UNBREAKABLE || ⚜️ THE ORIGINA...

By katherinemarciello

"𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬...𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭�... More

!𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭!
|| 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ||
|| 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 ||
|| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝...
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧...
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||

|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||

932 34 3
By katherinemarciello

SEASON ONE - EPISODE FOURTEEN
"LONG WAY BACK FROM HELL"

...Fleur-De-Lis Sanitarium...

Rebekah is laying on an old mattress in a run-down, abandoned hospital, looking pale and sickly as she continues to suffer from the werewolf bites she received in the previous episode. There is a dripping sound by her bedside as she slowly returns to consciousness. When she remembers what happened, she shoots up in bed, only to look around and start hallucinating that the hospital is clean and bustling with nurses caring for the sick. Patients are all groaning and crying in agony while the nurses and doctors tend to them at their bedside; all of the sick are suffering from the Spanish Influenza epidemic in 1919. In reality, the hospital is derelict inside, full of antique beds, wheelchairs, and medical equipment that has been left to rust. Rebekah becomes overwhelmed and starts hyperventilating as she looks around in her hallucination. Blood drips onto the floor; a man drops a bloody rag; another man sits up in bed and coughs up blood into a handkerchief. She gasps as two doctors drop another patient onto a cot and wheel him toward the morgue. She slowly rolls out of the bed, weakened by the werewolf venom in her system. A woman's laughter is heard echoing through the corridors.

"Who's there?" Rebekah asks terrified.

There's no answer. She struggles to get out of that room as quickly as possible and escape. As she reaches the doorway, she plunges through it and escapes outside.

"How the hell did I get here?" Rebekah mutters.

She stumbles toward the steps, but before she can go any farther, she is stabbed in the heart with a wooden stake. She gasps and falls to the ground, only to look up to realize the person who stabbed her looks familiar.

"Genevieve?" Rebekah asks.

"Rebekah, tell me you're not leaving already. I thought we might reminisce" Genevieve fake pouted.

She casts a spell on Rebekah, and she falls unconscious.

Meanwhile inside, Celeste looks over the body of Klaus, who is shirtless and lying on a bed, his wrists tied down by restraints. He too is weakened by Papa Tunde's blade, which has disappeared inside of his chest. He groans and starts to stir.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Rebekah is back in the hospital bed from earlier, the wooden stake Genevieve stabbed her with still buried in her chest. She has just gasped awake to find Genevieve humming softly as she makes an herbal potion, which she mixes with a small amount of her own blood.

"What the hell are you doing, you ruthless bitch?" Rebekah shouts.

"Poor Rebekah. You should rest. You're looking a little peaked" The redhead says.

Genevieve yanks the stake out of Rebekah's chest and lets Rebekah's blood drip into the potion as well.

"Of course, that's to be expected, given the impressive amount of werewolf venom in your system" she continues.

"If I weren't so bloody sick, I'd rip your head off!" Rebekah threatened.

"But you are sick, and comforting the sick always was a talent of mine. I take care of my friends. We were friends, weren't we? Of course we were" Genevieve says mocking.

She takes a cool, damp, washcloth and starts blotting at Rebekah's forehead with it.

...Mikaelson Compound...

Elijah enters the courtyard to find Marcel sending out more troops to search the city.

"Anything?" Elijah asks.

"They're putting eyes and ears out everywhere. Daywalkers are working every contact we've got. Cops, dock workers, guys in the Treme...Word is out: anyone trying to earn favor with me gets a lifetime of it if they find them" Marcel says.

"Good. I need a pen and paper" Elijah says.

He walks away, and after Marcel pauses a moment and rolls his eyes, he follows behind him.

"Hey, am I taking orders from you now, or are we in this together?" Marcel asks annoyed.

Elijah starts removing his jacket.

"Pen and paper, Marcellus. Now!" Elijah demanded.

"I want her back just as much as you do, you know...The both of them" Marcel sighs "Rosie couldn't sleep tonight because of how the babies were agitated and we think it's because of Klaus' absence"

Elijah looks up surprised at Marcel and he just shrugged. When Marcel leaves to get the supplies, Elijah begins stripping off his shirt as he calls out for Rosalind to come into the study.

"ROSIE!" he yells.

She enters the room, typing on her phone.

"Elijah! You're back. Did you find any..." she looks up and stops when she realizes that Elijah is both shirtless and covered in tattooed names and gapes awkwardly "...thing?" She stares at him in confusion and little stunned by the scene in front of her. Seeing her stare at his naked torso, caused him to smirk internally. She cleared her throat "What is happening?"

"I need you to make a list of these names" he says.

While she waits on Marcel, she begins examining the names tattooed across Elijahs shoulders, arms, back, and abdomen. He had to hold a groan to escape from his lips when her delicate hand touched his back.

"Sabine? Elijah, what is this?" she asks reading out loud.

"I believe they represent the names of the women Celeste inhabited for the past two centuries" Elijah says recovering himself.

Marcel rejoins them and hands the paper and pen to Rosalind.

"It's called a Devinette. It's old school. Kind of a riddle. Witches use them to teach their kids. Solve it, and it disappears" Marcel says.

"Why? What's the point?" she asks.

"Celeste forced me to make a choice between yourself and my siblings, and now she means to mock that choice, taunting me with a childish game. The longer the game, the more they suffer. To find Klaus and Rebekah, we need to solve this riddle. The solution lies somewhere in these names" Elijah says and her eyes widened.

"Oh my god..." she whispers.

"The name next to Sabine...Annie La Fleur, she's the witch that was shunned from her coven just over a year ago. Never knew why, but I can find out" Marcel says and leaves the room.

...Fleur-De-Lis Sanitarium...

Klaus is still laying on the bed in one of the abandoned room when Genevieve enters. His eyes are closed, but he seems to be conscious as she gently runs her fingers over the nasty-looking scar left behind from where Papa Tunde's blade embedded into his chest. His eyes, which have dark shadows beneath them, open at her touch, and he looks pale and sweaty.

"You poor thing" Genevieve says.

She speaks to him gently and goes over to the hospital cart to pick up a scalpel off the tray. His eyes watch her as she works.

"Don't worry, I'm here to help" she says in fake concern.

She takes the scalpel and cuts open his stomach along the line of the red scar. Then, she quickly pushes up her sleeve and digs her hand into his chest. He screams and thrashes around in pain, but once she grabs the knife and pulls it out, he begins to finally recover.

...French Quarter...

Elijah is walking down a busy street on his cell phone with Rosalind while he explains what happened to Annie La Fleur.

"She killed herself?" Rosalind asks incredulously.

"Yes, drowned herself in the Mississippi, to be precise. Celeste was clearly tired of the body and ready to take Sabine's" Elijah answers.

"How do you know that?" Rosalind asks.

"Because she leaped to her death from the very location Celeste and I had our first kiss" Elijah answers cautiously.

"Poetic, I guess...in a creepy-vendetta sort of way" Rosalind says awkwardly.

"All these names, these lives, stolen that Celeste might take her revenge. I suppose we have no choice but to see where they take us. Rosie, I have to go. I'll call you back" Elijah says.

"Elijah, wait!" Rosalind says hurried.

"What is it?" he asks surprised by her tone.

"Ask Marcel if he knows anything about a name on that list...Brynne Deveraux. Sophie said that it was her family's bloodline that put the curse on the Crescent wolves, but Celeste said that she was the only one that could break it. If Brynne Deveraux was actually Celeste when she cast the spell, then maybe Celeste can still break it" she says.

"I'll see what he knows" he says.

"Elijah, I'm really sorry that you're going through this. If I had known that Celeste made you choose who to help..." he cuts her off.

"You were going to die in that fire Rosie along with yours and Niklaus' children. There was no choice" Elijah says.

He hangs up before Rosalind can say anything more.

...Mikaelson Compound...

She sighs glances down at her stomach.

"What did your father do?!" she whispers caressing her stomach, even knowing she wouldn't get any answer.

...Fleur-De-Lis Sanitarium...

Klaus is now sitting upright in his bed, and Genevieve has redressed him in his black thermal top. He still looks weak and pale as he glares at her.

"My wound isn't healing" he growled.

"The amount of dark magic contained in that blade? It's gonna take a little while" she says.

"You're one of them, aren't you? The witches back from the dead, seeking vengeance? Why show me kindness?" he asks suspiciously.

She caresses his face.

"You never did anything to me. And the truth is, seeing you like this, I can't help but pity you" she says in a flirty tone which caused a wave of disgust in the hybrid.

If this was happening before Klaus met Rosalind, he wouldn't mind to play along this flirty game. He couldn't recall how many times he used a night of sex as a reward or a way to form allies. But just the thought of having another woman in his arms resulted in a weird feeling inside his stomach and a type of pain in his heart that certainly wasn't caused because of the wound.

"Then betray the others and stand with me" he tried to cover his thoughts.

She smirks and leans her face closer to his.

"I don't know..." she smiles mischievously "Depends on how you're planning on reward me"

Her hands dropped from his shoulders to his tights.

He groaned in disgust.

"Get your hands off me witch!" he shouted, even weak.

"Why?" she smirks "because of the little she wolf? What was her name? Oh yes, Rosalind...isn't it?"

He growled at her tone as she speaks about Rosalind.

"We will talk about the fun part later" she continues  "we need to have a talk about your sister"

Klaus' facial expression goes even darker as she walks away from him.

"Rebekah is of no concern to you. If you mean to harm her..." she cuts him off.

"Ah, the protective brother. A shame that loyalty isn't reciprocated. But then, I'm no stranger to Rebekah's treachery. Something you and I have in common. Here"

She holds out the bowl full of the herbal potion with hers and Rebekah's blood in it.

"Drink. I'm just trying to help you. Heal you. Get you to see the truth that's been right in front of you for almost a century" she says.

Klaus drinks, but he gags on it before he can swallow it and about spits it out. Genevieve puts her hand over his mouth, tipping his head back and forcing him to swallow it, and he just barely chokes it down.

"Your sister had an unfortunate run-in with some wolves last night. I imagine you're tasting the venom in her blood. It's the only way I can show you what you need to see. In her weakened state, I'll be able to guide her down Memory Lane. That's how I'm going to have my revenge. By showing you her betrayal"

She puts her hand on his forehead and magically links their minds. Rebekah, who is hallucinating as she stumbles down the corridor, looks up to see Klaus standing at the other end of the hall, scowling at her.

"Niklaus!" she yells.

She runs toward him, passing several rooms on the way. In the first room, there is a young boy sitting on a table, his eyes are darkened with purplish bruises, and he holds a handkerchief to his mouth as he coughs up blood. In the next room, a teen girl in a pink night gown sits in a bathtub staring at Rebekah, as blood drips down her mouth and onto her grown. In the final room, an old man claps his hand against his chest and coughs up blood. She cringes as she passes the sign on the wall that reads 'Crematorium'. When she reaches the door, she pushes it open and is transported into a flashback.

...Mikaelson Compound...

Rosalind and Hayley are at the study. The blonde is typing on the laptop when Elijah enters.

"Hey, look, I found..." she starts.

Elijah stops her with a gesture to indicate he has news.

"You were right about the Deveraux witch" he says in a low tone.

Before they can say anything more, Marcel joins them.

"Find anything about Clara, the mystery witch?" he asks.

"Not much. She was a nurse at the Fleur-de-Lis Sanitarium" Rosalind says.

Marcel freezes and visibly begins to panic.

"Recognize her?" Rosalind asks.

She clicks on a picture and points to her so Marcel and Elijah can see what she looked like.

"Top row, second from the right" she says.

"No, I don't. Marcel?" Elijah asks.

Elijah turns to look at Marcel to hear what he has to say, and notices how alarmed and worried he looks.

"Marcel? Do I need to remind you that Niklaus and Rebekah are somewhere suffering horribly? If you know something, talk" Elijah says.

"The Sanitarium. That's where you'll find them" Marcel says nervous.

"Are you sure? How do you know?" Rosalind asks suspiciously.

"I just know" Marcel tries to play cool.

"How do you know?" Elijah asks.

"If I'm right, you need to know exactly what we're walking into. We did something, Rebekah and I...I think the witches are trying to use it against her. It was, uh...something that you're not gonna like" Marcel says cautiously and Rosalind notices his state.

"Marcel...what did you do?" she thought to herself.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Marcel has just informed Elijah, Rosalind and Hayley that he and Rebekah had summoned Mikael to New Orleans in 1919.

"For the better part of a century, I have wondered how Father found us, what foolish mistake that we had made to destroy our time in the one place that we could finally call home. Did you know, I even blamed myself for a time, Marcellus?" Elijah says.

"Elijah..." Rosalind starts.

"Niklaus treated you like a son" Elijah ignored her.

"Rebekah. I loved her. I still love her. All we ever wanted was to be together, but as long as Klaus was around, that was never gonna happen. But hey, I guess you wouldn't know anything about that, huh?" Marcel says.

"When Klaus learns the truth, there will be no end to his rage. I will not let my sister suffer that wrath" Elijah says determined.

"Then we need to get to them before he learns the truth" Marcel says.

"Do you think he'll dagger her?" Rosalind asks.

Elijah sighs, still glaring at Marcel.

"The rage on my brother's head, will certainly go further than only daggers"
Elijah says and both sisters gulped.

...Fleur-De-Lis Sanitarium...

"I'm sorry. I know how much this hurts. To see what she did. To see who she really is. But you needed to know. You needed to see it. And now that you have, you can take your revenge. Our revenge. Please. Go ahead. You'll need your strength for what comes next" The redhead says to Klaus.

Genevieve holds out her arm and offers it to him. Klaus feeds from her as she slowly undoes his bindings. Once he's free, he jumps up suddenly, instantly aiming Papa Tunde's blade at her heart. Genevieve looks momentarily afraid, but Klaus ultimately leaves her unharmed so he can go after his sister instead.

"REBEKAH! REBEKAH!" he starts to yell after his little sister.

Elijah and Marcel arrive outside the sanitarium.

"We should divide the building. I'll start at one end, you at the other" Elijah says.

Inside, Rebekah sees Klaus in the hallway and begins to panic.

"Nik. Nik, it isn't true" she tried to convince him.

"I want to believe you, sister. But your face tells a differently story" Afraid, Rebekah vamp-speeds away from him. He starts to yell after her "YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM ME, REBEKAH! NOR CAN YOU RUN. THIS ENDS NOW"

Outside, Celeste leaves the sanitarium and starts walking down the street toward the French Quarter. However, Rosalind and Hayley sneaks up behind her and hits her hard over the head with a shovel, causing her to be knocked out as she falls to the ground.

"Uhh!" Celeste groaned in pain.

"Hey, there, witch bitch. You and I are gonna have a little chat" Rosalind says and Hayley smirks.

Inside, Klaus com to hunt Rebekah. She finally stops in one of the abandoned rooms, where he eventually finds her.

"Rebekah! Tired of running?" he mocked angrily.

"I know how much you enjoy the chase. I'd sooner deny you the pleasure" she says.

"Well, then I'll take my pleasures in other ways. No more 'daggered in a box' for you. Trust me, sister, you'll long for what the dagger offered. This will be far less merciful. How to describe exactly what this blade does?" he asks.

"You don't have to do this, Nik" she pleaded.

"After I plunge this into your heart, you will be immobilized, imprisoned in a state of raw, inescapable anguish. Time loses all meaning. It's not unlike a living hell, which I find rather fitting, given your treachery" he says.

"Then do it. If that's what you really want" she says fearfully.

"Are we skipping the part where you beg for mercy? For forgiveness? Because I was really looking forward to that" he smirks.

"I'll pass. I know better than to think it would do me any good" she says.

"That's it, then? You concede? Like a lamb to the slaughter. What would your father think of you now?" he says in disgust.

Rebekah lunges toward Klaus, but he throws her off easily. Still weak from the werewolf venom, she grunts in pain as she falls to the floor. Covertly grabbing a wooden plank as a weapon, she gets up and rushes toward Klaus again, hitting him repeatedly with it. Klaus is stronger, though, and throws her off again. Before he can do further harm to her, Marcel suddenly arrives and starts to attack him.

"Just the man I wanted to see" Klaus says.

"Uhh" Marcel groaned in pain and Klaus hits him again.

"Rebekah's punishment won't be complete until she watches you die" Klaus says.

"Nik, it was my idea to summon Mikael. If you're gonna hurt anyone, it should be me" she says hoping to help Marcel.

"Such loyalty to your beloved. You know, if you had offered me even a fraction of the same, I wouldn't have to do this" Klaus says.

He lifts the blade, about to stab Rebekah in the heart with it, but Elijah intervenes and stabs it into Klaus' chest.

"Go. Both of you. Run as far and as fast as you can. Run!" Elijah says.

Rebekah and Marcel get away, leaving Elijah with a disabled Klaus in his arms.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

New chapter!!!

Don't forget to vote!!!

💖💖

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 486 28
You know the Mikaelson's story but you don't know mine. My name is Y/n, twin sister of Tatia we are the original doppelgangers . We look nothing alik...
9.9K 294 23
ミ★ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a sarcastic blonde whose haunted by the dead meets a boy with a perfect smile who just so happens to be haunted by his past? Wi...
5.7K 197 26
[𝖮𝖭 𝖦𝖮𝖨𝖭𝖦] ❝ till forever ends ❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖠𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝖻𝖾𝗌 starts a new life in new orleans 𝗈𝗋 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂�...
125K 3.6K 46
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...