𝘨𝘢𝘒𝘳π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘒𝘯 𝘒𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭...

By -laheyswifey

"Young love tends to be based on nothing but feelings. The couple has not yet faced and overcome a challenge... More

π—‚π—‡π—π—‹π—ˆ.
prologue.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘.
Β².01
Β².02
Β².03
Β².04
Β².05
Β².06
Β².07
Β².08
Β².09
Β².10
Β².11
Β².12
Β².13
π™°πšŒπš πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ.
Β³.01
Β³.02
Β³.03
Β³.04
Β³.05
Β³.06
Β³.07
Β³.09
Β³.10
Β³.11
Β³.12
Β². π™°πšŒπš πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ
Β³.13
Β³.14
Β³.15
Β³.16
Β³.17
Β³.18
Β³.19
Β³.20
Β³.21
Β³.22
π–Ύπ—‰π—‚π—…π—ˆπ—€π—Žπ–Ύ.

Β³.08

1K 36 26
By -laheyswifey

<narrators pov>

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Everyone had been laying low for the past week after losing Boyd. Everyone was healing in their own way.

Derek had the comfort of Ava as well as Cora with Angie as well. Everyday they felt closer and closer till the point they felt like a family now and they now realized how much they needed that.

Ava and Derek had finally sat Angie down to talk about what she felt of them being together. Angie didn't have a problem with it; she couldn't find a reason to, she liked her life this way. She liked to see her mom actually love someone and not have to fake it because of her, Angie owed that to her mom.

Isaac was still sneaking around with Angie but it was harder now that they couldn't go to their house because it got sold and everything had officially moved out and he was now staying with Scott. Instead now they sneaked around in her car or if they got bold enough even Angie's room.

They had successfully done it once but only because her parents weren't around they weren't sure if they could try again.

Since everything had been calm around the town the teens had decided to gather at the loft and order takeout and have a fun game night. It was Lydia's idea and Angie just backed her up and eventually Scott and stiles joined in and Scott made Isaac go not that he minded but he had to act like he didn't want to.

Cora was convinced by Angie wanting her to believe it was going to be a good thing to do. She understood that it was sad losing Boyd but sticking around being sad was not going to fix it; they needed to keep going for him and take the alpha pack down to honor him.

Saturday night Cora, Lydia and Angie gathered at the loft and brought out some bean bags and couches so everyone could sit. When everyone got there they decided to order burgers and other snacks that Ava and Derek went to get while the others played an intense game of uno.

"Stiles drop another plus two and I swear I will take the whole deck and shove it right up your..."

"Okay okay I'm sorry but that's the only card I had!" Stiles shouted defending himself from Angie.

"Okay fine someone reverse it I'll show you the cards I have" Angie challenged looking at the boy that sat next to her making everyone chuckle.

"Wait hold on..." Scott said, picking up his phone answering a call making the game pause for a moment.

Nobody bothered to find out who was on the phone or even listen to the conversation; they just continued to talk ignoring how Scott told them to keep their voices down.

"I promised my mom I would have dinner with her today, maybe another time..."

"Stiles, try and look at my cards again and I swear..." Angie was stopped when she felt a chip hit her head making her look up to Scott now paying attention to his conversation.

"Oh...no that's okay..." Allison said from the other side of the phone now making everyone remain silent.

"I'm sorry Allison," Scott said and hung up.

"Scott, I thought it was your mom..." Angie muttered knowing it made him upset.

"I understand you don't like her okay I really do but there's no need to shove it in her face that she's being left out" everyone stayed silent fearing for Scott knowing the girl would probably talk bad but she didn't.

She could tell Allison was really sorry about what happened and knew it must suck being left out but she couldn't stand being around Allison for now. She had to forgive her step by step. Letting Alkisom back in couldn't be easy, it wasn't something Angie was just going to consider fast.

She was the one living with the consequences of what Allison did to her. Yes being left out was cruel but living everyday with the fear of being found by the witches because she activated her curse was worse.

"We're actually going to have breakfast together tomorrow" Angie mentioned, making a few of their jaws drop. "She wants to talk and I'm ready to talk too I'm not saying I will forgive her I don't think I will for a while and it will definitely not go back to being the same especially after everything I know now but I'm willing to talk about it now"

Everyone remained silent, not knowing what to reply to that. They understood Angie's situation but they were being broken apart by Scott and Angie when the group were influenced by them two.

"You should give her props for it that girl doesn't deserve a second chance" Cora said to Scott everyone knew Cora never stopped herself from saying anything she always said what was on her mind not caring if she insulted anyone as long as she was defending what she believed in.

"I think we all deserve second chances, people change and grow," Scott commented.

"You don't know what we know Scott so just be grateful that Angie is taking the time to hear Allison out god knows I wouldn't or Derek or anyone else that knows what that family did to us" Cora was very passionate about hating the argents she didn't like the fact that Scott was trying to defend Allison.

To her what Allison did to Angie was just another thing to add to the pile of all the betrayals the argents had done to them.

"We know about what Kate did..."

"Not everything," Angie muttered, interrupting Scott.

Angie had just gotten told what happened a few days ago when Cora had snitched on her about going out with Allison. Cora wanted her to know that the argents had a history of betraying them and her considering forgiving Allison was wrong.

Ava told Angie everything the whole story and left it up to her if she wanted to forgive her or not she wanted it to be her decision and not be clouded by what they thought. Ava knew she had thought a few times about forgiving Chris. It was hard to stay mad at him for so long when they were the bestest of friends before and now they could barely look at each other.

She thought that if she had the chance to sit down and talk it out maybe she would forgive Chris but she didn't want to and if Angie did then she wasn't going to stop her either.

"Foods here..." Angie said, putting her cards down as she heard her parents walking up the stairs.

"Good, I'm starving!" Lydia exclaimed relieved that the awkwardness in the room was going to end now.

"Ok this box has all the fries so go ahead while we figure out the burgers" Derek placed the box he was carrying down at the table that was between all of them.

Everyone just began to grab a container of fries while Ava placed the bag that contained the burgers down to figure out which one had which.

"Okay this one has tomatoes..."

"Whoever ordered tomatoes shouldn't be alive," Angie commented, reaching for a container of ranch.

"Tomatoes are good, okay!" Stiles exclaimed, taking the burger out of Ava's hands.

"I find a reason to hate you more and more everyday" Angie turned to look at him in disgust while Ava continued to pass a burger to everyone.

When Angie got one she opened it to see it had cheese on it.

"Mom this has cheese," Angie said, making Ava pause.

"Shit..." she then turned to Derek knowing she had only ordered the one without cheese for him forgetting all about Angie.

"What?" He questioned, confused.

"I ordered yours without cheese forgetting all about her..." Ava just sighed but Derek just continued to look confused.

"What's wrong with it?"

"She hates cheese," Isaac commented, making everyone snap their heads towards him.

"But I'm weird for liking tomatoes?!" Stiles looked over to Angie with a disgusted look.

"Angie just give me it" Ava put her hand out.

"You're going to pick it off?" Derek questioned.

"No it doesn't work on her if cheese touched it she won't eat it"

"Here have mine," Derek said, handing her his burger.

"Wait, are you sure?" Angie asked before taking it.

"Yes she'll just pick it off the other she used to do it all the time" Derek assured and Angie just took the burger smiling.

Ava smiled while she began to pick the cheese off of Derek's burger. She had noticed a change between Derek and Angie; they were closer now and she liked it.

"Ok back to uno because I'm definitely going to beat stiles' ass" angie exclaimed picking her cards back up.

They all looked happy something they hadn't been in a while and that made ava happy to see Angie happy thats all she wanted for her

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

After a couple of games everyone started to head home. Lydia and Angie were supposed to have a sleepover but they canceled at the last minute since Angie was going to meet with Allison early in the morning.

They all helped clean up and when it was all cleaned up they all left Angie waiting for each one of them to head home before she headed to her room. She said goodnight to her mom and Derek then headed to her room.

When she entered she wasn't surprised to see Isaac there waiting for her. Once she shit the door she walked towards him and sat next to him on the bed.

"How did you sneak in?" She questioned trying to be as quiet as possible.

"I was really quiet," he shrugged. "You know it's hell not sitting next to you or looking at you while we're in the same room?"

"I missed you too" she smirked and leaned closer as well as he did.

They hadn't seen each other since Thursday since Isaac had been busy with practice on Friday and today they were going to be around everyone they had to stay away from each other.

Isaac just continued to get closer until their lips touched and began to move in sync. Angie kissed him for a couple of seconds then pulled away but maintained close to him.

"We can't, it'll be too much noise" she whispered, feeling Isaacs hand on her thigh.

"I just needed to kiss you but we can just lay down Angie. That's all I need all I want is to be with you" he whispered back moving her hand away from her face.

"Me too" Angie smiled and went in again to kiss him again. She didn't intend it to turn into much more but it was impossible for them not to.

Next thing you knew she was on top of him taking her shirt off while he did the same. She straddled him and began to kiss him again feeling how his hands were placed on her sides skin to skin and her hands were placed on his bare shoulders. 

They both continued not listening to the person that was approaching her room.

"Angie..." Derek opened the door slowly and suddenly paused when she saw both of the teens that quickly snapped away from each other. "Oh god I should've knocked..." Derek immediately covered his eyes, not believing what he just saw.

"Derek I am so sorry..." Isaac immediately took his shirt, beginning to put it on as well as Angie.

"When you're dressed come out here, both of you" Derek then shut the door to head back and tell Ava what he'd just seen.

"We're so screwed..." Angie said now that her shirt was on. "Ok don't talk just leave it to me"

"Angie you can't lie your way out of this he just saw us..." Isaac told her while he continued to sit in her bed.

"I'm not, I'm just going to make her understand okay" the girl replied and he just nodded now nervous about what her mom was going to say.

He knew she didn't like the idea of him being with her daughter; he knew it was dangerous for both of them to be together. He didn't want to lose Angie again; he had just gotten her back.

He knew Angie had told him to maintain quiet but he wasn't, he was going to use his voice to fight for their relationship. He wasn't going to lose her again.

While both of them gathered the courage to go and face Ava and Derek both of them instead laughed at what was going on with the teens.

"You won't believe what I just saw" Derek entered his room watching as Ava undid the bed for them to head to sleep.

"What?" Ava paused and looked up to him.

"I just walked in on Isaac and Angie making out" Derek answered watching as Ava's jaw dropped.

"No..." Ava couldn't help but laugh at them. This whole time she thought they had been fighting when in reality they'd been sneaking around. "What did you do?"

"Told them to get dressed and come out here I think they think they're in trouble" Derek just chuckled and sat down on the couch.

"Then they should be..." Ava smirked approaching him and sat next to him. "Just keep up the act and see where they take it"

Ava never planned on punishing Angie for being with Isaac anymore; she found it funny they had been sneaking around but that was it. She no longer wanted to keep them from being with each other but for entertainment she wanted to give them a good scare.

The couple waited for the teens to walk into the room, maintaining their serious faces.

"Mom, just please listen..."

"Sit down Angie" Ava stopped her daughter immediately from speaking.

Isaac listened but Angie knew how to deal with her mother and she was willing to fight to be with Isaac now no matter what her mother said.

"Fine then don't... Isaac" Ava knowing that Isaac was the one that was going to cooperate she began to question him. "How long has this been going on?"

"Since the night we left on the field trip to the game" Isaac replied, not daring to look at her.

"Are you always in her room at night?" Ava continued.

"No, this is my second time..."

"Where do you guys go then if it's not here? How often?"

"Mom!" Angie exclaimed not liking the way she was questioning him. 

"Why didn't you say anything? You've been fooling everyone and lying to your friends angie" Ava still sat on the couch with her arms crossed.

"Because I knew you were going to react this way! Then you wonder why I kept this from you! I want to be with his mom. I told you I love him and you can't keep me from him anymore" Angie was afraid of saying those words to her mom now.

Before she had nothing to lose she never stopped to just let the mean words spill out of her mouth but now Isaac was on the line and Angie was scared to lose Isaac.

"Ms. Ava I'm so sorry the sneaking around was my idea..."

"No it wasn't" Ava stopped him. "It was hers I know my daughter Isaac"

"He wanted to tell you it was me that said not to because of this very reason!" Angie added not liking how Isaac was trying to take the blame.

"We're sorry about it though we just wanted to be together. We understand why you didn't and I respect that but I don't think I can stay away from her" Isaac admitted and a small smile was placed in Angie's face that she hid immediately.

"I wanted you two to stay away from each other because I didn't want it to end in the same mistake I did. I get it okay I've been there before..." Angie already knew her mothers next words and she was afraid she didn't know how to get through her after everything that happened she really didn't.

"Exactly so it would be so hypocritical of you to do this to us when you have been..."

"Let me stop you there so you don't say something you'll regret" Ava sat up knowing Angie was about to insult her. "You're right, okay I know I have already made my decision about you two and you guys can be together..."

Ava was stopped once she saw the looks Isaac and Angie gave each other. They were really in love and she had to be the cruelest person to ever try and keep them apart.

"But there's going to be rules Angie, sit" Ava demanded again, this time Angie actually sitting down. "No more sneaking around Angie if you're going out and it's with Isaac I have to know no more lying..."

"And no more visits at night in her bedroom" Derek added in.

"Yes, no more of that, no boys in your room at all understand?" Ava backed Derek up.

"Okay we get it" Angie intervened hoping that was the last of it.

"And lastly Angie, just be careful this isn't something we take lightly just please be careful both of you understood?" Ava just watched as the both of them nodded understanding.

"We promise it won't happen again" Isaac said,  finally looking up from the ground.

"Thank you now...Isaac I think you should head out" the older witch suggested and the boy immediately got up nodding.

"Bye I'll call you" he patted Angie's elbow and she just nodded. "Bye guys"

"Bye Isaac" Ava replied and walked Isaac to the stairs making sure he left. When he was out the door she headed back into the room. "Did this happen at our house too?"

Angie's lips formed into a straight line knowing if she told her the truth she wasn't going to like it.

"Are you serious?!" Ava exclaimed.

"But only because we weren't able to be around eachother in public now we don't have to like he said it won't happen again I promise" Angie got up from her seat to defend herself.

"I hope not or I will nail your window closed and get cameras in the hallway '' Ava threatened.

"I'll look into setting them up..." Derek commented.

"And please Angie please don't make me have the talk with you" Angie just shot her eyes wide at her mothers comment.

"Okay! That's enough I'll get going goodnight mom goodnight..." Angie paused once she got to Derek debating what to call him. "Dad?"

"Step at a time" Ava gave her a comforting look and Angie nodded. Derek was her dad and she was starting to warm up to the idea the next step would be to actually call him dad.

"Good night Angie," Derek replied to her trying to keep his excitement at a minimum.

Once Angie was gone Ava turned around smiling at Derek who had gotten up and began to approach her.

"We're good at this..." Ava admitted and Derek just smiled nodding.

"I just followed your lead," he shrugged, bringing her closer and placing a kiss on her lips. "Come on let's head to bed"

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

The next morning Angie was up and ready to head out to have breakfast with Allison. She didn't want to think too much of it. If she did then she would talk herself out of doing it and she didn't want to. She wanted to hear Allison out; she deserved that.

Just as Angie walked past Ava's and Derek's room she was stopped.

"You sure you want to do it?" Ava suddenly appeared opening the door to their room.

"Jesus Christ mom you scared me!" Angie sighed trying to gather herself back. "Yes I'm sure I'll be fine"

"Okay..." Ava then paused debating if she said the next thing. "You called Derek your dad yesterday..."

"Well he is, so might as well get used to the idea of it right?" Angie tried to brush it off but then paused; she didn't want her mom to think the whole thing was forced; she deserved the truth. "Okay maybe I don't hate the idea of him being my dad"

Ava just smiled knowing Derek was listening to the conversation. "He cares about you a lot...and if you need anything just call me okay"

"Okay bye mom love you" Angie replied and rushed down the stairs to get into her car outside.

The diner where they were going to meet up wasn't far; she only had to drive a couple blocks. Once she got there she spotted Allison already sitting down waiting for her.

Angie headed in and sat across Allison in the booth.

"Hey..." Allison said awkwardly, not knowing if the girl was in a good mood or not.

"Hi," Angie replied, settling in. "So go ahead talk I'm all ears"

"Okay so first I want to apologize. I know I have already apologized many times but I really mean it Angie. I'm sorry at the time I was angry about Derek biting my mom and she was dead and I was so mad..."

"And you do realize that Derek bit her after she almost killed Scott who by the way my mom healed. I'm not saying Derek biting your mom was right but that did not kill her Derek did not kill her" Angie stopped her wanting to make that clear.

"Yes I do, I'm not angry at Derek anymore but I was at the time and I was vulnerable and I wanted revenge. My grandpa made me believe that it was Derek's fault..."

"But it wasn't, your mother died because of your family's rules. I could say the same about you a witch is supposed to do the same thing your mother did if she was bitten you made me activate my wolf side of the witches knew or find out they'll kill me and if I had the same mentality as you I would blame you just like you blamed Derek"

"I know that Angie but I didn't at the time okay. I know that it doesn't justify what I did to you but that's the only reason I did it because I wanted to get back at him my grandpa explained that part of the plan was to make you weak because if you had your full strength we would lose and we would all be dead and I agreed but I never thought he was going to push that far I'm not going to say that if I knew I would've stopped him I didn't know back then but now that I'm in my right mind I would never do that I am so sorry Angie"

Angie had to remind herself that she was going to have this conversation with Allison with an open mind and she was she understood where Allison was coming from and she understood she was mad at the time and she was right it didn't justify it but Angie knew that under the right amount of anger she did stuff she now regretted as well.

"I never meant for this to happen, you were my friend and you meant and still mean a lot to me and I now realize doing that was not worth losing you and I can't imagine the hurt that it did to you..." Angie had never heard Allison be more serious than in this moment she was really sorry.

"You right you'll never know...did you know what my mom has gone through to keep me safe from even getting close to breaking the spell? I even felt guilty. I could care less about me but my mom she did everything and me I kept breaking her rules and I ruined everything" Allison knew that talking with Angie was going to make her feel worse.

She knew Angie was sad and angry about what happened but now she got to hear what she actually felt.

"You can be sorry all you want but I'm the one that has to live with this for the rest of my life. I have to live afraid of what the witches will do when they find out. I know that you didn't know but that's the reality of it you went in trying to get pay back and now I have to pay the consequences I think we all do and it sucks because I don't want others getting hurt because of me"

"My dad told me about it. He's been meaning to speak with your mom but it's literally impossible" Allison mentioned.

"My mom holds grudges a lot" Angie commented knowing how resentful her mother could be.

"My dad didn't tell me much about it all. I know what he did was wrong" what Allison's father did was wrong but it was also not his fault they were in the same situation with the same person.

"My mom explained to me the whole thing we both talked about how she felt and it made me realize a lot I was mad at you for a while then I had to come to peace that it wasn't your fault and I realized I was more hurt that you were my friend and I never expected you to do that to me only because you wanted revenge on Derek I should've never been part of your plan Allison"

"At the time it made sense but now I realize that I was wrong and I let you down..." Allison admitted.

"If I'm being honest it's been weird not having you around but it was probably best we both healed and cooled down because If we didn't I'm sure it would've turned out bad" Angie finally cooled down after getting everything she wanted off her chest.

"I'm glad we did. It was good to talk about it. I'm hoping our parents could do the same" Allison suggested but Angie immediately nodded disagreeing.

"Oh no I don't think my mom will ever forgive your dad"

"What happened between them anyway?"

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

After the morning passed Derek and Ava were in his room just sitting on the couch waiting for her to head to work since she was going to work the night shift.

"I'm glad you still got your dream of being a nurse" Derek broke the silence making Ava turn to him.

"I had to do my best to try and spend less time with James. We took turns watching Angie I got through nursing school he got through business schools and we got our goal to barely see each other" Ava replied to him. "It was times like those where I wished I had what we have now you're doing a good job with Angie she called you dad"

"I know..." Derek had the biggest smile on his face which only made Ava smile as well. "I'm glad we have this now"

"I am too" Ava sighed then paused feeling another presence.

"Someone is here" Derek said hearing the person approaching the room only for it to be Scott which relieved him. "Scott, what are you doing here?"

"Is Angie here?" Scott asked wondering if Allison was avoiding him or was she still with Angie.

"No she's out with Allison" Ava replied watching as Scott approached him.

"Still? Shouldn't we check on them?" Ava knew Scott was accusing Angie knowing her temper he was worried the girl would do something to Allison.

"No scott unlike me Angie has more patience she's better than me because i sure as hell would have not talked it out with Chris" the witch said with a bitter tone.

"I think they did deserve to get a second chance..."

"Well I think you don't know the whole story" she cut off not wanting Scott to show pity for them.

"Yeah everyone keeps telling me that...what is the full story?" Scott finally questioned, tired of everyone telling him that.

"Sit" Ava pointed to the couch across from them. "I'll tell you the full story..."

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Flashback New Orleans 1994-

"Mom I don't understand what you want anymore I moved here I married James and now I'm pregnant what else do you want?!" Ava shouted while she followed her mother through the cemetery.

"I have to make sure they're out of your life for good ava you have something good going on for you I won't let you ruin it!" Her mother shouted back while she continued to rush down the cemetery to head out.

"And I won't mother you got what you wanted I finally did it why won't you quit?!"

"Because I know you'll take that kid and run off with him Ava, that's why! Because I know you and I won't allow that!" Her mother suddenly stopped before fully leaving the cemetery. "Just please don't ruin this for us ava"

Aba didn't have any more fight in her she was so tired of fighting and she didn't have any more in her which is why she let her mother walk away but she knew her mother was ruthless she knew that she was capable of anything and she had to be stopped.

When Ava tried to get out of the cemetery she was stopped by a magic border.

"Mom?! Why can't I leave?!" Ava shouted trying to get her way through.

"I had to make sure you stayed here and didn't ruin anything the less you know the better" the elder woman said back disappearing down the road back to her car where Chris argent was waiting.

"She's trapped in?" Chris asked, about to pick up his phone.

"Yes we have to do it before the hale boy goes on blabbing about him and Ava after he finds out about all of this" she replied more as if she was trying to convince herself.

"We have to do this Mrs. Montgomery Derek will do anything to get Ava back and it will get her killed. We can't let her die because of him we have to save her" Chris had a whole thing planned out that was still a part of the plan he told Ava before.

Ava thought that his plan was over and everything had passed and she was safe now and everyone believed that she was pregnant with James child but Chris wasn't done he had to make sure she was entirely safe he had promised her that.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Ava had spent the whole afternoon trying to figure out how to get out of the cemetery but it was impossible. She had no idea what was going on. She hadn't brought her phone with her or anything and she had completely been isolated.

"James!" She called out once she saw him entering the cemetery along with a whole bunch of other witches including the leader. "What is she doing here?"

"Have you not heard what happened? Ava there was an attack on the Hales in beacon hills Chris just admitted the whole thing your parents played part in it they want to shun them" James explained to the girl only making her fill with worry.

"What? no..." Ava just looked around at all the witches entering and she just placed her hand on her bump that was now starting to show. "What happened how bad was the attack?!"

"I don't know but they're saying that many didn't make it..." James then saw Ava's face of panic while her eyes filled with tears.

"No...this can't...no..." she then looked ahead to see Chris entering the cemetery as well, making her rush to him.

"Ava..."

"What have you done?!" Ava exclaimed while the tears fell on her face.

"Ava I had everything planned out I was trying to save you..."

"I was already fine Chris I was fine! Everything was over. Why would you do that?! Who is dead?!" Ava stopped him from explaining.

"Ava, listen to me! I promised you I was going to keep you safe but as long as your parents were around and with power you weren't going to be safe so planned the attack they were going to take the blame and nobody was supposed to end up hurt but then Kate...she hijacked the whole thing and now it's even worse..." Chris explained as he watched the girl sob. "I was trying to save you...I thought if your parents were taken away..."

"That was never your call to make Chris!" She shouted while she felt James behind her. "Chris you just created a war..." Ava looked back at all the witches setting up.

"She's right you should get out the witches will go after the hunters too" James suggested to Chris.

Then Ava turned back to the entrance watching as her parents were dragged in right past her.

"Ava I promise we'll deal with Kate..."

"You better because trust me Chris if I ever see Kate I will kill her..."

End of flashback.

A/n- pretty child chapter just the calm before the storm...a lot is about to happen y'all are not ready.

What do we think about the story from the past?

Oh and Derek walking in on them so funny.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 4.4K 37
When Davina Stilinski falls for the "enemy" Isaac lahey, it's like the world changes. People change. {Isaac lahey x fem oc!} I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF
173K 5.4K 28
Some things are better kept as secrets- such as the fact that Isaac's father abuses him, his best friends are werewolves, and that Phoebe Tonsla, Isa...
444 16 18
After so much loss and trauma, Isaac decided that staying alone was his best option. No attachments meant no hurt. He has trained himself to be a mer...
5.7K 260 15
in which no one seems to bring peace to isaac lahey just like peyton greene does. βͺ isaac lahey x fem!oc ❫ βͺ teen wolf s2-s3 ❫