" Davina sighs.

"Oh, but the desire I have to do so" Mikael says.

Davina holds her wrist in front of his face so he can feed on her.

"I am Mikael, the vampire who hunts vampires. Your young-thing blood does little to sustain me" Mikael says.

"Feed" she says.

Mikael's eye veins involuntarily pop out, and he reluctantly bites down on her wrist and feeds for a moment.

"Stop" Davina says annoyed.

Mikael pulls away, clearly annoyed, and wipes the blood from his mouth with his hand. He spots the bracelet around Davina's wrist and touches it.

"Oh, I wish I could rip this from you, break that which binds me to you and complete the task for which you resurrected me...kill the bastard who calls himself my son" Mikael says.

"You can't take off the bracelet, and you can't kill Klaus. Not until I figure out how to save my friends from dying, too" Davina says.

Davina kneels next to a large trunk on the floor and opens it before pulling out Esther's grimoire.

"I've studied their mother's spell book for weeks. I'm getting close. Once I unlink my friends from Klaus' sire line, I will unleash you to be the monster that you are so eager to be" she explains.

"Music to my ears, my little witch" he smirks.

...Mikaelson Compound...

Elijah, Rosalind, and Klaus continue to plan their attack against the Guerreras that night in the dining room.

"We're taking the twelve original rings. Now, four of them sit on the hands of the Guerrera brothers. One on Oliver, one on Francesca, three with the home security detail, and the rest scattered amongst her lackeys. Now, each ring is distinguishable by its setting...gauche, like those that wear them" Elijah says.

...Guerrera Mansion...

Joe has been brought by Oliver and the wolves to see Francesca, where he is giving them the information he claimed to have. Her fellow moonlight-ring-wearing werewolves and Cassie/Esther are there as well.

"Klaus thinks you have the white oak stake" Joe says.

"But, we don't!" Francesca says.

"That doesn't matter, because if they think you have it, it means they don't know where it is" Cassie/Esther says.

"Do a spell. Find it. Now" Francesca says to her.

...Mikaelson Compound...

Elijah, Rosalind, and Klaus continue to scheme.

"If they believe they can get their hands on the stake, they will come for me when I am weak. Each ring you retrieve will strengthen me, but I will still at a disadvantage" Klaus explains.

"Ergo, any hope of our success depends entirely upon our working together" He looks at Rosalind "The two of you can no longer afford to retreat to separate corners" Elijah says.

Rosalind looks over at Klaus, who sighs and stands up walking over her, before kneeling in front of her chair.

"This is our fight. Are you ready for battle, my love?" he asks.

"Just promise me that Francesca doesn't come out of this alive" Rosalind says.

"Her head will be delivered to you on a silver platter, my little wolf" Klaus smirks and she nods.

Elijah turns to leave a little uncomfortable.

"I'll deal with the last piece of the puzzle" he says.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Later, Klaus, still kneeling on the floor, gasps in relief as he begins to gain some of his strength back from the lackey losing his ring. He smiles and rolls his neck.

Meanwhile, many of the Guerrera werewolves, including Oliver, invade the compound and quickly split up. Two of the werewolves head for one of the staircases, where Rosalind vamp-speeds toward them and snaps both of their necks instantly. She slips each of their rings off of their fingers, and Klaus, having regained more strength, smirks and grabs his palette off of the nearby easel.

...Guerrera Mansion...

Francesca is sitting at her desk, filling out paperwork, while two of her brothers sit across from her, watching her in boredom. She looks up at them and rolls her eyes before returning to her work. Suddenly, one of the werewolves is thrown past the window behind her, and the three stand up to see what is happening. Just then, a large amount of blood splatters against the window, indicating that someone has begun taking out her security detail. Outside the house, Elijah is sitting on the side of a fountain while he breaks off the moonlight-ring finger of the man's hand and places it in his pocket square.

...Mikaelson Compound...

Klaus, growing ever stronger, smiles widely as he grabs a handful of paintbrushes off of an end table.

...Olmstead Foundry...

Marcel is still fighting with the Guerrera werewolves, who are still severely burned from the wolfsbane water that is raining down on them. He sees the ring on the second lackey's hand and rips his entire arm off of his body.

...Mikaelson Compound...

Klaus gasps in relief as he gets even stronger from the loss of the most recent ring, and smiles. He sets down a canvas as he prepares to paint, and takes a paintbrush in each hand, holding them in a defensive manner.

...Guerrera Mansion...

Francesca's security detail rushes outside of the house, where they find a cheerful Elijah waiting for them.

"Good evening!" Elijah smiles.

...Mikaelson Compound...

Rosalind has just finished removing the other ring from the werewolf she killed when many more Guerrera wolves find her and crowd around her. Rosalind tenses as she takes in the threat, noticing a moonlight ring on the finger of one of the female security guards.

"Have I mentioned that I've had a rotten couple of months?" she says.

Rosalind's hybrid face comes out, and she lunges for the crowd.

Upstairs, two Guerrera wolves have made their way to Klaus' study, where they see him kneeling weakly on the floor. Sensing that they're approaching, Klaus flips the paintbrushes in his hands and waits until they get closer. Downstairs, Rosalind has removed the ring from the female security guard's hand, returning more strength to him. Once they're close, Klaus smiles and quickly turns to forcefully throw the paintbrushes toward them, impaling the wolves in their throats and killing them.

Oliver slowly walks around the downstairs of the compound, but is quickly found by Rosalind, who violently beats him up before slamming him against the wall.

"You think you're strong because of that ring you wear? You're nothing. We were strong, we were part of a pack, and you ruined it" she says angrily.

Rosalind pulls the ring off of his finger.

Upstairs, Klaus drags the bodies of the two werewolves he killed toward the canvas he laid on the floor, smiling as he does so.

Downstairs, Rosalind holds Oliver's ring in front of his face.

"If I see you with one of these again, I will kill you myself" she threatened.

Upstairs, Klaus happily dips his paintbrush into the wounds of the corpse's neck and uses his blood as paint while he works on his newest painting.

...Guerrera Mansion...

Francesca and her brothers walk toward the front door just as another large splatter of blood lands on the frosted glass windows. They look alarmed as the door opens by itself, just before a severed head is thrown through the doorway, where it rolls into the foyer and lands at Francesca's feet. Alarmed, Francesca and her brothers slowly approach the door, where Elijah is waiting for them on their front porch. He wipes his bloody hands on a pocket square, and Francesca tries to play it cool.

"Hmm" she smiles fakely. She turns to her brothers "It's fine! He can't come in"

"Can't I?" Elijah asks smirking.

"Don't bluff me! You can't win" she says.

"You mobsters all suffer from such hubris" he laughs.

Francesca raises her eyebrows at him skeptically, but Elijah continues on.

"Did you know Al Capone thought himself invincible back in his day? And, in the end, he was sentenced to the wretched filth of Alcatraz, for which of his atrocities? Anyone?" Elijah asks.

He waits for them to answer, but they remain silent.

"A failure to pay his taxes! I suppose the devil's in the details, isn't it?" Elijah explains.

Elijah looks around the inside of her mansion from the front porch.

"My, my, you have a beautiful home, here" Francesca looks at her brother nervously "I was so pleased when the city took my suggestion to protect its heritage status and invoke imminent domain" he continues.

Francesca's smirk fades in horror.

"I suppose that means this house now belongs to the public. And, as such, anyone can enter without invitation" Elijah says.

Francesca watches in fear as Elijah take a dramatic step forward over the threshold. He smirks as Francesca and her brothers stand defensively and prepare to fight.

...Mikaelson Compound...

Klaus is continuing to paint with the blood of the werewolves he killed, as Elijah returns to the compound and joins him.

"I'm still not at full strength. Which of the rings are unaccounted for?" Klaus asks.

"Only one. I must say, the brothers fought valiantly before Ms. Guerrera escaped" Elijah says.

Klaus turns to Elijah and gives him a look that is both shocked and incredulous.

"You let her get away!?" Klaus asks.

"...Not exactly" Elijah trailed off.

...Backroads Of New Orleans...

Francesca is desperately speeding down the road in her attempt to flee town before the Mikaelsons can kill her. She anxiously turns around to see if anyone is following her, but when she turns back, she sees someone, standing in the middle of the road and slams on her brakes. When Francesca finally stops, she looks up again, but Rosalind is gone. Suddenly, her car door is pulled open, and Rosalind rips her from inside the vehicle.

...Mikaelson Compound...

Rosalind has just returned home and is frantically destroying the furniture in the nursery, completely overwhelmed by her various emotions. Elijah hears the commotion and runs up to see what is going on.

"Hey! Rosie! Please!" he says.

Elijah tries to grab her arms to settle her down, but Rosalind backs away from him as though she's been burned. Elijah looks at her in concern and worry, but Rosalind just seems to be exhausted and disgusted by herself.

"I killed her" she whispered.

...Backroads Of New Orleans...

...flashback...

In flashback, we return to earlier that night, when Rosalind killed Francesca by biting her neck and feeding on her to death in the middle of the back road.

...Mikaelson Compound...

...present time...

In the present day, Rosalind is near tears as Elijah looks at her with sympathy.

"Francesca looked me in the eye and begged me for her life as I tore her apart. But I don't feel better! I don't feel peace! I don't feel anything" she says as tears fell from her eyes.

"It's perfectly natural given what you're experiencing..." he was cut off.

"NOTHING ABOUT WHO I AM IS NATURAL, ELIJAH!" she yells in frustration.

Elijah, seeing how distraught Rosalind is, tries to calm her down.

"As a hybrid, you will begin to experience feelings with a greater intensity. It will take time to master control" he explains.

"I don't want to live like this, Elijah. I hate it! When I was living with the Crescents in the Bayou, I finally understood the...purity of being a wolf... the nobility" She pauses for a beat "I killed eight wolves tonight before I got to Francesca. Eight of my own people. What's noble about that? I acted no better than a..." she shakes her head.

"...Than a vampire?" he says sadly.

"Everything has changed. And not just for me" she whispers.

She walks toward him and looks at him with a heartbroken expression.

"I saw the way you looked at me before. And, I see the way you look at me now. I was a mother, and now I'm a monster" she says.

Elijah looks at her with sympathy, but Rosalind is in no mood to be comforted.

"Things are different now. You can't tell me that they're not" she says and sighs.

She waits for him to say something, but he remains silent. She leaves the room.

"Rosie!" he calls out for her.

She doesn't stop or turn back. Elijah stands in the nursery alone and thinks about what has happened.

...Mikaelson Mansion...

Klaus and Elijah are destroying the stones from the rings they stole from the Guerreras the previous night.

"Could you not just take a sledgehammer to them?" Klaus asks.

"These were forged by a witch, brother. And, as such, only the elements of fire and water can destroy them" Elijah explains.

Elijah rolls up his sleeves and gathers a pitcher of water and a stone bowl with burning charcoal in it.

"I'd have thought this would have brought you greater pleasure" he continues.

"As would I. This was my fault. All of it" Klaus says depressed.

Elijah looks at him in surprise at this confession.

"If I had just accepted Rosie's pregnancy instead of..." His voice breaks "playing king...I should have listened to you. Instead, my greed and my envy robbed me of my children. My actions led to the release of the weapon that can kill not just me, but you" Klaus says.

"In a thousand years, I've survived your attempts to destroy me, brother" Elijah says.

He gathers up the stones and drops them in the bowl with the burning charcoal.

"I imagine I can survive this" he continues.

"You chase my redemption, like a man rolling a stone up an endless mountain" Klaus says with a distant look.

Elijah picks up the pitcher and pours water over the stones and the charcoal, destroying them both.

"Well, no mountain is endless, brother. Some are just steeper than others" Elijah says.

Klaus stares in the bowl, where the stones have broken apart, revealing small drops of Klaus' blood that were magically forged within them.

"As much as I would like to be the one to comfort Rosie in this moment, I believe that only you can understand her grief" Elijah says sympathetically.

"We lost our children...I mean, what could I possibly say to ease her pain?" Klaus says "I am no better than her. You said it yourself"

Elijah places his hand on Klaus' shoulder and squeezes it comfortingly.

"Whatever she needs to hear" Elijah says smiling weakly.

...Mikaelson Compound...

Rosalind was standing in her balcony, looking at the stars above her, holding back her tears as she thinks about her babies.

Klaus appears on the doorway and his heart clenched at the scene in front of him.

"It will get better" he says walking further into the room.

"When? I'm immortal now. If I can't get through today, how am I supposed to get through forever?" she whispers.

Klaus sighs, unsure of what to say, and hesitates for a moment before speaking.

"You know, over the years, I've had my share of friends, enemies, lovers, losses, and triumphs. With time, they all begin to run together. But, you will find that the real moments are vibrant. The rest...just fades away. Your pain will fade" he says and stands besides her.

"Not until I can hold my babies in my arms again" she shook her head.

He took both her hands in his.

"And so you shall, I promise you this my love" he says in assurance "But, in order to do that, we need to regain control of the city. Now, we worked separately to unite those wolves. We can work together to do it again. They don't need to be our enemies" he says.

"After ambushing them, they're not going to want to be our friends, Nik" she says.

"You waged a just war on those who would harm your children! Not only will they respect you, they will answer to you!" he says firmly.

"Why would they do that now?" she asks tilting her head to the side a bit.

"Because you're their queen" he says smiling before cupping her cheeks.

"What about all our other enemies? The witches don't stop even after they're dead" she asks.

"We defeated my mother and her witches because we stood united" he says confidently.

He caressed her cheek.

"That is how we will face all our enemies. As a family" he continues and she smiles emotionally.

"Thank you" she whispers as more tears fall from her blue eyes.

He smiles and kisses her forehead before wrapping his arms around her waist in a hug.

They stood like this for a while, just enjoying the company of each other, after all they were suffering the same pain.

For more comfortable and peaceful Klaus was feeling that moment, having Rosalind again in his arms, alive and finally smiling, even for a brief moment, he had to cut this moment to inform her about how her absence was driving some Mystic Falls' people crazy.

He cleared her throat and she look up into his eyes confused.

"What is it?" she asks.

He sighs.

"As much as I'd like to ignore this..." he trailed off and picked up her phone from his pocket "...It seems your silly friends are in need to speak with you"

She frowned before picking up her phone from his hand and unlocking it. She gasps seeing the amount of messages and missed calls from her family and friends.

"It spent this long since the last time I touched this phone?" she asks to herself.

He only laughs.

"I'll leave you to speak with them" he says and kisses her knuckles before walking away.

For a couple minutes, she just stood there, her thought going far as she thinks about what she was supposed to tell them...well...what kind of lie she'd have to come up with.

Sighing she unlocked her phone and presses her sister's contact name. Putting on her ear, she waits until she answers it, which was very fast by the way.

"ROSIE!" Elena yells from the other line "OH MY GOD! WHERE WERE YOU?"

Before Rosalind could answers she hears loud noises from the other line. Her new super hearing wasn't helping.

"ROSALIND!" she hears Caroline yelling "GIVE ME THE PHONE ELENA!"

A whoosh is heard.

"NO!" Elena argues "SHE CALLED ME"

"GIVE ME THE PHONE!" Caroline insists.

If she wasn't so sad these months, Rosalind would've certainly be laughing her ass off at what was happening.

She decides to end the discussion from the other line, which even involved Damon, Jeremy, Bonnie and Matt.

God, why.

"GUYS!" she yells and suddenly the noises stopped and she sighs "Can I talk?"

"You better start right now!" Jeremy says trying to sound sternly, which only caused her to laugh a little.

"It is everyone in there?" she asks.

"Yeah. Why?" Caroline asks.

Rosalind cleared her throat, holding her tears and preparing herself to what she was going to talk.

"Good" she whispers "I don't wanna explains the exact reason behind my absence, but I love you all enough to share what..." her voice breaks and they all frowned on the other line "...what happened"

"What happened?" Elena asks "Rosie? Are you crying?"

"IS THIS ABOUT KLAUS?" Caroline yells.

Rosalind shook her head, even knowing that they couldn't see.

"No" she sniffs "He didn't do anything. Not this time"

"Then, what's going on?" Bonnie asks.

Rosalind eyes start to tear up and she had to cover her mouth to hold a sob.

"Rosie?" Damon asks "why are you crying? Are the babies okay?"

At the mention of the babies, a sob left her mouth without her consent.

"OH MY GOD!" Caroline squealed happily "YOU CALLED TO TELL US THEY'RE BORN? OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!"

Suddenly all the girls were cheering and the tears just couldn't stop falling from her eyes.

That was enough for the whole century.

"STOP!" she yells shutting her eyes tightly.

The line went silence.

"...why do I have a feeling that something happened?" she hears Damon whispering. Of course, they didn't know about her new hybrid nature.

"Because something did happen" she whispers.

"What...what happened?" Elena asks cautiously. It's been an eternity since the last time she hears her sister like this.

"My babies..." Rosalind says and sniffs holding her chest "...they didn't...they're..."

She couldn't complete her sentence, but it was more than enough for all of them to understand her point.

It was painful for her to lie to them, but even worst to be away from her newborn babies, even knowing they're safe, it didn't ease her suffering.

"Rosie..." Elena whispers "what happened?"

"Do you want us to go to there to see you?" Caroline asks.

Rosalind wipes her tears and sits at her bed.

"I am going to explain this once and I don't intend on speak about this ever again" she sighs "so please, listen and do not ask questions"

She hugs her knees to her chest and takes a deep breath before start explains everything that happened since her arrival in New Orleans, Hayley, the Crescents, her past, the vampires, the witches and what lead to the 'babies' death.

When she finished explaining everything, she was met with the most strange silence she had ever heard.

It was only possible to hear the girls' sniffs and the boys mumbling things under their breaths.

"So...you're now...a hybrid?" Damon asks trying to ease the tension and she playfully rolls her eyes.

"Yeah" she mumbles "Only you would only pay attention to my new nature instead of the thousands of other things I said"

She hears him chuckling a little.

"Are you sure you don't need us there, Rosie?" Elena asks.

"I am" Rosalind says "I can't believe I'm going to say this but right now, Mystic Falls it's safer than here"

"Why don't you come back?" Bonnie asks.

"I can't..." she whispered "...things are more complicated than that"

"How so?" Jeremy asks.

She gulps.

"I can't explain this right now, but I am fine here and..." she pauses a little taking a deep breath "...I have to stay where I am. I'm sorry, but I need some...stability"

Even reluctantly, they agreed with her and spoke a little more and also demanded that she must call them at least once in a week if she doesn't want them to appear at the compound in the middle of the night.

Hanging up, she lays on her bed and hugs her pillow close to her chest. She closes her eyes and her thoughts go far to somewhere safe where Hope and Theodore are being cared by Rebekah.

What has been her force this days is months, is that at least her babies were safe and around someone who certainly loves them almost as much as she does. Rosalind would never be able to repay Rebekah for what she has being doing this past few months. Not that Rebekah needed to, she was living a dream taking care of her nephew and niece.

It didn't take long for her to fall asleep, completely missing the Original Hybrid entering her room and adjusting himself besides her, just to watch her sleeping figure.

Since what happened when the babies were born and she 'died', he developed a new paranoia, even stronger about her being ripped away from him, because frankly, it almost happened and he saw everything happening in front of him.

Is it possible for a thousand years Original Hybrid get traumatized?

So the last few months, every night after she falls asleep, he enters her room and watches her sleeping for a while, before returning to his own, to ease his paranoia, to confirm that she's still there, to feel some sort of comfort and admire her figure.

The absence of their babies was killing him as much as it was killing her, but at least they still have each other and for him, it was more than enough for now, because he new with all his soul that their littlest wolves would return home soon, to their arms, where they truly belongs.

Theodore and Hope. Hope and Theodore.

He smiled thinking about the twins and how perfect they are.

Just like their mother. He thought to himself and glances at Rosalind, before stroking her cheek lovingly.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

New chapter.

Don't forget to vote!!!

💖💖

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.3K 2.2K 26
Many things can change within a year, but it hasn't been a year that passes it is eight. Eight years has so much room for growth, and for everyone to...
409K 5.6K 99
Just some imagines of the originals I find online. If you see your imagine don't get upset and try to have me blocked or whatever, just let me know w...
39.7K 1.3K 30
ミ★ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a sarcastic blonde whose haunted by the dead meets a boy with a perfect smile, who just so happens to be haunted by his past? W...
18.6K 539 28
You know the Mikaelson's story but you don't know mine. My name is Y/n, twin sister of Tatia we are the original doppelgangers . We look nothing alik...