๐•ญ๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–™๐–๐–Š

By -ratrice-

หš๏ฝกยฐ "๐–˜๐–”๐–’๐–Š๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–‡๐–†๐–‰ ๐–Ž๐–˜ '๐–‡๐–”๐–š๐–™ ๐–™๐–” ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–•๐–Š๐–“ ๐–™๐–” ๐–’๐–Š ๐–Ž ๐–‰๐–”๐–“'๐–™ ๐–๐–“๐–”๐–œ ๐–Ž๐–™ ๐–‡๐–š๐–™ ๏ฟฝ... More

1.00
1.01
1.02
1.03
1.04
1.05
1.06
1.07
1.08
1.09
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25
1.26
1.27
1.28
1.29
1.30
1.31
1.32
1.33
1.34
1.35
1.36
2.00
2.01
2.02
2.03
2.04
2.05
2.06
2.07
2.08
2.09
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
2.24
2.25
2.26
3.00
3.01
3.02
3.03
3.04
3.05
3.06
3.07
3.08
3.09
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
3.26
3.27
3.28

2.27

524 27 23
By -ratrice-

{ breathe }

unedited

1.7k words

— — — — —

"Will Robinson." 

Penny and (y/n) gave each other a look, both concerned for Will, who was staring at silver robot in shock.

"You know who I am." Will took a brave step forward. "We don't have to fight. It doesn't have to be this way." 

The leading robot turned around and gave the other robots a look. When he turned back around, he charged up his blasters. This caused the boy to yelp as he backed off. 

But before it could hit him, another robot had hit the silver one from the side. Will looked at his savior is awe. "Scarecrow?" 

Scarecrow's face glowed  as Penny took this as an opportunity to grab Will and make a run for it. "Will, come on." 

Penny grabbed (y/n) hands too as she forced them to run back to the Jupiter. They were nearly halfway there when (y/n) let go of Penny's hand and stopped.

"(y/n), what are you doing? We gotta go." Penny asked the girl.

"You guys go first, I'm gonna buy Scarecrow some time." 

"What, no!" Will stepped forward and held the girl's wrist. "We're not leaving you here!"

"You're not leaving me here! I'm just buying you guys more time. And you arguing with me is only wasting more of it."

"Uh, guys-" Penny tried to intercept but she was interrupted by (y/n). 

"You go first Penny, I'll be fine." 

"But-"

"Go!" 

Penny raised her hands in surrender before turning around, leaving (y/n) and Will to glare at one another. 

"Okay Will, this is seriously not the time to argue with me right now when-"

"What if you disappear again." 

"What?"

"The last time I left you, you were gone. I didn't see you for another year and I-I don't know if I can live without you for that long again." 

(y/n)'s heart broke. Will and (y/n) had grown so close that she didn't consider the impacts of her disappearing again. She softly smiled and intertwined her hands with his.

"Will, I promise you. I will be back on that transport before we launch. Now please." 

Will made no effort to say anything so (y/n) slowly slipped her fingers from him and began to turn to another hallway when her wrist was caught. She groaned and turned to face the boy again.

"Will, we really don't have time for this."

The boy wore a heavy blush as he intertwined their fingers once more. "This is probably a terrible time to tell you but with everything happening right now I'm not sure when I'll ever get the chance to-"

"Get to the point!"

"I like you, and-and I think I've liked you for a while now. When you first found me that day in the forest, I couldn't help but become attached to you. You saved me and I don't want to live in a world without you." (y/n) grew flustered at his words. "And every time your around me, my heart starts to flutter and when you smile, it's like I can't-"

Will's face was grabbed by (y/n)'s hands as she brought his face closer and gave him a short kiss. When the two separated, Will's face had turned bright red and (y/n) had dashes of pink forming on her cheeks. "I like you too. Now please go!" 

The boy nodded and turned to run to the Jupiter and when he got close, he slowed his speed and placed his fingertips to his mouth. A giant smile on his face and practically squealing about the events that just occurred. 

With (y/n), she watched as the boy go and had to bite the inside of her cheek in order to suppress her smile. She then smacked her cheeks and shook her head, whispering to herself. "No time to get distracted." 

Jogging to the nearest entrance of the subsystem, she entered with minimal effort and started to turn to reach a small lounge area, looking around to search for a bag. 

"Come on, where are you?" Moving a few things, she finally spotted it and grabbed, zipping it open to reveal it's contents. The small EMF bomb she made herself. "I knew you would come in handy."

With the few minutes she had, she ran back to the narrow and tight hallway and began placing the bombs along the halls. These bombs weren't strong enough to hold the robots for a long period of time, but it was be enough for the Jupiter to get away.

Soon finishing, (y/n) ran over to where the robot were coming. She gripped the detonator in her hand and peeked her head through the doorway. The robots were charging in the transports direction, and they had spotted her. 

They began to sprint at her as she began to put her plan in motion. She turned back and began to run down the hall with them close on her tail. 

Ignoring the terrifying feeling in her stomach, she pre-pressed the bad doors in front of her to close. She ran and ran as fast as she could. And with only a quarter of the door left, she fell onto the floor and slid under as it shut. 

The (h/c) haired girl peeked through the window to see that the robots were meters from the door in front of her. Looking down and the red button in her hand, she pressed it.

One by one, the bombs detonated, watching as the robots froze in their tracks and stared at the bay door with what seems to be anger. Smiling at this, (y/n) ran back to the transport and made her way to the cockpit. 

She stumbled in and panted. "I got us a few more minutes but we need to leave now."

Judy smiled gratefully at the girl before commencing the launch. "T-minus 20 seconds." (y/n)'s eyes drifted to Will's as she buckled up in the co-pilot seat, they gave each other a smile but Will's attention seemed elsewhere. 

"I'm so stupid." He suddenly said. "I thought I could change them." 

"Hey. Scarecrow came back," Penny retaliated. "And as far as I'm concerned, one might be an exception, but two? Maybe that's the start of something big." 

"Besides, you did the best you could. Some robots just aren't meant to be helped." (y/n) comforted the boy, to which he gave her a shy smile. 

Everyone's focus was back on the space ship as the Jupiter was able to detach from the Resolute, but SAR was able to land a hit on the transport. 

"We've lost an engine!" (y/n) yelled to Judy. 

Judy watched as the lights flicker and radioed her dad. "Dad, we took a hit, I lost engine number one." 

"Is it critical?"

"No, but I can't accelerate, we're too close to the Resolute to open the Rift. 

"Judy, don't worry. You'll be okay, we'll make sure." Maureen told the oldest Robinson. Judy believed in her mother's words and continued to steer farther and farther away from the Resolute. 

"Robot," Judy radioed to the garage. "Take us to Alpha Centauri." Within a second, a blinding giant portal appeared in front of them as they made their way through without any trouble. 

Judy started to unbuckle and stood up, walking towards the PA system of the Jupiter. "Attention everyone, this is Judy Robinson. We're through the rift."

Judy and Penny walked into the hub but Will still glared at the floor. (y/n) saw his anger and went up to him, intertwining her fingers with his. The boy looked up in shock and became flustered when she gave him a smile.

He gave a shy smile back before looking away to hide how much his was blushing. (y/n) laughed at this and gazed at the boy adoringly.

Adorable

The walk into the hub soon after as they watched Judy hold Samantha and another girl's hands. "Hi, everyone, I'm Judy Robinson. I'm your captain." All eyes were on her. "Everyone, grab someone's hand. Come on, everybody take the person beside you their hand." All the kids did as they were told, forming a two layer circle. 

"I know they're probably dirty and what with all the crying, there's a fair amount of snot." The kids laughed at this. "But what that compared with all alien microbes and whatever else we touch down on that planet. Some of you don't know each other. Some of us are brothers and sisters," Judy smiled at Will before smiling at (y/n). "Some of us are friends. Some of us are strangers, but from now on, none of us are alone."

All the young kids, teenagers, and young adults smiled at one another. A glow from the window hub illuminated their faces, and making the moment more memorable for all.

The kids were quick to disperse, conversing with one another and making new friendships as the Robinsons, plus (y/n) and Vijay, strode to the cockpit. They looked out the giant window to see the dark side of the planet facing towards them.

Some stomps were heard behind them as Robot walked in. Will went towards him a lightly smiled. Robot could feel the sadness and anger emitting from the boy, so in hopes of comfort, robot laid a hand on his shoulder. 

"Scarecrow saved us." Will softly said. "We wouldn't have gotten away without him. Did you know he'd be there?" 

The robot made no response. "So, I guess you just hoped he would be? Do you even know what hope is?" 

"Yes. Will Robinson." 

Will nodded at him, brightening up at his response. "Good." 

Penny, who had been staring deeply at the planet, spoke. "I feel like Alpha Centauri looked different in the brochure." 

Will walked back over. "Huh, yeah. There's only one sun. There should be a yellow one, an orange one, and a red dwarf." 

The sun peeked from behind the planet, showing the side of the place that faced them. And it was no pretty. The whole side was completely tared off, bits and pieces floating in space.

Their eyes widened as Will asked a question, one that was in all of their minds. "What happened here?" 

Judy looked at robot. "Where did you take us?" They looked to robot as he pointed to the monitor in front of Judy. "It's definitely a human-made radar signature."

"Yeah, but this is not the colony." Penny said.

"Well, then, what radar signature were we following." Will asked.

(y/n) took a step closer and squinted her eyes. In the distance, a spaceship could been seen with words a name on it. "The Fortuna." She whispered out.

"What is the Fortuna?" Vijay asked the family.

"The Fortuna was a ship that everyone thought was lost almost 20 years ago." Judy stammered. "It was commanded by Grant Kelly, my father." 

𖨆         don't like it but i tried 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 5.3K 33
๐™Š๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™‚๐™ง๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ญ ๐™”/๐™‰ ๐™…๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™‡๐™ค๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ ______________ ๐™…๐™ช๐™ง๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™’๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ยนยฐยฒยฐยณ ______ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต...
34.2K 701 13
Jade Munroe is Mike's little sister and has a crush on Matt. After Beth and Hannah went missing, Jade has regretted her decision of that night. A yea...
41K 1K 16
THIS STORY FAVORS SPIDER SO IF YOU ARE A SPIDER HATER DON'T BOTHER READING. This is a story following the events of Avatar The Way of Water. Its abo...