UNBREAKABLE || ⚜️ THE ORIGINA...

By katherinemarciello

"𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬...𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭�... More

!𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭!
|| 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ||
|| 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 ||
|| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝...
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧...
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||

|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||

1.1K 36 16
By katherinemarciello

SEASON ONE - EPISODE THIRTEEN
"CRESCENT CITY"

...Lafayette Cemetery...

At Lafayette Cemetery, a loud heartbeat is heard inside the Deveaux tomb. Monique Deveraux opens her eyes and starts screaming for help when she realizes that she is trapped in her grave, though her voice is raspy and quiet from disuse.

...St Anne's Church...

At St. Anne's Church, Father Kieran is holding the first mass since the massacre.

"Thank you all for coming. It means more than I can tell you. We gather today for the first public service of our newly reopened church. St. Anne's can finally once again be the heart of our community, where we can congregate as a people united. Here, this hour, we come together to praise God and give thanks. The events that took place at our church were tragic" Kieran says.

Kieran continues his sermon while Klaus and Marcel, who are sitting next to each other in the pew, start to talk quietly. Marcel sees a red-haired woman he recognizes across the church, but he can't get a proper look at her.

"Problem?" Klaus asks.

"No" Marcel shook his head.

"Then pay attention. We're meant to seem like devoted parishioners" Klaus says.

"...and it is that hope in our hearts, and with the help of many benefactors, that allows us to be here today. So, we gather with renewed spirit, made stronger, committed to the ideals of peace and love. Amen" Kieran finishes.

While Kieran speaks, the newly-resurrected Bastianna enters the church and watches from the back.

"Amen" all the church's attendants say.

...Lafayette Cemetery...

In the cemetery, Celeste/Sabine leads her tour guide through the rows of tombs.

"Each tomb is well cared for. Families honor their dead with display of affection and respect" she explains.

Still trapped inside her grave, Monique calls out for help, but the group outside doesn't hear her.

"Is someone there?" Monique asks desperately.

"This place belongs to the Deveraux family, known throughout the Quarter for their strong connection to witchcraft" Celeste/Sabine continues.

"Please help me!" Monique starts to scream.

"And, if you look close, these fresh bricks tell us someone in the family has recently fallen" Celeste/Sabine says.

Desperate, Monique screams. The tourists look disturbed by the noise. Suddenly, Monique uses her magic to blast the wall of bricks out of the way, causing her to tumble out of the tomb. The tourists are frightened, though some begin taking pictures with their cameras. Celeste seems unperturbed by this revelation, though, and simply crouches down to smile at her.

"Hello, Monique. Welcome back to the land of the living" Celeste/Sabine smirks.

...Mikaelson Compound...

Elijah crouches down to examine Papa Tunde's corpse, while Marcel and Klaus stand beside him and watch.

"Can I get you anything, brother? A magnifying glass? A pipe, perhaps?" Klaus asks sarcastically.

"You have a theory you'd like to share with us, Niklaus?" Elijah asks annoyed.

"Back in the day, the witches wanted to send a threat, they'd just kill a chicken and leave it on your doorstep" Marcel says eyeing the body.

"It's rather a large and ominous chicken, wouldn't you say?" Elijah jokes.

"Papa Tunde defeated Rebekah with ease, almost got the two of us as well. If he was supposed to be the prize fighter, why leave him for dead in our front yard?" Klaus asks.

Rebekah arrives and joins them.

"Well, don't you look cheery. Listen to this...A girl literally exploded from a grave today as Sabine was giving a tour of the city of the dead. It was Monique Deveraux" Rebekah explains.

"What?" Klaus asks.

"The tourists thought it was part of the show, but the witches are celebrating like it's some kind of bloody miracle" Rebekah says.

"Maybe it is. They think that all hope is lost, but now suddenly a Harvest girl is resurrected. This is how we're gonna get Davina back...kill the witch who took her place" Marcel says.

Rosalind and Hayley joins them.

The blonde sees the body on the floor and covers her eyes in attempt to not feel nauseous by the scene in front of her.

"Does anyone cares to cover this creepy-dead-body, for the sake of the pregnant lady here?" Rosalind asks raising one hand, while the other was still covering her eyes.

Rebekah takes random blanket and covers Papa Tunde's body.

"Done" she says and Rosalind removes her hand from her eyes.

"Thank you" Rosalind says and Rebekah smiles at her "Anyway, me and Hayley, we have a theory"

She gestures to the brunette.

"Celeste. I mean, it's got to be. Davina was trying to tell us, she was drawing pictures of Celeste. She was warning us that a great evil is coming" Rosalind explains.

"First, Papa Tunde returns to settle old scores, now your murdered lover is back. This isn't witches attacking vampires. They're declaring war on us" Klaus says walking over the pregnant blonde.

In the study, Rebekah and Elijah are talking. Rebekah goes to the bar and pours herself a drink.

"It's not too early for scotch, is it, with all the witchy shenanigans and subterfuge afoot?" Rebekah asks.

"It is entirely too early if one intends to drive, yes" Elijah says.

"Funny, I don't have any plans to go anywhere" Rebekah says.

"Rosie's not safe here. You have to take her and Hayley to the plantation house until this is over" Elijah says.

"Are you worried about Rosie, or whether or not you can trust me?" Rebekah asks.

"It's precisely because I trust you that I'm asking you to do this" Elijah explains.

"Here's a novel idea...why don't you let Rosie decide for herself? Why are you dictating her fate? It is not enough Nik trying to boss her around?" Rebekah asks annoyed.

"You know why" Elijah says and looks away, but Rebekah knew his feelings for the stunning blonde girl.

"Then perhaps you should take her yourself" Rebekah suggested.

"Well, then that would make me the very hypocrite you've accused me of being. Rebekah, I cannot legislate my feelings. My actions, however...So, would you kindly do this for me?" Elijah asks kindly.

"You know our dear Rosie loves to be told what to do. She's not gonna like it. But I will do it for you, if only to end this silly quarrel between the two of us" she says.

Rebekah leaves the room. As soon as she reaches the hallway, Marcel grabs her and pull her into an alcove.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" she asks startled.

"Listen, everybody's running off looking for resurrected witches. Meanwhile, I think I saw one at the church..Genevieve" Marcel says.

"What?" Rebekah asks surprised.

"I can't be sure. I only caught her out of the corner of my eye. Been with Klaus since. But it looked like her. And you and I both know that she would have a reason to wanna be back. A lot of unfinished business, a lot of secrets that you and I don't want getting out" Marcel says worried.

"I have to take Rosie and Hayley to the plantation. You need to find Genevieve and end this. End it like we did the last time" Rebekah says.

Marcel nods in understanding and leaves.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Rosalind was collecting some stuff to take to the plantation mansion, when Klaus entered her room, anxiously.

"What's wrong?" she asks seeing his tension.

He doesn't say anything, just walks over her and engulfed her in a tight hug.

Rosalind was took by surprise, but circled her arms around his neck after a few seconds.

"Is there anything I should know?" she asks, still in his arms.

He tear himself a little away from her, but still hold her tight by her waist.

"Please be careful and stay besides Rebekah" he says and she frowned.

"I'm going to the plantation exactly to be safe..." she trailed off.

"Still...do not play the protector role today" she raises an eyebrow "please, for me"

They stare at each other nonstopping. A few seconds after, Rosalind groaned and looks away from his intense gaze, causing him to smirk in victory.

"Fine" she huffs "I'll behave"

"Thank you" he says softly before cupping her cheeks and kissing her soft lips.

Withdrawing from the kiss, Rosalind smiles biting her lower lip, feeling the redness on her cheeks, which he loved.

"I'll be going my love" he says, brushing a few strands of her hair out of her beautiful face "Bye you" he pecks her lips again before kneeling in front of her "Bye you two! Please, take care of your mother"

He kisses her stomach affectionately and she smiles loving, while playing with his dirty blonde curls.

...Mikaelson's Plantation Mansion...

Rosalind, Rebekah and Hayley have just arrived at the former Mikaelson mansion, and are walking toward the front porch.

"I thought I was gonna have to drag you to the plantation kicking and screaming" Rebekah says to Rosalind surprised.

"Yeah, well, we all just wanna protect me and the babies, right?" Rosalind says glancing around.

"Hey, I'm on your side, remember? So, what gives?" Rebekah asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Tonight's a full moon, Bekah" Rosalind explains.

"So what? You're preggers, you can't turn" Rebekah says, then looks at Hayley "Your sister though..."

Rosalind and Hayley smirked at each other.

"She won't need to turn" Rosalind says.

"How so?" Rebekah asks.

Hayley hold out her hand, showing the moonlight ring that belongs to Rosalind.

"Oh, right!" Rebekah says "Old family ring. Lucky you, wolf girl"

Hayley huffs in annoyance and Rosalind laughs.

"Yes, but I wanted to invite a few people over..." Rosalind trailed off.

"Of course. Every red-blooded American werewolf will be a bundle of fur and sharp teeth tonight, whilst your cursed Crescent Clan will be..." Rosalind cut her off.

"Human, but only for a few hours, and won't be again until the next full moon, so...I asked Josh to get a message out to Eve in the Bayou" Rosalind says.

"Josh isn't dead yet? Well good on him. I love a nice survival story" Rebekah says.

Rebekah notices a man wheeling a dolly out of the house.

"Who the bloody hell is that?" Rebekah asks.

"Kegs out back, alright?" Rosalind asks.

"Yup" the man nods.

Rosalind clears her throat awkwardly and turns back to Rebekah.

"Right. It appears you weren't gonna wait for me to grant you permission to throw a kegger" Rebekah says smirking.

"Listen, you all want me safe? Fine. I'll do as I'm told. I'll play damsel in the glass tower. But tonight's the one night a month that we can meet my family" Rosalind looks at Hayley "Now, you could rat me out and send me to my room, or you could help us to throw one hell of a party...I know you wish to get to know this part of me" the three girls smirks at each other.

...French Quarter...

Celeste/Sabine walks down a street, followed by Elijah. She turns around to face him.

"Elijah. To what do I owe the pleasure?" she asks.

"My family needs an ally among the witches, and you've helped us in the past. Perhaps together we can avoid an unnecessary conflict" Elijah explains.

"They may be willing to make a deal, if it were with the noble Elijah. But there will never be any peace at long as it involves Klaus" she says.

"Is that what all this is about? You want my brother out of town?" Elijah asks.

"I'm just telling you how they feel. My people are scared, they're desperate, but they're not dumb. You have a niece on the way. It stands to reason you'd be willing to discuss how to run him out of the city" Celeste/Sabine says.

"Let's walk together. You can take me on one of your famous tours" she says.

...The Bayou...

Rosalind and Hayley are hanging up some clothes for the Crescent werewolves to put on when they turn into humans with the full moon. As they're about to leave, the golden-eyed wolf who has been protecting Rosalind appears and stares at her.

"Hello again. I'm looking forward to meeting you soon" Rosalind says smiling at the wolf.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The Crescent werewolves have just transformed back into humans, and pull clothing the sisters left for them off of the clothes line before they dress themselves for the party.

...Mikaelson's Plantation Mansion...

At the plantation house, Rebekah is cooking crawfish in the kitchen while she leaves Marcel a voicemail.

"So help me God, Marcel, if you don't call me back with an update, I will kill you myself" she says frustrated.

Suddenly, a blonde, shirtless Crescent wolf shows up in the kitchen, and when Rebekah finally notices him, she's startled by his appearance.

"Oh. I beg your pardon. I was expecting someone...furrier" she says awkwardly.

"You're one of them, aren't you? An Original?" the man, Oliver asks.

"Yes. You might want to say that with some more respect" She pauses "I suppose you'll be wanting Rosie and Hayley"

"Or I could just talk to you. I'm Oliver. I didn't catch your name" he says.

"I'm Rebekah" She calls out into the next room "Rosie, the party's here!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Most of the party has moved into the backyard, which has been decorated by dozens of candles and strings of lights. Some werewolves are playing instruments while the others dance to the music. Off to the side, Oliver is trying to get Rebekah to dance with him.

"Come on, you can do better than that!" he says.

"Sorry, I've got a burdened brain tonight" she says.

"No, no, no, no, no, no. Tonight is not the night for burdens. It's to celebrate. It's to enjoy life for the few hours that we get to live it. It's to hug our friends, our family, and to dance our asses off" he says taking her hand.

Rosalind has just walked back inside, where she's tidying up empty cups and beer cans in the living room. A Crescent werewolf with shaggy, curly brown hair comes up behind Rosalind and joins her.

"I seriously doubt you invited us here to wait on us" He pauses for a beat "You're Rosalind. I'm Jackson. It's nice to see you again"

"You're the wolf who's been watching me" she realizes.

"I gotta keep my eye on you. Precious cargo and all" he says.

"Right. Gotta protect the miracle babies" she says caressing her stomach.

"No, that's not what I meant. I don't care about the baby" she raises an eyebrow "Sorry, that came out wrong. I mean, of course I care. You're a Labonair. The oldest one. A baby, it's a big deal. But personally, my interest is in you" he says.

"You don't even know me" she says.

"Our parents knew each other. They were of the same people, but not the same bloodline. Now, you know how pack hierarchy works, right? Everybody has their part to play, and...we had our part, too" he says and she looks more confused.

"What part was that?" she asks.

He sighs.

"...You were supposed to be my sister-in-law and your sister Hayley, my wife" Rosalind's eyes widened at the news.

...French Quarter...

Elijah has just awakened on the ground, and is breathing heavily, still weakened from the spell Celeste cast on him.

"You poisoned me with a kiss. At least you haven't lost your sense of irony" he says standing up.

"We may have time for more. But first, I'm going to cure you of your greatest flaw...this absurd devotion to your lunatic family" she says.

"Your anger is with me. Now, if you have come here seeking revenge..." she cuts him off.

"Oh, I'll have my revenge. Starting with Klaus. He is gonna know pain and torment like he's never felt before. Unless you choose to save him, of course. But then that leaves Rebekah, your tragic sister. She's about to find herself in quite the predicament. You could save her. But then that leaves precious Rosie in jeopardy..." she says smirking.

"No. No, no..." he panicked thinking about the blonde.

"Poor girl. She has no idea how dangerous it is to be loved by you and your brother. Oh well. With your body weakened by my spell, you won't be able to save them all. You'll recover with just enough time to choose one. Who will it be? I can't wait to find out" she says.

...Mikaelson's Plantation Mansion...

Jackson is sitting at the piano in the living room, playing quietly, while Rosalind and Hayley stands next to him.

Both sisters stunned by the new revelations.

"I know it's a lot to take in" he says.

"You think? I just wanted to meet my family. I never imagined I'd meet my brother-in-law from some weird-ass arranged marriage" Rosalind says "let alone my sister her husband"

"I guess you don't know about any of this because there was never anyone around to teach you. The Crescents aren't just any pack of wolves. The bloodline goes back to the very beginning. Two families...yours and mine. I guess that makes us kind of a royalty" he says.

"This is a joke, right? I mean, if you're royalty, where's the throne?" Hayley asks.

"New Orleans used to be our town, and we lost it all because of some in-fighting. The vampires came after us, and if our families were united, we could've taken them. So, our parents decided to bring the two lines back together, and...you and I were betrothed" he then glances at Rosalind "and you're the alpha betrothed to another alpha...my older brother"

"I'm sorry. This is ridiculous" Rosalind says in a scoff.

"It shouldn't be your brother to explains all this madness to Rosie? It wasn't him the alfa-husband?" Hayley asks and Jackson looks down.

"He would love to meet you..." he says looking at Rosie "But I don't it's possible anymore"

"Why not?" Rosalind asks.

"He died years ago" Jackson says, surprising both sisters "Vampire attack, he saved every last wolf from our pack, but unfortunately, he didn't make it"

Rosalind took Jackson's hand in hers.

"I'm sorry" she says sympathetically "I can imagine how hard it was. I don't know what I would do if I lost one of my siblings"

Hayley smiles, happily at the new sense of family.

"Siblings?" Jackson asks.

"Long story" Rosalind says and they laugh.

"Look, obviously things didn't work out the way anyone thought they would. Our pack made a huge misstep with the vampires when we refused to back down, and Marcel had us cursed by a witch. You are the last ones of your bloodline, Amanda and Andrea" he looks at both sisters "Or Rosalind and Hayley, whatever you call yourselves. These people will follow you" he says this time to Rosie "You're the older twin, you're the alpha. You can help them...you and what you represent"

"And what is that exactly?" Hayley asks.

"A time when things were different. When our people fought back. And after everything you two went through to find us...You're the ones who's gonna break our curse" Jackson says and they looked confused.

"What are you talking about?" Rosalind asks.

"Your witch friend. She told Eve she was coming here tonight to set us free" Jackson says and Hayley looks at her sister confused.

"Wait, what witch friend?" Rosalind asks.

...Lafayette Cemetery...

Bastianna, Celeste and Genevieve are standing outside one of the tomb. Each of them are holding a candle in their hands while they chant a spell.

"Fumée chaleur vicieux enfermé les vitres la bas" they chant.

...French Quarter...

Elijah awakens once again on the ground. His phone starts buzzing, and when he sees that it's Rosalind, he answers it. He's still breathing heavily as he tries to recover from the spell.

"Rosie!" he says worried.

"Elijah, something's going on with the witches" Rosalind says fast.

"Listen to me. You and Hayley were right. Celeste is back. Niklaus, Rebekah...you're all in danger" Elijah says and Rosalind's heart ache thinking about them, especially Klaus.

...Mikaelson's Plantation Mansion...

At the plantation house, the door claps shut by a gust of wind as Rosalind, still on the phone with Elijah, returns to where Jackson is waiting in the living room.

"What's going on?" Jackson asks.

"It's a trap. I didn't make a deal with any witch" Rosalind says.

"What?" Jackson asks.

"Those bitches" Hayley muttered.

"Rosie, you have to find Rebekah. You stay with her until I get there" Elijah says through the phone.

A fire starts around the perimeter of the plantation house. When Rosalind, Hayley and Jackson go to rush out the door, they find they can't because a boundary spell has been set over the threshold.

"Elijah, it's a spell. They're trapping us inside" Rosalind says panicking.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"We have to get out of here" Hayley says, while Rosalind tries to look out for any exit.

Jackson tries to break through the window with the piano stool, but it shatters upon impact, leaving the window intact. The flames continue to grow inside the house, torching the curtains and carpet. Jackson grabs a tablecloth from an end table and pours the water from a vase of flowers onto it before handing it to Rosalind.

"Here. Breathe through this" he says.

Rosalind does as she's told, but continues to cough as Hayley uses her sleeve to breath through. The fire continues growing in size, burning its way up the walls toward the ceiling. Suddenly, the window shatters. It's Elijah, who has thrown himself through the wall from the outside to save Rosalind and Hayley. He grabs them and vamp-speeds them outside to safety.

"Are you okay?" Elijah asks eyeing the pregnant girl "Where's Rebekah?"

"I don't know. She went off with one of them" She look at her urgently "Elijah, my friend is still in there. Please"

Elijah sighs and rushes back inside. Inside, Jackson falls to the floor, coughing as the fire rages on. Elijah makes it inside and helps him up.

"On your feet" Elijah says.

He vamp-speeds Jackson outside and deposits him next to the girls on the ground.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Rosalind, Hayley and Jackson are standing outside in front of the burning plantation house.

"I have to go. The moon" Jackson says looking up.

"Listen, Jackson. I wanna thank you for protecting me. Not just tonight" Rosalind says "and again, I'm sorry for your brother"

Jackson smiles looking straight into her eyes, he was beginning to understand why people fall on their knees so easily for her.

"I have been dreaming about this since I was a kid" he says looking at Hayley, who looks down shyly "My brother always believed that one day he would find you...I never thought it would go like this" he finishes now directing his words at Rosalind.

He goes to walk away, but Rosalind stops  him after eyeing her sister.

"Hey. We won't stop until we find a way to break this curse. I promise" Rosalind says serious.

Jackson says nothing. He gives them a long look before he leaves.

...Mikaelson Compound...

Marcel has gathered his vampire army in the courtyard to organize a search party for Klaus and Rebekah.

"We've looked everywhere for him. Tore apart the Cauldron, the City of the Dead. Wherever they got him, he ain't in the French Quarter" Diego says.

Elijah returns to the compound and furiously storms toward Marcel.

"MARCEL!" he yells "Where is my brother?"

"I got guys out looking for him right now." Marcel says.

Elijah, enraged, starts throwing vampires against the walls.

"Elijah! Stop!" Rosalind says walking over them.

"Klaus threw one of his classic temper tantrums, snapped my neck, tried to take on a coven of witches by himself. He got dropped. I don't know where he is or how to find him" Marcel says frustrated.

"They also have Rebekah. Every one of you will help me to find them. I'm gonna kill them all" Elijah says through gritted teeth.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Don't forget to vote!!!

I hope you enjoy!!!

💖💖

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 447 33
One heart divided between two families. What was one Slayer supposed to do when she was being torn in two different directions? One that dragged her...
5.5K 190 25
[𝖮𝖭 𝖦𝖮𝖨𝖭𝖦] ❝ till forever ends ❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖠𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝖻𝖾𝗌 starts a new life in new orleans 𝗈𝗋 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂�...
403K 5.5K 99
Just some imagines of the originals I find online. If you see your imagine don't get upset and try to have me blocked or whatever, just let me know w...
886K 20.8K 143
- ❝𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ ✨🐺 ❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭...